๐‡๐ˆ๐’|๐Š.๐€๐Š๐€๐๐€๐๐„

By -BLING-

โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

956 17 0
By -BLING-

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .

Today we were getting results back for midterms and im scored 3rd right below karma and this time he looked a bit happier than before, He had ran off somewhere so I walked down the trail to the main campus as by myself as I listened to some music. I made it to the main campus walking over towards the entrance until i felt something hard hit my arm, I took out my ear buds as I looked on the ground to see a small rock "who the hell threw that?!" I exclaimed as I turned to see Karma and some other boys along with some from my class.

"Sorry! had to get your attention, come over here for a sec" he motioned as I did as he said, "didn't she still get above most of you? And she again got above you in math" he spoke to these 5 cocky boys. "Can we go? I'm tired and I'm hungry" I spoke stuff my earbuds in my bag, "you're a pretty one aren't you" the boy with his side spoke as he walked towards me trying to touch my hair. I quickly smacked his hand away, while he looked offended "don't touch me" I spoke before taking my leave.

———

I walked to class and suddenly everyone was talking about professor bitches birthday, Next thing I knew I was outside with some of my classmates trying to get a gift for her. I seriously can't believe he forgot her birthday I told him a bunch of times I even got her something and gave it to her in front of him how could he be so dense?! I let out a sigh as I looked around and spotted some guy selling flowers, "why don't we get her some flowers? Every girl loves flowers" I exclamation.

Soon the man selling them began asking questions about the old man and stuff, Then he gave us an idea of getting flowers and suddenly everyone wanted to agree when I literally said it first Now I was annoyed. once we got the flowers we headed back towards the school but I walked behind, soon karma wrapped his arms around my shoulder as he held a daisy in my face. "I got you this for you, saw you looking at them" he spoke as he put it behind my ear, "I saw how you got a little moody earlier I figured it was-" "I just don't like that guy " i stated as we continued walking.

.
.
.
Once we got back to the school we gave the flowers to Mr.K but he kept questioning why he had to give them to her but I couldn't say anything because it would come off as rude. After some time he finally took them, and once everything was in place they watched like creeps from the window. But she caught them and soon left...for 3 days, "well you guys must of really done it this time" I whispered while I leaned on karmas desk.

Nobody could track her and it was really concerning, Soon the flower guy came in randomly and that was already a little weird until we actually notched who he was. He introduced himself as the assassin Reaper and he was the one who took Professor bitch and had the audacity to show us a photo of her tied up, "If you want her to live show up when and where I tell you to and yes I mean the entire class not a word of this to your teachers! Course I could understand if you're uncomfortable with those terms there's always the option of sending her to you... in tiny individual wrapped pieces one per student"

I sat and stared at him now knowing why he gave me some weird vibe, And soon he disappeared leaving a map. Now we had to arrive at the location he marked at 6 together

.
.
.
We were now in our new gym assassin uniform as we arrived at the location, "you actually look pretty hot in that" Karma comment as he held me close to him. "Karma time and place" I whispered as we Began making or way to the entrance once we were in this huge room he spoke "Is that all of you? Good! Watch the doors" The door we came through shut and now it was obvious he was watching us, "uhh you like to keep an eye on us huh? Kinda kinky reaper peeper" Karma spoke looking at the karma.

"I'm not really into being watched you lil pervert" i remarked leaning on karmas shoulder, "Look we held up our end of the bargain now give us back professor bitch and let us go!" Meg shouted suddenly the room started moving down like an elevator and once it stopped the reaper was sanding on the other side of a gate with professor bitch tied on a wall. I zoned for a little until I found myself being dragged by karma down huge tunnel "Where are we?" I questioned while we all continued walking.

Apparently this was a game to him unlike something serious, We couldn't get Ritsu to help us because she was hacked. Soon he began walking towards us but none of us could really make him it, it was as if he was a shadow, he attacked anyone in his way soon moving quickly to knee Kayano in her stomach. "Everyone stay back leave this guy to me" Nagisa suddenly spoke, "What the hell are you crazy?!" I spoke as he walked towards him "She's alright that crunching noise was the sound of her gear absorbing the attack.

He began walking towards him but was quickly stopped once the reaper used a stunner clap paralyzing him , soon be cane behind Karma kicking quickly and soon the rest of the class so I'm guessing I was last. "[y/n] [l/n] daughter of one of the greatest-" "ok suddenly I'm starting to think that's all I am to you creeps, just because he's better than you stop taking it out on me" I spoke stinking my tongue "by the way what do you gain from beating up kids you fucking loser" he suddenly came behind me trying to attack but I doge it landing a kick on him.

"I shouldn't expect less" he stated as suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest making it hard to breathe, "shit" I managed to get out as I blacked out.

.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see myself in sometime cellar along with my other classmates, I took a sudden gasp for air picking my head up as I was finally able to breathe. I tried reached up to scratch my head noticing I was handcuffed "this guy is really kinky" I stated as I put my head back on karmas shoulder "Listen buddy I don't know what your big plan is for killing Koro-sensei but I wouldn't count on it going smoothly" Karma spoke yet it sounded a little further i picked my head to see how's shoulder I was and it was Terasaka. "hi!" I spoke to him with a smile.

His face was a little red and it was probably because I was a little pressed against, "Oh sorry, this is an act" I whispered as I watched both adults walk away soon leaving through a door. I did a front flip landing up on my feet as I bent down a little until my cuffed were near my knees putting my legs behind my cuffed hands, "this is not comforting" I stated as I looked to see everyone staring at me. "What?" I questioned until Koro-sensei fell from the ceiling in front of me, "welp" I made my way over to karma as the reaper came back explaining whatever.

"You look hot tied up princess" he whispered "you dont look to bad you're handsome" I replied as he face was completely red, I let out a small chuckle as he was speechless. I never really made sexual comments so I'm guessing this caught him off guard, I stared paying attention again after Mr.Karasuma punched the guy "Saving the world isn't worth the lives of 27 children, Id thes kids are no more than collateral damage then I'm going to have to shut you down " he stated  as he got ready to fight but the guy just ran away leaving him to run after him.

Soon professor bitch was gone because now I know she was working with him, "So not forgiving her for this, wouldn't have thought he been worst than a bitch.... I don't even know what to call it" I stated as we sat here trying to figure out what to do. We soon heard an explosion causing us to worry, Kurahashi began Mr.Karasuma to save her but I would honestly leave her. We figured out a plan to trick the reaper so we took the explosive neck braces, that I didn't know we had in till now, off and got onto eachother shoulders I was on karmas and Kayano was on mine.

We were able to camouflage into the wall making while Koro-sensei was naked considering that's the only way his could work. Later we heard a splashing sound and decided to get out of our camouflage but Karma wouldn't put me down, But it gave me a small chance to kinda see the fight with Me.Karasuma and the reaper. "Ew he doesn't have a face" I spoke while Koro-sensei tried to tell the rest of the class what was going on.

Later the class held professor bitch so they could talk to her, with karma forcing me to forgive her, "ok I lied" I spoke as he placed a small kiss on my lips. I melted in until I realized where we were "Karma read the room... but definitely later" I spoke breaking the kiss before anyone could see.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*‧͙ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.5K 18
(Y/N) is Karma's one and only bestfriend. She shared a secret to him. She didn't want anyone to find out..but...if they do find out will they keep it...
785K 24.4K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...
335K 11.7K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. โ€ขAn Assassination Classroom Fanficโ€ข Gakushลซ Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
2.7K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...