House of Memories (Book 2)

By amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... More

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 6- Deadly mission
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 22- Threatened
Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 18- Familiar

374 23 4
By amengaywomen_3d

Ebony huffed angrily, sitting down on a bench next to the Ghouls, who had insisted to sit between her and Ruby as a way to be close to both of them. The redhead believed them of course, thinking they were just clingy that day, but Ebony glared at Robin and Amore, who were smirking at her, knowing that they had made the Ghouls do that.

"As I was saying, Flora. This is your chance." Chatta said, noticing her bonded Fairy staring at the Specialists passing by. "I don't want to hear you talk about plants, check out the boys, I'm sure there's one that's your type."

"Yeah, Buttercup, Chatta's right." Ruby said, leaning her arm on Flora's shoulder. "You gotta get laid, girl. With a boy or a girl. Or both, whatever suits you."

"Ruby." Flora scolded, slapping her arm playfully with a giggle. "I would never do a one night stand."

"Then don't. Get laid and call him, or her, or they, on the next day. It's as easy as that." 

Flora giggled again, her cheeks coated in a soft shade of red at her friend's words.

"The guys are here." Stella announced excitedly, as the squad of Specialist approached them.

"Hey, everyone, welcome to Red Fountain. You all look radiant." Sky greeted, with a bow.

"Of course, we do." Garry said, with a vain smirk that made them all laugh.

"You got that right, we outshine all the other girls at Alfea." Stella said, smiling widely and making the peace sign with her hands.

"Stella, Garry, Prince Sky is being very polite here, you two could at least return the compliment." Tune scolded.

"You look great too, Prince Sky." Garry quickly said, wanting to please the scary Pixie.

"Seriously girl, how do you do that?" Ruby asked, impressed by Tune's skill on making the Ghouls polite.

"Why thank you, Garry." Sky said, holding in a chuckle.

"Hey, Robin." Liam greeted, smirking at them.

"'Sup?" They said, turning their head so he wouldn't see them blushing. The Winx covered their mouths to try to muffle their laughter, gaining a glare from the blonde Fairy.

"Sorry for the delay, I hope you weren't too bored." Sky said.

"Of course not, I was so busy being admired." Stella said, smugly.

"Hi, Stella." A Specialist passing by greeted, winking at her.

"Hi." The blonde greeted back, proposedly dragging out 'i' and waving. That caused Brandon to grunt angrily. "And that makes 26 Specialists."

"Well, I scored 12 witches plus 17 Fairies for a grand total of 29. I win sunshine." Brandon said, getting back at her.

"Get in line, Spouse." Ruby said, smirking. "I scored, 15 Fairies, 25 Witches, I guess those really like me, and of course 30 Specialists because, men are men, which makes it 70 in total bitches."

"That's my girl. Up top." Kaylus said, high-fiving Ruby with her tiny hand.

Ruby's proud smile quickly disappeared when she saw Ebony's jealous glare. She used her magic to, gently, move the Ghouls to the ground and pulled the brunette into a hug, kissing her head to comfort her.

"But, of course, I only got eyes for you." The redhead said, making Ebony smile and snuggle into her. The Winx cooed at them while the Ghouls, Bloom, Robin, Amore and Kaylus all cringed.

"Ugh, gag me." Robin said, rolling their eyes.

"Is that an actual request because, I can make it happen." Liam whispered in their ear, smirking which had them blush redder than a ripe strawberry. Without saying anything, they simply walked out and headed inside.

"Dude, what the hell did you say to them?" Ruby asked.

"I'm getting better at pick-up lines." Liam said, smirking proudly.

"So, are we going to the arena behind the school for the parade?" Bloom asked, jumping up and down a little.

"Actually, the ceremony will take place inside." Sky said.

"Inside?" Stella complained. "For once I'd like to spend a day without seeing the inside of a school."

"Woah, Stella. You don't really think we'd have a party without a few surprises." Brandon asked. "Come on, girls, and Ghouls, follow us."

They all stood up and walked towards the school with the boys. Ebony and Ruby walked hand in hand, and the Ghouls wouldn't be able to seperate them without looking suspiscious so, instead, they, along with Amore and Kaylus, kept talking to the redhead, taking her attention out of her girlfriend, which annoyed the brunette deeply.

"Hey, where did Bloom go?" Ruby asked, noticing her sister running in the opposite direction.

"She went to look for Professor Avalon to tell him where we're going." Sky said, sighing upset.

"Jesus, could the girl behave any more desperatly?" Ruby whispered to herself before kissing Ebony's cheek and letting go of her hand. "I'll go find her. I don't want her to get into any trouble."

"Alright, see you soon, babe." Ebony said, pecking Ruby on the lips before letting her run out. Once the redhead was far enough, the brunette dropped her smile and glared threateningly at the Pixies and Ghouls. "I don't know what is wrong with you, little creatures but, back off. Ruby's my girlfriend and you can't do anything about it."

"We'll see about it." Kaylus whispered, so the others wouldn't hear her. 

"Ruby might be your girlfriend now, but she won't be yours for long." Amore told her. "You have no right to have her and she'll eventually come to her senses and be with the ones that really want, love and care for her and they are the Trix, not you."

"That's what you think, little Pet." Ebony spat, walking faster to get away from them.

"I hope you're right, Amore." Greg said, watching the brunette smirk evily.

As the group headed to the place the ceremony would be taking place, Ruby chased after her sister, who she had lost a few minutes ago. She ran up some stairs and once she made a turn, she accidentally bumped into someone almost making them fall, but luckily, she caught them before they fell.

It was a very beautiful and tall young witch with teal hair held up in an updo, and glasses with gold lenses and purple frame. The witch stared at Ruby speechless and so did the redhead who felt like the girl was weirdly familiar to her. Another, even taller girl with straight blonde hair that reached her knees, cleared her throat, braking the eye contact between the two.

"Hey, uhmm... Agnes, stop staring at her like an idiot." The blonde said through gritted teeth.

"Agnes?" The girl with teal hair mouthed without Ruby seeing, looking at her friend confused. The blonde just gave her a warning look making the third girl, whose hair was orange hair styled in two puffs that looked like poddle ears, roll her eyes. "Yeah, right, sorry." The girl, stepped away from Ruby and smiled at her.

"It's ok." The redhad answered with a kind smile. "Did you girls see my sister by any chance? She's a redhead, a bit tall, blue eyes, with a cheery personality, she's always smiling and obviously crushsing and obsessing over a new, pedophile, teacher. Does it ring any bells to you?"

The three witches chuckled softly.

"Yes, she was just here asking about some tall and handsome Professor." The blonde witch said, her icy-blue eyes staring deep into Ruby's chocolate ones.

"Damn, the girl doesn't even try to hide it." Ruby said, making them laugh again.

"She went that way." The orange haired girl answered, pointing behind her.

"Thank you and also, sorry for bumping into you." Ruby apologized to Agnes who just smiled at her in a beautiful, and familiar, way.

"It's ok, I'm fine." She answered, licking her lips.

"It was great meeting you." The redhead said, walking out and waving. They waved back at her, smiling in a weird way. "Damn, I'm sure I know those girls from somewhere."

After an hour of searching for her sister, Ruby gave up and concluded she had gone back to the ceremony after not finding Avalon, since he was nowhere in sight either. 

Ruby was walking back to the arena inside the school when the earth started shaking violently. She tried to lean on the wall to help her stay on her feet, but she still lost her balance and fell backwards, however, before she could hit the floor, someone placed their, surprisingly tiny hands, on her back and stopped her from falling. Looking behind her, Ruby saw Kaylus pushing her forward with all her might until she was back at her feet. The ground stopped shaking as violently and it seemed like it was going up, as if it was an elevator. Ruby looked to the side to try to see what was happening and her stomach dropped once she saw the school rising higher and higher in the air until it stopped almost above the clouds.

"What the fuck are these dudes doing with their school?" Ruby asked, looking horrified at the blue sky before her.

"Welcome to the new Red Fountain." Kaylus said with a bright and shiny smile that quickly fell into an annoyed expression. "I hate this place."

Ruby laughed shaking her head, before grabbing the Pixie and hugging her tightly against her chest. They walked away towards the inside arena where Kaylus said the ceremony was taking place and they both admired the changes on Red Fountain. It was much more futuristic looking. Apparently the bedrooms and clasrooms would be on the cylindrical lower part of the newly improved school and the gardens and stadium, where the Specialist would fight, is in the upper part where the two now headed.

As they were about to enter the arena, Robin, Ebony, the Winx, Pixies and the Ghouls all came out and Ruby's girlfriend immediately ran to jump into her arms.

"Ru, where have you been?" The brunette asked, kissing her on the lips, which made every one who was against that relationship, roll their eyes.

"Looking for my sister who ran after a Professor." Ruby answered, looking behind Ebony at her sister with a judgemental look.

"I just wanted him to know where we were headed. I didn't want him to worry." Bloom defended, crossing her arms.

"Piglet, he's a Professor, I'm pretty sure he knew where we were supposed to go." Ruby said, making the others laugh.

"Well, you arrived pretty late, the beggining of the ceremony already finished." Tecna informed her. "We'll now wait for our boys to perform."

"Our boys huh?" They all said at the same time, with teasing smirks making the pink-haired fairy blush madly and not utter another word.

"Let's go." Ebony said, pulling Ruby away with her.

"Actually, Ebony. Could I speak to my sister for one second?" Bloom requested, grabbing the redhead's other hand. The brunette hesitated, but eventually she let Ruby go, making Bloom smile at her sweetly. "Thank you. Come on, Bea."

The two sisters walked away towards a lonely tree on the school's garden and Ruby leaned her back on its trunk.

"What's wrong?" The youngest questioned.

"I don't know, I noticed you seemed a bit upset. Is it Ebony? Did she do something?" Bloom asked, worriedly.

"What? No." Ruby said with a chuckle. "Me and Peach are just fine, it's something else." Bloom nodded, but her sister didn't miss the disappointed look on her face. She decided to ignore it. "I saw three girls earlier who looked awfully familiar to me, but I just can't put my finger around who they are."

"Three girls? A blonde, one with teal hair and another with orange?" Bloom asked.

"Yeah, styled in a poodle way. You met them right?"

"Yeah, I asked them if they had seen Professor Avalon, but they didn't look directly at me so I couldn't see their faces." Bloom told her. "However, they were pretty tense when I started talking to them."

"I also thought they were familiar." Lockette said, suddenly approaching them along with Kaylus.

"Pixies, were you listening in our conversation?" Bloom scolded.

"Sorry, Bloom, we got curious." Lockette said, with sad puppy eyes that Bloom couldn't resist.

"Aww, it's ok, you come here." The redhead said, hugging the Pixie close to her.

"Will you teach me how to do that?" Ruby asked, making them laugh. "Look, girls, I'm sure it's nothing. We've met the witches of Cloud Tower and we probably saw them among them, but we just don't remember it."

"But it's the first time me and Lockette have ever seen Cloud Tower witches." Kaylus argued.

"Hey, Ruby." Musa called, waving at her from a distance along with Layla. "Do you want to go get a smoothie with us."

"Yeah, sure. I'll go in just a sec." Ruby yelled back, before turning her attention back to her sister and the Pixies. "Look, just leave it. They're just three girls that might look like someone we know, but it's not important. Now, if you don't mind I have to go, ok?"

"Ok. See you later." Bloom said, not very convinced. The two sisters hugged before Ruby walked out with Kyalus. "Let's keep an eye on those witches, ok, Lockette?"

"Yes, of course. Once I find them." Lockette said, making Bloom chuckle.

"Come on, let's go find the others."

The Fairy and her bonded Pixie walked away and went towards her friends who sat next to a tree not very far from that one, oblivious to the three curious witches listening to the conversation. They had just one question.

What is going on between Ruby and Ebony?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 118 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...
22.4K 493 18
We all know the Winx club. Six girls-fairies to be exact. But imagine if they weren't fairies, all the magical dimensions never existed,and they neve...
294K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
1.3K 25 27
In a world where mystical talents mysteriously vanish without a trace on Earth. The Winx, now graduated from Alfea, find themselves thrust into a per...