WOSO ONESHOTS

By GO5555_9

WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅ More

~SUBMIT REQUESTS HERE~
REQUESTS
Katie McCabe X Y/N ~Euro's Final~
Alanna Kennedy X Y/N ~The Call Up~
Sofie Lundgaard X Y/N ~The Merseyside Derby~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~
Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 3~
Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 2~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~
Alessia Russo X Y/N~I Wasn't Good Enough~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~Don't Apologise, You've Earned This~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 6~
Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~
Mapi León X Y/N~You Were Right To Do So~
Bethany England X Y/N~What If?~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~Oh God, No~
~A/N~
Ellen White X Y/N~Passing Down The Number~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 7~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~Why Am I Agreeing To This?~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~The Comeback~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N ~Misunderstanding~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~
Aitana Bonmatí X Y/N~One Too Many~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~ It's All Over~
Arsenal X Y/N ~ Forced Out~

Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~

3.2K 71 3
By GO5555_9

I love Hempo so much, she's just so adorable 🥹

Also, Lauren Hemp MBE now !!!!!!!!

No-One's POV

Today is the Manchester Derby. The first Manchester Derby of the new season.

Manchester Untied VS Manchester City, at Old Trafford, home of the red devils.

Kick off-  16:00

Starting Lineups:

United:

27 - Earps
4 - Le Tissier
6 - Blundell
7- Toone
9 - L/N (C)
10 - Zelem
11 - Galton
14 - Riviere
20 - Hinata
22 - Parris
23 - Geyse

City:

1 - Roebuck
6 - Houghton (C)
7 - Coombs
8 - Fowler
9 - Kelly
11 - Hemp
14 - Morgan
20 - Roord
21 - Shaw
25 - Hasegawa
33 - Kennedy

The game starts with United kicking off, doing well to keep possession, however, City are immediately pushing pressure onto the red devils.

19 minutes, goal to City, from Hemp.

26 minutes, United get an equaliser from Galton.

38 minutes, Zelem, yellow card for a foul against Kelly.

41 minutes, Hemp gets herself a yellow card for foul against Zelem.

45 minutes +2 added on, United take
the lead via a stunning volley from L/N.

63 minutes, Kelly gets a goal for City. The score now standing at 2-2 just past the hour mark.

79 minutes, corner for City, the ball is sent high and Earps gets her hands on the ball with no problem whatsoever.

81 minutes, L/N is fouled poorly in the penalty box by Hemp, the United fans at Old Trafford instantly become very vocal and are quick to boo and shout many things at the City winger.

The United girls are trying to surround Hemp, having a go, calling her a string of names and words, Hemp, who is being protected by her own teammates, can only stand there and wait to see what's about to come of her tackle.

As expected, she gets a second yellow, converting to a red card and a penalty for United.

The United captain was eventually okay to continue playing and was now getting herself back up and preparing to take a penalty, to hopefully give United the lead and win.

85 Minutes, L/N scores a classic belter of a penalty, left foot into the top corner.

Old Trafford erupts into cheers and celebrations as the striker celebrates her goal alongside her teammates.

3-2 to United.

90 Minutes, 1 additional minute, Full Time, Manchester United 3, Manchester City 2.

Y/N's POV

I'm absolutely buzzing that we just won the Manchester derby. One hell of a game, filled with twists and turns, but we got the win, which is what matters most.

After greeting as many fans as we could, signing things, photos and all that stuff, we eventually got pulled away by security and had to head back inside, down the tunnel. Feeling an ache up and down my leg.

Lauren's POV

I've been sat in the away changing room since getting sent off for my foul against Y/n, I just had a quick shower and got myself changed and i'm now currently watching the last few minutes of the game on one of the TV's that's in this room.

Y/n scored the penalty that I gave away, leaving the score currently at 3-2.

After taking the penalty, Y/n was quite obviously limping around on the pitch, and anytime a camera had a close
up on her face, she was again, quite obviously, in pain. Because of me.

Full time whistle eventually goes and we've lost the derby 3-2, all because of me, great, just fucking great. And I've hurt Y/n.

I could hear the clatter of boots walking on the concrete outside the changing room, and eventually the changing room door swings open and my teammates start to pour through the door, one by one, looking absolutely knackered and pissed off.

Not once did I dare to make eye contact with them, to say I felt bad would be an understatement, I felt horrific for my poor tackle, and i'm even more worried about how Y/n's going to be with me after slightly hurting her.

No-One's POV

"You alright Hempo?" Steph spoke up quietly as she took a seat next to Lauren.

Lauren just nodded in response, she was too worked up to speak, knowing if she did, she would likely lose it.

"Laur? Talk to me" Steph spoke up again.

Lauren let out a heavy sigh, burying her head into her hands, shaking her head.

"I let you all down" Lauren said quietly, if being muffled slightly.

Steph took Lauren's hands away from her face, lifting her head up, so that Lauren would look at her.

"No you did not. We win as a team, draw as a team, lose as a team. Everything we all do together, is as a team, okay?" Steph spoke up, both softness and sternness in her voice as she spoke to the young winger.

Lauren nodded slightly in response,
however, she didn't believe what Steph had just told her. She still very much blamed herself for the loss today, hurting Y/n and leaving her in obvious pain and discomfort.

"I hurt Y/n as well though" Lauren spoke up quietly, staring into space, doing anything to avoid eye contact with her skipper.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She managed to play on for the rest of the game, we all know what she's like, tough as nails that one" Steph said with a light chuckle, hoping that it would lighten the mood slightly.

"Steph- She was literally limping around and obviously in pain afterwards, I was sat right here watching it. She's in pain, and that's because of me. It's my fault. We've not been getting along recently at all. Our relationship is already a mess as it is, and now I add this to it"

"I gave away a penalty and that resulted in a goal, the goal that won them the game. It is on me, all of it, it's on me" Lauren rambled out, getting herself more and more worked up and upset about the game and events that unfolded during the game.

"Lauren. What did I just say to you. Everything we to together is as a team. There's no "I" in team. You just need to chill out, and talk to her when yous get home, yeah?" Steph said as she then pulled the youngster in for a side hug, Lauren resting her head on Steph's shoulder as she closed her eyes and kept on repeating the game in her head.

Y/N's POV

Just got out of the shower, and quickly got changed, noticing that i've got quite a nasty bruise forming on the side of my leg, from the tackle and the force that it had when I hit the ground. Definitely going to be a sore one when I wake up tomorrow.

I said my goodbyes to the rest of the girls before leaving the changing room, trying to make a quick and quiet escape so I don't have to be dragged away for a load of interviews, I really just want to go home.

I managed to get out through the back relatively quickly with little fuss, and eventually got to the private car park, walking over to my car and unlocking it before opening the boot and throwing my bag in before walking around the front and getting into the drivers side.

Soon as I got in, I put my keys in, turning the car on and putting the heating on full blast, with the weather being baltic here up Manchester.

Soon as the car warmed up and I could feel my hands more, I put me car in gear and drove off out the car park and set off on the short-ish drive home.

After a 15-20 minute drive, with a bit of typical Manchester traffic, I finally arrived back home.

I got out my car, grabbing my bag from the boot, locking the car before making my way to the front door.

I unlocked the door, letting myself in and immediately dropped my bags, and headed into the living room, practically throwing myself onto the sofa, completely knackered from the game today, and it didn't take all that long for my eyes to become heavy and eventually shut, falling asleep in some dream land.

Lauren's POV

I've been driving around for the last 2 hours, doing anything that I can to avoid going home.

I'm so scared and worried of what's gonna happen if I walk through that front door.

Mine and Y/n's relationship has been really rocky lately to say the least.

It all started after the world cup final, we both were absolutely devastated after losing in the final. We are both very stubborn individuals and we refused to accept comfort from eachother after losing.

Sure, having some space right after it's fine. But after a week, I tried everything to try and talk to Y/n, about everything. Not just the final, but our whole month in Australia, talk to her about our life in general, just about what we'd do when we'd get back here and all that stuff. But Y/n wasn't and still hasn't been interested in it at all.

She's barely been speaking me since coming home from the World Cup, despite the fact of we live in the same home, share the same bed, and are practically with eachother 24/7.

It's like she's here physically, but not here head space wise. It hurts, it really hurts. I just want my girlfriend back to how she was, I want, no- I need        my Y/n back.

I drive around more and more in the cold and rainy streets of Manchester, before glancing at the clock. 8:46PM. Shit. I, I- I'm gonna have to go home. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I'm just going to have to bite my bottom lip and get it done with, so I set myself onto the route home.

A good 35 minutes later, I arrive back home. Y/n's car is also of course, parked on our driveway.

I let out a heavy sigh as I turn my car engine off, resting my head on the steering wheel, closing my eyes and just trying to calm myself down before I go in.

I undo my seatbelt and open my car door, slamming it behind before walking towards the front door. I stopped for a second before pushing the door handle down, pushing the door open before hesitantly and slowly walking through, closing it quietly behind me.

I take my shoes off, and slowly walk through the hallway, into the living room, and Y/n is led there on the sofa, watching Match Of The Day.

"Dinner's in the microwave" Y/n suddenly says out loud, not even turning her head. I stood frozen for a second, not thinking that she'd seen or even heard me come in.

"Oh, thanks" I said quietly, walking over to the kitchen, turning the microwave on, to heat up the food that Y/n's made.

Once the microwave pinged, I opened it, grabbing the food that Y/n had made me, and took it to the kitchen counter, sitting on the stool, and slowly began eating dinner.

After i'd finished the usual stir fry that Y/n made after games, I put the plate and cutlery into the dish washer with the rest of the dirty dishes, and then slowly made my way over to the sofa.

I was very apprehensive about approaching Y/n, she hasn't looked at me or spoken a word to me since I got home, other than "dinner's in the microwave" that's literally been it.

I got around the other side of our sofa, sitting down next to Y/n, but keeping a bit of distance, wanting to make sure that she had her personal space.

"Thank you" I said quietly, referring to the dinner she'd made me.

"Mhm" was Y/n's response.

"You okay?" I then asked slowly and hesitantly.

"Mhm" was all I got again. Really?

"Y/n?"

"Mm" again, for fucks sake I thought to myself.

"Y/n, stop mumbling to me. I'd like to hear some actual words out of your mouth" I then said, which she obviously didn't like, because this time, she turned her head, looking right at me.

She look visibly pissed off now.

"What?" Y/n spat out, voice raised, my eyes widen ever so slightly in shock at the way she'd just spoke to me.

"Y/n. I just wanted to know if you were okay, that's all. I'm- I'm sorry about earlier" I then said quietly.

Y/n shook her head, "We got the win in the end so" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Wow. Okay. I- I, I didn't mean to hurt you" I then said, fumbling over some of my words.

"It was a shitty tackle Lauren. A really shitty one" Y/n then said rather bluntly.

I sat next to my girlfriend in shock. My eyes widened once again, shocked, confused, upset and a little bit angry of the way Y/n's being.

"Y/n. I didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident, I was trying to get the ball from you, not hurt you. It's football for gods sake. Do you really think i'd hurt you intentionally?" I said, my voice raising by each word that I spoke but my voice was also trembling by each word.

Y/n looked at me, a blank stare for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders.

"Really Y/n? Are you being for real?" I asked.

"I don't know, did you?" Y/n spat out.

"Y/n I LITERALLY just said to you that I did NOT do it on purpose, it was an accident, for fucks sake" I shouted, throwing my hands to my face as I felt tears brimming at my eyes.

"I'm not doing this shit with you again, crying n' all that" Y/n then said to me blankly, I felt a weight lift up from the sofa, meaning she'd stood up.

"Why am I always the bad guy?" I cried loudly as Y/n made her way to leave the room.

I didn't both to even look at her or respond to her. I let her walk past me on the sofa as I stayed sat there with my head buried in my hands, letting the tears fall from my eyes. She made her way past and I could hear her head up the stairs.

I hated this so much.

I just sat downstairs and sobbed, sobbed, sobbed and sobbed.

Our relationship is just getting worse and worse. I'm not sure how much longer I can do this.

Y/n's POV

I sat in our bed and began to silently sob, what the fuck Y/n. What is wrong with me. Why did I even think about going off on Lauren like that. She doesn't deserve that, at all.

No-One's POV

At least two hours have now past in the household, Y/n was still sobbing quietly to herself, to say she felt bad was an understatement, she felt horrific for the way she was with her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend, Lauren on the other hand, had quite literally cried herself to sleep, on the sofa. She was exhausted from the game, the argument, everything. It was all just too much for her to keep herself awake any longer.

Another hour passed by, and Y/n was still awake, and she had finally stopped herself from crying, but she looked like absolute hell, and to anyone who would see her, would know she's been crying her eyes out.

Y/n slowly made her way back downstairs and slowly into the living room.

Y/n's POV

I crept quietly into the living room, and once I entered, I see in sight my clearly exhausted girlfriend, asleep, still half sat up on the sofa.

Just from that sight, I wanted to start crying again.

I did that to her. I did this to Lauren. I did this to my girlfriend.

For fucks sake, Y/n.

I crept over to where my girlfriend was asleep, and as carefully as I could, I scooped her up into my arms and carried her back out of the living room and carefully upstairs into our bedroom.

As I made my way into our bedroom,
Lauren started to stir a bit, I carefully walked around to her side of our bed and placed her down, carefully putting the blanket over her, she stirred again, moving to lie on her side.

I quietly made my way around the bed and was heading for the door, "Y/n" Lauren said tiredly, and so I turned around to face my girlfriend.

"Go back to sleep, my love, we'll chat in the morning. I- i'm sorry" was all I could say.

"No, please. Please stay" Lauren pleaded. I shook my head at her pleading, "Please Y/n, please" My girlfriend pleaded again. I gave in, and slowly made my way back to our bed, crawling into my side, getting under the covers.

Lauren then shuffled closer to me, hesitantly moving her one arm to rest over my body, holding onto me.

"I'm sorry" Lauren whispered to me. And I shook my head, "No Lau- no. You've got nowt to be sorry for. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I didn't mean to hurt you like that, i'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry babe" I whispered back, pulling her closer to me, so was now resting her head on my chest, cuddled into me tightly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Y/n. I promise" Lauren mumbled into my chest, holding onto me.

"I know baby girl, I know. I'm sorry for saying that. I know you didn't mean it. It's part of the game. It's alright. I promise, i'm sorry I even said all that shit. I know you meant no harm, babe, I love you so much"

"I love you too" Lauren replied tiredly, "You need to get some sleep, baby"

"So should you" Lauren replied to me, with a small chuckle.

I LOVE HEMPO SO MUCH ! she deserves the fucking world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 259 9
Woso One Shots
796K 14.8K 193
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
133K 3.4K 48
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
238K 2.6K 48
ella is a singer who has recently gotten out of a toxic relationship what will happen when she meets the england captain this story contains smut