๐‡๐ˆ๐’|๐Š.๐€๐Š๐€๐๐€๐๐„

By -BLING-

โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“

2.5K 50 6
By -BLING-

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

We all waited at the train station for any late students, I was with karma and his group a little until I went to nakamura "whoa. Man, look at those lucky jerks gettin' to ride first class." sugaya started, "And as always we're stuck in coach. Yay for ya, right guys?"  Nakamura finished. Kinda sucked how they really treated us differently because of some academics so stupid, "Now, now, boys and girls. Try not to look so sour. Rules are Rules you know how this works." Some hideous teacher began talk and soon some more of those main campus students.

"Pardon me, boys" professor bitch suddenly appeared dressed like she was someone people should care about, "Everyone having a glamorous day so far?" She questioned "umm professor bitch, why are you dressed like the paparazzi should care who you are" Meahara spoke. "Hey [y/n], you coming?" I heard terasaka ask from the train door, I nodded as I followed him inside to our seats which were right behind to karmas group. "I completely forget this guy was joining us" terasaka said pointing at a dude with glasses, I'm not really good with names so this is always hard.

"That's Takebayahsi" Hazama spoke as I sat at the window seat in front of Terasaka with hazama seating next to him while the rest took their seats. Soon the train began moving as I took out a magazine of Kyoto while we discussed or first destination consideration we couldn't find something to agree on. "Hey has anyone seen Koro-Sensei?" Sugino questioned nagisa then spotted him on the side of the train because he lost track of time, "for a smart thing he can be slow" I started as Terasaka nodded "agreed".

I was a little closer to them now considering we were up all night texting about random stuff, "Wait guys I think we should get something to eat first because we might be hungry.... Y'know..?" I stated as they started at me with a questioning look. "We'll try to try all the foods calm down [y/n], we know you're a fat ass" Terasaka commented "I'll have you I am not a fat ass I barely eat thank you very much!!!" "Oh really every 3rd and 5th class you're chopping down con something... even after lunch!" We continued until I got thirst.

I got up getting ready to go to the main cart until the train made a hard stop making me lose my balance,  I quickly grabbed the chair in front of me regaining my balance "now you can't walk?" Terasaka commented "oh will you shut up, you two toned freak!" I continued walking to the main cart when some group I boys bump into me. "You can't walk right, dickhead?" I questioned as I continued walking, once I got to the next cart a felt an arm around my shoulder, I quickly elbowed there stomach putting there face in view and I immediately panicked once I saw karma.

"Why'd you sneak up on me like that?" I questioned as I bent down to his kneeling body on the floor while he held his stomach. "I'm so sorry babe" I spoke holding his face plating a kiss on his cheek, "it's fine, I keep forgetting not to scary you" I spoke both of use getting up. I dusted my skirt of looking at him staring at me, "what?" I questioned as he pulled me by my waist "I wanted to sit in front of you, I love the sight" he suddenly spoke pressing his lips against mine.

"Karma, we're on the train...in public" I spoke breaking the kiss, "but I won't get to have you to myself for the next 2 days" he spoke pressing his lips on mine again. I followed his lead through the kiss filling his hand travel down to my ass, we soon broke it as we needed air "let's head back to out seats" I spoke fixing his jacket.

———

"The view is absolutely beautiful up here" I stated as we stood atop the kiyomizu temple, we've been roaming around the city for a while deciding to stop at the temple. "Guys can we get something to eat now?" Muramatsu spoke while everyone agreed "oh so when I said to get food everyone yells at me and calls me a fat ass" I commented crossing my arms "whatever we know you wanna get food so let's go, we don't have much time left" Terasaka shouted gently grabbing my wrist dragging me behind them.

"Wait we have to met up with the Koro-Sensei, remember the plan" Takebayashi commented, we all sulked a little heading to the meet up spot. Once we got there we waited what felt like hours until he showed up out of breath, "what took you so long?!" I shouted as he began apologizing "So sorry! I got swept into a samurai drama" "I totally believe it" Muramatsu commented "y'know we finished kiyomizu temple like forever ago" yoshida then spoke.

"Then what do you say we scope out Ninehzaka Street for souvenirs?" "Yeah, right. Like you'll buy anything except junk food" Terasaka argued.

"sir try these blotting paper! It's super cool" we were now at our assassination spot while I distracted him for the sniper, I place them on his face waiting for the sniper to take his shot but as I expected he just caught it in one of the papers. "See this is exactly what I meant. Look at all these secretions,there's enough mucus here to stop a bullet" and with the we all just looked disappointed.

His phone than began making this weird sound but it was just someone calling him, "Ah. Nagisa's group is call" I zoned out for a bit until he immediately flew away "Can we get food now?" I questioned as everyone agreed. From the corner of my eye I saw something furry. "OH MY GOD!!" It was a little ginger cat standing in the door of a shop, "you're so cute" I poke kneeling down petting the cat, "Come on we don't have time for this" Terasaka spoke gently grabbing my wrist so I could following the group.

"yeah yeah whatever" I took my wrist from his grasp walking beside him "where should we eat at though" "Not sure but I'm really craving ramen" Muramatsu replied "I guess we can find a place somewhere" Yoshida spoke "Hey glasses check the map what's the closest food place?" Terasaka questioned Takebayashi, he soon pointed out some places while we decided to just go to the closet one.

"Guys we should totally get some dessert after this" we walked to the ramen shop which wasn't far, "I'm with [y/n] in this one" "thank you so much Hazama!" I replied hugging her side. We then arrived at the small restaurant and it wasn't crowded, we took our seats and soon ordered what we wanted, "wait so who's paying?"

.
.
.
It was now finally time to go back to the hotel, as for the food we all just chipped in and except me because Terasaka offered to pay for mine and I'm not giving that up. Once we finished we headed to the sweet shop that I've been dying to go to and once again Terasaka paid for whatever I wanted. Though I did feel bad he told me it was ok, I did end up leaving with a lot of stuff though Hazama didn't get much but I paid for hers because why not treat her like a princess.

We walked back to the hotel and Terasaka was being all weird like asking to hold my bags and stuff, I mean I was exhausted from today so I let him and I let him hold Hazama's bag. Once we arrived back at the hotel and changed I immediately looked for karma but I couldn't really find him, "hey [y/n] come with us" Nakamura suddenly spoke "what's wrong?" I questioned as her and Fuwa began to whisper.

"We're gonna watch Koro-senesce I bathe, aren't you curious of what his body looks like" Fuwa whispered, I actually never thought of it considering it was a weird thought but they have a point "that's actually weird but I see we're you're coming from". We soon headed towards the men's bathroom peaking a little until I heard nagisa "hey. What are you guys doing?" "What does it look like we're doing? Tryin' sneak a peek!" Nakamura responded while I and fuwa shushed them "what?!" He questioned surprised.

"Wait that's supposed to be our job!" Okajima commented, what a perv, "it's nobody's job" "either way who can resist? Look at the way that outfit is hung. That can only mean one thing" Nakamura started "you're making this weird now" I commented " you're a clever guy, you get what I'm saying" she finished talking to nagisa as he nodded "we wanna see what he looks like naked, this may be our only opportunity" she finally said "you made it weird im leaving" I stared as she continued with her plan I was on my way back to the dorms until I saw karma down the hall.

"Karma I was looking for you!" I spoke jogging towards him soon engulfing him in a hug, "how was your day?" I questioned breaking the hug "it was adventurous but what about you?" He smiled as he held my hand "It was nice I got some stuff from this sweets shop that I wanted to share with you but I ate it and I didn't have to spend much because Terasaka paid for my stuff even when we went to eat" I spoke as we began to walk to the girls dorm.

"Oh really?" He questioned his smiled looking more sinister, I nodded while we approached the dorms door. "Well I'll see you in the morning ok?" I spoke giving him a light kiss on his cheek, "that's not enough" "yeah but-" and once again his lips were against mine while he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. "you had strawberry milk with me?" I questioned breaking the kiss "and you had chocolate cake with me?" "I already told you" he stared me before poking at my cleavage "I enjoy this sight" he suddenly spoke giving me a light peck leaving me to head to his dorm before I could say anything, I pulled up the top of the kimono so it was now actually covering something and wasn't so visible.

Karmas POV

Once I dropped [y/n] at her dorm I stopped by a little vending machine to get a drink before heading to mine, once I got there it was extremely loud I could hear them in the hall. "Sounds like a party in here" "karma! Great timing!" "Which of the girls in our class do you like?" Maehara suddenly asked they handed me the paper with the list most favorite girls with [y/n] coming in second to kanzaki "I believe i'll have to go with okuda" I replied "Interesting but why okuda?" "Right what about [y/n]?!!? She's the only girl who has both top and bottom sure she's a little crazy but that's what makes her hotter and did you see how her boobs sat up so perfectly in that kimono!!" okajima suddenly blurted out.

"Can't disagree on that" "wasn't she in your group Terasaka? Tell us was what it like?" I knew she was hot obviously she's my girlfriend but I didn't think she'd gather so much attention but I did at the same time. "I can agree with that" I commented "yeah she's like the girl version of you" Sugino replied. "Didn't you pick okuda, don't try and switch up now!" Okajima spoke freaking out completely "yeah but [y/n]'s my girlfriend" the room immediately fell silent.

"WHAT?!" Most of them yelled in sync, "no why" "that's a shocker" "not really they're basically the same" "wait nagisa, isn't she your cousin?!" "WHAT?!" They continued blabbing on until Isogai spoke. "We're agreeing to keep these ratings just between us, yeah?" "Oh course we're not stupid" "so absolutely none of what we're saying leaves this room? If this Information got out, we'd have a real problem..." we all saw Koro-sensei in the door way with a note book until he ran away. "Oh no he didn't!" "Kill him!"

Normal POV

"What are you guys talking about?" I questioned as I entered the room, "boys" "oh so who are we talking about?" "Karma" the room fell silent as the all started at Yada "what's wrong?" She questioned "She's dating karma!!" The spoke in unison. "It's ok you guys can talk, it's not like I'll kill you our anything" I replied sitting besides fuwa, "well yeah he's the cutest but to bad he's a psycho" "true" I let out a small laugh as the sulked "I don't think he's that bad when you get to know him." "Hey at least he's quite most of the time"

"Ok girls knock it down, I'm supposed to you lights out, so, I dunno, at least pretend to be asleep. We all know you're gonna stay up jibber-jabbing. Just keep the antics to a dull roar" she finished about to close the door "hang on, how come you get to drink beer?" Hinano started "I'm an adult sweetie, Adults get to drink beer." "Why don't you stay up with us you could tell us some "adult" stories!" I commented with a smile. The rest of the girls agreed as we guided her into the room gathering around her.

"You're only 20? You look great it's just you're so... "experienced" "I know right, and the whole black widow vibe" "ladies I wouldn't have gotten fat in this line of work if I wasn't— Who the bell just called me a black widow??!!" "Delayed reaction much?" I commented as she continued about her story's until Koro-sensei appeared out of nowhere. Then they went on about talk about his love life leading him to run away while they chased him.

I walked out of the room to see karma and nagisa "you guys still trying to kill him? Assassination doesn't have a curfew, huh?" Karma spoke "why are you guys trying to kill him?" I questioned "easedropping" nagisa replied "same" I soon spotted Terasaka down the hall as I needed my bags back. "Terasaka! Do you have a sec?" I shouted jogging towards him once I was closing enough he couldn't seem to keep eye contact "do you still have my bags with my souvenirs?" I questioned as he nodded saying it was back at the dorm.

"I'll go along with you guys, if you don't mind I'd like to see what my girlfriend got" Karma suddenly spoke wrapping his arm around my waist, we soon began heading to the dorm and he gave me back my bags. "Thank you, come on karma I wanna show you what I got" I spoke dragging him by his hand to a small private area as we sat on the floor. "How bout you show me tomorrow" he spoke "ok but I got you something" I pulled out a chocolate cake hair pin that had a strawberry atop placing it in his hair. "You dont have to wear it because ik it's a little embarrassing but it's something for us in private"

He smiled holding my hand that was once in his hair, "I'll wear it back to my dorm, you're so cute yet crazy" he spoke before placing his lips against mine. "Ok it's getting late we should head to bed" I spoke breaking the kiss he nodded as we both headed back parting ways.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~โ™กโ™ก You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
87.8K 1.5K 18
(Y/N) is Karma's one and only bestfriend. She shared a secret to him. She didn't want anyone to find out..but...if they do find out will they keep it...
699K 45.1K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
197K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...