π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

By byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 38

34 4 0
By byFierce

Janet

"Story" I whined. "Can you sit still" I demanded.

"Sorry mom" she said facing her head straight.

I began braiding Story's hair into jumbo box braids. She kept begging me to braid her hair all week. I couldn't help myself but to check my phone every two minutes looking for a text from Christopher.

The more I checked my phone the more anxious I grew. My right leg began to shake as my curiosity grew while braiding Story's hair. "Mom how much longer till your done?"

"Give me thirty more minutes Story. I just finished one corner of your head" she stayed quiet watching Disney channel on the tv.

Story finally broke our silence. "Why didn't Dad let go of Denzy's hand yesterday?"

I stayed quiet for a moment, it was a hard question to answer. "I don't know baby"

"I think he was hurting him, you saw it"

"I don't know baby, why don't you put a movie on the tv" I said avoiding her questions.

She eventually put on Nutty Professor as I continued braiding her head. "Story why this movie" I whined.

"I like this movie, it's funny and you look pretty" she spoke in an upbeat tone.

I hated this movie because I was in it. Watching my movies and tv shows makes me cringe. Since my daughter said I was pretty I let it slide. Her words put a smirk on my face.

Once I had half of her head done I could hear the front door open. I paused listening to his footsteps followed by the sound of the door closing.

Eventually Christopher walked past us only acknowledging Story. "Heyy Story, your hair looks beautiful" he said as he made his way out of the room.

"Thanks dad" she sung as she sat between my legs.

After finishing her hair I immediately began looking for him. It wasn't that hard finding him. I could hear the loud sound of someone biting an apple coming from the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen I saw the back of his head as he stood at the kitchen island. "Hey" I said. I watched as he turned around holding the half eaten apple in his hand.

After making eye contact he quickly looked down at his apple. "Hey"

Making my way around the kitchen island I faced him from the opposite side. Leaning on the counter I stared at him as he ate his apple avoiding my eyes.

"So why'd you squeeze the fuck out of my dancers hand last night" I asked tilting my head.

I watched as he swallowed his food before licking his lips. "I wasn't thinking—"

"No shit" I said cutting him off.

He squinted his eyes at me creasing his forehead. "Will you let me finish?"

I stood there crossing my arms. "I don't like him, I think it's disrespectful you got my daughter around him calling him little nicknames. And he's never been introduced to me"

"Your mad because of a nickname. Christopher do you hear yourself?"

"Janet it's more than that. He's been dancing for you for years now. Grinding on you and now he's getting close to my daughter. You never thought to introduce him to me"

"Wow, Christopher are you insecure?"

I watched as his face softened out of shock. "You have a history of fucking your dancers. Don't play innocent now" he said giving me a cold stare.

"It wasn't a history, asshole. It was one time"

"One time!?" He rose his voice raising his index finger on his right hand. "Janet don't give me that bullshit!"

"He's just my dancer Christopher" I yelled back him.

I had just remembered Story was only in the room next door. I began speaking in my inside voice. "Story was worried about you. She asked me why you hurt Denzel's hand. You know I had to apologize to him. He works for me, if you broke his hand I would have to pay for any medical attention he would've needed. Even worse he could've sued or quite. I want you to apologize to him"

He shook his head taking a deep breath. "Alright, I'll apologize to him"

"Thank you but you know I'd never cheat on you. Right? Christopher he's a kid, I'd never sleep with him" I said lowering my voice afraid that Story would hear.

He nodded his head with a tightened jaw. "I swear that was in the past. What do I have to do for you to trust me?"

"Fire him" he said with no hesitation.

"What!? No, my fans love him. And he's one of my best dancers"

"Ok" he chuckled. "If you say so" he shrugged his shoulders looking back his apple. "You can always hire a new one"

"Ok, I got it" I grew desperate I had to come up with something. So I spat out the first thing that came to mind. "How about you and the kids come along with me for my next tour. Story's been dying for me to take her on tour anyway"

I raised my eyebrows as I watched him think to himself. "Come on baby, this way you get to be there everyday with us"

He stayed quite maintaining eye contact with me as he twisted his mouth. "Don't you think you would've found something by now! You have the password to my phone!"

"Fine, I'll go along with you on your next tour" he said.

After I mentioned a tour I immediately told both Gil and Ken. While that was in the works I attended fashion shows with Story by my side. She loved watching Preston beat my face.

"How does it look baby" I asked as I felt her stare.

She sat to the side of me as Preston and the crew got me ready. "It's coming together, I like it" she said her upbeat tone.

"Preston" she called him.

"Yesss" he sung.

"Can you teach me how to beat her face one day?"

He chuckled looking at her to his right. "Why so you could take my job" he whined.

"Noo" she laughed.

"Of course Story, I'd love to teach you" he spoke.

"She's already a great drawer and painter. I'm pretty sure she'd be a natural at it" I said.

"Oh draw Story" Preston asked.

"Mhm" she mumbled nodding her head.

"Wow you have to show me" he spoke. "Alright Story now that your mommy's finished its time for your makeover" he said facing her.

Preston did her makeup making her feel special. Story wanted to dress up like me and everything. She became my little road dog. Everywhere you saw me, you saw Story right beside me.

She followed by my side making new industry friends at her first fashion show. The Throm Browne show was always one of my favorites. So I was excited to bring Story along. I introduced her to people like Doja Cat, Erykah Badu and Jaden Smith.

Story was shy at first but eventually opened up. Her mouth wouldn't stop chatting. She sat behind me next to Preston as she continued to talk off Doja's ear. To the left of me sat Doja I couldn't help but feel sorry.

"I'm sorry" I chuckled to her.

She gave me a warm smile. "It's ok, I don't mind talking to kids. As long as their well behaved like Story"

"Story how old are you" Doja questioned looking over her shoulder.

"I'm thirteen" she answered.

"You know at your age I was dancing everyday working on my craft. I used to even watch your moms videos trying to copy her moves" she said.

"Really" Story's voice almost cracked as if she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, why is that hard to believe. Your mom is cool"

"I know but she's still my mom" she said making me laugh.

There was no breaks in between different fashion shows and appearances. My favorite part of my busy schedule that year was being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Christopher and the kids watched me win that night. My brothers were inducted in 1997 and Michael was inducted as a solo artist in o'1. Being the first female Jackson to be inducted in 2022, in front of my children felt like a milestone.

Having my kids there watching me felt so rewarding. On the ride home I sat in the back seat next to Eissa who sat in the middle of Story and I. Eissa laid his head on me as Christopher drove us home.

I was convinced he was asleep till I heard his voice. "Dad" Eissa spoke.

"Yeah bud"

"What does, the rock and roll, hall of fame mean?"

"That's a good question" Christopher said looking back at Eissa through the rear view mirror. His eyes shifted to Story. "Story do you know?"

"Um" she said looking at me before speaking. "I think so, it's where all of the big important people in music go"

"Yeah it's kinda like that bud" Christopher spoke. "All of the supper important talented people that have impacted the music industry like your mother are inducted into a important museum. You get it?"

I could feel Eissa shake his head against me causing me to giggle a little. "Basically moms important to music" Story spat out.

"What about dad" Eissa questioned.

Christopher and I instantly met eyes through the mirror. "Your fathers important too, you don't need to be in the rock and roll, hall of fame to be important, Eissa"

"Then why are you in it and he's not" he said lifting his little face up at me.

"Because we don't make the rules Eissa. They picked your mom and she deserves it. I'm not worried they didn't pick me. So let's celebrate your mom tonight"

"Yeah mom, you deserve it" he said looking up at me.

"Aww thank you baby" I said planting a kiss on top of Eissa's head.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
50.3K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...