Heart Broken (ShadAmy)

Door EmeraldTK

Almost everything that falls in love with me ends up broken. Why must I ruin everything? Does this mean tha... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Interview
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two

Chapter Eighteen

679 33 24
Door EmeraldTK

Hey guys, EmeraldTK here and I noticed that I am starting to lose views by chapter which is really sad, so I hope you guys can just PLEASE share my story with someone, continue to comment and vote. Here's another chapter for you guys.  There's a video at the side. Enjoy!

-Mina's POV In Mrs. Grey's Office-

So how did I pull it off you may ask. Well after Prom I spent a few weeks at my cousin's mansion, they taught me everything I needed to know and helped me build confidence. They had me get used to talking to guys, and even manipulating them. But they also informed me that I can't get popular that quick. Yes I would need a makeover and a change of my attitude but I would also need to hang out with someone popular. And there is no way Amy would let me anywhere near her, and her friends won't hesitate  to run  away or  something. So I chose the most easiest and thirstiest. And that was Scourge, and although it cost me some of my panties, I still got him to help perform with me, without him everyone would think I'm a skank and throw tomatoes at me or something. But as long as he was there, everyone thought I was 'cool' or something. Scourge is also going to be good friends with me for awhile. And this is all for Shadow... right now I'm just sitting on a chair while facing Mrs. Grey who looked right back at me with a very serious, stern looking face.

"I hope you know, that what you did yesterday was highly inappropriate for a student to be doing at this school. Especially you," Mrs. Grey started. I just sat there and nodded my head.

"Mina, I trusted you with many responsibilities and it was quite alarming to see you act like a prostitute," Mrs. Grey continued, I still remained  silent while staring at my principal.

"Therefore I have some tasks I would like you to do. And I would also arrange a date to speak to your parents sometime this week. I will also have you give a speech or presentation about child pornography to all grades except for the seniors during an assembly next week," Mrs. Grey stated looking at me in the eye. I shook my head, I'm supposed to be changed now, I can't be giving a speech to everyone and still expect to be popular.

"I don't want to be school president anymore.." I said softly while staring at  Mrs. Grey's desk.

"Excuse me?"

"I quit," I said before standing up and leaving.

"Mina, I'm very disappointed in you," Mrs. Grey whispered, and with a pang of guilt that hit me, I walked out that room as if I  don't really care, hoping I would not regret this decision later.   

-Shadow's POV After the Talent Show At Room 21-

"Well that night was interesting..." Silver admitted, I just shrugged.

"Mina's dance was so hot," I heard Sonic say. I thought he was into Amy? I finally just sat on my bed and Sonic sat right beside me.

"Do you like Amy?" Sonic asked, I glanced at him and shrugged.

"It's either a yes or no question Shadow," Sonic urged, I honestly didn't know what to say, I'm just way to tired, it's been a long and surprising night, I don't really want to do answer any stupid questions right now.

"I don't know man...." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes, I laied down and just gazed at the ceiling, I hope Mina keeps this new attitude of hers but I hope it doesn't go to far. And I hope Amy won't mess anything up for the new Mina. I heard Sonic heave out a sigh.

"Okay, let's play a game, it's called side chick or main chick," Sonic suggested.

"Yes!" Silver shouted before jumping from his bed to my bed and landing on his butt while facing Sonic and I.

"Continue," Silver said before allowing Sonic to continue.

"It's just a stupid game the guys and I used to play when we were too afraid to talk about a girl," Sonic stated explain.

"But--" I tried to interject.

"Silence!" Silver commanded while putting his pointer finger over my lips, I just stared at Silver for a moment, he literally the most serious look on his face ever. Finally he removed it before he spoke once again.

"Let the hedgehog speak," Silver finished.

"Thanks Silver," Sonic acknowledged Silver with a satisfying grin on his face. Oh. Well. Okay.

"The game is just a more guy version of diss, kiss, or marry," Sonic continued.

"The game is simple, we call out two names and we have to decide who's the side chick and who's the main chick," Sonic explained.

"What does this have to do with Amy?" I wondered.

"Let's just say we're gonna use Amy's name a lot..." Sonic teased as he laughed with Silver.

"Not all the time though, we're just having fun,"  Sonic informed.

"Alright... Amy and Maria," Silver started.

"What happened to them, by the way?" I asked.

"No idea," Sonic chuckled.

"The world may never know..." Silver joined, I chuckled a bit too.

"Eh, it's hard to resist Amy. I would say Maria is the side chick," Sonic admitted, to be honest I think this game is a bit disrespectful to women. I know there are actual guys out there with side chicks and main chicks.

"Same," Silver mumbled.

"Same," I repeated.

"Mina and Maria?" Sonic asked, I had to actually think about that... both of these girls have so much in common, they are both sweet (even though Mina might change), they are both cute, and Amy hates both of them. I actually don't know about Maria but something strange is going on.

"Normally I would pick Maria but after Mina's performance, she seems really hot. I like it," Silver spoke.

"Same here, bro," Sonic agreed, right after that Silver and Sonic looked straight at me, their eyes piercing mine.

"Um... Mina?" And that came out more like a question, I actually know Mina more than Maria so I chose her instead. At least Mina doesn't just kiss me out of the blue.

"Cool. Now how about Mina and Amy," Silver requested, now this question scared me because I still don't know how to answer this question still.

"Nah man, let's wait to see if Mina changes or not yet," Sonic told Silver, I was about to heave a sigh of relief but instead I kept it in.

"Yeah, Mina probably just danced like that for the talent show," I pointed out as Sonic nodded his head.

"True," Silver agreed, after that was just a silence, I don't really like silences because it feels awkward and in awkward moments, you just don't know what to do.

"Rouge and Amy?" I suggested, once I did the guys started to howl 'oooohhhhhhh's and laugh.

"That's a hard one man," Silver admitted as he laughed some more, I could tell where the guys are coming, Amy and Rouge are both sexy but Rouge is an exotic beauty and Amy could pass as a model, Rouge wears anything that could make her butt look big and show off her cleavage, she  can  even defy the dress code, but Amy wears inappropriate clothing outside school property, meanwhile I  still haven't seen Rouge without makeup and the only make up Amy wears is mascara.

"Well, because I'm more comfortable with Amy, she would be my main chick, but if Amy allows me I will not hesitate to tap Rouge's--" Sonic said while holding  his hands out to try to imagine  holding Rouge's bum.

"Okay Sonic we get it!" Silver interrupted as Sonic burst with laughter.

"Okay I'm going to bed now.." I mumbled while  feeling uncomfortable.

"Wa-wait... we didn't do Blaze yet..." Sonic said in between more laughter. Sonic then had a pillow thrown at his face by Silver.

"We're not bringing Blaze in this... you monster..." Silver said dramatically while squinting his eyes at Sonic, Sonic instantly stopped laughing when the pillow made contact with his face.

"Since when do you  like Blaze?"  Sonic asked.

"Since none of your business," Silver sassed.

"Oooohhh," I teased, I got up and started to walk towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"Wait Shadow," Sonic stopped me before I entered the bathroom, I turned around and Sonic was standing right behind me.

"I think you're doing a great job with Amy,"  He complimented.

"How do you know?" I questioned, Sonic looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"What do you mean 'how do I know?' You rejected her for Homecoming and she was actually mad at you! Normally she wouldn't care and just move  on with her life!" Sonic exclaimed, now that I think of it, Sonic is right, Amy has been glaring at Mina for two weeks.

"Wait, but Amy wasn't mad at me," I told him.

"Maybe not to your face but she was mad..." Is what I think Sonic mumbled.  

"What?" I asked just to be sure.

"Nothing!" Sonic lied getting all giddy again. 

"But it was obvious that Amy was jealous of Mina during those times," Sonic reminded me.

"True,"    

"Well, you should keep that up then. Only make her a bit jealous though, if you  do that too much you might regret it," Sonic told me before walking away.

-Shadow's POV During The Chaos High's Football Game-

I sat in beside Blaze who was sitting beside Amy on the bleachers as we watched the football game. And don't worry, I'm not just surrounded by girls, I'm sitting beside Manic, the rest of the guys were actually out there, playing football.

"Look at his  butt!" Rouge giggled.

"Shhhh!!!"  Blaze giggled along with her, Amy giggled with them as well.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh men in tights," Amy sighed as her friends continued to giggle, which sort of got me thinking about trying out for a sport, maybe  soccer or something.

"Amy, I'll be right back," Blaze informed her before  she got up to leave, I took this chance to scoot over  to Amy who had her hair in a high ponytail, wore a white sweater that wasn't zipped up to reveal her tight light blue T-shirt, she also wore light blue earrings, a pair of skinny jeans with light blue flats. Amy took a sip from her plastic water bottle before smiling at me. But before anyone could say  anything Mina started to walk towards our seats with her friends behind her, and a big grin on her face.  She had her silky hair in a big bun as she wore a white long sleeve shirt that had the number '72' on her back, a small denim mini skirt, light blue hoop earrings and light blue flats.

-Amy's POV-

When I look to the side I could see Mina and the skanks waltzing their way over to me or hopefully past me. Great.  It's so annoying how I have to deal with this and I really hope I don't. She is becoming so thirsty for  attention, it's pathetic. Instead of doing anything, I just simply took another sip from my plastic water bottle.

"Gasp! Amy look, we're matching!" Mina gasped as she stopped right in front of me with a fake smile. I could tell what she is talking about, the matching colors which is blue and white.

"Gasp! Mina look, someone who actually cares! Oh right, no one," I snapped as Rouge giggled  a bit, I smirked at her waiting for  her reply.

"I care Amy... I even care about your mother's finances," Mina whispered and leaned in on the last part. I forgot Mina knew all about this. Mina can tell everyone about that and I have no gossip to spread about her. It's not fair because this is none of her business to know, it's none of anyone's to be honest. This is the reason why I have trust issues, but when I get drunk I become an even more pathetic version of myself. Mina can do whatever she wants but she will not embarrass me or my family, and that includes ruining my family's name. Instead I ignored the hurt building inside me and yelled at her with as much rage as I can.

"What do you want, slut?" I yelled.  

"I may be a slut but at least I don't send nudes!" Mina sang, I had enough of Mina. She is not going to ruin me like this  because I will not let her, rage soon built inside of me, I don't know who this little piece of crap and her little army of airheads think they are but I am so done with them, I was just so angry I didn't hesitate to just--

"AAAAAHHHHH!"  Mina screamed once I purposely splashed some water from my water bottle all over Mina's shirt. Which I was pleased with at first, but regretted it  later. You see, Mina's shirt is white, so now that it's wet... her boobs are showing...

"Oh my gosh!" Mina whispered.

"Look! Boobs!" The first person to notice shouted, guys started to howl and look at Mina, they were even taking pictures of her but Mina was perfectly fine, instead she was smiling for the camera's like her tits aren't showing, I felt like I was going to be sick. Is she serious? She doesn't even bother turning around or anything, she is literally allowing guys to check her out, does she even realize that this is an after school game which means strangers are allowed to watch the game? Meaning as they can post that picture of her on some porny website and she could get raped? This is pathetic, I didn't want to be near these skanks anymore so I just got up and left. I ran past the bleachers and inside the school as fast as I could. Was I gonna cry? Of course not. I just need to get away from these hoes as soon as possible.

-Shadow's POV After The Football Game In Sonic's Basement-

Sonic invited the boys over but I didn't expect to see Amy, Blaze, and Rouge here. Blaze and Rouge talking while sitting on the couch while Amy sat on a beanbag chair beside Sonic who  was also sitting on a beanbag chair, both Amy and Sonic were playing video games. And I could tell it was some shooting game. Sonic's basement didn't actually look like a basement but a really cozy living room.

"Ha! Get wrecked!" Amy yelled before she finished the game, Sonic groaned and I could tell Amy won, I walked inside the basement a bit more.

"Yo, I never knew you played games," I told Amy as I approached her.

"Are you kidding me? When she comes over I have to hide the games from her!" Sonic said.

"Yo, can I play Portals next?" Amy questioned without waiting for a reply as she already slid the CD into the Xbox.

"Pizza is here," Sonic's mother sang as she came downstairs with three boxes, after Sonic's mom placed the pizza on the table she just went back upstairs.

"Amy, you're not going to play freaking Portals! We are going to watch Netflix!" Rouge  shouted.

"Hey, back off!" Amy yelled back as Rouge tried to take the Xbox controller away from Amy.

"Yo, we're having pizza now!" Sonic reminded them, Amy and Rouge walked back to  the table but still arguing.

"Yo, is it okay  if I think you're mom is hot?" I heard Knuckles whisper to Sonic, Sonic froze and gave Knuckles a look that most likely made Knuckles feel like he was stupid.

"So.. does this have glutton in it?" Rouge asked with a disgusted face as she pointed to the pizza, Amy just rolled her eyes, grabbed a slice and tried to force Rouge to eat it. It's going to be an interesting night.

-About 15 Minutes Later Or Something  Like That-

Now we are just chilling on the couch watching a movie on Netflix at Rouge's request.

"This lady sort of reminds me of Mina," Silver said.

"Speaking of Mina, I heard  Mina's tits were showing through her shirt at the football game!" Sonic added.

 "I don't even want to hear about her right now, she is so annoying," Rouge sighed.

"Ssssshhhh!" Knuckles  tried to shush Rouge.

"Haha, freaking sluts," Amy chuckled before she drank  some more of her pop. Now's my chance to  make Amy jealous!

"I sort of like the new Mina," I stated.

"Why?" Amy was quick to  question.

"Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!" Knuckles hushed.

"She's sort of chill," I replied ignoring Knuckles.

"If you think opening your legs at a school   talent show, giving your panties to some dick head, and allowing random pervs  take pictures of your boobs is 'chill', you  need to get your facts straight," Amy finished while everyone else howled 'ooooooooooo's.  

"Can we watch the movie now?" Knuckles asked getting really annoyed now.

"I bet you're just jealous," I accused.

"I'm not jealous!" Amy defended.

"Then why do you care?" I  questioned her some more.

"We're trying to  watch a movie here  guys!" Knuckles shouted.

"Why do I care? I'm sorry but she came up to me today!" Amy argued, in the corner of my eye I can see Silver staring at us and eating popcorn as if we're  more entertaining than the movie   right now.

"Oh really? I bet you're just   threatened that guys will like Mina more than you," I told her before something soft made contact with my face, I realized it was a pillow. I looked at Amy but Amy is just looking like she was about to  laugh.

"Don't act like I didn't warn you," Knuckles said.

"Hoe," He added.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
34.3K 742 24
Mikasa Ackerman is about to start a new year at her highschool Shiganshina high. What she is unaware of is that there is a new transfer student who i...
192K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
352K 8.7K 43
After her pack was attacked by Rogues, Lucinda had to take over the pack as her parents died during. She is only 16. With the help of everyone in the...