The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

48

17.7K 830 113
By _purplesky12

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Tujhse Hi Din Shuru Shaamein Dhale
Ab Toh Nazar Se Bhi Na Tu Hate
Jitni Hai Fursatein Fursatein
De Du Saari Main Tujhe Tu Mujhe

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
-

"Bas kardein mom, jung pe nahi jar rahein hain, honeymoon pe jarhe hain" (Stop it, Mom, we're not going to war; we're going on our honeymoon) he said, which made both Amisha and Shalini look at her.

"Mom, you ignore him, he's like this only impatient."

As soon as that last 'impatient' word slipped from her mouth, she remembered what he said to her in bed, 'desperate daddy.'

"You won't understand my fears; there were so many evil, bad things happening in your relationship. I don't want any more bad things to happen. Nazar utarne do, toko mat," she said, and he started wiggling like a child.

As soon as Shalini was finished with her nazar utarna (to remove the evil eye) he held Amisha's hand and ran away from there, shouting, "Ap chodengi nahi to apni biwi ko lekr bhag raha hu." (You aren't letting us go , so I'm running away with my wife)

She was running along with him when both of them heard Shalini shout back, "Ja Vivaan ja, jeele apni zindagi." (Go, Vivaan, go, and live your life)

_________

"Now, will you tell me where we are going? Bas uthake apne private jet mein lake betha Diya hai." she said angrily, folding her hands to her chest, and a pout formed on her face. (You've just picked me up and made me seated in your private jet)

"Calm down, woman," coming near her, stroking a strand of her hair beside her earlobe, and whispered in his deep, sexy voice.

"How can I? It's been 2 hours, and you still aren't telling me where we are going, bas baadal dikha rahe hain.Vacation ke naam pe badal dikhane layein hain," she said and looked away from him. (You're just showing me clouds. In the name of vacation you've the brought me , just to show clouds)

"For me, watching clouds with you is nothing less than heaven," he said, and that's when her heart skipped a beat.

"Bas romantic batein karwalo." (You only know how to talk romantically, nothing else)

"Just one hour more, I promise you're going to love it."

She rolled her eyes at him and looked out at the clouds again when he slipped back to the couch, took out his laptop, and started working on it.

"You've brought it here as well " she said not believing him was he on a vacation or for meetings and work?

"It's important; otherwise, I wouldn't have brought it. Also, Shikha is on leave, so my other employee, Sakhi, will be present. As you know, that deal is very important for me, and I don't want to miss any deadlines. She will stay in the hotel because a few dealers are present at the place we are going," he said, and she gasped.

"Haww, matlab aap kaam se aaye hain, mujhe lalach de rahe the, ghumne aaye hain, aur kya matlab aapki employee saath rahegi, uske saath hi flirt karna fir."

(Oh, so you came for work and were trying to tempt me that we came for a trip, and what does it mean your employee will stay with you,then do one thing flirt with her only.)

He put his laptop on the table and stood up. Shoving his hands back into his pocket, he smirked and moved closer to her, making her sit on his lap.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" He asked and thought to tease her but was left stunned by her response.

"Yes," she didn't even hesitate a bit in admitting it and started fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh, my little wifey, I'm all yours. Don't worry about Sakhi; she isn't going to disturb our honeymoon. I have to attend only one meeting, and she'll leave in three days while we're on a long stay," he said and flashed his smile at her.

"Fine, but don't you dare to go back on your words," she said, but then snapped her head back at him with her eyebrows narrowing.

She asked, "What did you said? Little wifey? I'll tell you who's little now," and got up from his lap.

He moved closer to her where she had gone angrily and, hugging her around the waist, pulled her closer to him.

He asked "Why are you being so angry today?"

"Irritation ho raha hai." (I am getting irritated)

"And why so?"

"Sakhi hai na, vo mujhe bilkul nahi pasand. Bohot touchy hoti hai aapse, ghar pe bhi aayi thi ek bar, apki file dene, mene notice Kara tha"

(Sakhi your employee, I really don't like her. She's very touchy with you. She came to our house once to give you a file; I noticed that)

"You know her and also I thought you didn't knew about her arrival."

"How can I not know about the woman who is after my husband? She's beautiful. What if you also fell for her?"

He loved this behavior of hers, her possessiveness, her jealousy. But what he didn't like was her insecurity. How could she ever think like that? How could she think that he'd love someone else besides her? For him, the only woman he would ever love is her.

"Don't," he growled and made her look at him aggressively.

Pulling her even closer, he said, "Don't ever compare your beauty to any other girl. The day I got married to you, cross my heart, aankh uthake bhi kisi aur ladki ko nahi dekha hai. (I haven't looked at any other girl with interest, even when lifting my eyes.)

There is only one woman I am falling more and more in love with each passing day, and that's you. I am endlessly falling for you, my heart."

Her heart began racing. She heard this after a long time. Both the nickname and his confession were doing something to her heart, her mind, her stomach.

Butterflies were dancing in her stomach, and taking his palm, she placed it on her chest and said, "Kuch kuch ho raha hai."
(Something is happening)

He was stunned by how she was opening up to him, how she was not hesitating to tell him that she was also falling for him.

He moved his lips closer to her chest where his hand was placed and then whispered, "Take care of your heart, my wife, there is much more to come"

___________

Soon their private jet landed, and up until now, she had been kept blindfolded. She nagged him repeatedly because, after an entire day, they reached their destination, and she remained unaware of everything.

She was left in the dark by her husband, such cruel torment.

"Bohot zalim pati hai aap," she said in total dismay. (You're such a cruel husband)

Soon, she felt the car stop, and he carefully helped her step outside the car. Finally, the long-awaited moment arrived when he removed her blindfold, and she was amazed by the beautiful view in front of her.

"It's Venice, isn't it? I've seen these photos on Pinterest; this is Venice, right?" she asked, her eyes glistening in the bright daylight.

"Yes, it is. Are you happy?"

"Happy? Are you asking me if I'm happy? I am more than just happy, Vivaan," she said and hugged him like a koala.

Her happiness was evident in her beaming smile and sparkling eyes. As he watched her, his face also lit up with joy.

He found immense joy in knowing that he was the reason behind her happiness. Finally, things were going in the right direction. This trip was necessary; it was undoubtedly needed for their relationship to develop the love between them.

To finally let go of all the bad memories and create new ones with him, so that whenever she thought of him, her heart would be filled with love, not the memory of his misdeeds.

"Look at infront, look at the sunset," she said to him, poking his arm, but his gaze was stuck at her.

She looked at him again and said, "See, it's so beautiful and captivating. Stop looking at me and see the sunset in front of us; you would miss such an enchanting view."

"Exactly, I don't want to miss such an enchanting view: your smile, your giggles, your happiness," he said, making her heart flutter with love.

He had planned everything so perfectly and wonderfully.

The beautiful view, the perfect decoration, he made her sit on the chair, and both of them enjoyed and admired the view.

She stretched out her hand, keeping it on his palm. She blinked at him and, standing up, moved toward his side. She sat on his lap, and in the daylight, she kissed him. Yes, she kissed him, and he was also left shocked behind.

She made the move, and finally, he was reassured that he had won her over. He had made his place in her heart once again. But only if he knew, he never left the place. She couldn't forget him, no matter what, even after trying so much. She couldn't hate him with her heart.

"Give me a reason to love you. I want to love you," she said, breaking from the kiss.

"There's no particular reason to love anyone, amore mio."

"You must have a reason for loving me, like finding me beautiful or any other quality."

"I love you for you. When I fell for you, I didn't think about any of your qualities. I'm not saying your beauty doesn't make me fall for you; it does, but it's your aura, your heart that made me fall for you. I want you to love me for me," he said, and she nodded at him.

Soon, they went to their hotel.

"Ma'am, sir, your honeymoon suite is ready," the receptionist said and handed them the keys.

They were going towards their room, and he was holding her hand. Soon he felt her hand shaking. He took her hand and pressed it against his chest, making her look at him.

He bent down to her level, patting her head, and said, "No need to worry; it's just a vacation because Venice is the most romantic city. Hearing about us, the couples, the hotel management prepared it. I didn't ask for it."

She didn't even say or ask him anything, yet he confronted her and assured her. "Oh, what a sweetheart he is," she thought and flashed him her sweetest cheek-to-cheek smile and light giggles.

"Now let's take a sleep you must have been tired from the trip I've an important mail to check I'll sleep soon" he said and she nodded at him.

________

They had been in Venice for three whole days, and this man, a busybee, cocky, inhuman—yes, she was talking about her husband only.

He just took her outside for one day, and for the past two days, she had been sitting in the hotel, munching on breakfast, scrolling on her phone, and strolling through the ravishing corridors of the hotel—a proper Italian hotel with a proper feast.

Everything was romantic. She also wanted to have some romance, but with whom? Her husband was busy with deals and meetings. She couldn't believe he went back on his words.

The great Vivaan Oberoi didn't stay true to his word, and Sakhi, always close to him, wasn't helping at all. Many times she saw how she tried to have physical intimacy with her husband by touching him again and again, though every time Vivaan ignored it.

But didn't that woman know he was a married man and was on a vacation with his wife? For everyone, it was a honeymoon.

It was enough; she had decided she wouldn't just stay at the hotel today. "Bina baat ke weight badh raha hai." (She was just gaining her weight by eating and sitting for the whole day)

"Kya insaniyat bachi hai aap mein?" She went to him and asked, snatching his phone away from his hand. (Do you have some humanity left within you)

"Huh?" He looked at her, confused.

"Tell me."

"What are you saying, tesoro?" he said and then tried to take back his phone, but she didn't fall for his trap and stepped backward.

"Vivaan, please give me some of your time. I am bored sitting like this the whole day. It would have been better than being at home; at least I would have some work to do," she said, tired of his work.

"Today is the last meeting, I swear, and day after tomorrow night is the last party for us to attend. Mr. Williams has invited us. Just the last bit of office work, and then, I swear, Vivaan Oberoi is all yours."

She was silent. There was dead silence in the room when he moved to her and made her look at him, raising her chin slightly, and asked, "Is that okay?"

"Fine," she said angrily, and handed him back his phone in total anger.

She went to sit near the window with a pout on her lips, making him chuckle a little. It had been hours of her sitting like this, walking here and there in the room, scrolling through social media, but he didn't care.

He was doing his work, and Amisha stood up to leave the room. It was getting exhausting for her to stay in the room all day, and she wanted to feel the fresh air.

"I'm going out for a walk. Call me if you miss me," she said, and he snapped his head up towards her and smiled.

"Then stay here, because I miss your presence every second you're away." He said romantically in a flirtatious tone.

"Dikhra hai kitna miss kartein hain mujhe ghoomane to le jaaya nahi ja raha hai," she said, eyeing him and his laptop. (Yes I know how much you miss my presence, you can't even take me outside for a walk)

"Stop looking at my laptop like that. I swear if your gaze had laser-like powers, it would have been destroyed by now," he declared, noticing his wife's anger.

"I wish I had that power," she said and moved towards the door but suddenly collided with someone.

"What the heck, are you blind stup-" the person in front of the door exclaimed before Amisha could reply. Vivaan then came over.

"Dare to complete the sentence" he growled in anger hearing something like that about his wife.

"Ms. Sakhi, this is the first and last time I'm seeing you talk to my wife that way. I won't hesitate to teach you manners, especially how to talk to my wife," he said, placing his hand around amisha's shoulder protectively, making her feel relaxed and happy.

"Sorry, sir. I didn't know it was Amisha. Other-"

"Ma'am, it's 'ma'am' for you. I would appreciate it if you show my wife the same amount of respect you show me," he said in a stern tone.

"Yes, sorry, ma'am. I didn't know it was you. I'm really sorry. How would I have known?" Sakhi apologized, but it was evident from her tone that she was doing it because of Vivaan.

"It's -"

He didn't let Amisha complete her sentence and moved her behind him, saying, "Commonsense, Ms. Sakhi. It's my room. Obviously, it's either me or my wife here. You should learn to walk carefully. I clearly mentioned that no one should come into my room without informing me, especially after 7. What are you doing here?"

Amisha was watching her husband's cold behavior. She didn't like it, but for Sakhi, she was on the fence because she didn't like Sakhi, but she also thought Vivaan was being too harsh.

"Sir, I came because of Mr. Williams' deal and party."

"Yes, what about that?" He asked still in that arrogant bossy tone.

"Sir, I got to know that in every such meeting with foreign clients, your secretary went with you. But when she's not here, obviously I have to go. Can you tell me the time?" Hearing her, Amisha folded her hands and started glaring at him without her notice.

"Yes, but that was before I was married. Now I have my wife to go with me, and you're not my secretary," he declared. Wow, today he was in a full mood.

She was just enamored by how protective and loving he is towards her.

"Sir, but Shikha is not here, so automatically, I am your secretary," Sakhi said.

"Ms. Sakhi, I don't remember saying something like that, so it would be great if you stop assuming such things," he said.

"Sure, sir. But sir, I also came to show you some changes in the presentation. It's very important; I have to email it within one hour," she said humbly, though humbleness and she are no match.

"Uhm, yes, come. Let me check it," he said.

Amisha was standing there, watching them when Vivaan asked her, "Aren't you going?"

"Uhm, yeah," she said and went outside with timid steps.

Finally, after walking around the garden, the luxurious hotel, and the lavish halls, she felt good, inhaling the fresh cold air. She went back to her room, and that's when she saw a shocking scene in front of her.

Sakhi was in the arms of her husband. She was in his arms, his hand wrapped around her waist. Both of them didn't notice her.

He made Sakhi sit on the couch and brought a first aid kit from the side table. He began applying first aid to her exposed knee. Damn, this girl is really shameless.

Was she wearing such a short skirt, showing off her skin to Vivaan, trying to seduce him? But she didn't know that Amisha was way better than her.

Amisha was the only one whom Vivaan would love to be seduced by, the only one he would love to see as his little seductress.

He was about to apply ointment to her, possibly touching her skin. She moved quickly towards them, took the first aid kit from his hand, and said, "I'll do it. You bring an ice pack."

He nodded and left the room. As soon as she finished applying the ointment, she stood up and looked at her, more like glaring and shooting daggers at her.

"Are you taking me for a fool?" She asked, and Sakhi raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?"

"Stop your drama. Don't try to act innocent. Do you think I don't know your dirty little cheap tricks? What you're trying to do? Can't you see he's married? He's my husband. I know how, for the past few weeks, you've been trying to get closer to him. I have my sources, so don't you dare lie." She said pointing her finger at her.

Amisha told her. Yes, Amisha knew she had been gathering information about Sakhi through her sources. She felt odd about her from the first day she saw her. Her insecurity had been building up from that particular day.

Sakhi stood up and, giving her a dirty, nasty smirk, said, "Good that you know. I'll win him. After all, men are the same. They will see a woman and lose control."

•••••
Words - 3194

We're almost approaching the end so all those who didn't voted on the previous chapter please go vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 13.3K 29
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
48.1K 3K 26
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
124K 7.2K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.7M 56.6K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...