Sea of Stars 별바다

By NamNamm03

Luna Oakley just moved to South Korea with her boyfriend of two years. On the first few days of being there... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Intermission
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 6

420 11 5
By NamNamm03

Luna's POV

I woke up today with a bit of a headache—nothing too major but enough to make me slow my pace when getting up. I look at my phone to check the time, wow it's already past 1:30 p.m. I guess my body was really exhausted after last night. I never sleep in this late. I tried to get out of bed but then I remembered the aching pain my body was still in so I stopped moving to catch my pace. Looking over at my nightstand, I noticed a glass of water and a container of my meds with a note on it. 

Note: From Bada - Make sure you take your medicine when you wake up. I'll be back over later today so take it easy and make sure not to move too much!

She ended the note with a cute little heart and a smiley face. I smile to myself after going back on the events last night when Bada was there to help me. I truly appreciated her so much for everything she did for me. Although we've just met, she has been nothing but amazing to me. I can tell she's gonna be a lifelong friend which makes me so happy. Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized Haneul never came home last night. The bed is empty on his side. I went out into the living room to make sure he hadn't passed out on the floor or couch. 

When I opened my bedroom door, I looked around to see everything was spotless, like those scary men were never in here. Haneul couldn't have cleaned up, it must've been Bada. My heart thumps at the thought of her cleaning up for me. I told her I would get to it today but knowing her, she would've never let me raise a hand to clean. I guess this princess treatment just keeps getting better and better lol. In all seriousness though, I feel so grateful for her. I know for a fact Haneul wouldn't have cleaned up because he "had too big of a hangover to function" so it was either me clean or the apartment stay like a pig pin. So I appreciate Bada doing this for me. I have no idea how to repay her kindness to me. 

I go into my bathroom to get a shower in before I start the day. I can't lie, it was tough showering today. My entire body still ached and my hip was killing me while standing for so long. After I got out of the shower, which took longer than anticipated, I wrapped myself in a towel so I could get ready. Before I could put any clothes on, I hear the doorbell ring. I go out to check who it was because Haneul has a key. When I opened the door, I saw my Jam Republic girls and Bada. They were all standing there with worried expressions but Bada had a look on her face that was odd. She was bright red with a shy look on her face. I wonder what's up with her. 

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here?"

"Luna we heard about what happened at the club yesterday," Kirsten said

"W-what?" I breathed out confused about how they knew. Does everyone know what happened yesterday? I didn't want this to get out in the public.

"I was at the club to pick up a jacket my friend left when I ran into Bada. She was looking at security cameras when I bumped into her and I saw what happened. Girl, are you ok?" Latrice said. I was kinda embarrassed that they saw the footage from last night. I know I must look really pathetic on tape trying to defend myself but failing. I looked to the ground trying to fight back these emotions as I stepped aside and let the girls walk in. I put on my best smile to stop me from breaking down.

"Yeah, girls I'm fine. I'll be honest though, I'm still a little shaken up but I'm getting better." 

"I kind of forced Bada to tell us what happened. She didn't say much just that you were taken to the hospital. How bad was it?" Ling said

"I got hurt a bit but I'm recovering so don't worry. Plus Bada helped me so much yesterday." I turned to Bada to show her my gratitude.

"Thank you so much Bada for last night, I truly am thankful for everything you did for me," I said giving Bada a hug. She smiles and then caresses my back with affection to show her appreciation. 

"You don't have to thank me Luna, I'm just glad I was there to help you. Plus your princess treatment will never expire to me. You can use me all you want today." She looked at me sternly when she said this next thing.

"I'm being serious when I say I don't want you doing anything that'll hurt you from recovering. You have me here and the rest of us to help you out, ok. And I'm not taking no for an answer" she said with a playful tone, but I knew she was serious. I just leaned myself further into her, taking in the moment. 

"Umm girly, not to mess up this awfully cute moment but, your kinda in a towel right now. It's a miracle your bare cheeks haven't been put on display," Audrey said making the other girls laugh. I blush a little seeing the towel barely covering my ass. I turn around to run back to my room but forgot the aching pain in my hip will hinder me. I ended up almost falling over. Bada saw and held me up as she walked me to my room. 

"See this is what I'm talking about. You shouldn't be moving too much" she said with a very serious tone while staring into my eyes. 

"I know but I had to shower. What were you gonna do if you were here huh? Help me shower?" I said sarcastically. She then whispered something under her breath but I couldn't hear it. She goes into my middle drawer to pick out a lounge set for me to where. I thought she'd stop there but she goes into my underwear drawer to get me something too. My eyes widened. 

"Yahh no touching the goods," I say playfully as she puts everything on the bed

"You needed underwear too. What was I gonna do, just let you go commando the rest of the day?" she said. I laughed a little and just took the clothes from her making my way to the bathroom. She could see that I was still in discomfort while moving to the bathroom so she helped me inside.

"Do you need my help?" she asked softly. To be quite honest I did but I was too embarrassed. No one's ever seen my body naked. I had confidence in my appearance but being stark naked was an insecurity of mine. Of course, she helped me change yesterday but I was covered by my underwear. For her to help me change right now would mean I would have to strip butt booty naked in front of her and I was not here for it. 

"No no, I'm fine. It'll just take me a minute. I'll be out in a few" I said with a soft smile trying to show her I was ok but not ok with her changing me. 

"Are you sure, you can barely stand up on your own?" she asked with her voice laced with worry and concern. I understood her concern but was not about to let that happen. I gave her a firm 'I'm fine' and shut the door behind me. As I dropped the towel from my body, I stared in the mirror for a moment taking in what I saw. Years ago, I got these marks on my butt and just above my stomach which was very unflattering. No matter how much I try to rub different creams that claim they take scaring away on me, they never left. These scarring's were permanent reminders of my past which I hated, like it taunted me every time I'd stare at them. Breaking from my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Luna, everything ok in there, it got real quiet" Has she been standing there this entire time? Wow, it's her dedication for me. 

"I'm good. Almost done" I lied. I tried my best to be as quick as possible putting my clothes on. My underwear was the hardest part because I had to bend down to put them on. My side ached making my eyes water. Now just throw on the pants and shirt and I'm done. I looked in the mirror at my fit. It was similar to those cute pajama sets you'd see at Target and it was black and long sleeve, perfect for a day in. I washed my face to get rid of the tears in my eyes and sprayed a little vanilla perfume. I make my way out of the bathroom to see Bada lying on my bed with her right arm over her eyes. When she heard me come out she sat up and her eyes sparkled. 

"Wow, so you just look good in all your pajamas huh? Everything is so cute" she cooed. I gave her my 'Thank you, thank you' expression and did my princess wave. We both laugh and make our way to the living room where the other girls are.

"Ok so since we're having a girl's day in, it was only right to put on the absolute best movie," Kirsten said. Emma gave us a drum roll before the movie title was announced. 

"We are going to watch... TWILIGHT!!!" Latrice screamed with excitement. I screamed too making the other girls scream. It's our favorite girl's night movie to the point where it's a comedy fest for us. We can't stay silent when watching because we basically quote the entire movie and laugh. Bada stared at us confused. 

"What's Twilight?" she asked. We all stopped in our places and the apartment fell silent. I gasped and then shook my head while holding my chest for dramatic effects. 

"You don't know what Twilight is? 'You're like my own personal brand of heroine'" I quoted trying to strike some kind of memory from her. She shakes her head no. 

"As if you could outrun me." "As if you could fight me off," both Audrey and Ling said. Bada still had no idea what we were talking about. I turn to the girls. 

"I think we've got a lost soldier guys. What are we gonna do? How can we fix her" I said dramatically. 

"We must bring her over to the dark side," Kirsten said with an evil grin. All of us did evil grins while rubbing our hands together. Bada looked scared and was about to walk off but me and Emma hurried and grabbed her before she could get away. We sit her in front of the t.v. while Latrice looks for the movie. Emma, Ling, and Audrey are huddled up trying to order food. Whenever we do our movie nights, we eat til we can't move and stay up all night. 

"Congratulations Bada Lee, you are now about to witness one of the best movie nights you will ever have in your life. You must feel very privileged to be experiencing this with us right? Right. All we ask of you is to sit back, relax, and join in the crackhead fest that is about to happen." Kirsten announces. I clap my hands at her beautiful speech just in time for Latrice to pull the movie up. 

"Oh wait, let me go get the blankets and stuff," I say, because what's a movie night without cozy blankets? Once the food gets here the party will be in full effect. 

"I'll get them, you stay put," Kirsten says pointing her finger at me. I let out a soft chuckle. Kirsten's in her mama bear mode. Bada leans over to me on the couch to ask me something. 

"Are you and your friends always like this?" 

"Always like this in a good way or bad way?" I asked curious

"Good way. You guys are hilarious and fun to be around. I definitely need to bring my girls over for a huge movie night one of these days. I know they'd love it" I giggle at the fact that Bada is having a good time with my friends. It makes me happy knowing our crackhead energy has given us a good reputation. 

"Whenever we can we get like this. Almost all the time when we're together we act like kids or just have fun. But when it comes to business, we know how to keep things separate." I say she and she nods. Kirsten came back with pillows and blankets and some stuffed animals I had. I always keep our movie night gear in a box so whenever they come over I know where everything is. She settles down and everyone takes a blanket and stuffed animal.

 A few minutes into the movie, the doorbell rings and I get excited knowing it's the food we ordered. Knowing Audrey and Ling, they brought enough to feed the entire upper floor of my building. I wasn't complaining though. We finna eat good! As I was about to get up to get it, Bada got up. She goes to the door and brings all the food. Yup like I thought, it was enough food to feed a tiny village. Bada laughs at the amount in her hands as she heads over to us. We've got tteokbokki, Korean corn dogs, jjajangmyeon, dumplings, some fish cakes, like four rolls of gimbap, and some Bungeoppang with some filled with chocolate, and some mini cakes for dessert. The way I truly moaned at the amount of food caught everyone off guard as they all stared at me. 

"What, it looks sooooo good. Plus I'm super hungry. Sue me" I said and we all started laughing. Everyone sat around the table on the living room floor grabbing different foods to put on their plates. We were so engulfed in the movie that we didn't care what we looked like while we ate. 

"I know what you are" "Say it. Out loud" "Vampire" us girls quoted then giggling because it was hilarious to us at this point. Bada's eyes were too fixated on the screen to even pay us any mind. 

A few hours later the movie ended and we all sang the outro song 'Flightless Bird' as Bella and Edward danced on the gazebo. Bada was so in awe of the movie that while the song was playing she held me in her arms and we swayed back and forth. The movie ended on the scene of Victoria showing back up and Bada let out a loud gasp. 

"Omgggg, I gotta watch the next one. What's she gonna do?" Bada asked looking at me 

"The world may never know," I said making us both laugh

"This was so fun guys, and now you've got me hooked on this movie ugh," Bada said. I laid my head on her shoulder as we all took the time after the movie for a debrief of the movie and a mild gossip session about their lives. 

"No, because let's really unpack for a moment. So you're telling me you wouldn't freak out if you found out the guy you liked was a vampire? Like at all. Miss Girl literally said it is what it is." Latrice said making us laugh.

"Umm if he looked anything like Edward, he can get this all he wants. Fangs and all. Ohhh do yall think his dick sparkles in the sunlight too. Just imagine getting some while he's sparkling like that, I mean wowww." Audrey said. We all looked at her in disbelief and cackled at what she had just said. I fell over from laughing so much. Bada couldn't take it anymore and fell over too from all the laughing. 

"I can't believe you just said that A. Have some decorum," Latrice said still laughing. We all took a moment to calm ourselves when all of a sudden the front door opened. Haneul had finally come home. I looked at the time it was almost seven in the evening. Where the heck has he been this entire time? I was too caught up in the movie night to text him but still, he's just now coming home? 

Hey guys, I split this chapter into two because it was getting a bit long. Hope you liked it! Plus all my Twilight fans, leave which team you are: Team Edward or Team Jacob bc I'm curious(🤭 I'm just tryna start a fight in the comments because I love drama). Also pls give me some feedback on the stories so far. Are they up to the speed you guys will like them at or is there anything you guys want me to change? I'm open to any suggestions critique wise so pls let me know 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3K 32
⤜❝ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❞⤛ 𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 �...
10K 285 12
Bada lee x oc reader "You're so cute." She said smiling. "What did you say?" She asked, looked up trying to pay attention to wha...
28.9K 733 27
°•° in where a group of great dancers and choreographers come to the tv show Street Woman Fighter 2, the group Angel's surprised the entire cast with...
24.5K 1K 31
during your trip to italy, intended for language practice, fate led you to meet a mysterious girl. will you give her a chance?