Wake Up// Shut Up Flower Boy...

By flwrgjrl

DISCONTINUED "Run for you I wake up Love for you I wake up A song for you I wake up" Lee Mi Young is used to... More

#1: im not a groupie
#2: im not on the track team
#3: last day
#4: meeting&friend making
#5: muse?
#6: baby-sitting
#7: rumors rumors rumors
#8: jackass
#10: i don't need to use the bathroom anymore
#11: the girl sterotype
#12: nothing stays bad forever
#13: the best moment in your life
#14: new beginnings
#15: let's get this started
#16: nostalgia
#17: a night to remember
#18: a night to last forever
#19: i am l*ved
#20: i hate complication
#21: not eye candy's keeper
#22: watching on the sidelines
long time coming

#9: the wolf and the sheep

1K 38 5
By flwrgjrl

"Did you see them?!" Su Ah's friend exclaimed at me as we walked through the hallway together. "They're wearing our uniforms! They're trying to be us!"

"'Trying to be us'?" I repeated in disgust. "What does that even mean?"

She laughed and stopped and stood in front of me. "Mi Young, have you ever heard the story of the wolf and the sheep?" I shook my head. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "The world and the sheep, okay." Her speech slowed down as if she was talking to a five year old. "The wolf dressed up as one of the sheep......and then the sheep trusted him.....but when the sheep did that....the wolf killed them all." She took another deep breath. "Do you now see what I mean?"

I resisted the urge to punch this girl. She was infriutating me. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and nodded. Playing along was probably the best thing for me to do. I didn't want to be continued to talk down to. I hated that.

I felt a hand grab my hand. I looked up to see Ha Jin smiling down at me. Su Ah's friend stood there frozen. "You're coming with me," He told me, turning around, still holding my hand dragging me away. Before completely turning away though, I made eye contact with this really hard cold looking guy. I've seen him before....where have I seen him before. I couldn't concenrate on that right now though. Ha Jin was ruining my plan of not knowing them so I can finally have a normal social life. One where I'm not alone and depending on Hyun Soo and his friends.

I kept pulling at Ha Jin, but he wouldn't budge. "Let go of me!" I said to him sternly. He just chuckled at my, what he would call, "cute" response. He dragged me to this room and inside were the rest of the idiots, minus Byung Hee. They sat on the desks and when Ha Jin pulled me in, they had an amused look on their faces, again. What is with them? Why do they always do that?

"What's going on in here?" I asked suspiciously.

Hyun Soo just shrugged with a smirk on his face not answering me. None of them answered me actually. Except for Ha Jin, who pulled a desk out a little and sat on it so he could be close to me. "We missed your wonderful company."

Kyung Jong chuckled, "And by 'we' he means he. He missed your company because-"

Ha Jin started forcefully laughing. "Oh Kyung Jong! Always telling those jokes!" He put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I didn't do anything to stop him. What was I going to do? I was incredibly short and small, while he was tall as fuck. I was no match for him.

Just then, Byung Hee barged in saying, "Hey hey hey!" With him, he dragged....Su Ah?! Oh no oh no oh no! "I have escorted my muse!" Byung Hee announced. Su Ah made eyes with me when she entered and I went into panic mode. I pushed Ha Jin off me and stood up, moving away from him. He looked at me alarmed.

"Mi Young?" Su Ah asked in confusion.

"I-I," I shuttered. My voice raised and turned to Ha Jin. "What are you doing? Who the hell are you?" Ha Jin looked so confused. My brother, on the other hand, laughed.

Hyun Soo walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What are you talking about, Mi Young?"

"How do you know my name?" I asked in pretend anger.

Hyun Soo laughed again. "How wouldn't I? I helped named you when you were born. I'm your older brother after all."

Su Ah's eyes widened as she mouthed "older brother?". My face burned.

"Wait wait wait," Hyun Soo chuckled. He pointed at Su Ah. "Is this the friend you told me about?"

"Friend?" Kyung Jong repeated. "Mi Young made a friend?" My face burned even more. There was awwww-ing noises made across the room. I wanted to hit all of them so badly right now

"You assholes," I said to Hyun Soo, glaring at him.

Hyun Soo pretend scolded me, "Don't call your older brother an asshole."

They thought this was funny? They thought doing this was entertaining? It wasn't. The one friend I have managed to make since I was 7 probably hates me now. All because I'm related to Hyun Soo. My face continued to burn. I needed air. Or at least the attention off me, which it did.

Byung Hee changed the topic back to Su Ah, while Su Ah still looked confused trying to put all the pieces together. Quickly, Su Ah asked, "Why are you calling me your muse?"

Hyun Soo dragged me back to the desk he was sitting on before. Now I was in between Hyun Soo and Kyung Jong. Su Ah was right across from me, but I couldn't make eye contact. She probably hated me after what she just found out. "You mean, she still doesn't know?"

"So She's like Girls Generation to a soldier?" Kyung Jong asked my brother.

Hyun Soo fake hit him. "Aish, no. She's like a princess out of Lord of the Rings. She's a fantasy." What were they even talking about now. He pointed at her with the ruler he was holding. "And beautiful!"

Ha Jin rolled his eyes and stood up, talking to Byung Hee. "What did I say earlier? These punks don't get rock." He turned towards my brother and Kyung Jong, pushing Kyung Jong back a little. "In other words, Byung Hee's muse is like Lenny Kravitz's crazy drummer, with the wild hair and the perfect curves!" He turned to Su Ah. "But where are your curves?" Su Ah glared at him as Ha Jin shook his head sitting back down.

"Layla," Ji Hyuk said from behind Byung Hee and Su Ah. "The heroine of George Harrison's song- his wife."

The three idiots made "Oooh" sounds and Kyung Jong exclaimed, "Kwon Ji Hyuk!"

"It's Eric Clapton," Do-Il told Ji Hyuk. "'Layla' is the song that Eric Clapton wrote to George Harrison's wife."

The three idiots laughed calling Ji Hyuk a "dimwit."

Do-Il continued, "He lost his wife, and they were friends."

Su Ah stood up. "I don't understand any of this. I'm leaving." She started walking towards the door when Byung Hee stopped her, turning her around. He grabbed her hand and bit her. "Ow! What are you doing?!"

"My mark as my muse," He explained simply. The boys made "Ooooh" sounds again. She ran out and Byung Hee turned around smiling. "I call dibs on her!" He ran out of the room.

I stood up, not looking at any of the other boys in the room. "I'm leaving too."

"Aww Mi Young, please don't tell me you're angry," Hyun Soo whined.

I didn't answer him. I just walked towards the door. Hyun Soo groaned and followed me. He ran in front of me, stopping me. "Please don't be upset, Mi Young. We were just having fun."

I glared at him harder. "Fun?! That was fun for you?! This is my life you're talking about. I know it's not a big deal to you since you've been able to make friends but think of it in my perspective. I haven't been able to make a friend since I was seven because I'm related to you and because of Eye Candy. And finally, I somehow finally made a friend, someone super nice and lovely and actually likes me. Now I don't know how she feels about me! She probably hates me for all I know." I took a deep breath and stopped yelling. Hyun Soo looked really sad and very guilty. Good, he should be. I didn't need to turn around to know the others had the same look on their faces. I didn't care at this point. They needed to know. "So please," I continued. "Just leave me alone." Tears threatened but I didn't want to cry in front of them. That was the last thing I wanted to do. So I left. I ran out. I couldn't be in that room anymore. I looked down the halls. No one was in sight anymore. Everyone went home. I ran down the right hallway. I needed to get out of here.

+

I didn't know if she was actually going to come but it was worth a shot. I texted Su Ah if we could meet up and she said she could. We were meeting ar a cafe close to school. I was sitting down at one of the tables, looking down, fidgeting. I was so nervous. I needed to talk to her. I needed to clear things up and make sure things were okay between us. I didn't want to lose this friendship. The door dinged, letting everyone know someone had arrived in the cafe. I looked up to see Su Ah, pulling the chair out in front of me and sitting down. She gave me a small smile.

"Su Ah," I started. "You probably hate me. But I wanted to explain."

"You don't need to explain," She told me gentely. "And I don't hate you either."

My eyes widened and I looked up at her. "You don't?"

She shook her head. "Why would I?"

I looked down. "I-It's just, when people find out I'm related to one of the members of Eye Candy and are close to them, they either cut me out and hate me or use me."

"So...you really are related to one of them?"

I nodded. "Yep." I looked up and reached my hand over. "Hi, I'm Lee Mi Young, the second guitarist Hyun Soo's little sister."

Su Ah giggled and shook my hand. "Hyun Soo....isn't that the cold icy one?"

I laughed. "Yeah sure if you want to believe the rumors. But I'd never call him icy or cold."

"How many of those rumors are true?" She asked, amused.

"The rumors are half true," I admitted. "Byung Hee is a complete psycho, he really is amazing on stage and he's amazing at fighting. But the whole 'you're dead if he notices you' thing is complete bullshit. He has good intentions...sometimes. Then with Ji Hyuk, his are pretty true. Ha Jin though." I laughed. "He is not a playboy. He's not an animal with the ladies. He's a complete dork. Kyung Jong....he's a cutie, who wants to be rich when he gets older and that's pretty much it. Hyun Soo is the opposite of the rumors. He looks all tough and cold and icy but he has a big heart and cares a lot. However he is super multi-talented. Then Do-Il....I can't really say much about him. He doesn't talk much about himself or pretty much anything really."

Su Ah's eyes widened. "Damn."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"I have a question though," Su Ah said. "Why did they make such a big deal out of you making a friend?"

I sighed. "I've been alone pretty much my whole life. Hyun Soo and his friends as you heard aren't known to have the best repuations. Because of that, I haven't been able to make a friend since I was seven. I've only had Hyun Soo, the rest of my family and Eye Candy. So the fact that after all of this, I had managed to make a friend, it's a miracle."

"Oh," She said, her tone sounding sadder. "I'm so sorry, Mi Young."

I sighed. "It's okay, really. I just want to make sure this friendship stays. I really need someone."

Su Ah gave me a warm smile and nodded. "Of course. I won't stop being your friend. You're nothing like them at all."

"Can you do me a favor though?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Please don't tell anyone about my relationship with them. You may be able to look past that but others.....won't be so understanding."

Su Ah nodded. "Of course, Your secret is safe with me."

I actually felt happy. She was willing to continue to be friends with me. She was willing to keep my secret from the others. It's amazing. Truly amazing that I have been able to meet someone like this. I smiled really big. "Thank you."

Okay so I'm super sorry for the long wait but to make it up I wrote it extra long. Luckily, updates will be a little bit more frequent since my summer vaction is starting on Friday offically. SO yup. I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's a bit more drama filled, don't you say??? Okay bye bye everyone PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE :-)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
652K 18.8K 79
"Wow, I just met Lee Taeyong." What will happen when Yang Chaemin, an NCTzen, meets THE Lee Taeyong on a Long Flight? [COMPLETED]
20.3K 595 35
Officer Judy Hopps and Officer Nick Wilde have been working together for over a year and have gotten very close. Will they fall for each other, decid...
750K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...