Bechloe/Sendrick One Shots

bechloeloves

Just an ongoing collection of bechloe one shots. Hope you enjoy, and leave suggestions! :) Еще

The Fight
Comfort
Snow Storm
Movie Night
Study Date
The Party
Forget About It
Irresistible (part 1)
Irresistible (part 2)
Friend of a Friend
Start of Something New
Crazy Chloe
Overheard
Secret Santa
Stargazing
Caught
Stay
Only You
For What It's Worth
New
Deja Vu
The Walk
Reunited
It Was Always Me
Move In Day
Stress
It Still Hurt
Because I Like You
Secret
Come With
You Said
The Announcement
Arrested
Why Rush?
Impatient
Jealousy
I Can't Be Him
Sendrick
Sendrick Pt. 2
Cabin Trip
Stuck In Boston
Tom
Busy
The Songbook
One Bed
Can I Tell You Something?
The Cruise
Auburn
Red Carpet (sendrick)
Realization
Shower Singing
Grown Up
Realization pt. 2
The Dream

Parent Trapped

311 15 3
bechloeloves

Amy had been planning a reunion for the Bellas since they hadn't all hung out for a couple of years. It was hard when everyone started getting real jobs and lives that took up a lot of time. Most of the girls had at least seen other Bellas one-on-one, but not as a full group. Beca hadn't even seen any one-on-one though. She never cut off communication with the girls, but she had a super busy life after signing with DJ Khalid. The one girl who could never accept that was Chloe Beale. She understood Beca was following her dream, but Chloe felt abandoned. The last time they saw each other ended with a lot of yelling and Beca walking out on Chloe, so they haven't been on speaking terms since.

Amy is the #1 Bechloe supporter out there, and she knew there was no way they'd both show up to the reunion. She decided to do a little scheming in order to get them back in the same room.

*texts from Amy to Beca*

Amy: All of the girls are doing dinner and drinks at my place on Saturday and I better see you there!!

Beca: Lol I'll see what I can do...

Amy: Seriously Beca, or we'll come knocking on your door. I think you forget how close we live!

Beca: Alright alright. Is you know who gonna be there?

Amy: I knew you'd ask that. She actually can't make it, just your luck :/

Beca: K, I'll see u Saturday

*texts from Amy to Chloe*

Amy: I know you'd never miss a reunion, right Chlo?

Chloe: Right. Except for...

Amy: Yeah yeah Beca.

Amy: She can't make it, you know work and all :(

Chloe: Typical! I'll be there <3

And just like that, Amy's plan had fallen into place.

Now that it was Saturday, the girls started arriving to Amy's place for dinner. Chloe was one of the first ones to show up, eager to see her best friends again. By 7pm, everyone except Aubrey and Beca had showed up. There was a knock at the door, to which Amy yelled from the kitchen to come inside.

The knock happened to be Beca, who now followed the sounds of her friends' voices to Amy's back patio. Right as she walked up to the glass door, she spotted unmistakable red hair. Instantly fuming, she turned right back around down the hallway. Amy heard her turn away at the door and came running out of the kitchen.

"Beca, you made it!" Amy exclaimed.

"Yup, and now I'm leaving," Beca said.

"You just got here," Amy said.

"You invited Chloe!" Beca yelled, finally stopping her march to the front door.

"She said she couldn't come! She showed up as a surprise it's not my fault!" Amy lied.

As the two argued about whether or not Amy lied to Beca about Chloe, they heard the back door open.

"Ames? Everything alright? I heard yelling," A voice from down the hall said.

"Great," Beca muttered, recognizing the voice to be Chloe's.

"What the hell?" Chloe said when she approached the two girls.

"It was a mix up, I swear!" Amy yelled before running away.

"I'm leaving, don't worry," Beca said, already putting her coat back on.

"Amy told me you couldn't make it because of work," Chloe explained.

"So you only came because you knew you wouldn't have to see me?" Beca asked.

"You're seriously telling me you knew I'd  be here?" Chloe asked.

"Nobody knew you'd be here! You had to go and do a stupid surprise visit after telling Amy you weren't coming," Beca sighed.

"You seriously believe that? This is Amy we're talking about," Chloe said.

"Oh my god, how did I ever put this past her. She fucking parent trapped us!" Beca said.

"I mean she did always want us to end up together," Chloe added.

Beca scoffed.

"Still hate the idea of that, huh?" Chloe asked.

"Sorry I don't want to be with someone who doesn't let me pursue my dreams," Beca said.

"Don't play that card, Beca. You're the one who walked out on me!" Chloe yelled.

"And you let me!" Beca yelled back.

"As if I have any control over what you do! You know exactly what went down that day!" Chloe shouted.

"I'm not doing this right now," Beca said before walking out the door. 

She went to sit on the front porch of Amy's house before actually leaving. Her emotions were far-too heightened to be driving at that moment. She unwillingly started remembering all of the details of the day Chloe mentioned.

Flashback...

"I can't believe you're signing with the  DJ Khalid. That's insane, Becs," Chloe said while sitting on the edge of Beca's bed.

They had just returned from the USO tour, but Beca was leaving again the next day to tour with Khalid. Chloe knew there was a tour, just not when or how long. Beca wasn't wanting to keep it a secret, but she knew it would break Chloe's heart. 

"I knowww," Beca said, her voice trailing off.

"Promise you won't forget me when you're some big pop star out in LA?" Chloe teased.

"I couldn't forget you even if I tried, Chlo," Beca said.

And she really meant that. She loved Chloe more than she had ever loved anyone.

"Good. I have to go finish my labs for vet school, so I'll see you in the morning. Love you, Becs," Chloe said, blowing a kiss as she left the room.

"You too, goodnight," Beca said. 

The brunette cried herself to sleep that night knowing she'd be leaving Chloe, and Chloe didn't even know it. She knew she'd see her the morning before she left though, and that had to be the time to break the news.

The next morning, Chloe woke up and got ready for vet school. Her and Beca shared a bagel over  coffee every morning, so she went to get her from her bedroom. Normally this meant dragging a half-asleep Beca out of bed, but this morning was different. Beca was up and ready for the day when Chloe came knocking.

"You're up early!" Chloe exclaimed.

Beca half-smiled back. She knew what was coming next.

"Coffee's on the pot and-"

"I need to tell you something," Beca said.

"What's up?" Chloe asked.

"You know the tour I'm going on?" Beca asked.

"Yeah," Chloe said skeptically.

"It's gonna be really long. Like six months," Beca said.

"Shit, I'm gonna miss you so much," Chloe said, still oblivious as to how immediate this was.

"I know, I'll miss you too," Beca said.

"When do you leave?" Chloe asked.

"Today," Beca blurted.

"What?!" Chloe yelled.

"I didn't know how to tell you!" Beca said defensively.

"Hm I don't know, maybe 'Hey Chlo, I'm leaving for a six-month tour right when we get home'!" Chloe said.

"Why are you mad at me? I tried to protect your feelings!" Beca yelled.

"I'm mad because I would have never done that to you," Chloe said.

Beca was left stunned. She didn't know what else to say. Chloe took her silence as a cue to leave, and that was the last thing spoken to each other before Beca left.

Flashback ends...

Beca was knocked out of her reminiscent trance by the front door opening.

"Hey," Amy said.

"Oh," Beca sniffled, "Hey."

She hadn't realized that she had started to tear up thinking about the whole situation.

"Chloe just ran upstairs crying, and she won't talk to me," Amy explained.

"You shouldn't have invited us both here," Beca said.

"Hey, don't turn this on me. It's been weird ever since you two fell apart," Amy said.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know what to do, Ames," Beca said.

"My advice is you go upstairs and talk to her," Amy said with a shrug.

"There's no way she want-"

"Just do it. For me?" Amy said.

"I'll try it, but I'm leaving right after," Beca said reluctantly.

She headed back inside and upstairs to find Chloe. Sniffling was coming from the bathroom, so she slowly walked that way.

Beca knocked at the door.

"Who is it?" Chloe said through sniffles.

"It's me," Beca said.

Chloe locked the door. She wanted nothing to do with Beca.

"Chloe, we need to talk," Beca said.

"Now you want to be good at communicating?" Chloe scoffed.

"Fine, if you want to keep being like this, then we will. I'm sitting out here though until you come out," Beca said.

"Fine," Chloe said defiantly.

About twenty minutes passed of dead silence between the women. The door was still locked shut, and Beca was getting fed up. She decided to knock one last time before giving up. After the knock, she heard the door unlock, but Chloe didn't open it. Beca took the liberty of doing that part herself.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Chloe said sassily.

"What happened between us," Beca said.

"Like I said before, you know exactly what happened that day," Chloe said.

"I know that I messed up by not telling you I was leaving, but I also know you messed up by ghosting me the entire tour," Beca said.

"How about I tell you what happened that day," Chloe said.

Beca just stared, waiting for a grand explanation.

"I went to school, and you went to the airport. I was freaking out all day about the whole situation, and my mentor sent me home. I logged on to your email, found your flight info, and sped to the airport. I was trying to catch you before you left for a real goodbye, but you didn't care enough to pick up any of my calls," Chloe explained. 

"Chlo, I was pissed off. Even before you knew I was leaving that day you were weird about me taking the deal with Khalid. It felt like you were holding me back," Beca said.

"Oh that's rich, Beca. I'm the loser who couldn't make it big like DJ Mitchell!" Chloe shouted.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it!" Beca yelled.

"I was weird about you taking the deal because I knew it meant you were moving on from me!" Chloe yelled.

"I didn't have to move on from you, Chlo. Before the big blowout, I had plans to ask you to come with me to LA after the tour. I never wanted to leave you," Beca said.

"Why did that one fight have to change everything?" Chloe said softly.

"Because we're bad at communication. Always have been," Beca said with a slight smile.

"After we broke up in college, I always wanted to get back together. I was gearing up to ask you right before we left for the tour," Chloe said.

"Why didn't you?" Beca asked.

"I was scared," Chloe said.

"I think I would have stayed," Beca said.

"Don't tell me that now," Chloe said as she started to tear up again.

"There's nothing we can do to go back, but we can make up for lost time," Beca said.

Chloe wiped her tears and nodded.

"Chloe Beale, will you go out with me?" Beca asked.

Instead of responding, Chloe leaned in to kiss Beca. They hadn't even touched for years, let alone kissed, and it felt magical. 

"Should we go back down... babe?" Chloe asked jokingly.

"Promise me you're not going to get all weird in front of the others?" Beca teased.

"You know I can't promise that," Chloe said with a grin.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

205K 1.5K 19
Just a collection of short(ish) stories for all you bechloe shippers out there 🌈❤🌈(pretty much every chapter contains smut)
58.3K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
66.3K 1.4K 13
Bechloe One Shots. Give suggestions in the comments. Feel free to give your opinion.
28.3K 758 21
These are oneshots with Bechloe. There will be most happy/romantic (and weird) stories. Some of them may be a completely different genre. I hope yo...