His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Date x2
Time to plan

Alternative

415 11 4
By AmyBee34

Kol's pov

Davina had left the cabin to go speak with one of the wolves so while she was gone, I decided to snoop around the cabin. I know it's nosy of me but I'm bored and when I get bored, I like to drink and when I can't drink, I like to snoop or play pranks on people.

As I'm snooping, I come across a chest so I decide to open it and look through it. At the bottom of the chest, I find a small book so I pull it out and start reading through it when a page catches my eye 'magical and promised unions' the title read at the top and I begin to read. As I read, things start to make sense about Will and Jackson Kenner and their reason for being obsessed with the girls and demanding Davina and Hayley marry them.

 Davina and Hayley are werewolf royalty and their family have always been incredibly strong and powerful. Their strength and power can equally gained by other wolves through a ceremonial ritual which is what Will and Jackson constantly nagged about and it's what me and Davina have to do to complete our mate bond.

The Crescent pack aren't even Davina and Hayley's pack, they don't even have any reason to be loyal to them especially since Jackson's grandfather betrayed their parents and of course his uncle had a role in their deaths. Will and Jackson only ever wanted power and that still remains today which is why Jackson is so insistent on Hayley marrying him.

I don't have any worries about Will anymore trying to take Davina away since he's dead and hopefully burning in hell like he deserves but Jackson is still a problem and he won't shut up until he's either put in his place or something is done that basically backs him in a corner and doesn't allow him complain or demand things anymore.

According to this book, in a ceremonial ritual soul magic is used to join the bride and groom together and also link one or both to their packs therefore sharing their strength and power with the packs, the magic used in a ceremonial ritual can also rebound and snuff out curses or lift current spells in order to properly cleanse the packs.

If Hayley and Jackson were to do this, they would be bonded with no way to undo it unless one of them either cheats or dies. Also Hayley and the crescents would be linked together and the pack would inherit her and Davina's strength and hybrid abilities. This would solve the problem for the crescents, the influence of my mother would be lifted and the crescents would no longer need the stones to help them with their transformation as they would receive the benefits of a hybrid so they could transform whenever they want and not feel any pain.

This would be unfair to Hayley as everyone knows she has no interest in Jackson but I know she would no doubt do it for the pack because she wants to help them. However as I've found out, this very ritual can also be performed on destined mates like me and Davina.

It would work just as well if it we were to do the ritual. It would be slightly different as I'm a vampire and I don't want the crescents to inherit my strength nor do I want them taking advantage and inheriting Davina's completely.

If me and Davina do the ritual like we were eventually planning to do to complete our mate bond, we could use part of the magic to free the crescents from the influence of my mother and with some slight tweaking they could receive the benefits of a hybrid without becoming a hybrid. I honestly don't care for the crescents as I don't trust them, I would rather Davina and Hayley have nothing to do with them because I personally feel the crescents bring nothing but trouble unfortunately it's not up to me and I know the girls feel it's their obligation to help them.

I would make sure Davina doesn't become physically linked with the crescents, for safety reasons obviously. Also by doing this, it helps make New Orleans a bit safer meaning our children and Hope can possibly come home which has been the goal all along.

I hear Davina coming back so I close the book and stuff it in my pocket and stand up as she appears "everything okay?" I ask as she looks annoyed "just Jackson being all up in my ass. He thinks he can demand things of me and he doesn't stop whining about your family which is annoying" she explains running a hand through her hair.

"He's just jealous because he's not us. Trust me, it's an inferior complex, he feels threatened by us because we're strong, powerful men and he's not at our level, that and he hates not being the boss, he wants control and he wants to be in charge" I say as I walk over to her and pull her into my arms.

"He wouldn't be a good leader if he was in charge. He only thinks of his own needs and that of his pack which isn't exactly a bad thing but he would lead the pack down the wrong path. He also doesn't like cooperating with anyone other than wolves and that doesn't abode well for what we're trying to do in New Orleans by trying to establish peace and equality between each of the factions" she says with her head against my chest.

"Listen..." I start before I'm interrupted by my phone going off so I stop and pull it out "it's Klaus" I say looking at Davina as she pulls back "answer it" she says so I press answer and bring it to my ear "what's up Nik?" I ask "it's done" he says making me frown for a second. 

"What's done?" I ask "Demetri has done the spell on Esther. He restored her real body and put her soul in it, I took some of her blood as you requested and then I force fed her my blood and killed her, she's just woken up in transition an Demetri has spelled her to remain weak until you get here so you can destroy her soul before we finish her off for good. Also Finn is now in his original body and he's having a little nap until he's reasonable to talk too" he explains making me nod.

"Finn's never going to be reasonable if you keep daggering him. I may dislike him at times but he is our brother and maybe we should try do better to welcome him and remind him that we're family and that we should stand together instead of being on opposite sides" I say surprising myself. "Finn aided mother, Kol and he targeted Hayley and not to mention Davina. He can't be trusted" he argues making me sigh "I know what he's done and I'm mad about it. trust me but you have to remind yourself he only allied himself with mother because she manipulated him so badly and we haven't exactly treated him fair. I think we should start trying to heal this broken family, it may seem like a far fetched plan right now but I believe it can be done in time, of course" I respond "I recall a time when we were kids that Finn actually cared about us" I add and I hear Klaus shift on his end.

"That was a very long time ago, we were 5 and 4 when he cared" he retorts "I'm aware but I believe he may still hold some of that deep down inside him but it's been buried by mothers manipulation and lies and he holds resentment towards us for keeping him in a box for 900 years, hell I've been there, I've resented you, Elijah and Rebekah for daggering me and keeping me daggered for centuries at a time because you couldn't be bothered to deal with him" I say I have done a lot of thinking in regards to Finn, yes I'm not his biggest fan right now as he helped mother try to take away my happiness and has been trying to basically get us killed but I realize why he's done it, he's done it because of mothers manipulation and lies and we haven't been the best siblings to him.

"I will discuss this matter with Elijah and Rebekah and see what they think before doing anything. I don't want to make a mistake by undaggering him" he states making me sigh "of course" I respond not wanting to push the matter any further.

"Anyway when will you and Davina be returning?" he questions making me look to Davina "soon, Davina's getting annoyed at Jackson" I respond and I hear Klaus growl at the mention of him. "Don't mention that name. I can't stand that sorry excuse for a wolf. He's tried staking his claim over Hayley and has apparently been going round the quarter, telling everyone who will listen that him and Hayley are going to get married as planned by their fathers" he rants making Davina scoff.

"Like hell will that happen. My sister would rather join a convent and become a nun than marry that scruffy lout and be miserable for the rest of her life"  she hisses with her arms folded and Klaus chuckles at her response "can't imagine your sister becoming a nun" he says over the phone "exactly but she would rather do that than marry Jackson, trust me" she replies before walking out the cabin.

"Listen, Nik I know how to release the pack from mothers influence and enable them to transition whenever they want and feel not pain without a ceremonial ritual taking place between Hayley and Jackson" I say and he sighs "I don't particularly care for the crescents, I'd rather them rot in the bayou" he states making me nod "trust me, my feelings towards them are the same however their loyalty to our mother remains even if we do kill her, they will be a problem and the girls care about the wolves, they want to help them and there some who are innocent and don't deserve to suffer all because we don't particularly like Jackson or his old hag of a grandmother Mary" I respond making him huff.

"Curse those girls and their kindness and empathy towards those that may not deserve it" he complains making me chuckle "it's what sets them apart from us. I only hope our children will have inherited their kindness and empathy" I say looking out the cabin window at Davina who is playing around with some of the kids from the crescent pack.

"I hope they won't be too kind otherwise people will take advantage of it" he states "anyway, what's this plan of yours?" he asks making me pause "I'll tell you later, there's something I have to do first" I say before I hear yelling on his end "oh great, mother has started screaming again. Excuse me, brother I have to go rip her tongue out" he says before hanging up and I slip my phone in my pocket before heading out.

"Hey, darling" I call out to Davina as I approach her making her turn to me "what's up?" she asks standing up as she had been knelt down on her knees talking with a kid. "I have to go do something but would you meet me at Rousses for dinner tonight?" I ask making her frown and tilt her head "date night in the middle of a war?" she asks folding her arms.

I briefly look down before looking back at her "you can't let war get in the way of doing normal things like go on dates" I say taking her hands in mine "it has been a while since we went on a date. So how about it? Just me and you, having dinner and maybe dancing?" I suggest raising an eyebrow.

"I like the sound of that" she says biting her lip as she looks down making me smile as I bring my hand up to her chin and lift her head up. I lean my head down and kiss her softly making her smile before I pull away, my eyes locked on hers "see you later" I say lightly caressing her cheek "see you later" she replies with a smile on her face.

I pull away from her as a kid from the pack comes up to her and yanks at her top, wanting to play with her so I leave her to it and take my leave to go organize things for tonight.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol was snooping and found a book which contained information on magical and promised unions via ceremonial rituals. Jackson is getting on their nerves. Esther's real body has been restored and her soul has been put into it and Klaus has turned her into a vampire. Kol has had a change of thought towards Finn. Is that a good idea? Should the Mikaelson's resort to trying to be better siblings and potentially give Finn a chance of redemption? What will happen next?

Please vote and comment, thank you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
29K 245 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...
91.3K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
873K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...