A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Pizza night or game night?
Insomnia?
What's on his phone?
Rules
In the dark
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
Mission (Im)possible
A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
Never shop with your girlfriend
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

Midnight party

162 6 33
By Uranusnothere

Taurus pov

By the time me and Virgo entered the hotel, Capricorn and Ophiuchus was nowhere to be seen. It was dark outside and I suppressed a yawn while glancing at the entrance. A couple of posters were up and I dragged Virgo along to get a closer look.

"There is a midnight party tonight." I said summarising what I just read.

"And you want to go?" He asked while reading the poster as well.

"You said it not me."

He sighed and reached for his hair. "Shouldn't we ask Capricorn and Ophiuchus if they want to come?"
Shrugging I told him that we could ask them if we find and we both started walking together to our rooms. On our way we met Capricorn who was just walking around clueless. You didn't have to be a genius to know that the younger girl got lost but when I asked her, she didn't want to admit it.

"So, Capricorn wanna go on a party with us tonight?"  I questioned and Virgo filled her in on what she missed. As expected she agreed and the three of us decided to go to Capricorn's room so we could discuss about the party.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"So what should I wear?" Capricorn asked while searching through the suitcase. Virgo shrugged and sat on the bed besides me. A bit bored I started playing with his hair which gave me a questioning look at first. But seeing as I wouldn't stop, my boyfriend decided that it was better to let it go.

"I don't know, do you have anything good in there?"

Capricorn thought for a moment before digging once again in her suitcase. She pulled out a neon pink dress and showed it. "This?"

The dress itself wasn't bad but it did work with her. She looked like a doll and I laughed quietly at the thought.
"Try another one."

After another moment of digging she finally found a brownish leather jacket and a pair of black pants. That should work. "Great now go and change."

"Now what should we do with you?" I asked turning Virgo so he could face me.

"I do not like that look on your face." He gulped afraid and I hummed knowing exactly what he should wear.

"Is it too late to turn down the invitation?" He asked while flashing a smile.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Just put the goddamn dress on!" I yelled kicking the door.

"Never!" A muffled voice replied.

"But you will look pretty with it on and it has lights on it." I tried but he yelled back a no.

"Okay then you leave me no choice." I said making my voice as threatening as I could. I looked around in Capricorn's room and found a purple hairpin on top of a pile of clothes. I gave Capricorn, who was laying on her bed a questioning look but she shrugged so I took the hairpin and tried to open the door. A click was heard and Virgo yelled as I dragged him out of the room.

"Put the clothes on!" I ordered and he unsurprisingly did as I said.

"Now," I said moments later, looking at my handsome boyfriend outfit. "It's time for me to find my outfit."

"Does this mean that I can find my own as well?"
"No."

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Finally I am ready." I was posing in front of the mirror. I had borrowed a black-white suit from Virgo and Capricorn had done my hair. Good the only thing missing was the two pairs of sunglasses that I had in my bag.

"Perfect!" I said excited and looked at the mirror one last time.

A loud sneeze was heard followed with a cough and I instinctively turned to the bed. Slowly I walked over and looked under the bed.
"Ophiuchus?"

"I swear I can explain myself."

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"So you are telling me that you hid under my bed because you were scared of Capricorn finding you?" I concluded and he nodded.

"And you expect me to believe you? Fat chance."

"Do you really think that I would want to go into your room when I could have gone to Virgo's?" He said with an eye roll. Fair enough, he is a simp after all.

"You know, Virgo was actually asking for you."
And I immediately got his full attention again.

"He wants you to come on this party with that dress on." I lied pulling out a dress from bag. He shook his head while mumbling.

"He said you would look good on it."

"It won't work this time."

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Taurus!" Capricorn yelled and waved to me. We shared a small hug before she turned to Ophiuchus with an amused expression.

"I like the dress." She teased and he blushed awkwardly. He looked around before staring at Virgo.

"Hot."

"Huh?" My ever so oblivious boyfriend said confused and I couldn't agree more. The black dress and green jacket was perfect on him and I made a mental note to dress him up more often.

"Should we do it now?" Capricorn asked and I handed her the glasses. Both of us put it on and stood in front of the boys.

"Miss Virgolina and Miss Ophiuchus, we are here to provide you support and protect you as your bodyguards." I said and both of us posed. They gave us a sceptical look.

"What, you think we can't defend ourselves?" Ophiuchus said amusingly.

"Affirmative."

"Whatever, me and Virgo are going to find something to drink." He said and dragged the boy with him. I watched as their figures got smaller and smaller.

"We are going to have to save them right?" Capricorn asked with an eye roll. I rolled mine as well and we followed the boys.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Everything was going well so far, Ophiuchus was competing in a coffee drinking contest and Virgo was cheering on him.
By the time Ophiuchus drank his fourth cup his opponent had already given up. Ophiuchus shoot up from his chair and demanded the poor guy to continue the game. Me and Capricorn giggled as Virgo embarrassed dragged the overhyped boy to a seat while apologising to his friends. He tried to get him to sit but with too much coffee in his system Ophiuchus was practically jumping around.

It was pretty funny and me and Capricorn were at the verge of crying while the other guest were watching us as if we had gone mad.
None of us noticed the small group of people that went over to the guys until moments later when some screaming started.

Both of us stopped laughing as watched in horror, as the group started to argue with the boys before bursting out laughing at something while pulling Virgo's hair. Without sharing a glare we both went over to go see what was happening.

"Excuse me, do we have any problems here?" Capricorn asked with a raised eyebrow. The group all shrugged and told us that this was none of our business. The guy who I assumed was the leader let go of Virgo's hair as he looked at me.

"Well I think it is our business because you are messing with my boyfriend." I said staring the leader dead in the eye. He flinched before laughing again.

"Boy? Don't you see that this is a girl?" And Virgo looked like he wanted to die at the spot. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me when he also grabbed his hand.

"I am warning you let go before this gets ugly." He threatened and I smirked. I let go of Virgo's hand and grabbed the leaders arm and pulled him over.

"Help her boyfriend is strong." He said and his friends ran away. He stood up again and got in a fighting stance, just as some guards came to with Capricorn leading them.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Well today was a good day." I said stretching as the guy got kicked out of the hotel. I blinked at Capricorn who blinked back.

"Yeah but you really didn't have to do that. We could have simply called the guards." Capricorn frowned seriously and I shrugged it off. They were messing with my boyfriend and I had to teach them a lesson.

I looked at Capricorn and told her that we needed a moment. She smiled before walking over to the food table. I'm so happy that she has accepted the fact that me and Virgo are together and that our friendship didn't end. I really owe her one. "I'm sorry Virgo."

He looked at me confused and I continued.
"None of this would have happened if I didn't force you to come to this party."

"It's okay, or it's not okay but who cares. It was pretty fun." He said with a grin.

"Wow I really didn't see you as a party guy." I said teasingly and he lacked a response.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry I was just playing with you. Come we can't keep Capricorn waiting!"

Virgo touched his cheek while blushing and followed me to the table Capricorn was waiting at.

[EXTRA]

No one's pov

"I'm going to get you guys sued!" A young man yelled but the guards laughed at his empty threats which made him rage even more. The young man placed his hands in his pockets and walked away from the building. He shivered as he felt eyes upon himself but shook his head as he saw no one.

He kept walking, faster and faster until ran into someone. "I'm sorry." He apologised to the hooded stranger and his heart skipped as they looked at him.

"Sorry?" They asked as their hood slowly fell down revealing the wicked smile of theirs.

"Oh you better be." They said with the wind in their white hair and purple eyes sparkling in the dark.

I'm sorry..I had to do it...

Question:
What are they going to do for the last two days of their vacation?

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see you all soon guys, girls and non-binary pals!

~Ev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6.7K 53
It's the Zodiac signs all as teens. They attend a special high school for gifted kids. They have special powers and have no clue why they are here. F...
158K 4.3K 49
No one wants to be a stranger, especially not in a house full of complete strangers. So, what happens when you put together 24 Zodiacs into a mansion...
25.5K 526 32
12 zodiac signs get accepted to the same college to help find there powers. They all get together in one huge mansion and live together for 4 years...
2.1K 43 19
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...