Eat soft rice but eat hard [R...

Oleh Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuan... Lebih Banyak

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270
Chapter 271-275
Chapter 276-280
Chapter 281-285

Chapter 72

425 7 0
Oleh Demens88c

 Fan Yihan suddenly got excited and started teasing him about his waist injury. Xu Qinghe complained that he only had so much pornographic waste in his mind. You came and I went back and forth for another half an hour.

  After making the call, he chatted with Zai Zai on the sofa. While the nanny took him to take a nap, Xu Qinghe squinted on the sofa for a while.

  When Zai Zai wakes up, continue watching TV shows, spending time with Zai Zai, and then eat.

  At around seven o'clock in the evening, after dinner, Zaizai was almost done with his activities, and he planned to run away.

  As a result, just after walking two steps, I heard footsteps.

  Xu Qinghe secretly thought that something was wrong and hurriedly held on to the railing and walked quickly.

  "Xu Qinghe!"

  The man's angry voice came over like the wind.

  Immediately afterwards, Xu Qinghe soared into the air.

  "Son of a bitch!" He was angry and punched at him, "You cheated, why did you come back so early today?!"

  Pei Shengye put a lock on him and calmed down his struggle (not a typo), frowned and said, "I didn't make it earlier, so you were just messing around?"

  "It's been three days, you can leave!" Xu Qinghe tried to struggle.

  Pei Shengye frowned and looked at him: "What did I say? Tomorrow morning, you and I will go to work in Xihe."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  His waist injury is not considered serious. As long as he doesn't bear weight or bend over, his daily activities are actually fine, and it doesn't affect his walking. He can also take a bath and rub it slowly.

  On the day he came back, the helicopter took him directly to the hospital, where he was greeted by the black face of the black boss.

  Medical staff were also waiting next to him with a mobile bed, and they picked him up and immediately took him to a specialist clinic.

  By the time I took the CT scan, prescribed medicine, and got home, it was only ten o'clock.

  Zaizai was still crying and waiting at home. Xu Qinghe was heartbroken. When he was about to hug him, he was picked up by the doggy man and carried to his room.

  If this guy didn't know how to wipe his hands and feet with a hot towel, the feud would have been settled.

  That night Zaizai was only allowed to crawl on his bed for a while, and then he was taken away.

  He thought that this matter would be over, and it would be enough to raise him for two days.

  As a result, Pei Shengye knocked on his door at around six o'clock the next day, urging him to get up.

  He was shocked and confused. Thinking that something was wrong with this guy, he cautiously got up to wash up and change clothes.

  As a result, he waited in the room for almost an hour for no reason. After Dogecoin finished exercising, took a shower and changed clothes, he came directly to carry him downstairs - euphemistically speaking, the living room has a relatively large range of activities for eating and other things. It's also convenient.

  At the same time, he also warned that he was not allowed to go upstairs by himself. If he dared to go upstairs without permission, he would take him to Xihe to work.

  Xu Qinghe is simply awesome. This is pure abuse. Although the sofa is very wide, soft and comfortable, there is a carpet on the floor, and there are cubs on the side...well, it seems to be okay.

  Anyway, he can't fuck this barbarian now.

  Just hug it down... No one will see it, so forget it.

  That night, this guy actually got off work early. He came over first and politely asked him, when will he have rest?

  He didn't pay attention at the time, looked at the time, and casually said that he would play with Zai Zai for half an hour.

  Pei Shengye nodded at that time, went back to the room to take a shower and change clothes, and then came down wearing a bathrobe with half-dry hair on his head.

  He was attracted by the dog's half-exposed chest muscles and fell into a daze——

  The barbarian actually repeated his old trick, picked him up and carried him into the room under the shocked and amused eyes of the nanny and Aunt Lin.

  He was so angry.

  So, today, he planned to move upstairs by himself a full hour earlier than yesterday.

  Unexpectedly, this Dogecoin actually engaged in psychological warfare and got off work early.

  Now you are threatening to take him to work in Xihe tomorrow and keep an eye on him personally?

  Xu Qinghe held his shoulders and glared at him: "I won't go."

  Pei Shengye glanced down at him and kept walking: "I will give you my office. Are you watching TV or movies in it?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...What's your tone?"

  Pei Shengye seemed to think for a moment: "The tone of coaxing my wife."

  Xu Qinghe pinched him: "Speak to me normally!!"

  Pei Shengye shook his head.

  Xu Qinghe's scalp went numb and he hurriedly hugged his neck: "Can you fucking do it? This is the entrance of the stairs."

  Pei Shengye suddenly laughed: "I thought you knew."

  Xu Qinghe: "What do you know - bah, shameless!"

  Pei Shengye sent him back to the room and paused when he put him on the bed. He said with regret, "If it hadn't been for the injury on his waist..."

  Xu Qinghe kicked him: "Get out of here!"

  Pei Shengye patted his head: "Get up early tomorrow and take you to the company to watch TV."

  Xu Qinghe picked up the little rabbit left by Zaizai and threw it over: "I won't go!"

  As if there were eyes on the back of his head, Pei Shengye dodged perfectly, walked to the door, and closed the door behind him.

  Xu Qinghe: "...Grass!"

  ...

  the next day.

  Xu Qinghe was still led out of the door semi-threateningly by Pei Shengye.

  He was forced to get up at six o'clock and could not even eat a few bites of breakfast.

  After getting in the car, he turned on the air conditioner and started yawning.

  Looking at the well-dressed Pei Shengye next to him, he felt jealous and fell over.

  Pei Shengye was reading emails on his tablet when a dark shadow came over him. He subconsciously raised his hand - Hao Xuan finally stopped it. The moment he paused, a head appeared on his legs.

  Xu Qinghe looked at him from bottom to top, as if his plot had succeeded.

  "I want to sleep. Call me when the time comes." After saying that, she closed her eyes regardless of his reaction.

  Pei Shengye's eyes flashed with helplessness, he thought for a while and continued to look at the tablet.

  Xu Qinghe secretly opened his eyes and saw the logo on the back of the tablet and the slender fingers with distinct joints.

  Does this mean you don't object?

  However, he was nearly 1.8 meters tall. Lying on his back... there was no room for his legs, and he was so suffocated.

  He hesitated for a moment, then supported his strong thighs and slowly turned around, so that his legs could fall sideways on the foot pads.

  Still so comfortable——

  ? !

  Xu Qinghe suddenly bounced like a jumping shrimp.

  He pointed at someone who seemed to be looking at a tablet: "Grass, you, you——"

  Pei Shengye looked away from the tablet and looked at him calmly: "What's the problem?"

  In just a moment, Xu Qinghe's face turned red. He pointed at the other person's nose: "What the hell are you sick? Aren't you reading your email?!"

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows: "This can only mean that I am very healthy."

  Xu Qinghe: "...shameless!!"

  How could I dare to sleep next? I sat upright all the way, almost injuring my sprained waist with a work-related lumbar muscle strain.

  Pei Shengye glanced at him a few times and said nothing.

  It was almost half past eight when we arrived in Xihe.

  Xu Qinghe was startled. Although we encountered the morning rush hour when we entered the city, the traffic jam was not serious and it took nearly fifty minutes.

  No wonder this guy checks his email on the road.

  Still go directly to Xihe parking lot and take the elevator to the top floor.

  Pei Shengye really kept his word and gave the computer to him directly, only reminding him which files should not be touched, and he could do whatever else he wanted.

  Then he took his notebook and went out to sit with Zhang Yuansheng and others who had just gone to work.

  In less than five minutes, Zhang Yuansheng, who knew him well, came over.

  [Zhang Yuansheng: Mr. Xu, please tell the truth]

  [Zhang Yuansheng: Is our Xihe dying soon? 】

  [Xu Hehe:? 】

  [Zhang Yuansheng: Is it ridiculous for the big boss to come out and squeeze us into such a narrow desk? This is an ominous sign! 】

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  [Xu Hehe: How about I go out and watch TV? But how bad is this impact? 】

  [Zhang Yuansheng: No, we just like the excitement]

  [Zhang Yuansheng: We still have free computers outside, with top-of-the-range, high-speed, brand-new headphones, luxurious pillows, and Sister Lily brand latte! 】

  [Zhang Yuansheng: Isn't it more fragrant than the empty, cold chairman's office? 】

  Xu Qinghe was amused.

  It seems that even the secretarial team can't stand it.

  He thought for a moment, turned off the TV, stood up slowly while holding on to the table, and moved to the door.

  As soon as the door opened, he saw Pei Shengye sitting in the front row with a calm expression, typing on his notebook.

  Hearing the sound of the door opening, Pei Shengye raised his head and was slightly surprised: "What's wrong?"

  Xu Qinghe slowly moved out, approached him and whispered: "I asked Zhang Te to prepare a computer for me. You can go back to the office to work. There are so many files in your computer. What if I lose them."

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows and glanced at Special Assistant Zhang next to him, who was pretending to be attentive and typing on the keyboard. He said helplessly: "Okay, come out, Assistant Zhang -"

  "Okay BOSS, I'll make arrangements immediately." Zhang Yuansheng stood up immediately.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
39.9K 1.1K 38
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 撒娇精怎么可能是替身 Author : 木万千 Yan Xunxiao was picked up by Fu Chengshu and returned home, and was spoiled by him for ten year...
93.4K 5.2K 12
in which hwang hyunjin fell in love with the guy in skirt. "w-who's that? h-he's hot.." 12 chapters✔️ started: 20/07/20 completed: 30/07/20
229K 13.5K 86
Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Forging a special frie...