25 • 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"I can't possibly take anymore!"

The strict butterfly girl was having none of it. "We went through this everyday!" she shouted, hands on hips," You're the most severely injured, Zentisu!"

"Yeah!" you yelled, pointing a finger at him," We made an agreement, too! Stick to it!"

The butterfly girl walked over to Tanjiro's bed and Zenitsu gingerly picked up his cup. "Tanjiro, you medicine is right over here." she tod him. 

A smaller butterfly girl gave his a cup He thanked her, before drinking the whole cup. As usual, Zenitsu was upset about this. 

"HEY! TANJIRO'S MEDICINE GOES DOWN EASYILY, DOESN'T IT? RIGHT?" he yelled, flailing his stubby arms," It's different from mine, isn't it? I call favouritism! I call favouritism!"

"Zenitsu, be quiet." you snapped. "It's a hospital ward, isn't it? Patients are resting in here. So shut up and drink your medicine before I shove it down your throat myself."

Someone else stepped inside the room, making Tanjiro cry out," Murata-san!"

They ended up having a whole conversation that you didn't want to be part of.  (Partially because I'm too lazy)

"Hey, your arm. . ." Murata began.

"I almost got turned into a spider and my arms and legs are still short. . . " Zenitsu explained. 

"And that's why you need this medicine!" Aoi came back and held the medicine in front of him.

"But it's so gross!" he complained," There's only so much gross one person could take!"

"Don't come crying back to me if your arm don't go back to normal!"

"SO cold! That's such a cold thing to say!" he cried.

"You don't know how good you have it!" oi continued," I mean, if you take this medicine and get lots of sunlight, there will be no lasting side effects!"

"I CAN'T DO IT!" Zenitsu yelled, jumping over Inosuke's bed and jumping on Tanjiro's. "Gross is gross! No two ways about it!"

An overwhelming miserable aura enveloped the whole room. "Looks like fun. Lucky you guys." Murata said in a suffering voice. "I was summoned to the Hashira Meeting to give my repot on the incident on Mount Natagumo. And it was like hell! Those Hashira are way too terrifying!

All pissed about how the quality of the newer Slayers have gone downhill. . . Because there were some of us who didn't follow orders on Mount Natagumo. And they were like, 'Who trained them?'. What good will it do to ask someone of my rank anyway? Hashira terrify me!"

He's screwed. "Hello!" Shinobu said behind him.

"Eh- A Hashira! Lady Kocho!" Murata bowed deeply.

"Hello!" she says again.

"Hello! Goodbye!" He took off at full speed, knowing he's probably in trouble.

"Oh my!" she said, feinting surprise," Goodbye!" She turned to Tanjiro's bed. "How's your recovery coming along?"

"I think we're a lot better now." he replied. Zenitsu was till on his bed and was looking up at Shinobu weirdly. He obviously likes her, too, judging the blush and strange smile.

"How about you, Y/N-san?" she asked you.

"I'm fine as well. Thank you for taking care of us."

"It's fine," she smiled," Then, let's start your Rehabilitation Training, shall we?"