KINGSLOY' MANSION||JIKOOK

By KookiesnMinnies99

"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon... More

★Introduction★
★CHARACTER'S★
1.★KINGSLOY' MANSION★
2.★Kim Brother's★
3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★
4.★The Unknown Sparks★
5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★
6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★
7.★Jimin's Saviour★
8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★
9.★Champagne glasses★
10.★The Eye Catching Candy★
11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★
12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★
13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★
14.★Late Night Rendezvous★
15.★Revenge★
16.★Tension In The Air★
17.★Joonie And Jin★
18.★Kill A B*tch★
19.★Mafia And The Murders★
20.★It's Forbidden★
21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★
22.★Coloured Lie's★
23.★Trust v/s Guilt★
24.★F*ck The Consequences★
25★The little Asmodeus★
26.★Lee/Choi Diana★
27★Who Is She?★
28★"Choisueng"★
30.★Beauty With Brain★
31.★Love, Family and Pain★
32.★Kingilton Hill's★
33.★"Kraken's"★
34.★You And Me Forever★
35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★
NOT AN UPDATE BUT...
36★Betrayal, The Beginning Of Downfall's★
37.★Love So Sweet And Love So Painful★
38.★Prince To The Cinderella★
39.★Everything And Nothing★
40.★The Crushed Rose's★
41★What did I lose?★
42. ★An Eventful Night★
43★The real culprit★
44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★
45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★
46.★Doll In The Trap★
!!SOMETHING NEW!!
47.★Namsan Fortress★
48.★Flight Or Fight★
49.★His Savior★
!New Short Story! 💕

29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★

2.1K 202 38
By KookiesnMinnies99

Jungkook punched the sandbag a few more times deciding it was enough for today. He held the bag with a sigh. He already missed Jimins scent. The one thing that envelopes him all day long. He feels like it's a part of his life now.

"Oppa~ heard that the marriage at the Kim's were extra ordinary. The news said there were hundreds of dishes. Is that right?" Jennie asked with her big curious eyes. Jimin told Jungkook multiple times to bring his family to the wedding.  But how can he when Kim Namjoon didn't invite them? Jimin's innocent heart doesn't know the norm about employers and employees.  He always forgets that Jungkook is not just his boyfriend slash bodyguard but also Namjoons employee.

"It was huge. With very delicious dishes and all." Jennie followed Jungkook as they walked inside the house.

"I saw Kim Jimin on the news. Your face was blurred. But he looked gorgeous in that gown. I want to wear something like that too." She whined.

"SOMETHING LIKE THAT??? Didn't you saw his back? There was nothing there. Doesn't he have shame? oh my God. His entire dress was backless." Yejin had a hand to her chest. Face in horror. Jungkook smirked at that. He felt so proud for taking off that very dress from the very person's body a few days back. And seeing Jimins beauty all in his glory. Only for his eyes to see.

"But he looked sexy though." Jungkook blurted it out even before he can hold it in. Ye Jin looked at him weirdly before widening her eyes.

"What did you just said about a boy. Oh my! Now that I am thinking. Didn't you see him backless all day during wedding? JEON JUNGKOOK!! you better don't repeat this. You are getting married to Lisa anyways." Jungkooks playful smile came to a stop hearing that. He completely forgot about this. He should have told his answer earlier. But after being with Jimin, he forgot the world surrounding him.

"Eomma. About the marriage. It's a no from me." Jungkook turned around to walk but was stopped by YeJin. Hyuk Gave a confused look to his wife. They thought Jungkook agreed to this.

"What do you meant by no? Didn't I told you that I promised them about this? I even gave you time to think. You can't say no at this moment."

"Why can't I say no? I was not the one who promised them. I am a grown up 25 year old Eomma. I should be the one to decide my marriage and with whom I get married." Jungkook retorted back. YeJin's eyes watered at that.

"You were the one who said we can chose a girl for you last year. What about it now?" Jungkook let out a mad sigh and took a place on the couch. His wiped his face harshly. Jimin would die if he hear about his marriage. From being with Jimin for a few months, Jungkook knew that when Jimin loves something genuinely. He would

"That was an year ago when I had my break up. I was just not myself. But I can't marry Lisa. She is just my childhood friend." Jennie felt worried when her mother started crying badly. Ye Jin took a seat on one of the chairs with her head in her hand.

"What will I tell them? It's better to die than face them. I thought you valued appa and me. Do you feel superior now as appa can't make money like you?" Jungkook was in disbelief. How can they tell that to him when he himself sold his dignity for this family. But he can understand his mother. She is just emotional. He would have agreed to this hearing her a few months back, but not now. Not now when he is in love with someone else.

"Eomma no matter what you say I can't agree to this. I.. I love someone else. They do too." Ye Jin stopped crying and looked at her husband and at Jungkook. Was her son telling the truth or was he fooling them to not proceed with this marriage?

"Who is that someone? Jungkook if you are trying to dodge this marriage with this excuse, we don't believe this." His appa said with authority in his voice. When Hyuk raised his voice, Jungkook was suddenly scared. No matter what, the one person that can scare him is his father.

"I can't tell the name. Not now."

"Then you are getting married with Lisa. Your excuse won't work with us. There is no way you can be in a relationship with being a full time bodyguard for some bubble gum boy." Jungkook's fist clenched at the endearment his father used for Jimin.

"I am telling you the truth, I love someone else. He will take his life if I betray him and Marry someone else." The room became pin drop silent as Jungkook finished talking. YeJin got up from her chair with a confused look.

"He? What do you meant by he? A boy?"

"Yes a boy. I love a boy." Jungkook helped clarify her doubt. But it shocked both his parents to the core.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU FOR REAL? Or are you fooling us to get out of this marriage? This isn't funny." Yejin took a seat near Jungkook and held his arms.

"I and Jimin are in love. We are in a relationship." Jennie gasped bringing a hand to her mouth.

"You meant Kim Namjoon's SON KIM JIMIN???" She yelled turning her father partially deaf who had his mouth open for the past few seconds.

"Are you crazy Jungkook? He might be fooling with you after seeing a handsome man up close in his life. Do you even know the consequences? They could kill you without us even seeing your dead body. And on top of that, a boy? A boy Jungkook?" Jungkook held his anger when his mother started hitting his body as she ranted out along with crying at the same time.  

"Yes a boy. What is your problem? I am not your five year old son Eomma, it's my life. Jimin is the one for me. And about the consequences, we will manage it." Ye Jin was now genuinely concerned for Jungkooks life. How can she not? Jungkook is dating the only heir of Kim Namjoon.

"You don't have to marry Lisa son, but please think about this. His father would be waiting to get his son married to some billionaire like them. Look at our condition. Do you even think he can survive here? He would leave you once he see where we live." Hyuk took the seat on the other side of Jungkook. Now Jungkook was sitting in the middle of both his parents.

"Jimin know where we live and what I m. He doesn't care about them. I don't know how this will end, but he is everything to me now." Jennie was shocked to see tears in her brothers eyes for the first time. Jungkook was a hard shell to break. For him to be this emotional means her Oppa love this boy so much.

"Oh my God Oppa. You have the most prettiest lover in whole Korea. People would die to be in your place."

"You shut up Jennie. It's not about beauty. It's about him coming alive out of that mansion. I feel so guilty about pushing him to do this job. I shouldn't have. I didn't know that my son would lay flat on the floor seeing something pretty as that boy." Jungkook shook his parents arms away from his body and walked briskly towards his room. The whole house echoed with the shut of the door.

"Are you out of your mind? Didn't you heard him? Why do you have to make him mad? There is nothing we could do now. The only thing to do is reject manobans politely. Think about it." Hyuk said with a sigh and leaned back on to the couch in deep thought. Never in his life he thought they could have a relationship with a billionare family. When it's finally happening, he was terrified.

Sana looked at herself in the mirror. She remembered her fight with Yoshi last week. These days all they do is fight. Yoshi wants to marry her.
She still thinks that Yoshi is a fool for thinking that she will leave all this luxury to live a life with a broken boy like him.

But it's not about Yoshi that she is feeling a bit off these days. Something is there. And she is dreading about that ever since she missed her 'date' which was  last month. It never happened with her before. That is what is terrifying her. She thought fights with Yoshi was messing up with her hormones but it's not just the fight.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she looked rather pale. Almost anemic. Her hands trembled when she was taking out that unnecessary stuff she bought from the mall for her stupid show. But it was happening for real. Glad that Taehyun went to the basement for some business.

Sana prayed to all the gods above to make the result negative as she waited for the stick to turn into a single red line. She can't be pregnant. It would ruin her life into pieces. Taehyun will push her out of the mansion if he got to know that she got  pregnant for another man.

Sana screamed as she knocked off everything on the counter when the stick showed two bold red lines. Just to make sure, she grabbed the others. All of them saying the same. What to do now?

She walked back and forth like a maniac biting her nails. Should she get rid of it? Yes she should.  She can't mess this marriage. She can't imagine a life without the Mrs. Kim title.

She took out her phone to dial the one person who can help her at this point. With a little tremor in her fingers she dialed her mom.

[Mom..... Mom... I did a mistake mom. I am s-scared.] She cried as soon as Yeri took the call. The lady was in her blue pleated skirt and white shirt having tea outside in the garden. Hair pulled into a clean bun. Lips coated with some red lipstick. She was quiet beautiful despite her age. A few maid's were standing by her side.

Yeri have never heard her child crying like this except for when she requested to marry Taehyun. Still, this Sana sounded worse.

[What is it Sana? Calm down first and tell me.]

She sobbed hard before chocking on her own words.[ I am pr-pregnant mom.]

Yeri's face morphed into that of a smile.  This is good news, but why was her child crying for this? Isn't this Sana wanted all along.

[Why are you crying for this girl? Isn't this what you wanted all along? To have an heir. Did you hit your head or something?]

Sana sobbed more irking her mother who was ready to spread this news among their family.

[Mom. It's not Taehyun's.] She uttered in a small voice but Yeri heard it clearly. She stood up from where she was seated with a hand to her mouth. She dismissed the maids that stood near her to have some privacy. 

[Who's is it Sana? Were you out of your mind? What will we do now?"]

She whisper yelled into the mobile not to let the maids hear her. One word out, their whole family will be ruined.

[Y-yoshi.]

[You were still seeing him? Didn't I warned you to stop everything Sana? Oh my God.. how dumb you can be Sana?]

[Mom, I was desperate when Taehyun rejected me all of the times. But tell me what should I do? Sh-should I abort it?] Yeri thought about it biting her nails.

[No. Don't do it. The child didn't do anything to you. Besides I think this is your chance Sana.]

[What do you meant by that mom. What would I do? Tell him that I am pregnant with someone else's child?]

[No you dumb girl. Tell him it's his.]

[

Mom are you kidding me? That man doesn't even touch me. He will slit my throat before I say it's his.] She wiped her tears madly with a sniffle.

[You will tell exactly that. But after I tell you what to do...............]

Sana had a relieved smile after she cut the call with her mother.  Glad that she thought about calling her. Sana was happy at the end.  She was finally going to have Taehyun to herself. He will start loving her back too. They will have the marriage life she yearned for. She decided to throw away the pregnancy tester before Taehyun saw it.

Eunwoo and Jungkook looked towards the dance floor where their friends Yeonjun and Soobin were swaying their bodies together. They were rolling their body on whoever was approaching them. Seems like they are having too much of fun.

Here Eunwoo and Jungkook sat on their first glass of beverage. Sipping it from time to time. "You are a bit descent this time. Last time we had a blast like this, you were practically glued to a redhead chick."

Jungkook chuckled before answering. He leaned towards his friend who leaned back being awkward at the proximity. "Now I know why you never showed interest in such things." The smirk on Jungkooks face only made Eunwoo suspicious of something.

"W-what do you mean?"

"How about I break your jaw before I tell you my bestfriend?" Eunwoo turned his barstool towards the dance floor and side eyed Jungkook.

"Ha...ha..w-what do you mean? Let's go already. Call that two pin heads too." Eunwoo tried to get up only to get stopped by his friend.

After a bit of silence Jungkook asked casually. "How is Jisoo doing in college?"

"She is doing grea- what?"

"So why don't you tell me the details brother in law?" Eunwoo wiped his sweat and squirmed on his seat suddenly afraid of his bestfriend's wrath. He knows Jungkook's core strength more than anyone. One hit from him can send Eunwoo straight to the hospital for a bleeding nose.

"I- I am sorry Jungkook. But we love each other. It's been five years. I think more than five?" Jungkook would have snapped his neck with the speed he turned towards his friend. Five f*cking years. Which means Eunwoo was in love since their training days.

"Mother f*cker she was a child back then." Eunwoo chocked as Jungkook circled his veiny arms around his neck. After a bit of struggle he was able to withdraw from the hold.

"Don't worry Jungkook, we haven't taken our relationship to the next level. I m-meant she is still pure." Eunwoo said with a sigh. More than anything physical, they love each other with all their being. They doesn't need any actions to prove that.

Meanwhile Jungkook gulped hearing that. His doll is barely 18 and he have done more than just touching him in this past week. He doesn't know if there is a spot left in Jimins room were he haven't ravished Jimin to his hearts content.

"I have something to tell you Eunwoo." Jungkook said with Abit of hesitance. But what he didn't expect was for Eunwoo to be in tears and holding his hands.

"Don't tell me to forget her. Anything but that Jungkook. I love her. I will marry her once she completes her college." Jungkook dismissed him with a chuckle.

"No not that. It's about me. I am currently dating someone. I love that person too."

"That's a great news buddy. But when did you get the time to date being Kim Jimins bodyguard for the whole day........ Eunwoo's eyes widened dramatically when something sparked through his eyes......don't tell me it's... Oh my God. Tell me it's not him Jungkook."

"It's him." Eunwoo had a hand to his head at the end of the conversation. "My brother in law is going to feed me to his dogs."

"You will support me or else forget about marrying my sister."

"Black mailing me already? Are you really my bestfriend?" He just want someone to vent his feelings to. The only one suited for that is Eunwoo. The male always said that if something is bothering you, I am all ears. Now Eunwoo regret that more than ever. Never in a million years he though Jeon Jungkook straight as a ruler would lay flat on Jimins feet. Turning to his side he saw Jungkook texting someone with this stupid love sick grin. He took a look at the screen to see a name that's saved us 'my doll'. It made Eunwoo dizzy. His friend was digging his grave by himself all this time.

"Can you shut her mouth? I can't sleep. Should have made her sleep in the nursery than bring her here. Now I can't have a peaceful sleep because of her." Dohyun complained before bringing a pillow over his head. Chaeryeong bounced Lia as the girl cried hard. She was sleeping peacefully but Something made her wake up and since then she was being cranky.

"How can I sleep peacefully in another room while my barely one year old is sleeping alone? I can't be like that. Besides she is your daughter too. How can you be so ignorant?" Chaeryeong decided to feed Lia as she looked at her husband who was pathetically trying to block his own daughters cries.
"I never wanted a kid. You could have told me before you decided to keep her." Dohyun sat on the bed after throwing the pillow on the floor.

"How can you be so cruel? Isn't she already here, alive and breathing. We have a beautiful daughter together. Atleast try to accept her." Dohyun scratched his head before taking his packet of cigarettes. Chaeryeong watched as the man walked towards the balcony probably to light his cigarette. Atleast he have the decency to not smoke infront of their daughter.

Chaeryeong didn't cry. Dohyun is definitely going to change. She can see that. An year back, Dohyun would lash out on her until he get the upper hand in a fight between them. But right now he is keeping his calm once he saw Lia starting to doze off on Chaeryeong's lap. That is a positive sign.

Everything will change one day....

◼️⬛◼️

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.6K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
144K 6.1K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
336K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
199K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...