The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

50

20.2K 949 121
By _purplesky12

Next chapter will be delayed I am pre-informing y'all so please be patient :)

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪∗

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

"Get ready fast, Amisha, we're getting late for the party" he shouted from the room, when she was in the bathroom.

"Just a minute," she answered. As soon as she came out, his eyes landed on her, and at the same time, Sakhi entered their room.

She felt very bad seeing her. Initially, she was happy to go to the party, but the moment she knew Sakhi was also coming with them, her mood turned for the worst. Of course, after their last night talk, she was feeling so insecure about Vivaan.

But then she remembered their last night talk and made herself believe what Vivaan told her, "he belongs to her and only her." She reassured herself that she shouldn't notice these kinds of things and overthink about them uselessly.

Sakhi had to come because she was the one dealing with the other client in the meeting, as Vivaan couldn't handle all the deals.

At the party:

"And this is Mr. Anderson," Vivaan said, introducing the last dealer to her.

"Vivaan, I'm getting bored here. I've also eaten. Let's go, please," she said, pleading to him, poking her finger into his arm.

For a few days, she had developed this new habit of poking her finger into his arms. It felt so soft to her, and she loved doing this. He also loved the sensation it provided.

"Should we dance, and then we'll go wherever you want for sure?" he said, and she nodded at him.

They were dancing together, but partners were changing quickly. Amisha was slipped back, and now it was Sakhi dancing with Vivaan under the spotlight.

She was touching him again and again, whereas he was ignoring it. He wasn't a fool not to understand these low tricks, but he thought she would stop and wouldn't stoop lower.

Sakhi's foot twisted, and she was going to fall, but Vivaan held her and saved her. At that moment, tears started forming in Amisha's eyes. She was feeling dejected seeing them together like this.

Everyone was clapping, thinking of them as a couple and praising them as the music stopped and they were under the spotlight.Vivaan ignored this and left Sakhi in an instant, then looked at Amisha.

She was nowhere to be seen. He thought she might have misunderstood the situation and left in anger. He searched for her everywhere and finally found her at the bar corner, sitting and drinking.

She was drinking wine.

He rushed towards her and saw her stumbling as she tried to stand and walk. She didn't seem very drunk, but soon the effect would take her over.

"Why were you drinking, Amisha, for God's sake? What were you doing?" he said, making her sit back in the chair.

"You go and dance with her only," she said, trying to take one more shot.

"Amisha, what did I told you? Still, you are thinking like this," he said and made her look at him by cupping her cheeks.

"But I feel jealous seeing you with her. Everyone thought of you both as a couple, and I was left behind. Kaha tha na 10 kadam ki duri rakhna aap usse," she said in an upset tone, and he could notice a hint of sadness in her voice. He didn't like it at all. (I clearly told you to maintain a distance of 10 steps from her)

"Let's go to the hotel; you are drunk. We'll talk there."

"I am fine, Vivaan. Don't worry; I just took a shot."

"No, you are not fine. I don't care how many shots you took. Wait for me here; let me bring water for you," he said, and she flailed her hand in the air.

She wasn't drunk at all, and she didn't lie to him as well.

Soon, Sakhi came over there and smirked at her."Did you see how both of us danced, just like a perfect couple? See, Vivaan doesn't love you, Amisha, so it's better you leave him before you have to suffer the pain of being cheated."

Amisha's jaw was clenching hearing her words. It was like venom to her, but she remembered what Vivaan told her.She didn't replied to her.

That's when Vivaan came over there, unaware of what happened, and then made her wear her heels, which were kept on the floor because of pain. He didn't care about the surroundings; the only thing he cared about was his wife.

She bent her upper body towards Sakhi and then whispered in her ear, "Not only does he love me, he worships me," and smirked at her.

After making her wear her heels back, he smiled at her, then again wore the mask of coldness as he turned his head towards Sakhi, saying, "Ms. Sakhi, all the deal meetings have been finished, so you'll be going back tomorrow with Rohan, and no excuses,"

He declared, and moved outside with his wife, taking her hands in his.

Sakhi was left behind and was like, "Meri kashti sawar hone se pehle hi doob gayi," and her face was so worth seeing. (Before my boat could even set sail, it had already sunk)

_________

"Can you help me remove this bracelet?" she said, showing her hand to him.

"I can help you in removing all of these," he said and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes at his flirting, but soon she was given a bag, which made her frown. Before she could ask anything, he said, "I bought this yesterday when we were out. I had a spare hour, so I shopped this for you."

Even when he was at the meeting, he didn't forget about her. He had only a little bit of time, but he shopped for her. She had let insecurities enter her mind.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she said, "I am not wearing it. I know what is inside."

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

"Fine then, I'll give it to some other woman. Um, I'll give it to Sakhi. Let me go before she goes to the airport. It's better for anyone's use instead of wasting it," he said and took the bag from her hands, motioning toward the door.

However, she ran towards the door and spread her arms wide, denying him to leave.

"What did you say? You'll give it to Sakhi? No way. Give it to me. Don't ever mention that woman's name again. I'll go and wear it," she said and took back the bag from his hand aggressively, still glaring at him when he was left chuckling behind.

As soon as she stepped outside of the bathroom, she was trying to avert her eyes from him to avoid eye contact as she was so shy.

He brought this for her - He gifted her a white dress with spaghetti straps.

She looked extremely lavish and ravishing to him. He wanted to cherish her and make love to her all night. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

It was as if she possessed a garden of roses on her face, adorned with all the powers to make her look like a rare, beautiful diamond, leaving him as struck as the hour hand of a clock in its place.

"Hot" he exclaimed and moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her slim waist. He pulled her towards himself with a jerk.

"Again I fell into your trap. Now I won't be impressed by your honey-coated words," she said and began examining her nails to avoid him as she was nervous about his mood.

"I want to smell you," he said while kissing her bare collarbone, shifting the strap to the lower side a little.

"Hmm, how do I smell then?" She asked teasingly, encircling her arms around his neck.

"Like you're mine," he whispered romantically, still sniffing her scent and rubbing his nose against hers, chuckling a little.

Then scooping her up in a bridal embrace in his arms, he went inside the washroom.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked, confused.

"To have a cold, showery romance," he replied and winked at her.

He turned on the shower, further surprising her, adding to her already bewildered state.

| Amisha |

He picked me up in a bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. Without giving me a second, he gently placed me on the ground and kissed me again all over the jaw to the neck and still moving his hands carelessly on my body.

His hands soon reached my bare back, lightly caressing it, and he began to play with the strap, attempting to lower it down.I didn't say anything; I let him do as he pleased.

That's when he turned on the shower, and we both got wet. As I started to feel short of breath, I hit his arm, indicating that I needed to breathe. Even though we were both wet, he didn't release his hold on me.

Soon we drifted back, and both of us were looking into each other's eyes. I could see how much he wanted me, yet he didn't say anything. I didn't know what to do or what to say, but my hands motioned towards the buttons of his shirt, and I began unbuttoning them one by one it was as if he casted a spell on me I was trying my best to take our relationship to the next step.

Water was dripping from my hair to my neck, my cleavage. I could see his gaze fixed on my cleavage, but he was trying to look away. Once I unbuttoned his shirt, he removed it and threw it in some corner.

His hands also reached up to the strap of my dress and started pulling it down. My heartbeat was increasing; it became a roller coaster.

Once he unzipped it from the back and pulled down the strap to my shoulder, he began licking my collarbone and kissing it passionately.

His one hand was going to my bosoms, squeezing them a little, he groaned,.
" Fuck, you're irresistible."

He detached himself from me. I was all wet from head to toe, the same as him. He pulled me with a jist and interlocking our fingers, began kissing my jawline with his other hand tracing my bare collarbone and playing with the strap.

But suddenly, my chest was heaving up and down. I was nervous or maybe scared. I closed my eyes just for a fraction of a second, and that night came into my mind. I opened my eyes with a jerk and placed my palm over his bare chest to maintain a distance.

I couldn't see properly; my vision was getting blurred, a headache was occurring in my brain, and anxiety and fear were approaching me. I heard Vivaan's voice; he was very worried.

"Amisha, what happened?" he said, but I couldn't reply to him.

"Love, what happened, Amisha? Please listen here, look at me." he asked being concerned for me.

"Please go; I'll come," I pleaded, but he didn't listen to me and held my arm again.

"Please go, Vivaan," I said again in a crying, pleading voice, and at that moment, he went away.

I slipped back to the cold floor, water still dripping down on me, making my hair cling to my fist. I cried out loud.

Was it true what I was thinking? I was having a phobia of consummating. No, it can't be. Now, it makes sense to me why I always pushed Vivaan away.

But how? When I have given him a chance with all my heart, why is this happening?

| Author |

When Amisha couldn't believe or understand everything properly, there was Vivaan who was walking here and there, not able to understand what had happened to Amisha.

He wore his clothes. Fear was eating him up. He knocked several times on the bathroom door but didn't get a response.

That's when, after a few minutes, Amisha came outside in changed clothes, with her head hung down. Tears were flowing from her eyes as she went towards him and sat beside him.

He held her hands and, with one palm, touched her forehead, sighing in relief knowing it wasn't warm; she wasn't having a fever.

"What happened to you?" he asked, but she didn't look at him.

"Amisha, what happened?" he asked again. When she looked at him with quivering lips and her hands shaking, he tightened his hold to help her calm down.

"I-"

"Take deep breaths, then tell me calmly," he said.

"You might not like it," she said and looked at her lap, wiping the teardrops that were falling continuously.

"I will decide that. Now tell me, look at me."

She looked at him and then bluntly said, "I can never get physical with you. I can't consummate our marriage," she said, and he let go of her hand, not believing what she just said.

"Huh? Why?" Not even grasping a clue about her conversation and her stress.

"It makes sense to me why I always pushed you whenever we were very close. It has left trauma in me. I fear. I am not saying I don't trust you, but I can't. I tried, I can't."

He caressed her cheeks, smiled a little, and said, "It's okay, hmm."

Her mouth parted a little. How was he okay with this?

"Vivaan, I won't be able to give you a child."

"As long as I have you, I am fine with it. We both are enough for each other."

"It would have been better if you were with someone else," she said, feeling bad for him.

"If not you, then no one else will have the privilege to become the mother of my child," he said, which didn't fail to make her smile, even now.

"No, you're just saying. I know how badly you want a baby, and I-"

"Stop blaming yourself" he said, keeping her head on his chest and patting it softly.

"Trust me this once, Meeshah. Let me make you believe that only you're enough for me. I am ready to not have any kids until and unless you want them.

I would lie if I say that I don't want to have kids, don't want to have a family, which I badly want to have it, but I don't want that at the cost of leaving you."

"You just can't keep going on living like that," she said, still with her head on his chest.

"Believe me, I can if I have this hand of yours holding my hand. Then I can survive in the desert too. I will die if you leave me alone in this world.

The day when you'll take your last breath would be the last day of the existence of Vivaan Oberoi because you're my heart and without a heart, none can survive " he said and could feel his shirt getting wet because of her tears.

She was feeling extremely elated, on the top of the world. What did she do to deserve to get this much of a gem? But on the other hand, she believes that she deserved it after all she had gone through.

"That makes me ask you, how important am I to you?" She just asked it out of nowhere.

"The importance of a heart in a person, the importance of breath, oxygen in order to survive." He said and she felt a wave of love rush to her heart.

"Why do you love me this much?" She said, pouted her lips, and playfully hit him on his broad chest.

"For me, it's simple, Ishq aisa karo ki chaar log bhi puchhe, tum Ishq ki wajah se ho ya Ishq tumhari wajah se hai," he said, but realized that she had fallen asleep on his chest.

He smiled a little, pecked her on the lips, and whispered softly, "Good night, Wifey."

| Vivaan |

It's entirely my fault. I rushed her into this step. If only I had more self-control, she wouldn't have panicked.

The moment she said she couldn't do it, I couldn't believe my ears. It's not like I was only with her for sex; no, I love her. As for having kids, we can always adopt one. I can't lose her.

But I deserve this. I deserve it for making her cry so much. I should learn to control my emotions. They overwhelm me, even when she's right in front of me wearing a sweater. I imagine a thousand fantasies, even when she's unaware of them. How will I do it?

Even the thought of her under me, all exposed, makes me groan.

Suddenly "Fuck" a curse escape my mouth and I looked down there at my buddy who was desperate and excited for tonight now I need to calm it down.

Yes, even the thought of her gives me a strong reaction. But now, I'll make sure to give her space. I'll make this trip memorable for her so that she can allow her heart to fall in love with me.

From now on, I won't try to touch her. I'll make her crave my touch so her phobia can fade away. I know she's stressed because of it, but I'll make her long for me. Let's see how long she can resist me.

This time, it will not be me; instead, it will be her who will come after me, who will confess to me, and it will happen soon. I am going to make sure of it before the vacation ends because, truly, it's the honeymoon for me. With her approval, her happiness, and her consent, it would be a honeymoon.

| Author |

He smirked at his last thought because he knew what he was doing, and if it wasn't easy, it wasn't even that tough for him.

She was falling for him, though he was unaware of it, and like all other things, they would get over this issue together.

But right now, he was dealing with some issue in the bathroom.

••••
Words - 2955

Hey everyone, I would really appreciate it if you could support the story I've been dedicating hours to. I won't pressure you now because we're so close to the end, but if you think the book deserves it, please promote it, help it grow, leave votes and comments, and show your love.

Instagram: _.purplesky12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 63.3K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
144K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
166K 14.3K 31
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...