Her healer

Da biblio_philia

Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a sma... Altro

Author's Note
Characters !!
1. Rao Meera Singh
2. Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi
3. Meeting
4. Wedding
5. His Palace
6. The night !!!!!
7. A gift from him
8. Their first rasoi.
9. Caring
10. His Family
11. His another gift
12. Old Memories
13. Her touch
14. A party?
15. She is beautiful !!
16. Fight for name
17. Her protector
18. Alone
19. Love?
20. Ready for coronation
22. Ragging??
23. Baby??
24. Scared of him
25. Dadu!!!!!!
26. His cold facade
27. She is healer
28. My wife
29. A hug
30. Leaving ??
BOOK COMPLETED
31. Past
32. Safe?
33. Destroyed???
34. Revenge
35. Periods
36. His care
37. His to adorn
Ask me anything (Only Wattpad users)
38. She Knows?
39. Proposal
40. Her feelings
41. 1st Date
42. Love in the air 💞
43. Ghost!!!!!
44. Tease
45. Emotions
46. Love bite
47. Missing him...
48. Thunder
49. Her past
50. A kiss
51. Romance !!
52. Your husband !!
53. Hate
54. Date night
55. Comfort
56. His office
57. Wild
58. Jealous!
59. A step forward
60. Lines
61. Her pain
62. A punishment
63. Reconcile
64. Pool
65. Consummation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Thank you!! (New Book)

21. Their coronation

126K 8.8K 340
Da biblio_philia

40 Chapters are published on Scroll stack of Her Healer.Please check it out.

Also don't forget to vote and comment.

_____________________________

The whole courtroom was filled with the kings and queens of different kingdoms settled on chairs, the cameramen standing at one corner while the classical music was being played on the other side. The soon-to-be king Aashrit was sitting on the throne as he just performed pooja for his coronation. Everyone was waiting for the soon-to-be queen to enter the courtroom when an announcement was made.

"Queen Meera Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi is entering the courtroom." The announcer announced in a loud voice and all the chitter-patter stopped around the room and stuck at the entrance.

The sound of heavy anklets reached people's ears followed by a sweet smell of cinnamon and rose making them take a gush of air. Slowly, their queen came into the frame and the whole crowd went silent, the flashes of the camera stopped as everyone was trying to grasp the beauty in front of them.

Aashrit stood from his throne on seeing his wife and stilled in his place. He noticed the red-colored jardari lehenga with a hint of orange and pink in it. The golden bangles with the rings in her hand were suiting her. His eyes went to her waist which was covered with the dupatta and wrapped around with the help of a waist chain. His eyes stuck on her neck when he noticed the pendant he gifted her peaking from behind those heavy necklaces.

(If you want to see her complete look, you can check the 2nd reel on my Instagram. Insta id: icey_vines. )

And finally, his eyes went to her face which was so perfectly glowing. She was wearing a nath and long heavy golden earrings while her eyes were decorated with kohl. Her hair was braided while some hairlocks were curled and falling on her cheeks.

As she moved forward, the sound of her anklet broke the concentration of everyone and suddenly a whole lot of flashes were thrown toward her making her shut he eyes in irritation. She shut her eyes and froze at her place. She stood there for some seconds when she felt the light fading away and a hand on her waist.

She opened her eyes only to see her husband standing in front of her preventing her from all the camera flashes. Their eyes met and both of their heartbeat stopped on seeing their significant ones so close to them.

Aashrit looked deep into her eyes and said "May I?"

Meera knew better than to deny. Every eye was on them, their every move. She looked at him and batted her lashes in agreement. Aashrit then held her hand leading her to the throne as everyone stood up in their respect while the servers threw flowers in front of them. Aashrit walked slowly making sure she didn't trip in her lehenga. Once they reached the stage of their throne and turned toward the crowd

"Look up queen. Your lowered eyes will give everyone a misconception of you being a weak queen." He said squeezing her hand lightly.

Meera looked up on hearing him and saw him looking at her face with a soft expression which gave her some courage. He batted her lashes in confirmation and Meera took a deep breath.

She looked up only to be shocked to see a big crowd of people. There were some known faces and mostly unknown. Everyone's eyes were fixed on them. The whole hall was decorated with flowers and curtains. The whole scenario looked like it came alive from a medieval film. She never in her wild thoughts dreamt to be a queen.

In her nervousness, she didn't realize that she was digging her nails into Aashrit's hand but her man didn't even flinch instead he just caressed the back of the hand with his thumb providing her some relief. They both sat on the throne and as on cue, everyone settled on their seats.

Soon, a priest came in front of them and put tilak on Aashrit's forehead while instructing Aashrit to fill Sindoor in between the hair partition of Meera. Aashrit took a pinch of Sindoor between his fingers and filled her maang while Meera just closed her eyes feeling blessed.

The ceremony was started later on as the current king and queen came on the stage and handed his sword to Aashrit while the queen handed the financial papers to Meera, indicating

giving their responsibility to the future kings and queens of Malwa.

Once the sword and financial papers were given, a loud noise of hailing for the king was heard among the crowd. Everyone stood up from their seats and hailed the king and queen as flowers were showered upon them.

Priest guided both of them towards the havan and both of them settled their as loud chants filled the entire hall. 51 pandits sitting their chanting mantras loudly as the higher priest tied Kalawa around the couple's wrist and later on Pratap Singh adorned the crown on Aashrit's head while a heavily decorated dupatta was put over Meera's head. An idol of Maa Kali was put there to give the new couple

courage for their life. Aashrit and Meera stood in front of the Agnikund and gave the last Aahuti with starting the new phase of their life. As the ceremony came to an end, Aashrit brought out the sword and made a cut at his thumb, putting the tilak on Maa Kali with his blood and announced

"I promise with my blood, I'll do everything in my control to make my kingdom flourish. I'll always protect my kingdom and keep on working for my people." His voice had that dominance and aura in it that sent goosebumps on the skin of people present there.

And once again loud hails of Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi were heard around. Meera looked at this aura of her husband and her heart fluttered while butterflies erupted in her stomach.

Later, an official introduction was made of the Queen with the kings and queens of other kingdoms. Aashrit stayed with her during the whole process. Aashrit also met with Ranvijay who acted formally which Meera later got to know was because of the camera capturing their every move.

It was a happening day for Meera. From being no one to the queen of a kingdom, from being alone to being with a happy family, from talking with jugnu only at night to spending time with her new younger brother and sisters. She suddenly got everyone and everything in her life.

She was caressing Jugnu, sitting with a novel in her hand when her attention shifted as she saw her husband sitting beside her with files in his hand while on call all the time. Suddenly, jugnu left her lap and sat beside Aashrit while Meera looked at the traitor with stinky eyes. She didn't know how these two became so close. Meera also decides to steal Aashrit's dog, Paulo. Suddenly, his words caught her attention.

"No. Not even a single media house. No one will see her face until she wants to. Throw money at them or throw their media houses on the road, I don't care. Until she doesn't want it, no one will see her face." He said and cut the call putting his phone beside him and started playing with Jugnu. Meera made faces towards both of them when she remembered something important.

She took a deep breath before starting and looked at him only to find him staring at her.

"You want to say something?" He asked.

She was shocked but couldn't deny it anymore and nodded at him "My college." She finally said in one go without stuttering.

"It's starting from tomorrow. I am sure you are not going to miss it." He said while Meera could just nod. "It's the same university as Shivansh. No one there knows about your real identity except the Vice Chancellor. The reason for that is simple, our life is not as easy as it looks. Being my wife you are also the queen of Malwa, and until you get adapted to this new lifestyle it would be better for you to avoid this unwanted attention. But bodyguards would always be around you as college students in normal dress." He said and Meera nodded like a little child hearing first-day instruction from their father.

"Meera," He said and Meera looked at him with curious big eyes.

While he continued further "I won't like you lacking in your studies. I want you to ace all your exams. I want you to perform best in your studies. I don't want you to take unwanted leave from your classes." He said and Meera could just nod at him seeing the serious expression on his face.

Somehow, these words of him gave her a weird sense of motivation. In her life, she had no one to push her to achieve success in her life instead her success or failure didn't matter to anyone. For the first time, someone expected something better for her and she decided to not let him down. She took a deep breath of courage and lay on the bed with the thought of a new morning waiting for her tomorrow.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.5M 230K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
The Royals Da Lee

Storie d'amore

118K 5.5K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
1.4M 77.4K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1.3M 75.6K 59
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...