ECSTASY

By kinkysinners

*Currently updating daily or every other day* 𝟏𝟖+ THE HIGH WAS GONE AS SOON AS IT CAME Venus Meyers is a re... More

author's note
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

32

327 5 0
By kinkysinners

Being back in New York feels like a fish being back in the sea after a long time in the sand.

It feels good to finally be in my boat. In my own apartment.

I've been back for two days, and despite wanting to stay in bed for days, sleeping, I had to run around, trying to get a loan of a sum enough to shut Austin's mouth.

So far, I was only approved for 20k, which is not nearly enough. I'm going to try and negotiate with him to, at least, give me a few more days.

I'm supposed to give him the money tomorrow, and weirdly he hasn't contacted me since he sent that video to Alexandre.

I highly doubt he decided to let me off the hook. He's probably up to something.

A knock resonates through my one-bedroom apartment, making to turn down the volume of the music playing.

The person standing behind me catches me off guard. It wasn't who I expected to see. At all.

It's Alexandre.

I haven't seen him the past few days. Anderson wants to cut down on public outings, to make it seem more real.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest.

He's dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, with a black cap.

"Can't visit my girlfriend?" He asks, stepping around me, and walking into my apartment.

"Yeah, of course, come in," my voice drips with sarcasm. "And I'm not your girlfriend," I add, realizing what he said. I shut the door and moved further into my apartment.

"Anderson wants me to introduce you to my family," he says, taking a seat on the couch, acting like he owns the place.

"What?" I furrow my brows, confused. "Why?"

"For the media. It'll help my image," he answers my question.

"Does your family know about this arrangement?" I ask, checking the time on my watch to make sure I have burnt my dinner.

"No, which is why you're not saying anything about this to them," he keeps looking around, probably not used to not having luxury all around me. IKEA furniture is probably something he never seen before. "My family is hosting a big family event each year. It's in a few days. I need you to come with me, so I can introduce you. They don't that this is all for show."

"When exactly?"

"The day after tomorrow."

I'm supposed to transfer the money that day. I haven't even sorted that situation out entirely.

"You can't expect me to just drop everything and run after you on such short notice," I express.

"I can, if I'm paying you," he simply says, once again, throwing that fact in my face for the millionth time.

"Are you done?" I ask, exasperated. I want nothing more than to just throw him out of my apartment.

"Am I? " he smirks. I want to smack it right off his face. "Aren't you going to invite me to bed? We can have some fun," the suggestive undertone in his voice brings goosebumps to my skin.

Sex with Alexandre was amazing, but I can't let that happen again. It was a mistake. Just one big mistake that was caused by months of not having sex.

"No. Get out," I say.

He stands up, taking slow steps to me.

"Do you really want me to?" The words come out low, almost seductive. He brushes a few strands of my hair behind my shoulder, exposing the skin, that is covered only by one flimsy string of my top. My cheeks pink at his touch. The gesture awakes something inside me that it shouldn't. "I don't think you do."

His eyes are fixated on my lips. He leans closer, his minty breath fanning my lips, with his hand on my neck.

As his lips touch mine, desire rises up my spine.

His kisses are rough.

He pushes me against the near wall, his palms slipping under my top, touching the skin. His hands inch higher.

"No bra," he whispers, his thumbs rubbing the skin under my chest. He's about to take off my top when I stop him.

"Wait," I push against his chest.

"What?" He looks at me, his brows furrowed.

"I need to turn off the stove," I explain. I quickly run to the kitchen and turn off the stove.

I turn around to walk back to the living room but bump into Alexandre, as he's standing right behind me.

"Done?" He asks, slipping his hands around my waist. I nod, and it doesn't even take him a second to press his lips against mine.

His hand slips into my shorts, finding me bare beneath.

"No panties, no bra. Were you waiting for me?"

"Don't flatter yourself. It's healthier to sleep without panties and a bra," I say, then kiss him. I don't need him to talk. He just needs to put his hands to use.

"I'm sure that's why," he says like he doesn't believe it.

"It is," I state firmly. "Just shut up," I say pulling him into a kiss. My lips move against his.

He lifts me, and sits me down on the counter. His fingers work on my clit, his lips moving down my neck, kissing my shoulder.

"I still hate you," my words come out breathless, just as he slips his fingers inside.

"Feeling's mutual."

His thumb rubs against my clit, his fingers sliding inside.

"Fuck, you so tight. You're fucking sucking my fingers in," he looks down, staring at his fingers disappearing inside me. He pulls them out, dripping with my juices, and brings them up to my mouth. "Open wide," his voice is husky.

It's the only time I comply.

He pushes his fingers into my mouth. I suck on them, my tongue sliding up and down. His eyes hood furthermore.

Alexandre pulls his pants down, along with his boxer briefs, then pulls his t-shirt over his head.

He rips my shorts down my legs and forces them open, standing in between. He doesn't waste a second. He pushes his cock inside and fuck hard and fast. His thrusts are almost punishing. They hurt, but they also feel good, keeping a good pain and pleasure balance.

The tip of his cock hits that spot inside me, making me delirious.

He pushes down onto my chest, forcing me to lie down on the cold counter. Goosebumps cover my skin at the coldness.

His hands rip my top off me, leaving me completely bare. His hands grip my breasts roughly, his fingers leaving marks.

"Fuck, you take my cock so good," he grunts, thrusting inside me rougher. "You wanna cum?" He asks, feeling me spamming around his cock. He pulls out before I can answer.

I gasp at the loss. "What are you doing? Why did you stop?"

He doesn't say anything.

Pulling me down from the counter, he turns me around and forces me to bend down. He thrusts his dick into me, going deeper this time.

"Oh, God," I moan, my hands gripping the counter.

"That's why," he fucks me.

I don't feel anything, except his cock inside. His fingers work on my clit. I climb higher and higher up. I cry out as orgasm washes over me, but he doesn't stop.

I push his hand away from my slit, but he just swats it away.

"You've got one more in you," he whispers, huskily into my ear, his thrusts getting more sensual.

I can feel my impending orgasm, but can't reach it. Frustration blooms in my chest. I want to cum, but I can't. Tears pool in my eyes in frustration.

Just as I'm about to tell him I can't, my orgasm hits me, blindsiding me.

White flashes dance in front of me.

He cums too, his cock pulsing. He pulls out, leaving me limp on the countertop.

I think he's about to leave, after all, he got what he wanted, but he picks up a paper towel, quickly wiping the cum dropping out of me.

It only then hits me, that he came inside me.

Fuck.

I haven't taken my birth control in a week, I'm on detox currently, as I'm switching brands. I didn't even notice he didn't put on a condom.

I push myself off the counter, about to take a step when my legs give out.

"Can you walk?" Alexandre asks, with a chuckle.

I doubt he'd be chuckling if he knew what thoughts are roaming my mind.

"Shut up," I grumble, pushing him away. I take another step and crumble down. I don't hit the floor, though. Alexandre catches me.

"Just let me help you," he says and picks me up like I weigh nothing. He carries me to bed, and lays me down, "There."

"Such a gentleman," I say sarcastically, moving the pillows around.

"Shut up," he grumbles, going to the bathroom.

I pull the comforter and cover my naked body. I left the window open in here before I started dinner, but not it's too cold. Though, I don't have enough energy for that right now.

My eyes trail the monotone ceiling, as I wait for Alexandre to emerge from the bathroom.

It's been over twenty minutes since he went to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I call out.

"Yeah," he finally emerges.

"Close the window," I murmur, turning onto my side, pulling the cover over my shoulders, and closing my eyes. "And see yourself out."

"I'd rather stay," he says, shutting the window, and turning to look at me. His eyes take in the room.

"I'd rather you not," I murmur, my eyes still closed.

He starts to say something, but I fall asleep before hearing what he's saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
1.2K 131 33
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
2.6K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
5.2K 390 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...