HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

Galing kay Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... Higit pa

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~36

536 33 27
Galing kay Writers_079

[I don't know what you are frightened of, but your horrified face is breaking my heart. Chapter:~3]

[AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

The principal agreed with Jk's points of view because he didn't want to get himself into trouble by messing with him, and he had full faith in Jk, along with the fact that he would never do anything wrong with the innocent and pure souls of both of them. All he'll do is help both of them learn lessons from their mistakes! And the punishment given by JK will help them not repeat the same wrong things again.

To give privacy to all three, the principal was about to go out of his office cabin, but JK stopped him with a soft voice. "Mr. Gong! Can I have your stick?"

A little surprised, the principal replied, "Mr. Jeon! The stick is a little too strong, and it will hurt them."

"The main point is that the meaning of punishment is that because of its pain, people will not repeat their mistake again, so it is a matter of fact that they will definitely feel pain," JK said, being a little harsh and in a calm voice, confirming what he had said.

He feels that the principal is a little hesitant to give him his stick, and then his eyes go towards the stick lying on the table, which looks hard and thick, and perhaps the children will be in pain.

When Jk understood the principal's worried problem about the stick, he told his truth and said calmly, "Don't worry, I will handle the matter carefully. I know I won't be too harsh on both of them."

The principal nodded his head yes, slowly put his stick in Jk's hand, and said softly in a calm tone. "If you are going to punish them with this stick, then beat them gently with this stick because both of them are afraid of it, and it is thick, so it hurts a little more than necessary." The principal said this in concentration while worrying about both of them, knowing how short-tempered Jk is.

Jk shakes his head in agreement, and the principal walks out of his cabin for a round of school obsessions.

Now, in the absence of the principal in the cabin, Jk moves towards the children, who were sitting on their knees, holding their ears, for about 5 minutes.

"Both of you, stand up," Jk said with a cold expression, making his voice harsh.

Both of them stand with their heads raised, but when their eyes fall on the stick, which is held firmly in one of Jk's hands, both of them get scared to a great extent, which Jk can guess from the fear on their faces.

Then Woojin says fearfully, "Sir, what is the need for the stick? Even without it, we will both accept everything you say and the punishment given to us, right? Yn!" Woojin, being afraid to avoid punishment, tried to melt JK by applying butter and said that maybe he would convince him not to use the stick for punishment.

"Speak, Yn, and tell sir that we will also agree without using the stick," Woojin asked Yn again when he did not get any answer from Yn to his earlier question.

They both look at Yn, who is just crying silently after seeing Jk's hand holding the stick, because she is just afraid that Jk will still beat her with this stick and go home and hit her again as punishment with a whip or a belt for doing these useless creations like fighting in school.

Yn nodded her head in the affirmative and said in a humming voice while sobbing and crying, "Yes, ap--appa! please."

JK ignores the pleas of both of them and says strictly. "Both of you hold each other's ears and start doing sit-ups until you both reach 100 and say sorry words in every sit-up. If either of you stops or forgets to say the words," Jk said harshly with a warning tone in a stern voice, scaring the two teenage children. "I will beat both of you with this stick. If either one of you breaks the rules, I will hit both of you on the feet once with this stick, and please, I'm giving a warning to both of you: do not take my words lightly because I will really hit you very hard."

Both of them start completing their sentences punishments in the same way as Jk had given the instructions in warning summons, holding each other's ears and doing sit-ups, and saying sorry words on every sit-up.

By the time they reach 48 sit-ups, both of their conditions worsen due to the pain. Woojin continues his punishment with long breaths despite being tired, but Yn sits there tiredly because she is very tired. Then Jk hits her leg with the stick hard but lightly so that it does not cause much pain. Then Yn cries out in pain, and at the same time, he hears Woojin's moaning sound from the stick hitting because Jk hit him just as hard as he hit Yn.

"Quickly, because this is not even half done yet. Let's start; otherwise, I will make you count again from one to hundred." JK warned both of them in a cold voice, raising his stick to scare them, but before he could hit them, both of them again started doing sit-ups while writhing in fear.

Both of them continue their punishment, and then JK says something in a cold and disappointing voice.

"Both of you should be thankful that I am not a principal or teacher in your school; otherwise, if I had the power to give this punishment to students, then I would have punished you severely and with harsh punishment." He added roughly, "Because after being such good best friends, you guys unnecessarily broke the friendship and fought because of this useless teenage attractive love relationship that has broken up."

"Ahhh, sir, it hurts/Ahhh appa, please!" Both of them sob and scream in pain. When Jk sees that their punishment has been stopped through Woojin because he has stopped and sat there due to fatigue, he hits both of them on the leg with a stick just like before.

"Keep going, don't stop." Jk warned both of them. He added, "How many sit-ups have you both done so far?" Jk asked for confirmation.

Yn is crying and silent; the sign of not speaking is visible in her eyes. She is scared, and when Woojin sees this, he lies to save her, thinking that JK might not have counted.

"Sir 89--- Ahh-- sir, please stop." Woojin said in pain that when JK caught his lie, he hit him twice with a stick with medium force.

"How many sit-ups have you done so far?" JK asked his daughter in a harsh voice, who was crying silently in trembling fear, as if she were not sure. "Yn, answer me!" When JK did not get the answer, he said it in a screaming voice.

Without thinking anything, she said "5 da--daddy" in a trembling voice, crying in fear.

"Really, are you serious?" Having said this, he hit Yn twice with a stick with medium force and angrily said, while adding his next line, "So now you start again from 5 to 100!"

"Ahh, appa, so--sorry please!" Yn begged him.

"You two are thinking I'm an idiot that I don't know? huh? Woojin! How many counts have been done?" Jk asked while hitting Woojin with the stick once more. "Are you lying in front of me?"

"Sorry sir!" Woojin said in a crying voice while caressing his injury.

Now, when Woojin started crying while being punished, JK wondered whether he had hit him that hard. He knew that his hit was not that hard, which made him cry because he had hit him with middle force like before.

"Stop crying..." He was about to speak, but Woojin interfered.

"Sir, please, it is hurting. Please pardon us; we have understood our mi--mistake and will not repeat it." He cried in a broken voice.

Jk is now feeling pity on both of them because Woojin has just cried for the first time while being beaten as a punishment, and Yn has been feeling lost and scared since the time he came until now so that the punishment could end quickly.

Jk said in a slightly sharp but soft voice, "Let's start quickly, both of you. If you don't want to, I'll make you start from the first one." He added, "70 sit-ups have been done so far; 30 are still left."

Both of them continue their punishment, and somehow they finish their 100 sit-ups. They both sit on the ground for rest, but maybe Jk has kept something else for them, so being harsh, he orders both of them.

"Did I order both of you to sit?" he said sternly and a little angrily. Yn and Woojin both stand tired and scared, taking long breaths, and they both shake their heads negatively and speak in regretful voices. "Sorry!"

Jk spoke in a strong voice while paying attention to both of them, "Stand on your knees with both your hands raised."

Both of them silently do as JK says without any argument, even though both of them are very tired.

"Will you two ever do something like this again?" Jk asked strictly while placing the stick on the table.

Both of them shook their heads in the negative and said in a tired voice, "Never, sir/no appa!"

"Woojin, I know that you had a good reason for making such a false accusation, but it is not right because if you do this, innocent people can get into serious trouble, which you have no idea about. If you do it again, I will neither help you nor show you any kind of mercy." Jk warned Woojin sternly.

"Yn! You too, it is not right to fight like this; both of you have been hurt so much, but what if one of the two gets seriously injured? I don't want all this nonsense, so don't you dare to do this again." Jk said sternly at his daughter in a slightly angry mood.

Admitting their mistake, both of them said together, "We will not repeat this mistake again."

"That's right for both of you. Stand like this until I come back." Jk coldly says this and goes away from there.

Both of them remain in the same position without moving, and Jk comes back after about half an hour with the principal.

"Ok! Now the punishment for both of you is over." Jk said in a soft voice, but as soon as they heard that, both of them sat down with a sigh of relief because the limit of their energy was now over.

Both of them sit like that for some time to rest, and after some time, Jk feels as if they are relieved, then he orders his daughter in a soft voice. "Come on, stand up, let's go home now!"

JK notices her looking very tired as she listens to his orders and then tries to stand up. Then Jk gently picks her up in his lap without getting her up completely and says something in a dominating style to the school principal.

"I hope that you first listen to both sides and then take a decision of judgment. Even if those children are your own, it is your job to be patient and make the decision because if today I had not maintained this belief in my daughter that she cannot do anything like this, today she would have been getting hardly punished in injured condition unnecessarily by me and you."

Without giving the principal a chance to say anything, he leaves from there with his daughter. On the other hand, Woojin is in pain and sad for leaving him without giving him any care because when JK punished him earlier, he had given him good aftercare, but not today, and now he is not in a condition to stand due to fatigue, so he remains sitting there quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

Question:~

1. DO YOU THINK JK DID TOO MUCH?

2. DID JK DO THE RIGHT THING BY LEAVING WOOJIN WITHOUT GIVING HIM SUCH AFTER CARE?

How was the chapter? Let me know in the COMMENTS section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

114K 4.9K 67
story of taekook , yoonmin & their babies Contains 🔞 BD$M etc
10.7K 707 8
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
40.7K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
8.9K 326 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.