The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

51

17.2K 893 87
By _purplesky12

Do read the note at end <3.

Edited: my favourite chapter of the book dedicated to my favourite reader writingsbyreen because she never failed to make me smile by her comments. <33

•••••

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

And I wanna get drunk with you
When we lie so still, but you're taking me places
Holding me onto you
And we don't care who's watching us, baby

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
_

"My lips are swelled up, blood is oozing out of them," she mentioned while touching her lips and hissed.

"Because you keep on biting those lips when they are just meant to be kissed and sucked by me," he said shamelessly but in return got a hit on his shoulder.

"This is not because of me; it's your actions. You showed them no mercy last night," she said and again touched her lips when he held her hand and handed her Vaseline from his bag.

"Apply this; it would hurt less."

"Wow, you carried this. Do you also use this?"

"I bought it for you because I knew your lips would get swollen. Your lips are irresistible to me, and I can't control myself."

"Shameless jerk," she said, making a face.

"Venice to ghumne bhi nahi dia India se Italy ab Italy se Switzerland bas hawa meim ghumayein ja rahe hain" she complained to him.
(You didn't even let me visit Venice properly, now from Italy, we are just roaming in the air towards Switzerland.)

"I know things went the other way in Venice; that's why I wanted you to explore another place, and I promise it will be great from start to finish," he said, assuring her.

Their trip to Venice didn't go as planned due to his unexpected work, so he decided to start their vacation from scratch.

__________

As soon as they landed in Zurich, it was already night, and both of them were extremely tired. Amisha couldn't even open her eyes properly, so they went directly to the hotel he had already booked.

So today, they were ready to explore the city.

The way she was dressed was quite elegant and coordinated. She had on a long-sleeved top under a black sweater, paired with black mom jeans. To complete the look, she wore a versatile wool coat and added some subtle accessories. The all-black ensemble gave her a stylish and sophisticated appearance.

Soon, he also came outside, but she was stunned to see him; he didn't look like he usually did; a total change in appearance.
He wasn't wearing his formal attire, and she was glad he wasn't, but what he was wearing left her astonished.

Suddenly, she started feeling warm seeing him in casuals; he looked just as handsome as ever. Oh God! She wanted to kiss him so badly. He had trimmed his mustache a bit, just like he did every time.

He wore a casual black tee tucked into his black jeans with a vintage jacket to complete his ethereal look today. Both of them looked luxurious. He walked towards her with his hand shoved into his pockets and bent down to her level, making her wear a scarf around her neck.

Tucking her hair behind her ears, he said, "My pretty wife," which didn't fail to make her feel butterflies.

It's just these small things he did that made her feel delighted and happy. She didn't need him to do extravagant things to make her happy; that's what made him do everything he could for her.

He stretched out his palm to her and asked, "Shall we go, Frau?" (Frau = my lady)

"You know their language too?" She asked, amazed by his skills.

This man knew a total of 5 languages as far as she knew, but then he also knew Swiss German, adding the 6th to the number.

"I know many things; you'll learn it step by step, Schatz" (darling), he whispered in her ear.

Both of them were happily roaming in the city, leaving all the stress behind. The first place they went to was Mühlesteg Bridge.

This bridge has to be one of the most romantic places in Zurich, as it holds the love of a multitude of people. It was believed to be a lovers' spot.

She carried a camera with her all the time, although he was also secretly taking pictures of her. He asked her to hire a photographer, but she denied, saying, "No, I don't want a third person; I will capture every moment."

The next place they went to was Lake Zurich, and the sound of the waves was like music to their ears. Zurich was beautiful to both of them, and it was even more beautiful because they were together. Love was finally taking its place between them.

She was truly happy, her lips were always curved up, which he had been craving to see in the past few months. His ecstasy was palpable as he beheld the sheer enchantment on her face.

Both of them video called Shalini and her family and showed them Zurich, the beautiful city.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked as he made her run by holding her hand from the back.

"Just a minute; I have something special for you," he said.

As they entered the amusement park, it was as if her long-held dream had come true. Her eyes lit up with an indescribable joy that radiated from within. She couldn't contain her excitement as she thought about all the thrilling rides she had been eager to experience.

[ Adding a collage I wanted you to feel the fun they were having ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ ] (hope you liked it)

Pointing towards the Bumper Cars, she couldn't wait to get on. "Let's go on that ride," she said.

"No, first, we'll go there," he said and led her to the Ferris wheel. He had a different plan in mind, leading her towards the Ferris wheel.

In that moment, it wasn't just about the rides; it was about sharing this special experience with someone who cared deeply about her happiness.

As they ascended on the Ferris wheel and looked out at the city's night lights, the breathtaking view seemed to mirror the feelings inside her. The city's glow made everything seem more magical, and her heart brimmed with happiness.

On top of the Ferris wheel, he gently held her hands and tenderly cupped her face, pulling her closer. His sudden confession took her by surprise, and her heart raced, mirroring the sensation of a roller coaster ride.

"I love you," he said, and without giving her time to process, he kissed her, pressing his lips against her plump, soft ones.

She was overcome with the feeling of ecstasy, and before she could fully process it, their lips met in a passionate kiss.

As their tongues danced, their love intensified, and the mingling of their saliva symbolized a union of their affections. She responded eagerly, moving her lips in harmony with his, their chemistry undeniable.

Throughout the day, they enjoyed numerous rides, from the Carousel to the Bumper Cars, Pirate Ship, Teacup Ride, and more. Their time in the amusement park was not just about the rides but love, and the memories they were creating together.

They enjoyed themselves to the fullest, as he did everything to make her feel happy and secure. She took photos, capturing every moment.

"Look," she suddenly said, and she took a random shot of him.

"A perfect candid," she exclaimed as she examined the picture.

"Now, take a picture of us in front of this ride," he said. She set a timer, stood in front of him, and smiled.

"Amisha," he called, and she replied, "haan?" (Yes)

He pecked her lips, causing her eyes to widen, and the next thing she heard was the click of the camera.

"Now, that's the perfect candid," he said, smirking.

"Yeh candid zabardasti banaya gaya hai," she said, rolling her eyes, but she smiled after seeing the picture.(You made it into a candid, forcefully)

"Beautiful," she whispered so softly, but he heard it and replied, "just like my tesoro."

It had been their fourth day of staying in the city, and as he told her, they were here for another 2 days. Just like the first 4, the remaining two were also going to be even greater and happier for them.

But in these four days, they were less romantic with each other, and she didn't feel nice; she was missing his touch.

Suddenly, her chain of thoughts was broken by his voice as he came out of the washroom with just a towel wrapped around his bare torso, which made it difficult for her.

Suddenly, he asked her something unexpected, "Mujhse shaadi karogi?" (Will you marry me?)

"Huh?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows, not understanding his sudden question.

"Will you marry me again, this time with real promises?" he asked with hope in his eyes, gazing into her brown ones.

Upon processing his words, she instantly hugged him tightly.

"Yes," she said without even thinking for a second, just gazing straight into his eyes. The moment she said yes, she knew she had given herself to him for forever.

She detached herself from the hug and looked into his dark, black orbs. They appeared cold, dark, and filled with anger for everyone else, but for her, they were the complete opposite, radiating love and tenderness. It was as if she was so fragile to him.

Her emotions were currently complex. Over the past four days, whenever she has been around him, she has experienced strong feelings of giddiness and intense sexual desire.

However, her frustration and disappointment grew when he stopped being romantically intimate with her, and the reason for this change was unknown to her. Her limbic system seemed on edge, with her emotions, including sexual desire, heightened when she was in close proximity to him.

Every time she looked into his eyes and was in close proximity, she longed for him to do things with her.

She felt that perhaps her trauma was fading; that's why, day by day, his closeness increased, leading to that moment in the shower. Maybe if they tried, she would be able to let go of this trauma properly. She was hopeful.

After much contemplation, she closed her eyes, cupped his cheeks, and pressed her lips against his.

She initiated the kiss, making him feel delighted. It was exactly what he desired, as he had been observing her for the past four days. Only he knew how he had been restraining himself every night when her clothes were disheveled, revealing her belly and cleavage to him.

"Are you upset?" she inquired, breaking the kiss and gazing at him with her gentle, doe-like eyes.

"No, why would I be?" he replied, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Then why don't you touch me or kiss me anymore?"

"Because -"

"I am comfortable with that. Besides, if we take it slow, I would be completely comfortable with you," she said, assuring him with eagerness. He gaped at her eagerness.

"Fine," he conceded, offering her a smile.

"Then do it."

"Huh? Not right now, like no."

"Why?" she asked, appearing irritated.

"Because we are going to get remarried tomorrow, and I don't want you to have bruises around your neck or on your body," he explained with a slight smirk, causing her to blush.

"Now, go and sleep," he suggested, and she playfully tapped his shoulder before retiring to the bed.

__________

"Good morning," she said, stretching her arms wide.

But not getting a response, she rubbed her eyes first, then looked beside her. On not finding him, she began to search for him in the room. But as soon as she stepped down from the bed, her foot hit something. There, she saw something kept on the floor with a note stuck on it.

💌: "I know you are searching for me, but I'm busy with something. Please wear this, as you might have not forgotten it's our wedding today. Get ready; I'll send the car within 5 hours.
~love, your everything ⁠♡

She smiled after reading the note and, as she opened the box, her mouth parted, seeing a beautiful wedding gown, a bright white, shiny one. He meant everything he said; he is really making this vacation special for her.

"Today I'll confess to him," she decided because she has asked herself a lot in this past week and is sure that she loves him, and this time there won't be any mistakes.

She would confess to him. She is marrying him again but this time with her will and with love.

He had hired professionals for her hair and makeup, which made her look more elegant than she already was.

"Where are you? It's been 6 hours; I haven't seen you. You're being a late dulha," she complained on the call when he chuckled. (Dulha = groom)

"I am on my way," he replied.

She was sitting in the green room, having her makeup retouched. She wanted to look as the most glamorous and beautiful bride.

She was both happy and a little nervous about the night. Of course, it was their wedding night, and she was going to surprise him with something - her boldness. She covered her face with her palms, thinking about the whole day.

"Mam please come outside" one of the workers said.

She nodded at him and then inhaling a deep breath she moved outside with small steps being careful with the gown.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

As he stood at the altar, waiting for his bride, his heart raced with anticipation. When she walked down the aisle in her exquisite wedding gown, his eyes filled with tears of joy. She was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, and he couldn't believe he was about to spend the rest of his life with her.

| Vivaan |

I remembered July 12th, the day we got married. It was as if I was reliving the moment she became my bride. I couldn't hold back my emotions; I let my heart express its joy. She was my bride, and I am so proud that she's the woman I'll spend the rest of my life with. The only woman I will ever love; she's my soul, my Amisha.

I did become obsessed with her initially, and I still am, but now I have learned the difference between obsession and love. I am not saying I am no longer obsessed with her;

I am obsessed with even the tiniest things about her, and my obsession can never die because 'I became obsessed with her at first sight,' and this can never change.

She looked so ravishing that I just wanted to be close to her, but seeing how fragile she is, I can't let my inner beast take over.

How am I going to control myself when it's my wedding night today?

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

As she walked down the aisle, she locked eyes with him, who looked dashing in his wedding attire. Overwhelmed with happiness, tears welled up in her eyes. He was the man she was about to marry and spend her life with. Her heart was filled with love and joy, and she felt like the luckiest person in the world.

She noticed his eyes glistening with tears, and he covered his mouth with his palm, a clear display of how much he adored her, intensifying her love for him even more.

| Amisha |

His eyes were sparkling with joy, and I could clearly see it. Aww, how handsome my man looked. My man! Yes, how good it sounds.He's the only man Amisha will fall for in every life.

I remembered our wedding day, how against I was to marry him, how creepy he seemed to me. Many things happened, but he has shown me what true love is and how far he can go for me. This is how much he loves me.

To be honest, I was never going to fall for him again after what he did, but he proved me wrong. He earned me; he convinced my heart, even before I knew it. My heart was giving him a chance.

And tonight, I'll surprise you, Mr. Oberoi. Just wait.

••••••

Words - 2658

Aww, my heart is brimming with joy. I can't express in words how much love I felt while writing this part. Wow, I've written their wedding once before; I can't believe I'm writing it once again ❤️.

This part holds so much love, as you can see. Please share your love and emotions to let me know how much you've cherished their journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
150K 13.4K 29
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...