Blade master warriors

נכתב על ידי micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... עוד

Bio and backstory
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 19

40 5 0
נכתב על ידי micheal9999

(Nia)pov

As we were fight Lila and I saw her attacking y/n but he keeping moving, then as Lila about to punch y/n but he fall backward to the ground and Lila pin him by putting her foot on his chest and about to punch him.

Then I saw Poppi tackle Lila and they break through the glass while they fighting each other in the next room, do not let her win, Poppi! said Tora. Of course, Masterpon! said Poppi, comprehension error said Lila as both of them rocket at each other.

Your integrated ether furnace is not fully activated, as an updated model, my energy throughput is...superior said Lila as landed an axe kick on Poppi but she block with her arms. Energy efficiency not the problem here said Poppi.

Poppi's masterpon told Poppi not to lose, so Poppi will win, very simple logic said Poppi. Comprehension error said Lila, and that is why you are failure said Poppi as she launched Lila into the room we in and into the wall.

 Lila! shouted Tatazo as we saw what happened, do it, Poppi! One more attack and she go down! said Tora as Poppi get drill shield ready. W-wait!  Wait one moment, please! said Tatazo as he get in front of Lila and Poppi stop in time.

D-Dadapon...? asked Tora, I sorry, Tora... Even if she no longer listen to me... Even if she become weapon for evil... Lila... Lila is all I have. Only reminder of Dadapon Soosoo. She is my treasure... said Tatazo.

Comprehension...error... said Lila, what you think you are doing?! No need to bother protecting yourself! Steal that ether furnace even if it destroys you! said Bana as he did something. Li...la is... said Lila.

You not need to listen to his orders, Lila! said Tatazo, hurry and take it! shouted Bana as he push an button. Lila's...Masterpon...is... Lila's Masterpon...is Professor Soosoo...and...Professor... Tatazo! said Lila as she remove something from her.

What?! She destroy control device on her own?! Mehmeh! said Bana as the remote broke itself, Lila about to fall to the ground but Poppi got her in arm. I very proud of you...sister said Poppi, Poppi... said Lila.

Poppi... Lila...said Tora, this not how it supposed to go...! said Bana, Bana! said Muimui as he got grab by the head by Bana. What happen to activation of Rosa?! said Bana, she ready when you are! said Muimui as Bana let go Muimui head.

Good, do it! said Bana, Yessir! said Muimui as they head for Rosa. Where did they go?! said Rex, Rex, let's find 'em! i said, Tora! Poppi! You take care of the Professor and Lila! We'll take down those scoundrels! said Rex.

As we trying to find Bana and Muimui in the place, but we found the place they at now. So we enter the Central Corridor, where's Bana? Where did he go? asked Rex as we heard something coming for us.

Well that's not good said y/n, Wh...wha-wha-wha...what's all this shaking?! said gramps. NOPON GO! said Bana/Muimui as a big robot come out of the ground, Wh...Wha-wha-wha... what the hell is that?! i said.

Activaaaaaate... Docking complete!!! said Bana/Muimui, Wahahah! How you like that?! This is secret weapon based on blueprints of Lila... Gigantic Aftificial Blade: Rosa! Ahahaha! said Bana. You enlarged the design? Increadible... said Dromarch.

Wahahah! Now you all bow before the power of Bana! Go get them, Rosa! said Bana. Ugh... This is too ridiculous for words, come on! said Rex as we started to fight them and Rosa.

(y/n)pov

As we were fighting them, we saw how strong the robot was, It's too...strong for us... said Nia. Allow me! I shall serve as a decoy, and then- said Dromarch. No, Poppi will take care of that said Poppi as we saw her glowing.

Tora! Poppi! said Rex, Poppi? This energy's incredible...! said Mythra, thank to my sister Lila...! said Poppi as she told us what happened. Now, Poppi! Show them your real power! said Tora, roger that, masterpon! said Poppi as she did something.

Initiating QT Mode. Engaga! said Poppi as we heard her, what going on here? i asked. C-can it be...?! She manage to fully activate ether furnace! said Muimui, What?! Meh meh! No matter how much power she have, she still no match for mighty creation of Bana! said Bana.

Crush her, Rosa! said Bana as we going fight them again, and we have overpower Rosa and Muimui, Bana have crash landed away from Rosa. Hah! Justice always prevail! said Tora, Masterpon, that enough gloating now said Poppi.

Now maybe you too won't be used for bad things any more said Poppi, Ahhh! Bana's vanished again! said Nia. Over there, my lady! said Dromarch, hold it! shouted Rex as the other run after him, I just know what to say but i just follow them.

We caught up with Bana, Meh-meh-meh! You very persistent! said Bana. You need to learn when to quit! said Rex, stop producing artificial Blades! You used Grampypon"s research for evil long enough! said Tora.

B-but that would mean financial disaster! How much you think I poured into this endeavor?! said Bana, oh, ok. We'll just hand you over to the Imperial Army, then. They'll be really interested in all the stuff you had Lila doing said Rex.

And I bet that's not all they could dig up on you, is it? asked Rex, Urk... Rex... I never had you down as such a conniving boy said Bana. Me? Look who's talking! said Rex, all right, i stop production of artificial Blades said Bana.

That Nopon is still of use to us... Do you really have to interfere? asked a woman voice as we look behind us to see two people, Patroka! Mikhail! said Nia, Hm? Oh, if it isn't Nia. Akhos did mention you had turned traitor said Patroka.

Nia know these people?! asked Tora, they're Drivers from Torna, of all the lowlifes Bana could have made a deal with... said Nai. Lowlifes? Coming from the traitorous rookie? You should watch your words... said Patroka.

Well you also watch your word and you will pay for what you said about Nia i said as i ready my twin sword and their Blades took a step back, so Akhos did mention about this too and you are y/n? asked Patroka, that right i said.

Don't mind them, Patroka. Not when we are standing before the Aegis herself! Ah, truly the heavens must have blessed us that we- said Mikhail as he get punch in the face by Patroka. Mik... Please, shut up said Patroka.

'Kay... said Mikhail as he answer her, the traitor, we kill. The Aegis, we retrieve, got it? It's a pain, but that's the mission said Patroka. Roger... said Mikhail as both of them get ready, Mythra and Nia... They are my friends and comrades, i'm not letting you touch them! said Rex as we get ready too.

(Mythra)pov

I saw Rex block Mikhail attack and then Patroka Blades about attack Rex but y/n jump in and use a cross slash at Patroka Blade and knock away the Blade, Rex jump back and y/n dealing with Patroka Blade. Ugh... These guys are tough! said Rex.

One's got weapons galore, the other's a master of defense, it's like taking on a small army said Nia. Rex, I'm ready i said, seropusly? We're inside a building here! said Rex, I analyzed the structural integrity. It should survive one blow i said.

But we'll have to do it right beneath that crane, anywhere else is too risky i said. All right, then let's force them over there! Guys? shouted Rex, all right, sounds like a plan said Nia. Understood! said Tora, sure thing shouted y/n as he jump back to us.

As we trying to get them to the crane, just give up said Patroka as a blue fire wall show up and block her. Whoa! said y/n as he jump out of the way, wha-?! Blue flames?! said Patroka as we saw Morag and Brighid walk in.

Morag! said Rex, honestly... Did you not say you woulnd't be reckless? asked Morag. Things got complicated, thanks thought! said Rex as Morag remove the fire wall, the Flamebringer...! said Patroka.

As if we didn't have enough to deal with already said Mikhail, Morag, can you push them back towards that crane? asked Rex. Do you actually have plan, or is that too much to expect? asked Morag.

'Course! Have a little faith! said Rex, very well, let's go! said Morag. I am glad you two here said y/n,  like wise said Morag as i saw little smile.We started to overpower them, I guess they don't call her the stongest Driver in the Empire for nothing said Mikhail. 

Let's suround them with a wall of flame said Morag, Brighid and Pyra together?! said Rex. We will attack from the left, can you take care of the right? asked Brighid. All right, then we'll try to match your timing! said Pyra.

Then I'll switch to Mythra right away! Keep an eye on your sword's energy charge said Pyra, Yeah, got ya! said Rex, here goes! said Morag as they use the plan. Jokers, trying to surround US? Not a chance! said Mikhail as he block the fire.

Dromarch! Wild Roar! said Nia as Dromarch use the art and attack Mikhail from the side, Ugh! From the side?! said Mikhail as he also try to block his side too. Ngh... Try to focus, Mik! Wha-?! said Patroka as she Tora from her side.

Poppi! Jet Biter! said Tora, roger that! said Poppi as she get ready. Don't get cocky...! said Patroka as Poppi fire a shot and cause it to explosion and knock them, Now! shouted Morag, right said Rex.

Azure Striker, Form the Second: Radiance! said Morag, Rolling Smash said Rex as they make two fire wall around them. We're surrounded?! Then we go up- said Patroka as they saw me in the air and about to attack them.

Sh-she's beautiful... said Mikhail as they get hit by my attack, no way... They're still standing after that...?! said Nia. No... She calculated the precise power output required, that's the Aegis for you, remarkable said Morag as we saw their Blade turn back into their core.

I get it... You were aiming for their Blades' core! said Nia, bad guys all beat up too! said Tora. Why... Why, you...! You pieces of trash! How dare you destroy my beloved weapon?! I'll tear you all to pieces! shouted Patroka.

I'll slaughter you all! I'll shred you where you stand! said Patroka as she doing something, Stop! You can't use that here, Patroka! shouted Mikhail. Such immense power...! Just who is this girl?! said Morag.

Hold on a moment! Something isn't right! said Brighid as she know something, Urgh...! My body, it won't... said Patroka?! as she felt something wrong. You all right, Patroka?! This power...could it be...?! said Mikhail.

Who's that? asked Rex as a person walk by us, ...So that's what's going on, that piece of Indoline scum! said Mikhail as y/n heard what Mikhail said. Indoline?! said y/n as i heard him, D-did you say Indol?! said Patroka.

We're outmatched. Let's get out of here! said Mikhail, like hell i will! I'm not done killing them them yet! said Patroka. We already got what we came for, and If anything were to happen to you, how could I possibly face Akhos, huh? asked Mikhail as he pick her up.

L-let me go! This why I can't stand you, you know! said Patroka, Yeah,yeah. You can give me a proper scolding later said Mikhail, You're not getting away! shouted Morag as she run after them. 

They jump on a ship, that ship! said Rex, The Monoceros! It was right there?! said Nia as the ship fire a shot at Morag. Morag! said Rex, Lady Morag! said Brighid, Do not worry, it'll take more than that to dispatch me said Morag.

while the other talk to Haze, I look back to see y/n talking to himself and i heard what he said. It can't be... how Haze still here... wait her Driver... no it can't be that she and her new Driver must be "him" said y/n as i know now and he is same y/n from 500 years ago.

Now on a ship that head for Leftherian Archipelago, i was outside and about to talk with Haze. Haze... i said as i walk to her. Lady Mythra? What are you doing out so late? Can't you sleep? asked Haze.

At this time of year, the nights can be bitter. Please don't catch a cold said Haze, I'm a blade, we don't exactly catch colds i said. Of course, My apologies said Haze, Haze... You really don't remember? i asked.

Hm? I'm afraind you have me mistaken... I am Fan la Norne, Blade to Praetor Amalthus said Haze. Right, Amalthus. Sorry, my mistake, You just remineded me of somebody I know, ...It is quite cold, isn't it? I might go back to my room, after all i said Mythra.

Yes, good night, Lady Mythra said Haze as she left me there. So that her new Driver name... Amalthus said y/n as i saw him come out from where he was hiding, y/n... i said, oh it look like you know about me now said y/n.

It can't be you y/n but it was 500 years ago that we meet before i said, that right and a lot has happened to me said y/n. But how? i asked as he told me what happened, ...And now you know now said y/n.

So that how and well you tell the other? i asked, not yet but soon i will tell them said y/n. All this time you wander the whole Alrest i said, that right Mythra and I will finally to deal with Amalthus said y/n.

Please you can't do this... We still need his help to get to the World Tree i said, fine... i will deal with Amalthus later said y/n. Thank you y/n i said, your welcome and but i need you do something for me said y/n.

What is it? i asked, do not tell the other about I'm a flesh eater said y/n. i will not tell the other i said Mythra, thank you and good night said y/n as he head his room. Good night y/n i said as i think about what happened to him and head back in.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

30.8K 762 88
Five hundred years after the events of The Fourth Driver and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the world that has been built has endured and flourished. Techno...
588 16 13
can history change through the actions of one person? can one person bring hope to those who are lost in the darkness? can a promise be what keeps a...
11.6K 264 72
(Y/N) (L/N) was a complete genetic replica of an infamous bounty hunter on Remnant. When one of the five nations fell and became the Empire his clone...
181K 5.2K 43
Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so now his face was only inches from my face...