✧𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰✧

By __valeria_rose__

"I am obsessed with you." Her desire-filled voice echoed in the eery silence of the dark room. "That makes tw... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44

Chapter-30

16 1 0
By __valeria_rose__

Third Person POV

Awkward. So damn awkward.

That was what the both girls felt as they stood against the bar counsel looking the opposite sides to avoid having yet another staring contest which would end up being awkward again.

True to the plan both of them had arrived at the bar. In fact not wanting to make the other wait, both of them had arrived ten minutes prior to eight which was the meeting time and had stood looking at each other by the entrance. Before one of the security guards had asked them to either get inside or move out of the doorway.

Entering the bar they both easily slided to the bar area as at that time the place was barely filled.Not knowing what to do, both looked at each other and then looked away again.

For the past forty minutes or so, that's how it has been.

So now as they watched the place quickly getting packed, both of them decided not to waste any more time.

"I-" "Actually-" Both looked at each other and away again.

The dark skinned girl's curls were held in a tight bun as she wore a usual club outfit of a tight fitting short skirt and a tank top with huge loops and few rings adorning her fingers while her feet was held in a pair of high heels.

The said girl's forehead was getting dewey due to nervousness and the tense atmosphere lurking around them.

While on the other hand Rose had her hands in her blue ripped jeans pocket while her collarbones were visible through the black plain crop top with full sleeves which were in contrast to her pale skin while orange strands fell loosely over her shoulders.

Nose ring and few piercings on either side of the ears with few metal rings around her fingers were the only ornaments she wore as she paried the fit with a pair of black sneakers.

Again a good few minutes passed by as the golden lights completely dimmed down to neons and music blasted through the speakers.

Sighing, Rose spoke this time.

"Want some drinks to loosen up? Cause I know for sure as hell that we are going to stand just like this all night without a problem." Melissa smiled,nodding her head in agreement as the other mirrored it before ordering two espresso martinis.

Not wanting to let the conversation stop, Melissa piped up.

"Are they your favourite?" She pointed towards the glasses settled over the counter for them as each grabbed one.

"Not really. I usually stick to whiskey sour." Saying that Rose sipped on her drink as she looked through her lashes at the gorgeous girl in front of her who nodded her head as she looked around.

A half smile made it's way on her face as she looked at Melissa while the drink settlee in one hand and other was in the pocket.

"You must have a favorite too, right?"

Hearing that,the curly head girl slowly averted her gaze back from the dance floor where the male and female dancers for grooving to the sensual tunes towards the pale girl who seemed to have all her senses honed in on her.

While the question was nothing too fancy, the person questioning that was definitely one.

Melissa felt the other's burning stare flitting all over her face as she continued sipping on her drink.

"Margarita. Classic and best." Proud about her answer Melissa continued sipping her drink smugly pulling a light hearted chuckle out of the other which made the former smile too.

Melissa spoke again. "So, I have mostly seen you roaming around by yourself. No one's been interesting enough to be your friend?"

Rose squinted her eyes at that sentence as Melissa gave a playful smile, shrugging.

"I just don't like people." Rose said for a matter of fact before she downed the rest of her drink.

Melissa blinked her eyes at the other's nonchalant answer as she burst out in laughter which caused the orange head to laugh too.

"Just to let you know, I am a person too." Melissa smiled up at the other as she refilled her glass again following Rose who was half way through her second one.

"Yes. But you are not like everyone else." Sensing the other's voice dropping by a tone or two, Melissa carefully scrutinized other's expression. Even in the dim lights the lust and something more stronger than lust shining in Rose's eyes couldn't go unnoticed.

She was not sure if the other was letting her know what she exactly felt or was just not aware of what was visible in her eyes herself. Either way something pulled the curly head closer to the other's body, as the gap between them reduced to a mere inch.

One slip and they would kiss. That's how close they stood. Surprisngly neither of them were taken aback by the sudden absence of space between them. They got comfortable in each other's personal space as they continued to share their interests.

Even though either of them did not find much in common except for their favorite artist being Rihanne and favorite outdoor thing to do being zip lining, neither of them felt the conversations were too forced or dull.

They felt safe expressing and talking about their own likes and dislikes. Respect for each other's thoughts was visible through the gestures as they both stopped doing whatever they were doing just to pay attention to other's words and how their expressions would change with every single thing they spoke about or how many feelings fleeted through their eyes.

They had stopped with just two drinks each to keep themselves steady and aware of their actions.

No, definitely not because they wanted to be cautious of not wanting to slip and cross the line. In fact, both minds were filled with only one thought.

To kiss and pull the other flush against their bodies. And in order to remember every single detail and to not have any external influence to be the part of it, they had walked away from the bar, merging into the swaying bodies on the dance floor.

They had lost the track of time as they were so indulged in each other's talks that by the time they had hit the dance floor it was close to twelve in the midnight.

Both swayed and moved their hips according to the beats, twirled around in slow motion as they moved their own hands over themselves, all while keeping their eyes on each other.

The desire burned through their body yet they somehow did not want to give in just yet as Melissa smiled slyly before going down and slowly coming up against the other's body as she dragged her palms from the edge of her ankle, over her calves and squeezing her ass before moving her hand to quickly pull the other's head from the back which bought a sloppy smile over Rose's lips as she closed her eyes, enjoying the other's moves.

Just as she was about to grab the dark girl's hips, the hands roaming over her, disappeared altogether. Looking in front she saw Melissa facing away from her dancing to herself.

Rose looked down, biting her lips to stop the over coming smile as she shook her head at how well the other had just riled her up and how much she liked it.

She was about to pull the girl against her before she saw another girl talking to Melissa.

"Can I have a dance with you?" Rose didn't like the way the girl's eyes roamed all over the other's body and before Melissa could reply something, she moved quickly.

It was like her body had it's own accord when to came to the other.

"Mel." Rose purred in the said girl's ear as she bit and sucked over the ear tip, snaking her arms around her waist and settling over hips.

Melissa's heart raced as she forgot everything around her before leaning back against the girl's chest as she placed her palms over the other's hands giving it a tight squeeze.

"Is there any chance that you know how much I enjoy it when you call my nickname?" Melissa smiled as she felt Rose's lips moving downwards.

"Maybe." The curly haired girl hummed at that as she felt Rose kissing all over the side of her neck, shoulder and over her collarbone from behind.

She was pretty sure if she had a dick, it would have been solid hard already.

That's how aroused and hot she felt in her body. Melissa's eyes rolled back as she felt the other's hand travelling upto her breast while the other held her hip.

Both pressed their lowers against each other rolling their hips.

"Want to see you." Rose heard the girl in her arms whine before she pulled back from the other's neck and turned her around gently.

Melissa was quick to circle her arms around the other's neck as she felt the hands moving from her hips to her waist.

"You look so flushed Mel." The pale girl rubbed her knuckles over the other's cheek bones as the said girl closed her eyes, sighing at both the touch as well as the nickname.

There was just something about the way it rolled off of the other's lips or maybe the way Rose made sure her voice always had that slurry ring to it or she made sure that Melissa's heart would race every single time with that.

Whatever it might be, Melissa enjoyed it thoroughly.

Melissa's eyes fluttered open as she felt the other's fingers tracing over her lips as they both locked eyes.

"Will you kiss me or should I kiss you?" Melissa mumbled against the other's finger as Rose's eyes hooded at the other's words.

Squeezing the other girl's waist Rose crashed her lips against the other within a second melting into the girl in her arms completely.

Lips moved ferociously against each other as tongues swirled over the other before it slowed down into a soft rhythm of heart and again picked up the fiery pace.

Both pulled away breathing heavily against each other's mouths as they rested their foreheads against each other.

"Who thought the two girls who were at each other's throats any time would dip their tongues deep in it." Rose chuckled light heartedly as she softly touched the swollen lips of the dark girl in her arms who also chuckled at that as she nodded her head.

"She left already didn't she?" Melissa giggled,noticing the other not catching on she mentioned "The girl who asked for a dance with me."

Catching on, Rose nodded quickly and tightened her arms around the other making the said girl smile.

"More." Melissa mumbled capturing the other's lips.

Forcefully pulling back for a moment, Rose spoke "More? But I thought we were yet to go on more dates and learn about each other and maybe become girlfriends before it. I mean not that I don't want to do it with you. Gosh! There's nothing else that excites me than being intimate with you in private but girlfriends sounds more better. I mean-" A peck on the lips was what stopped her rant.

"I would love all that Rose. I was talking about the kiss actually.I really want to kiss you a lot right now. Just a lot. And nothing more than that." Melissa had glassy eyes at other's thoughts and plans for them.

She was definitely attracted to Rose but she had not thought ahead of it. But hearing the other ranting about a very good possible future,buzzed her with happiness.

"Okay. That was the first time you directly addressed my name. And maybe now I get how you feel when I call you by your nickname." Rose grinned which was mirroed back.

Just like that they were flushed against each other's faces.

Around four in the morning they left hand in hand after spending the whole night in each other's arms.

Melissa had found a whole new side of Rose, very giggly, bubbly and obviously hot of course. And for Rose, she always kinda knew the other had always been a good person and tonight proved just that.

__________________________________________

Hi everyone!

This is a short update on Melissa's and Rose's side story.

Let's just say they both have got me hooked with their blooming love story.

Is it the same for you too?

Next update coming soon~

Catch you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
2K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1.2K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...