Stalked by a Ghost Owl (Barna...

By Janey_fnaf_fan

You're a young woman who recently moved into the village of Goatshire to get away from the troubles at your o... More

Ch. 1: Residing in Goatshire
Ch. 2: Meeting Billie
Ch. 3: Meeting Billie's Mom/ Directions to the Manor
Ch. 4: A Ghost Owl's New Interest
Ch. 5: Barnaby Escapes into Goatshire... But What For?
Ch. 6: He Finally Meets You
Ch. 7: Getting Acquainted
Ch. 8: Crazy Over You
Ch. 9: Desire and Closeness/Naughty Ghosts
Ch. 10: Facing a Creep
Ch. 11: Another Body Count (Well Deserved)
Ch. 12: Billie Finds Out
Ch. 13: Confrontation/Barnaby Confesses
Ch. 14: Heartbreak/Regina Visits
Ch. 15: Drunk/Not Regina
Ch. 16: Barnaby's Wrath/Heated Argument
Ch. 17: Making Up
Ch. 18: A Glimpse of Barnaby's Past
Ch. 19: His Question
Ch. 20: Breaking the News to Your Mom/ Your Mom Moves to Goatshire
Ch. 21: Barnaby Meets your Mom/ Fantoccio
Ch. 22: What's Happening (with you)?
Ch. 23: Your Announcement
Ch. 24: Meeting Aristotle
Ch. 25: The Truth Behind the Gem
Ch. 27: Billie Develops a Crush (But on Who?)
Ch. 28: Fantoccio Gives Billie Away
Ch. 29: The Wedding
Ch. 30: Frisky Wife/ Billie Reads from a Book
Ch. 31: The Biggest Shock Ever (Especially for Barnaby)
Ch. 32: A Banquet at the Manor/ Surprise Visitor
Ch. 33: Drunken Barnaby/ Conversation in the Hall
Ch. 34: Barnaby Knew All Along/ A Long-Awaited Revival
Ch. 35: Cindy's First Steps/ Wholesome Conversation
Ch. 36: Barnaby's Promise to Fantoccio (Since the Wedding)
Ch. 37: Fantoccio's Problem/ Barnaby's Suggestion
Ch. 38: Cindy's 1st Birthday/ Later, Barnaby Breaks Down
Ch. 39: Fantoccio Makes Brownies
Ch. 40: The Aftermath
Ch. 41: Cindy's New Favorite Show
Ch. 42: A Few Years Pass... Guess Who Lives with You Now
Ch. 43: Surprise for Billie
Ch. 44: Why You Never Hear from Billie's Friends, Recently
Ch. 45: Cindy's School Bully/Aristotle's Discovery
Ch. 46: Guess Who's Back, Now
Epilogue

Ch. 26: The Child Arrives

267 7 3
By Janey_fnaf_fan

The next day, you're in Goatshire, visiting your mom. You're at her house. You're both sitting on the couch, talking to each other. Your mom says, "It's so good having you over, honey." She's got a glass of wine in her hand and she takes a sip. You say, "I'll visit you as much as I can, mama."

She says, "I'd appreciate it, honey. My only child. I'm just thankful you're giving me a grandchild... So, her name will be Cindy, huh?" You nod and you say, "Yeah. That's the name I've got picked out for her. Her official name." She says, "That is a pretty name. I always knew you were fond of the letter 'C' with names."

You suddenly gasp and you get up, clinching your stomach. Your mom gets up and says, "Baby? You okay?" You say, "Mama... I think I'm going into labor! I'm having Cindy!" She says, "Shit. Come on, baby. Let's get you to the hospital." Your mom approaches you and grabs you. She says, "Let's go." You both leave her house.

You get outside and your mom gets her phone out. She calls Billie's mom Belle and she says, "Hey, Belle. It's Gayle.... Yes. (Y/N)'s going into labor. I'm taking her to the hospital right now... Yes. Please come along... Thank you." She hangs up and she grabs you saying, "Get in the car, sweetie." You say, "Oh shit!" You pant a bit. Your mom says, "I know, I know. I've been through this with you, twenty-five years ago."

Your mom gets you in the passenger's side of her car and you look to see Billie and Belle walk out of their house. They run to your mom's car. Your mom says, "Good. You're both here. Get in the back. (Y/N)'s about to have the baby." 

They see you in the front seat and Billie says, "We'll be on our way, (Y/N)! Don't worry!" You smile and you say, "Thanks, Billie!" You put your hands on your stomach and you gasp and yelp, "Ahh! It's coming!" Billie and her mom get in the backseat and your mom gets in on the driver's side. They all close the doors. Your mom says, "Alright. Let's go." She starts the car and drives you all to the hospital.

**********************************************************

Moments later, you're at the Goatshire Hospital about to give birth to your daughter. Your mom's in there with you. Billie, her mom Belle, Aristotle, Lou and Lily are waiting downstairs in the lobby. 

Lou says, "Wait." Billie and Lily look at him. Lou says, "Where's Barnaby?" Billie says, "Hey! Good question. He's the father of the child. I was told the kid will be an owl. Like Barnaby." Belle says, "He is a ghost and I'm sure he's been made aware of his child arriving today. He'll be around... Right? 

Aristotle says, "Oh yeah. He'll be here alright. Something tells me he'll be extremely protective of little Cindy and since she'll be a girl. He'll be deadly protective that is." Billie says, "At least he already loves his kid enough to do so." Lily says, "At least he loves his child." Billie says, "Right?"

Right up in the nursery, you're in a room giving birth. Your mom's right by you. The doctor is in front of you and delivering your child. You pant and your mom says, "Come on, honey. Push." You yell, "I'm trying, goddammit!!" 

Your mom looks at the doctor and says, "Just like any woman giving birth. I was the same way." The nurse says, "Yeah. Hostility is normal during this. I know. I have three kids. Two daughters and a son." You yell, "Aahh!! W-where the fuck is Barnaby?! BARNABY!!"

The doctor and your mom see a figure appear. It's Barnaby. He says, "My dear. I was informed." You say, "Finally! Where the fuck were you, Barnaby?!" He approaches you and he grabs your hand. You squeeze his and he gasps. He says, "No worries, my sweet. I'm here, now. Ooh hoo hoo! My little one will be here soon." He holds your hand.

The doctor says, "Give me another push, (Y/N)." You push and you feel some pain. Your walls are loosening a bit and you yelp saying, "Ahh, shit! My walls! Oh fuck, this sucks donkey balls!!" You squeeze Barnaby's hand tightly. A very tight grip as if you're crushing his hand because of the pain you feel. His eyes widen and he yelps, "YOUCH!! H-how do I still feel this with being a ghost?!!"

A moment later, the doctor says, "There's the head." Barnaby gasps and he smiles. He says, "Ooh! The head. Keep it coming, my dear!" The doctor says, "One big push, (Y/N)." Your mom strokes your hair. You give a big hard push screaming. "SHIIIIIIT! FUCKING... AAAHHHH!!"

You suddenly hear crying and you sigh and lay back on the hospital bed. You say, "Holy fucking shit." You let go of Barnaby's hand and he holds it in the other hand. He has tears in his eyes. The doctor says, "Congratulations, Barnaby and (Y/N)... She's a beautiful little girl." 

You sigh and you sit yourself up, despite feeling pain below after giving birth. You look and you see her. You sigh and you smile. She is indeed, an owl like Barnaby. She has more of your fur color. She's got the wings and all and the same things Barnaby does, being an owl.

You say, "Baby." The doctor cuts the cord and she cleans the baby off. She wraps her in a pink blanket as a symbol of her being a girl and she hands her to you. You take your daughter and you hold her close.

Barnaby is still holding his squeezed hand close and he sniffles. Tears are in his eyes. You see this and you say, "Oh, come on. Don't start crying." He says, "B-but you have no idea how much that hurt, you squeezing the front of my wing so hard. Even for me being a ghost." 

You say, "Hey... Look at your daughter." He stops gloating and he looks at the baby. She's crying, but stops and opens her little eyes. You smile and you say, "Hi, baby.~" You lean down and you kiss her on the forehead. Barnaby smiles and says, "Oh hoo hoo. There she is. My little baby.~" 

You look at Barnaby and you say, "Come here, Barnaby. Hold your baby girl." He grins and says, "Gladly." You hand the baby to Barnaby and he takes her in his wings. He looks down at her. More tears in his eyes at the joy of seeing his daughter.

He says, "Ooh, my little one. My little Cindy.~" Cindy coos and manages a somewhat smile for a newborn. Barnaby leans down and kisses her on the cheek saying, "Oh, you're the most beautiful little child. Yes you are. My little baby.~" She coos. You sigh and you smile at the bond.

The doctor says, "Cindy, huh?" You say, "It's a beautiful name." The doctor says, "It really is. That was the name of my best friend in Goatshire Junior High." Barnaby looks down at his daughter and says, "Have no fear, my little one. Daddy Barnaby will protect you. Even murder for you worse than before." He kisses her on the forehead. She coos and smiles. 

Cindy suddenly sneezes and turns into a ghostly form very similar to Barnaby. You gasp. You all do. Barnaby says, "She... she has... She has my powers." She sneezes again and goes back to being a lively owl baby. 

You say, "I knew she'd immediately have your abilities, babe." Barnaby says, "Oh joy. She has my powers. You weren't wrong (Y/N) my dear." Your mom smiles and says, "Oh, she's so beautiful. I've been looking forward to having a grandbaby. And here she is. Hi, Cindy baby.~" 

You say, "Mom. You want to hold your grandchild?" She says, "Yes. Please?" Barnaby hands Cindy to your mom. Your mom takes her. She looks down at Cindy and says, "Ooh, look at you. My sweet little grand goddess.~" 

Cindy coos and smiles up at her grandmother. Your mom has tears in her eyes and she says, "You're so beautiful, baby girl.~" She leans down and kisses her on the cheek. She holds her close and says, "Oh, grandma loves you, baby.~" 

Cindy lets out a little hiccup. Or just a couple. Your mom says, "I am spoiling you like crazy, sweetie. Grandma will get you anything you want, just like I did with your mommy.~" You say, "Isn't she beautiful?" Barnaby says, "Most beautiful little girl I've ever seen in my afterlife. Even during my life. I'll let her know about her brother she had a century ago." 

You all hear a knock and the doctor says, "I'll get that. I'm sure that's your party." She walks to the door and she opens it. Sure enough, there's Billie, Belle, Aristotle, Lou and Lily. You smile and you say, "Hi, guys. Come in. Come see Cindy." Lily says, "Is that who the baby is?" You nod.

They all come in. Belle sees Cindy in your mom's arms and she gasps. Belle says, "Oh my god... She's so beautiful. Oh, such an angel." Your mom smiles and says, "My only child gave me a grandchild. Oh, I love my little Cindy so much.~" 

You take Cindy back and Billie approaches you. You smile and you say, "Hey, Billie. Take a look at her." Billie looks at Cindy. Cindy sees her and coos. She manages a tiny smile. Billie smiles and says, "Hi, Cindy." Cindy coos again. 

You look at Billie and you say, "You'll still be interested in babysitting once in a while, right?" Billie says, "Of course." She looks at your daughter and she says, "Hopefully, you don't get into what I did." 

You say, "Or me." You look down at Cindy and you say, "I want what's best for you, Cindy sweetie. Mommy will do anything for you.~" Barnaby stretches his neck over and says, "And daddy will do the same, my little one.~" He kisses her on the cheek and she smiles and coos. 

You smile and you say, "She's going to look up to you, Barnaby. I know it. She already has your powers too." The doctor says, "You'll be able to take little Cindy home, tomorrow. She's a healthy little girl. Seven pounds." 

Aristotle says, "Despite having Barnaby's ghostly powers, Cindy there is still alive and well." Barnaby says, "I'll do anything to make sure my little one is safe and sound." You look at the doctor and you say, "Thank you, doctor." You all adore Cindy the rest of the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 924 9
A despicable incident wakes up a vengeful ghost who died from being raped strangled and buried in the woods by her boyfriend and her body was never d...
Ghost By KJ

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 47
Chris thought her life couldn't get any worse, losing her mom the night they got into a huge fight, her little sister shutting out the one thing that...
1.8K 86 13
HANNAH I've spent my entire twenty-one years on this earth in the background. Walked over by friends. Family. Strangers. And I didn't see a problem w...
15.1K 368 28
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑢π‘ͺ𝑲 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "i'm haunted by the ghost of you." published; august 22nd 2019 c...