Blade master warriors

By micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... More

Bio and backstory
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 20

48 6 0
By micheal9999

(Jin)pov

I was checking the on the Core crystal we got and Malos walk to me, Is it working? asked Malos. Yes. I can hear the Blades' voices now i said, come with me, Akhos has found something very interesting said Malos.

Very well i said as i follow him, hey, look at this said Malos. Temperantia... Rumor had it that Mor Ardain were conducting an excavation there, so I thought I should check it out, and, er... said Akhos.

It's changed a lot, but this shape... That's a Judicium Titan weapon i said, Judicium... I know that name... said Akhos. Right, it was destroyed, a casualty of the Aegis War and it's where the Flesh Eaters were created said Malos.

Is that so... said Akhos, what now? asked Malos, If it is a threat to us, it should be destroyed...Or, we could make use of it i said as we heard Patroka voice. Damn it all, I can't believe this! said Patroka.

Hello Patroka and a very good day to you too, don't tell me- said Akhos. No, don't worry about that, we got the goods, no problem, we got the goods, no problem said Mikhail. Well, that's something, so why the temper tantrum? asked Akhos.

As Mikhail told what happened ...And that's how it went down, long story short, we had to make a run for it said Mikhail. And you're sure it wasn't your ether field that was disturbed? asked Akhos.

A female Blade from Indol... said Malos, Jin... It's Haze. No doubt about it, Jin? asked Mikhail as i thought she was gone. Mikhail, how goes the work on the Marsanes? I asked, oh, that's no problem, it'll take a little longer than I thought, but we'll get there said Mikhail.

And Akhos - where is the Aegis right now? i asked, Near the Leftherian Archipelago, she's on the move, maybe on a ship said Akhos. Maybe they're heading for Indol i said as i walk away, Hmm? Where...? asked Akhos.

Temperantia, to buy us some time i said, what about the Aegis? If that man gets into her head... Patroka. Not happening, that's not how Mythra works said Malos, in fact, she'll be a big help to us i said.

After all, only an Aegis can open up the path to the World Tree, Malos, there's a lot of work to be done on what we got from the Guild, you guys, stay and help Mikhail. I'll go to Temperantia. Alone i said.

Fine by me said Malos, very well. Take care of yourself said Akhos as i walk away. Hold on said Malos as i look back, what is it? i asked, there is one more person, you must look out for this person and his is name y/n said Malos as I stop walking.

y/n...? i asked, that right he was with them as we fighting them and Obrona sense something from him and also he eyes was glowing said Akhos, that right... same thing happened to us but his eyes wasn't glowing said Mikhail.

So... it look like i also keep an eye for him i said as i back i was doing.

(Rex)pov

We are almost the Leftherian Archipelago and we saw the clouds wall, amazing... It looks like a mountain of clouds said Pyra. The Leftherian Archipelago, Indol s currently positioned beyond the cloud Ridge said Fan.

It would take quite some time to sail around, so we'll be traveling over land from here said Fan. I suppose not even a Titan ship could surpass such an obstacle said Dromarch, if we have to walk, we'd get moving now said Morag.

It's been a while... i said, must be five years said Gramps, Rex, have you been here before? asked Pyra. It's where I grew up, Me and Gramps are from Fonsett Village, just over the ridge here i said, huh, I wouldn't have pegged you for a Leftherian said Nia.

I also from here too said y/n, wait you too y/n i said. That right and i also live on another part of the Leftherian, i will show you where i was living one point said y/n. So this is your home... said Pyra as the ship about to dock with it.

We got off, well, I guess it'd be quickest for me to lead the way from here, we just need to get over the ridge, right? i asked. Indeed, the delegation from Indol will meet us there said Fan, roger that! i said.

Will leave it to Rex-Rex! Lead the way! said Tora, don't get an inflted head. We're just following the islands, you know said Gramps, hey, it's still dangerous! There's a lot of tough monsters around these parts i said.

Well, I won't deny that... said Gramps, so how we going? asked Tora, what about Fonsett? asked Pyra. What about it? i asked, will we pass it? asked Pyra, I mean, we could go that way i said, let's do it! I mean, let's visit your village! said Pyra.

Ok, calm down said Nia, someone's rather excitable... said Dromarch, I know said y/n. Not like normal Pyra said Poppi, uh, I mean... Don't you want to see the place where Rex grew up? asked Pyra.

Sure, but i'm getting my ears in a twist said Nia, actually, that's not a bad idea. That route's probably one of the safest we could take, how about it? i asked. I'll leave the decision to you said Fan, then let's do it! We'll head off as soon as we're ready! i said.

Yeah! said Poppi/Pyra, hey, what are you still doing here, anyway? asked Nia. I volunteered to come along, I'm acting as a representative of the Empire, is there a problem? asked Morag. No, not at all said Fan.

The Praetorium has exteanded an invitation to the Aegis, we would not wish to conceal this information from the other nations said Fan. Oh yes, that's the Praetorium for you, Impartial to the last, eh? asked Gramps.

Indeed said Fan, that's not a problem for you, is it, Nia? asked Brighid. Sure, we're best friends now. I'll get over her throwing me jail one day said Nia, now now, my lady, Morag and Brighid are on our side said Dromarch.

That's much safer than the alternative said Dromarch, yeah, yeah, I suppose said Nia. Come on, Nia, lighten up! It was all a big misunderstanding! They helped us out and everything, remember? I asked.

You're such an idiot sometimes said Nia, I'm an optimist- i said, call it what you want. You're still an idiot, ugh, OK, fine. It's water under the bridge, go on! Friends, yeah? asked Nia. Heh, very well, friends it is said Morag.

(Nia)pov

While we were walking and i noticed Brighid next to me, hey Nia... I want to ask you something? asked Brighid. Sure Brighid... what you want to asked i said. Well... do you like y/n? asked Brighid as i show a little blush on my face.

you do like him said Brighid, yes i do and i know he do like me i said. If you are planning to date him, how about you sharing him with two more people said Brighid as i know what she talking about.

Wait... You and Morag have feeling for y/n too i said, that right and will you think about it? asked Brighid, I will think about it i said as we heard Rex call out. We are at Orl Cloudway: Rigitte said Rex as we enter the place.

I've never seen anything like this, a tunnel through the clouds... said Pyra. It's because this archipelago is formed of many smaller Titans, the forces between the Titans bend the Cloud Sea into this shape said Rex.

There is a large Titan as well, at the center of the cloud mountains, through being within the Cloud Sea itself, you won't find humans living on it said Gramps. The small Titans seem to like clustering around the larger one, and that's what forms the archipelago said Rex.

Wow... So many amazing things to see in world! said Tora, Masterpon should get out more often, working inside all day bad for mind and body, you know said Poppi. Tora on wonderful adventure with Rex-Rex right now though! said Tora.

Days of staying inside all day are long gone! said Tora, Yeah. You're a Driver just like us now, Tora said Rex. Mehmeh! Tora appreciate support from friend Rex-Rex! said Tora as i look at y/n and i noticed y/n not say anything so i may keep an eye on him.

We walk again and it take us while, as we nearing the Rex home and Rex stop to look at something. Hahah, that takes me back! said Rex as we saw some kids on a cliff, what the hell? You wouldn't catch me dead doing that i said.

Don't knock it till you try it. It's how we all learned to swim in the clouds! said Rex, you mean, you did that too? asked Pyra. Yeah, of course, it came in really handy when I became a salvager said Rex.

I can't stand it down there, it's not like water, feels like the clouds are wrapping around you said Nia. And you don't like heights, either said Dromarch, you get used to it really quick. Hey, you want to give it a go? asked Rex as he walk to me.

Wha- Hey, no! You get away from me!  Don't touch me! i said, stop that, Rex! Don't tease her said Pyra. All right, all right said Rex as he walk away, honestly, when are you gonna grow up a little? I asked as I heard y/n was holding a laugh and i happy to hear that.

(y/n)pov

We enter Fonsett and we saw Rex get rush by few kids, Whoa, Kirk? Kazuna? You guys sure have grown! And hey, is that really- said Rex. That's our Mark, he'll be going away to school in Indol soon, thanks to the help you've been sending us said oldest woman.

Auntie Corinne, good to see you! said Rex, wow, this is quite a welcome... said Pyra. I didn't realize you were sending your money home, that's very admirable for such a young man said Dromarch.

Dromarch your right about that i said, home, huh... said Nia as i heard her. Old lady have lots of littlepons! said Tora, Masterpon, these clearly not all littlepons of same parent said Poppi, My word! Is that old Azurda there? asked Corinne.

What have you gone and done to yourself? asked Corinne, that would take some explaining, Incidentally... Is there some way you could put us up for the night? Long day and all said Gramps.

"Is there some way?" Don't give me that! Stay for as long as you like! What's mine is yours said Corinne, thank you said Gramps. Auntie, thank you so much, I think I'll go for a bit of a walk first, though said Rex.

Ah, yes. Leave your friends with me said Corinne, Pyra, could you come along too? asked Rex. Hm? O-of couse said Pyra, right then, come with me, all of you! said Corinne as we follow her while Rex with Pyra.

Timeskip into the night, everyone was sleeping and for me. I have a same nightmare again. No not this again i said as i was run in my nightmare and I saw i am the same forest again, and then i was in a void and saw alot of Indoline soldiers body around me.

Then I saw my mother and father there before they turn into light, why this nightmare do this to me i said as I turn to see my brother there. As i get closer to him and turn into light too, then I started go back in my core crystal.

I woke myself up and I was heavy breathing, i look to my left to see the other still sleeping so i got up and head out. I walk outside and head to the forest but i didn't noticed someone watching me.

A bit of walking through the forest and then i heard something behind me, so I know the other follow me. When i out of the forest and saw my home but it now was in ruin, guys... I know you there, you can come out now I shouted.

As the the other show themself, so you know we were follow you? asked Nia. That right and Tora ... you not good at not making sound I said, meh said Tora. So you head this place? Rex, well I will tell you but first... Do you trust me? i asked.

We do trust you y/n said Rex, alright... true to told... This place was my home i said. Wait what?! said Rex, yes and  this where i was born or I should say awake i said. Awake... That mean said Nia, that right Nia... I am a Blade i said as they were shocked.

Your an Blade but where your Driver? Morag as I open up my pouche and I take a picture, I give the picture to them. Wait is your Driver is the Gormotti kid? asked Rex, yes he is my Driver i said, If he your Driver but where is he? asked Brighid.

Look behind me and the picture i said as they did look and saw something, there is only two wood tombstone, not three said Nia. Because my brother gave his life to me so i can live on i said, that mean? asked Morag.

I am a Flesh Eater and I have live for 500 years i said as i show my core crystal, that mean you know what happened all this time said Morag. That right and Mythra know who i am i said, wow said Rex.

Now you know i said as Nia walk to me, uh Nia... what are you doing? ask Rex. Then Nia put her hand on the side of my face, I glad you tell us about you an Blade said Nia as she kiss me. what was that about? I said.

I did say it a step closer what you want and I am okay for sharing you with two more people said Nia as I was Blushing. Well that something and let head back said Rex as they going back to the village.

So they okay with me as a Flesh Eater and that good... Wait a minute, sharing me with two more people I said as i tried to find out why Nia say that and i follow them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...
88.8K 3.1K 29
"Let's all get a butterbeer." The war was over with Harry Potter defeating the Dark Lord, but that doesn't mean all was finished. Escaped Death Eater...
551 16 13
can history change through the actions of one person? can one person bring hope to those who are lost in the darkness? can a promise be what keeps a...
32.2K 784 25
In the world of Alrest, where people live atop a sea of clouds on the backs of massive creatures known as Titans, Humans gain amazing powers awaking...