The King's Dark Obsession

By AH_AMORA

DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to th... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (16+)
Chapter 31 (16+)
Chapter 32 (16+)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (1)
Chapter 39 (2)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (16+)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 7

9.7K 344 7
By AH_AMORA

His gaze was dead set on her. He was sitting on a chair in the corner of the hall with a half filled wine glass in his hand. It was a perfect spot to have a clear view of her. Nothing mattered to him other than the woman standing there in white.

Being patient wasn't his thing.

He so wanted to burn this castle down and drag her down this aisle with him.

What would she do?

What could she even do?

What could anyone else do?

Nothing.

But this wasn't the right moment for all of that. For a sweeter fruit one should be patient.

He really had made that poor little thing go insane but he was a lot more selfish than this.

He knew what he was very well and he held no guilt either, nor was he planning to change.

He was a monster and he gladly accepted it.

Others fear and terror brought him extreme ecstasy.

For him, nothing really mattered other than his empire and his little wounded butterfly.

Oh, how unfortunate she was. Her kindness rattled her down and brought him to his knees for her.

Oh, how badly he wanted to kiss her, see her helpless struggle and cry when nothing could get her away from him.

All she could do was cry beautifully for him.

She was someone that made him feel things after so long, he would only let her go when the day he didn't feel any of those feelings for her again.

He wondered if that day would even arrive because he was madly obsessed with that woman.

It all started when he was bored and his uncle gave him something to entertain and feast on.

What was it like when a bored yet malicious soul finds something new to feed on?

Catastrophic.

A powerful one could have the vision of conquering something.

It could either be a kingdom to rule on.

A thing to add to their possessions.

Or a person to prey on.

A single blow against them either had them rattling down on the floor or prowling for their enemies with intensity and madness that was never seen in them before.

Was it the pride that was hurt?

Or just revenge?

Nonetheless, once the enemies are under the claws, life becomes pretty boring and one becomes aimless.

A beast dying to hunt comes across a wounded butterfly, one blow from him and it'd be nothing. Yet it fluttered away with those broken wings and was so hard to hold onto.

A new adventure for him.

An escape attempt from her.

Raking a hand through his long dark silver hair, he gazed at her with his orbs that resembled the moon yet they weren't gentle or generous enough to shine upon you. Eyes of a predator gazing at its prey, prey of someone as disastrous as him.

He kept swirling the wine glass in his hand, his eyes moved with her every action of greeting.

That gentle smile that kissed her features.

The soft, silky, and white fabric that kissed her dainty figure.

Her eyes shined due to happiness but were unable to hide that fear that resides in them at the same time.

She was also unable to hide the love and respect that she had for that man beside her.

The one she was standing so close to.

The one who now owned her.

But...

She was his from the moment he set his eyes on her, no matter if she was in a wedding dress, no matter if she was happy with the one beside her.

Because only he could hold onto her.

Break her or fix her.

All onto his mercy.

Keeping the glass on the table beside him, he stood up straight to his mighty height and began to walk towards the so-called new couple. Every head turned in his direction as he made his way towards them. People on their own getting out of his way and he didn't even have to turn his steps to pass by someone. Men stared at him enviously and women on the other hand were drooling over him. Dreaming to sleep with him once when they were clearly royal females.

Yes, his power was something he was completely aware of.

His eyes zeroed on the hand on Sasha's waist and his jaw twitched, gaze hardening.

"Patience, Patience." He whispered to himself

Sasha smiled at the guest as they walked away after congratulating the couple. She turned to meet the guest who just came before them but as soon as her eyes met his, she paused.

Everything instantly stilled around her.

Her heartbeat quickened.

Upon seeing her reaction, his heart jolted up in sheer excitement as he peered down at her with a hooded gaze. He reminded her of her terror though she wasn't quite sure if it was him.

He knew everything all too well.

"Oh, King Ragnar." Jasper let go of her waist and stepped forward. "Congratulations...to you both." Sasha's heart almost lurched to her mouth upon hearing his voice. It was a deep voice, it had smoothness in it, he said each word slowly.

Just like him...

Sasha stared at him.

Though, she tried her best to act normal like she was being with everyone else but she just couldn't hide the fear that radiated in her eyes.

That aura, that voice...almost everything about this man reminded her of that monster.

He shook hands with Jasper and turned towards Sasha. Before her eyes could meet his again, she lowered her gaze and soon found his large hand in front of her gaze. With breath stuck midway in throat, she hesitantly raised her hand and put it on his palm, feeling the roughness of his glove and coldness of his fingertips both at the same time. She swallowed thickly when he slowly bent down and raised her hand up to almost its full arm length even when he was bending down.

He was also as huge as that monster.

Every eye in the hall was watching them. Completely stunned by how huge he looked next to the bride.

Of course, he was a king from one of the biggest lineages. Having this kind of physique was considered nothing to him.

Sasha swallowed thickly when he pecked the back of her hand with his clothed lips. Male guests would usually just nod at her, it was not considered a really good thing to kiss the bride's hand on her wedding day which was considered normal on other days but people tried to avoid doing it on the wedding day because the groom wouldn't like it.

The people who did it for fun in some weddings were playfully shushed away by the groom but Jasper stood still on his spot, completely unbothered by it but the guests noticed every other little detail as they began to whisper things to each other.

But the problem was this man before her.

He didn't hesitate to kiss her hand. He didn't look like he would play around either. He looked serious even though only his eyes could be seen. Her eyes slowly widened when she felt his thumb deliberately caressing her soft skin before he let go of her hand.

He nodded once again at Jasper before walking away. Just as he turned around all the whispers instantly died. Sasha silently watched his back but her mind and heart was in chaos.

This man...she needed to avoid him no matter what.

*************

At night time.

When a few guests have already left for their lands, some were resting in their rooms and some were just roaming around in the cold night, enjoying themselves to the fullest considering it their last night here.

Fiona peered at the young couple sitting on the fresh grass of the garden, in the cold night. She drew the curtain back and turned to look at Ragnar.

Ragnar was standing in the middle of the room, dressed in his black signature suit with a black heavy cloak over that suit of his. His dark gray and long hair was resting on his shoulders. Two swords were attached on either side of his sturdy waist, resting in their scabbards. He was wearing long black leather boots that ended just below his knee.

He looked everything but real with that majestic look of his.

Currently the guest room he was standing in was indulged in darkness with only one dim lamp in the corner enlightening the room slightly.

His back was facing Fiona while he was facing four men standing before him. They were also wearing cloaks with half of their faces covered like Ragnar.

"My king, we should depart." One of the men said and Ragnar's gaze hardened.

"Yes, I need to teach that witch a little lesson." Ragnar declared and turned towards Fiona as he began to walk towards the window.

Fiona immediately turned towards the window, drew the curtains away and opened the window before quickly stepping back.

Ragnar paused beside her while staring straight ahead.

"You know what to do." He said.

"Yes, Master. I will not let you down." She said and bowed at him. Without sparing her a single glance, Ragnar jumped out of the window followed by other four men. Fiona moved forward and looked outside.

They were nowhere in sight.

She looked back at the couple.

A smirk kissing her face as she peered at them while licking her lips.

"Thanks for the food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
2.3M 69K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
89.3K 3.3K 50
"If anyone finds out the truth, I can't stay with my family." I muttered squeezing my arms tighter around my knees. "Then let me help you." My head r...
174K 5.6K 50
โš ๏ธAdult content!โš ๏ธ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...