Pokémon: Indigo League

By Kenon96

This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will t... More

Niko
Disclaimer
Battle 1: The Journey Starts Now
Battle 2: A New Friend
Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round
Battle 4: Rock and Roll
Battle 5: Hard as a Rock
Battle 6: A Badge of Honor
Updated Team
Battle 7: Waterlogged
Battle 8: An Egg-Cellent Story
Battle 9: Seeing is Believing
Battle 10: Fighting Types
Battle 11: Evolutionary, my Dear Bulbasaur!
Battle 12: Crash Course
Battle 13: Hatch of the Day
Battle 14: A Criming Shame
Battle 15: Hook, Line, and Stinker
Battle 16: The Smell of Victory
Summer
Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle
Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon
Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way
Battle 20: Dig Those Diglett!
Battle 21: A Living Legend
Battle 22: Little Big Problem
Battle 23: Enlighten Up!
Battle 24: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Battle 25: Get Psyched!
Battle 26: Haunt and Seek
Battle 27: For the Sixth Badge! Niko vs Sabrina
Happy Halloween
Battle 29: Showdown at Dark City
Battle 30: Holy Matrimony
Battle 31: The Ultimate Test
Battle 32: A Mystical Encounter
Battle 33: Riddle me This.
Battle 34: Winning the Heat
Battle 35: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
Merry Christmas
Battle 36: Misty Mermaid
Battle 37: Viridian Secrets
Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo
Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral
Battle 40: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Battle 41: Bad to the Bone
Battle 42: All Fired Up
Battle 43: Round One Begin!
Battle 44: Fire And Ice
Battle 45: Fourth Round Rumble
Battle 46: A Friend in Deed
Battle 47: Friend and Foe Alike
Battle 48: From Friend to Foe
Battle 49: Pokemon League Finale
Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!
Reunion at Pallet Town
Coming Soon.....

Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers

164 6 6
By Kenon96

As our heroes travel onward, a new challenge awaits them. And so do many new and unusual Pokémon.

Eevee: Vee? (Huh) Eevee's ears perk up hearing something.

Niko: What's the matter, Eevee?

Eevee: Vee Vee! (Follow me)

Niko: Eevee! Wait up! They follow Eevee until they come across something unusual.

Eevee: Eevee. (Over there) They look to see an Eevee tied up in the trunk of a tree.

Duplica: It's another Eevee!

Duplica: But why's it tied up like that?

Kota: It must have been abandoned.

Niko: Someone just left it here? Niko was surprised to hear such a thing.

Duplica: Poor little thing. Niko's Eevee approaches the smaller one and pets its head. This caused the smaller one to let out a cheerful cry.

Niko: Wait there's something around its neck. Niko looses to see a tag. Stone Town?

Kota: Stone Town? I've heard of that place.

Our heroes make their way to Stone Town. Niko decided to hold the abandoned Eevee in his arms.

Duplica: Hey, Niko. Can I check something real quick? Duplica pulled out Niko's Pokédex.

Pokédex: Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Its ability to evolve into many forms allows it to adapt smoothly and perfectly to any environment. Using a Fire Stone will evolve into Flareon, the Flame Pokémon. A Water Stone evolves into Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon. And a Thunder Stone will evolve it into Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon.

Kota: Wow. I didn't know Eevee could evolve so much. Niko, why haven't you evolved your Eevee?

Niko: Because I don't wanna! Eevee is perfect just the way it is. Right, partner?

Eevee: Vee Vee! (You bet)

Kota: Look! Third block, number fourteen. Our heroes look to see the amazing mansion that stood before them.

Niko: It's huge!

Duplica: And fancy!

Kota: I wonder who lives here. They enter to see some kind of party going on. it's a garden party!

Niko: Wow. Reminds me of the one we had back in Pallet Town.

Duplica: Hey, look there! They look to see a trainer evolving her Shellder into a Cloyster by use of a Water Stone to the applause of the attendants.

???: Congratulations! Shellder evolved into Cloyster!

Lady: Thank you so much!

Pokédex: Cloyster, the Bivalve Pokémon and the evolved form of Shellder. For protection, it uses its harder-than-diamonds shell. It also shoots spikes from the shell.

Niko: So cool! In the fountain many Pokemon that have evolved through stone evolution were enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile on a ledge, Team Rocket were watching from afar.

James: Ooh! Look at all those evolved Pokémon! We've got to have them!

Jessie: They're right and just ready for picking!

Meowth: It says here Stone Town has these special stones that help Pokémon evolve.

James: Baloney! That's why we came to Evolution Mountain, to get some of those special stones, and I couldn't find a single stone anywhere!

Levi: Gee, I wonder why! He said sarcastically.

Meowth: You dug in the wrong place, Team Rocket Scientists! Meowth pointed to the many holes they dug.

Jessie: Well, we'll worry about those stones later. I want some of that food.

James: Stones can wait! Let's grab some grub, shall we? Meowth furiously scratches their faces.

Meowth: Stop thinking about food! Levi then hits Meowth's head.

Levi: Like you're one to talk! Now listen, I have a plan. It's so simple that not even you three can mess it up.

Team Rocket: Huh?

Back at the party.

Three brothers were congratulating trainers who have evolved their Pokemon with evolution stones.

(From left to right. Rainer, Sparky, Pyro)

Sparky: Good work! Now that we've seen a round of evolution, how about comparing attacks, eh? Sparky looks to see Eevee on Niko's shoulder. Eevee?

Rainer and Pyro: Eevee! The trio rush over.

Sparky: Where did you go to? We were worried about you, Eevee.

Rainer: Yeah. Rainer grabs the collared Eevee. Thank you for finding Eevee for us.

Pyro: This is great! We got our star, we can go on with the show!

Niko: A star?

Duplica: If that's true then why was it left tied up?

Sparky: Mikey! Hey, Mikey! Eevee's come back! He called to a child. Mikey came over.

Pyro: How could you lose him? You gotta be careful!

Rainer: You'll lose your trainer qualification.

Duplica: Wait. Then were you the one who left Eevee there?

Mikey: Why did you bring it back? This confused the heroes.

Sparky: Listen, Mikey! One day, you'll be a Pokémon trainer just like us.

Rainer: Do you really think you can win your first battle with and unevolved Eevee?

Pyro: All of us won our first battles because we've evolved our Eevees! There's no other way to win! The key to a first victory is evolution!

Niko: They sure are pressuring him.

Mikey: But, I don't care about battles.

Rainer, Sparky, and Pyro: Don't care?!? The brothers and their Pokémon shared the sentiment.

Niko: They're intense.

Eevee: Vee. (Definitely)

Rainer: Everyone is waiting to see what you make Eevee evolve into, Mikey.

Sparky: You've got three choices, which do you think is the strongest of the evolved Eevees? Although you'd have more if you had the stones that these ladies used to evolve their Eevees.

Pyro: We wanna know what you think of our Pokémon! Mikey, which Pokémon do you want Eevee to become?

Sparky: A Thunder Stone will make it become Jolteon! When a Jolteon gets mad, the hairs on its body turn to needles that it fires at its opponents!

Rainer: A Water Stone will make it a Vaporeon. It can melt into water and make itself disappear.

Pyro: A Fire Stone will make it a Flareon! With a blazing flame attack released from its internal fire sac, Flareon's the strongest evolutionary choice of all!

Niko: Hmm. Come to think of it, I don't know much about Eevee's other evolutions. He said pulling out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon. Its weapons are its 10,000-volt electric attacks and its spiky fur. Its sharp hair can pierce enemies when it bristles.

Pokédex: Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon. Found quietly resting by lake shores. Its cell structure is similar to water, so it can invisibly melt into water.

Pokédex: Flareon, the Flame Pokémon. It has a flame chamber inside its body. It inhales, then blows out fire that is over 3000F degrees. As Niko finished, he notices the brothers fighting.

Sparky: What are you, crazy?! My Jolteon is the strongest of all!

Pyro: Too bad you're the only one who thinks so.

Rainer: Hey, Mikey. I'm sure you'll make the right choice and make it a Vaporeon.

Kota: This sure is one competitive family.

Niko: Come on, guys. Don't you think he's a little young to be battling? Sparky: We're throwing this party just for him and his Eevee.

Rainer: You should know you have to start training early if you want to become a master.

Pyro: Yeah, one of these days you'll turn your Eevee into Flareon, aren't ya? He asked.

Niko: Eevee?

Eevee: Vee. The two look at each other.

Kota: Come to think of it, Niko, doesn't Poliwhirl evolve with a Water Stone?

Niko: Poliwhirl? Niko calls it out.

Poliwhirl: Poli. (Hello)

Sparky: Do you need a stone? They look to see a large variety of evolution stones.

Kota: There sure are a lot of them.

Rainer: That's what our town's known for.

Pyro: But you can't mine them all the time.

Rainer: This is exactly how we learned.

Jessie: Ha. Look at those beautiful stones.

James: It's like a rock concert. They said looking at all the stones. Rainer hands Niko a magazine.

Niko: Pokémon Friend?

Kota: It's a magazine that details ways to care for your Pokémon. And it looks like a special edition.

Rainer: Yeah, we used it to plan today's special evolution party.

Pyro: We wanted to bring together all the trainers that specialize in stone induced evolution.

Sparky: Why don't you join our club, Niko? Here, take this Thunder Stone. Niko catches and looked at it unsure.

Rainer: Why don't you just make your Poliwhirl evolve too? Here, take this Water Stone. Niko catches it and looks even more unsure.

Niko: But...I can't just force these two to evolve. They're really important to me.

Eevee Brothers: Don't be dumb! They shout in unison.

Niko: Take it easy! You don't need to bite my head off.

Sparky: Evolution is what Pokémon are all about!

Duplica: Sure is pretty fun, huh Ditto?

Ditto: Ditto. (Sure is)

Duplica: Hm? Duplica and Ditto look to see Mikey and his Eevee sitting alone. She walks over and brings some food. Hungry? She asks. Ditto helps itself and grabs a sandwich. Hehe. Here. Mikey and Eevee eat their share. It's good, right? Mikey nods. Seems to me that you don't really want Eevee to evolve, huh Mikey?

Mikey: My brothers don't care about anything but battling Pokémon.

Duplica: I can see that. But, what about you Mikey?

Mikey: I was trying to hide Eevee from them, just for today. Then nobody could force me to make it evolve at the party.

Duplica: I get it. But Eevee so lonely all by itself.

Ditto: Dit. (Yeah)

Mikey: I was gonna go get it later. I don't care if Eevee evolves or not, I just want it to be my best friend.

Duplica: That's great.

Mikey: Huh? You think that's great?

Duplica: Yes. But you need to understand something.

Mikey: What's that?

Duplica: You shouldn't done that. Don't you see that you were just running away from your problem?

Mikey: Running away?

Duplica: Not wanting Eevee to evolve is your decision. And you need to tell your brothers that. You have a voice too you know. But, I guess it's not really my place to butt in.

Mikey: No, you're right.

Ditto: Ditto dit ditto ditto. (You know, Niko's Eevee is the same)

Mikey's Eevee: Vee? (Really)

Ditto: Ditto! Ditto dit. (Yup! Totally alike)

Mikey: I wonder what they're saying.

Duplica: You know, Niko told me that he doesn't want to evolve his Eevee either.

Mikey: Really?

Sparky: You just don't get it, do ya?

Niko: I do. But I just don't wanna do it if they don't want to. Poliwhirl, who was quiet for this discussion stared at the Water Stone.

Poliwhirl: Poli. It said daydreaming. It then walked over to the fountain to see all the other evolved Pokémon.

Kota: Their evolution should be natural. That's all we're saying.

Niko: Exactly.

Rainer: Come on, let's move on to the main event so they can see evolution our way.

Sparky: Good idea. Mikey! Have you decided on Eevee's evolution yet? Mikey tries to speak but is unable to. Duplica put her hand on his head to help him calm down.

Duplica: Go ahead. Tell them how you feel. She encouraged.

Ditto: Ditto ditto! (We're rooting for you)

Sparky: A Jolteon, right?

Pyro: A Flareon, right?

Rainer: A Vaporeon!

Mikey: You guys, I...But just then, firecrackers went going off, causing everyone to panic as Team Rocket lowers to the ground.

Jessie: It's showtime, everybody!

Sparky: Who invited you?! The trio leaps down onto a table.

Jessie: Prepare for trouble!

James: And make it double!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation.

James: To unite all peoples within our nation.

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love.

James: To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie: Jessie.

James: James. As they were doing their usual schtick, they began devouring the food.

Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth: That's delicious!

Niko: You know, you really shouldn't be talking so much with food in your mouth.

Duplica: Bit late to talk to them about manners.💧

Kota: Be careful everyone! These crooks will steal your Pokémon if you're not careful!

James: Weezing, spread a Smokescreen! He said with a mouthful. His Pokémon covers he entire party with smoke blinding everyone.

Sparky: I can't see anything!

Niko: Venomoth, clear the smoke with Razor Wind! Venomoth comes out and flaps its wings. But they soon discover that not only are Team Rocket gone, but so are most of the Pokémon as well

Sparky: My Jolteon!

Rainer: Vaporeon!

Pryo: Flareon!

Mikey: Where's Eevee?!

Niko: Oh no, my Eevee's gone too! So's Poliwhirl!

Kota: Ah! That's not all look! Kota pointed to the table where the stones once were.

Sparky: The stones are gone!

Pyro: All the food's gone, too!

Duplica: Those crooks stole everything.

Kota: Our Pokémon, the stones and the food!

Niko: Hey look! Niko pointed to their balloon. Venomoth, attack that Balloon! Venomoth whips its wings causing a tear in the balloon. Nice job! Their joy would be short lived as they saw that it was empty.

Duplica: There's nothing here!

Niko: Oh no. Venomoth, go look for Team Rocket.

Venomoth: Venomoth Veno. (You betcha) It flys away to search.

Meanwhile Team Rocket was driving away in a keep with their stolen prizes.

Jessie: A piece of cake!

James: That was easier than taking candy from a baby!

Meowth: Candy and cold cuts and Pokémon, too!

Jessie: We've outdone ourselves, James!

James: Outdone ourselves? Outsmarted them! And it's all thanks to the Little Boss' genius plan.

What Team Rocket didn't know was that Poliwhirl was leaving behind a trail of water for the others to follow. Venomoth who was looking spotted the water trail and flew back to our heroes. Once they were certain they were in the clear, Team Rocket were deciding on what to evolve Eevee into while they were stuffing their mouths.

Meowth: Ah, nothing tastes better than a victory meal.

James: We've got beaten so many times, I forgot what victory tasted like. Jessie then hits him in the head.

Jessie: I don't ever want you to call us losers again! From now on, we'll be known as Team Rocket, Champions of the World.

James: Champions, of the entire world!

Levi: I gotta admit. I'm surprised. You three managed not to screw this one up. Levi said eating some food by a tree.

James: Wow, Little Boss. That's the highest praise you've ever given us. James and Jessie were teary eyed by that very small hint of acknowledgment.

Meowth: Why don't you two dry up? It's time to make that little one evolve. They approach the Eevee.

Jessie: Alright, evolution time.

James: What we need is a really evil looking Pokémon.

Meowth: That's why we need it to be a Jolteon! Jessie and James hit the cat.

Jessie: Who said you get to decide?!

James: Yeah, who said?

Jessie: I'll turn it into Flareon.

James: What? Wait a minute! Vaporeon is much more villainous!

Meowth: Jolteon's the best of the worst!

Jessie: Flareon and its passionate flame!

James: Cool Vaporeon!

Meowth: Jolteon is the best!

James: Vaporeon is much stronger! Eevee watched helplessly as they fought until Jessie whistled loudly.

Jessie: Time out, Team Rocket! I've got an idea!

Meowth: What is it?

Jessie: We'll use all three stones on Eevee at the same time. It's bound to evolve into something really evil.

James: Alright! Sounds bad!

Meowth: Count me in!

Team Rocket: Go! Thankfully, our heroes arrive just in time.

Niko: Ivysaur, Vine Whip!

Ivysaur: Ivysaur! It hit all three of them knocking the trio into a tree.

Levi: Great. Levi said annoyed.

Niko: Uh. You again!

Levi: I see you're as observant as ever.

Kota: Quick! We gotta rescue the Pokémon! Kota stated.

Duplica: Right. They began releasing all of the captive Pokémon. But Jessie picks up Eevee's cage.

Jessie: Not so fast!

Mikey: Eevee!

James: How did you ever find us all the way out here?

Meowth: Yeah, it's the first time we didn't mess up!

Levi: Isn't it obvious? One of the Pokémon you caught must have lead them here.

Duplica: That's right! Poliwhirl here left a trail of water leading us right to you. Pretty smart, right?

Poliwhirl: Poli! (That's right) It said standing proudly.

James: Unbelievable! That little squirt screwed up our perfect plan!

Jessie: I guess we'll just have to settle with little Eevee.

Duplica: Not a chance you old hag!

Jessie: W.. W.. W.. What did you just call me? Jessie gets so furious that she starts spewing fire.

Meowth: Wow! Jessie just evolved into a Flareon!

Jessie: Ready for battle?!?

James and Meowth: Okay.

James: Weezing!

Jessie: Arbok! Their Pokémon materialize. Attack, Arbok! Show that puny little punk who's boss!

Duplica: I am not puny!

Niko: Eevee, let's do this!

Eevee: Vee! (Right)

Sparky: Wait! That's our brother's Eevee! It's our job to save it! Let's go, Rainer! Pyro!

Rainer and Pyro: Yeah!

Mikey: Brothers!

Sparky: Watch the power of an evolved Pokémon! Jolteon, attack!

Rainer: Vaporeon, attack!

Pyro: Flareon, attack!

Jessie: Arbok, Poison Sting attack! Arbok attack, but Jolteon evades.

Sparky: Jolteon, Pin Missile, fire! Jolteon fires a barrage of needles.

James: Weezing, hit it with a Sludge attack!

Rainer: Vaporeon, use your Acid Armor and fight back! Vaporeon jumps into the water and camouflages itself causing Weezing to miss. Vaporeon, attack! Vaporeon attacks Weezing from beneath, sending it flying towards and landing on James.

Jessie: Run for it! Team Rocket try to run.

Pyro: Don't let them get away! Flareon, Fire Spin! Flareon creates a wall of fire keeping them from escaping.

Levi: Rhyhorn, Take Down! Rhyhorn barrels in and knocks Flareon aside.

Pyro: Flareon!

Levi: Figures it would end up like this. Rhyhorn take care of them.

Niko: Okay, Ivysaur, let's fight.

Poliwhirl: Poli! (Wait) Poliwhirl stood in front of them.

Niko: Poliwhirl? Do you wanna fight?

Poliwhirl: Whirl. (Yeah)

Levi: That wimp? Sure I could use an easy win. Rhyhorn Take Down! Rhydon rammed into Poliwhirl as it tried to hold it back, but Rhyhorn proved too strong. It threw Poliwhirl into a tree.

Niko: Poliwhirl!

Ivysaur: Saur! (You okay)

Poliwhirl slowly got up. That's when it noticed a Water Stone laying around. It stared at it thinking.

Levi: End this now, Rhyhorn! His Rhyhorn charged again. Huh?

Niko: Is that...

Rainer: A Water Stone! Suddenly Poliwhirl began to shine as it began to evolve.

Poliwrath: Poliwrath.

Niko: Poliwhirl just evolved!

Levi: It's still no match. Rhyhorn!

Niko: Hmm. Guess this is a chance to test your power. Poliwrath, Mega Punch! Poliwrath charged its attack, but it started to glow bright blue as Poliwrath landed a direct hit on Rhyhorn, knocking far away.

Levi: What?! Levi was shocked that his Rhyhorn was defeated so easily.

Niko: Was that...

Kota: That looked like Ice Punch!

Sparky: We beat you! Now hand over the Eevee!

Levi: Grr! Completely useless! He said to Rhyhorn calling it back.

Jessie: Don't worry, Little Boss. We're not finished. Arbok attacks Jolteon out of nowhere.

Sparky: Jolteon! Weezing follows it up by attacking Vaporeon and Flareon.

Rainer: Vaporeon!

Pyro: Flareon!

Meowth: So, you thought you had us beat, did ya?

James: We're the champion Team Rocket!

Niko: Champion this! Poliwrath fired a Water Gun at Jessie causing her to drop Eevee's cage. Eevee, use Shadow Ball! Eevee attacks causing an explosion.

Mikey: Wow. His Eevee's so strong.

Jessie: We can't lose this battle to them!

James: Especially on our first day as champions!

Meowth: Let's get em!

Niko: Huh?

Duplica: They're not done yet?

Kota: They're strangely determined today. Mikey frees Eevee but sees his brother's Pokémon.

Sparky: Hang in there, Jolteon.

Rainer: Vaporeon.

Pyro: Flareon!

Mikey: Uh oh.

Jessie: It's time to finish them off.

James: Victory! Mikey decides to join the fight.

Mikey: Alright, Eevee, get ready! It's time for our first real battle!

Duplica: That's the spirit, Mikey!

Niko: You get 'em!

Eevee: Vee Vee! (You too buddy)

Mikey: Eevee, Take Down attack!

Jessie: What's this? A stuffed animal?

Mikey: Rage Tackle attack! Eevee runs even faster and sends them blasting off.

James: Victory.

Jessie: It looks like champion Team Rocket..

Team Rocket: Is blasting off again!

Levi: Tch! Levi skulks away.

Mikey: Wow! You're the greatest, Eevee! Eevee licks its trainer.

Niko: Now that's a win!

Duplica: You did it, Mikey!

Kota: Impressive win!

Sparky: Mikey! Winning your first battle by yourself, that's incredible!

Rainer: And you won without making Eevee evolve. I was wrong.

Pyro: You always said you didn't want to battle, but you did great!

Mikey: I just, wanted to help everybody out. He looks to Duplica and they both nod.

Mikey: Hey, you guys. I decided to become and Eevee trainer. The brothers were confused by this.

Sparky: An Eevee trainer?

Sparky: Well, Mikey, if that's what you wanna do, then do it.

Rainer: If you felt that way about it, you should have told us sooner.

Pyro: Now we really are the Four Eevee Brothers!

Mikey: My brothers are the best.

Duplica: Congrats, Mikey.

Mikey: Thanks.

Niko: I guess you're evolved now. Niko said to Poliwrath.

Poliwrath: Poli. (Sorry) It said looking down ashamed.

Niko: Huh? Are you sad because you evolved? It nodded to confirm. Heh. Poliwrath, if you wanna evolve, that's your choice too. And if you ask me, I'm kinda glad you did, you really helped out today.

Poliwrath: Poliwrath. (Aw, shucks) It said bashfully.

Niko: And guys, I owe you an apology. He said to the three brothers. Your way of evolution definitely is pretty interesting.

Rainer: Thanks. We appreciate the sentiment. But I guess we should apologize too.

Pyro: Yeah. Your Eevee is way stronger than I thought.

Sparky: Like you said, Pokémon evolution should be natural. Hey, guys! Let's make this party a celebration of Eevee's first victory!

All: YEAH!! They all cheer then head back to the mansion.

Niko: I propose a toast! To Mikey and his Eevee! Cheers!

All: CHEERS!!!!

Mikey: Yeah. Uh, Miss Duplica?

Duplica: What is it?

Mikey: I wanted, to thank you for helping me. For you. He said offering her a flower.

Duplica: Aww. That's very sweet of you. I just know you'll become a great Eevee trainer. Friends forever?

Mikey: Friends forever!

Niko: Say, how's about we commemorate this party? Niko suggested. Everyone gets in position to take a group photo with Mikey and his Eevee in the center along with everyone and their evolved Pokémon.

Team Rocket has been defeated once again, and all the Pokemon have been reunited with their rightful trainers. And Mikey and his brothers have learned an important lesson, all of us must have the courage to follow our own true path.

Elsewhere, Team Rocket was licking their wounds with canned foods to eat away their sorrow.

Jessie: Well, it's back to eating the lunch of losers.

James: Victory tasted a lot better.

Meowth: I don't think this stuff is really too bad. James smacks Meowth.

James: Hey! Is that the attitude of a future champ?!

Meowth: No.

Jessie: Just you wait, Team Rocket will be champions of the world!

Team Rocket: Someday

Levi: Hmph! Levi huffed eating the same canned food while sitting in a tree.

As the Journey Continues

Pokémon!
It's that time again!
A hundred and fifty Pokémon, 5 days of the week.
That's about 30 or so each week.
It's not too hard, just listen real good!

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke
Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon
Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee
Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, ow!

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy
Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby
Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran
Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

At least 150 or more to see.
To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny.

Okay, so today was pretty easy,
But you gotta put all 5 days together.
That's the only way to name all 150.
Catch you here next week!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (yeeaahh)
Pokémon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
119K 3K 23
A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But when he is caught up with the task instead...
2.1K 73 42
In the town of pallet lived two boys Ash Ketchum A boy how wanted to be a Pokémon master and Green how dreams becoming the world strongest set out on...
1K 33 8
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...