Breaking Bad » Zayn Malik

By xCaluhm

Seventeen year old Jennelle Garcia isn't like most girls. She's feisty, voices her opinion and doesn't care a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Official)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 27

1.3K 60 4
By xCaluhm

•Zayn•

The only thing that is on my mind when I drive to Jennelle's house the next morning is that I'm going to prove her wrong. I don't care if she wanted space. I'm not going to give her space until she hears me out. She needs to know that I have no feelings whatsoever for Maria. She doesn't believe me, so I'm going to have to make her believe me. I don't know why but I just can't keep her off my mind. She's always popping up when I least expect it. She's like a drug, addicting and I keep coming back for more each time.

I pull up to her house and knock on the door abruptly before looking at the time on my watch. It's 10:58. I know she likes to sleep in but oh well, she better wake her ass up. I hear footsteps coming near the door and I hear Jennelle grumble "What the fuck." Before opening the door. She's wearing sweatpants with a t- shirt that peeks a little if her stomach. When I glance down at her feet, she's wearing fuzzy socks again. God she must love those, I'll have to buy her some eventually.

The wind blows slightly and Jennelle shivers quickly before giving me a sideways glance.

"Can I help you? It's 11 in the morning." She grumbles.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out." I say curtly and she widens her eyes in shock.

"Wait wait, you can't just show up at my house and demand me to get dressed."

"Hurry up.. " I say impatiently and she stands in the doorway stubbornly.

"I'm not going anywhere." she says and I groan exasperated before moving towards her, picking her up and slinging her over my shoulder.

"Zayn! Put me down!" She begins to shout and punch my back but it really does no damage. I close the front door and make my way up the stairs carefully. She stopped shouting about a minute in and I can just hear her grumbling.

"I'm gonna fuck you up, just wait and see." she mumbles and I can't help but chuckle. We pass her parents room and her mom laughs at the sight of Jennelle before she waves at me.

"Morning Mrs. Garcia."

"Morning Zayn."

When I reach her room, I set her down on her bed and she crosses her arms and huffs.

"Get dressed." I tell her.

"Make me."

I shake my head and run my hand over my face. "Why are you being so difficult?"

"Because I can." she huffs and I begin rummaging through her drawers.

"Are you wearing a bra?" I ask her and she blushes lightly before shaking her head. I smirk and find the drawer where she keeps her bra's and underwear and toss her a black bra. She catches it with ease and turns around so she can put it on under her shirt. Fuck, I thought she was gonna take her shirt off. ugh. She turns back around and smirks at my visible hard on.

"Someone got excited." she laughs.

"Shutup." I groan. I walk into her closet and look through her jeans and toss her a random pair. I do the same with a long sleeve shirt and a pull over hoodie, that so happens to be mine. I let her borrow it like a month ago and she never gave it back.

"Turn around." she tells me and I chuckle and do what she says.

"You know I want my hoodie back." I mention.

"Well I'll think about it." She says as she gets up from her bed and puts her hair into a messy ponytail and then puts on deodorant and perfume.

She walks in her closet and pulls out her black and white Vans and slips them on with ease.

"Ready?" I ask her and she sighs and nods her head.

She grabs her phone from her nightstand and walks out her room and I follow suit. She stops by her mothers room and tells her something in Spanish before kissing her on the cheek and walking towards me.

"Alright let's go." she walks down the stairs and pulls out her green army jacket from the coatrack and puts it on. I open the door for her and she rolls her eyes before walking out.

Once we get in my car she starts bombarding me with questions.

"Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you." I say and she groans.

"Oh come on Zayn, you picked out my clothes and forced me to get dressed and now you won't tell me where you're taking me? What the hell?"

I breathe in slowly before exhaling. "I'm going to prove you wrong."

»»»

•Jennelle•

"I'm going to prove you wrong."

Wow. Okay, I wasn't expecting that. I honestly didn't know that this was happening.

"Prove me wrong?" I question and instantly cringe when my voice squeaks a little.

"Yes, just watch." He says as we begin to drive down the road. Dylan's house is not that far away from my house and I honestly don't know why we drove. We could've walked. When we reach their driveway, Zayn kills the engine and gets out. He walks to the passenger side and opens the door for me and helps me get out. I've never been to Dylan's house before, it looks exactly like mine except their house is a tanish color, while my house is dark blue.

Zayn knocks on their door four times and takes a step back when Dylan opens the door a few seconds later.

"Zayn! What's up man?" They do a handshake and Dylan smiles at me. "Hey Jennelle."

"Hey Dylan." I mumble and stand beside Zayn as he takes me hand in his.

"Is your little sister here?" Zayn asks Dylan and he crinkles his eyebrows a little before nodding his head. "Jennelle and I need to talk to her." he says and Dylan groans.

"What did she do this time?" Dylan asks wearily.

"She kissed me. And she did it on purpose because she had to know that I'm with Jennelle." Zayn says and Dylan nods his head.

"I'll call her down." Says Dylan as he walks by the stairs and yells Maria's name. She comes down a minute later and comes to a sudden halt when she notices Zayn and I sitting on the couch.

"Why are they here?" She asks curiously and Dylan walks past her and brings her towards where we're sitting.

"They have to talk to you. Do you have any idea why their here?" Dylan asks and Maria shrugs her shoulder.

"You kissed my boyfriend." I interject and glare at Maria.

"I didn't know he was your boyfriend." Maria answers innocently and roll my eyes.

"Oh bullshit. How could you not know? I'm the only American in Manchester Academy that is currently dating Zayn. You knew but you didn't care." I spit and I begin to stand up but Zayn grabs ahold of my arm and pulls me back down.

"Babe, calm down." Zayn whispers in my ear as he holds one of my hands and caresses it with his thumb. I take in a breathe and nod my head.

Dylan looks between all of us and rubs his hand over his face before he addresses Maria.

"You knew Zayn had a girlfriend Mar, and you know that he doesn't like you anymore. So why are you trying so hard to get him back?"

"Because this bitch isn't worth his time. Look at her and then look at me. He could do ten times better and then he decides to choose this slut over there than me. I want him back, and I'm not going to stop until I get him back." She says harshly but mainly shows her anger towards me.

I can't take this shit anymore. I stand up and shake my arm free when Zayn tries to pull me down again and make my way towards her. Dylan doesn't stop me, in fact he just watches with a sly smirk on his face.

"Listen bitch, if Zayn wanted you he would have you right now and not me. Obviously you don't give him what he needs because here I am. And don't you ever call me a slut because I'm not you. If you pull another one of those stunts ever again, I swear I will beat the shit out of you. And that's not a threat, its a promise. ¿Entiendes cabróna? (Understand asshole/bitch)

"We'll see. Don't underestimate me Jennelle, you don't know what I'm capable of."

Maria says with a sly smile and I've had enough. I storm out of the house and slam their door rather loudly before getting in Zayn's car to cool myself down. God I fucking hate her. I just want to bash her head against the concrete but I can't. She gets under my skin and I hate it, oh god I hate it. I have to calm down. I need to breathe and relax. I already said what I needed to say and I know Dylan is going to yell at her also. About five minutes later Zayn walks out of their house and says bye to Dylan before he makes his way into the car.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here. Now this is making things worse and I hate seeing you upset over some stupid shit like this. I'm so dumb! Why do -"

I stop him from rambling by crashing my lips against his. He takes no time to react and kisses me back eagerly with passion and lust. I trace my tongue over his bottom lip lightly, asking for entrance and he happily obliges. Our tongues move together in sync without missing a beat and I can feel my body heating up rather quickly. I pull away first and give him another quick kiss before smiling at him and leaning against my seat and taking a deep breath.

"I forgive you."

»»»

Edited chapter 6/16/15

-L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 7.6K 199
INSTAGRAM: 2 New Notifications @zaynmalik liked your post. @zaynmalik started following you! ❊❊❊ what happens when zayn malik becomes infatuated with...
16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
3.2K 110 14
Zayn Malik has always been the school's bad boy. Snap your fingers and he'll have a new girl by his side. Look at him wrong and live to regret it. Hi...