If Only... (**Female reader x...

Por DemonSlayerSIMP0818

After a fight with a demon, (Y/N) changed and soon, she became a hashira. She had an ability in her...somethi... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 2 (POV: Kanae)
Chapter 3 (POV: (Y/N) )
A/N
Chapter 4 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 5 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 6 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 7 (POV: (Y/N)
Chapter 8 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 9 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 10 (POV: (Y/N)
Chapter 11 (Lazy to write POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
1K Reads Special
Chapter (who knows what)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Christmas Special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 34

196 5 4
Por DemonSlayerSIMP0818

(HOW IN THE WORLD HAS THIS BOOK HAVE ALMOST 5K READS!?)

Planting the seeds, I took care of them. I planned to spend more time taking care of them.

However, life forbids me to do so.

The Master got even sicker so Shinobu and I had to take care of him. I had to manage three things, my plant, the master and my career. 

Managing all of this was...

challenging.

I rarely slept. If I did, only 3 to 4 hours. Sometimes, in the middle of the day, I'll faint and sleep for the day or two.

The Master notice my eye bags and my schedule and he allowed me to take a two week break to rest.

Gladly, I thanked him and went back home to sleep.

When I was well-rested, it was already lunch time. I ate sushi and decided to take a hike inn the forest.

Packing up, I found a nice spruce forest for the hike as I brushed dust off my clothes, which I bought from some traders recently because I had a lot of money to spend.

The smell of nature enveloped me as I walked around aimlessly. To be safe, I marked out the places I have been so if I ever get lost, I'll have a higher chance of going back safely.

Butterflies flew around as bees tried to get nectar from flowers. Birds talked with one another and flew around gracefully while squirrels buried nuts. Flowers of different shapes, sizes and colour blossomed here and there. Vines creeped up the tall spruce trees as they towered over everything.

Sitting down on a tree stump, I looked around to realise nature never really changed, it only grew older and older. Patting my katana, I ate some more sushi and drank some green tea.

Night fell and my hike was over. When I was back home, the seeds I placed germinated. I saw the tiny leaves and thought that they would grow bigger each day. After getting a bit more comfortable, I slept.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.1K 688 40
75,339 words. completed: july 30th, 2022 -▪︎☆♡☆▪︎- muichiro had a nearly perfect life- he was content living with his family. however, he did have a...
64.1K 972 39
COMPLETED. Y/N Shinzugawa, sister of the wind hashira; Sanemi Shinazugawa. She was always a kind girl, but one day it...
48.7K 1.3K 24
~𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣...
51.6K 1.4K 13
After fighting a long and hard battle against a demon alongside your husband Muichiro, Y/N does something unexpected. After the fight Y/N loses her m...