π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

By byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 31

35 4 0
By byFierce

Janet

Looking through his phone I was trying to read his messages between Al. "Baby check this out" he said before opening a link in his phone.

He brought the bright screen towards me causing me to squinted my eyes. "Corona... virus what is that" I questioned.

"It's the new virus that just killed a man in the state. I read about it a few days ago when it was in China. But Al just sent me this link, I guess it's in Cali now" he said.

"A virus so what is it like the flu" I shrugged my shoulders. "No baby it's worse than the flu" he said before lifting his head from the phone to look up at me.

As I continued to play in his hair he laid his head back down against my heartbeat. "This was the first case in California Janet, it's getting close to home" I could feel his voice vibrating through my body.

"So what do we do now?"

"I guess we wait to see what the department of health says"

I stayed for a quiet for a moment looking at his sprinkled grey hairs in his head. My fingers went deeper to his scalp as they messaged his head. He rested his body on top of mine as my legs rested by his sides.

Eventually Joey showed up dropping off both Eissa and Story. The doorbell kept ringing on repeat with a rhythm. I just knew that was Eissa, once I was at the door I opened it to Story holding Eissa to the doorbell.

Eissa stopped ay the sight of me with a smile on his face. His contagious smile put a smile on my face. Joey stood behind Story with a long face. "Hey guys" I spoke in a upbeat tone.

"Hi mommy, look what uncle Joey gave me" he said pulling a green lollipop out of his pocket.

"Aww that was nice baby did you say thank you?"

"Mhm" he mumbled before running into the house.

"Hey mom" Story said giving me a hug before going in after her brother.

I stood with Joey as he shook his head with a smirk. "I hope Eissa didn't give you a hard time today" I spoke crossing my arms.

"No not at all" he said trying to hold a serious face. Eventually a grin grew on his face along with mine. "Ok maybe he was a little pain in the ass" he said.

My jaw dropped. "Don't call my baby a pain in the ass" I said hitting his arm.

He instantly began to rub his arm where I hit. "Damn Damita, you forgot you were strong as hell" he said making me laugh. "Nah he was good but there was few times I had a short patience. I just gave him that lollipop so he'd shut up" he said making me ball my fist to playfully hit him.

Before I could hit him Joey grabbed my fist making me laugh. He began to grin shaking his head. "I hope you don't hit your husband like that" he said in a playful tone.

"Shut up Joey, Goodnight" I said before entering the house.

I could hear Christopher and Story talking following their voices. Entering the kitchen I found them talking while Eissa ate his lollipop at the counter. Coming from behind Eissa I put my fingers in his curly hair kissing the top of his head.

"How was school" Christopher asked Story.

She looked between her father and I before speaking. "It was good, Sara was sent to the office"

"Yeah because your mother and I went to the school today. We had a talk with your principal and we told her how Sara's been treating you" he spoke looking at her.

Story looked at me as I continued to play with Eissa's hair. "What happened" she asked her father.

"Sara will be suspended and her parents are now aware of her behavior" Christopher said patting her shoulder. "As long as I'm alive Story I will never let anybody mess with you. If anyone's ever giving you a problem, come to your father and I'll handle it"

Without saying a word Story instantly ran into Christopher's stomach wrapping her arms around him tight. He looked at me with his widened eyes before hugging her back. I gave him a thumbs up making him smile.

"I love you dad" Story said loud and clear with her face buried in his hug.

"I love you more" he said.

"Awww" I said bringing Eissa's head to my chest.

"Mommy can I have more candy" Eissa asked lifting his head up.

"How much candy did uncle Joey give you today" I questioned raising one brow.

He smiled as his cheeks grew red. "He just gave me this" he said holding up the empty lollipop stick.

"Nooo your lying Eissa" Story said making my jaw drop.

"Hey we don't snitch in this house" Christopher said nudging Story.

Story shrugged her shoulders before frowning her brows. "How did I get in trouble, I'm gonna go upstairs and start my homework" she said before leaving us.

I looked at Eissa shaking my head. "You keep eating candy your gonna turn into candy" I said teasing him.

"Nooo" he was cheesing flashing his teeth.

I brought my face so close we were touching noses. "Yesss" I said scrunching my nose. "Why don't you play me a song on the piano and I'll give you candy" I spoke.

"Yayyy" he yelled in a upbeat tone.

"Ok now go upstairs to your piano. I'll meet you there" I said blushing.

Eissa was progressively getting better every week with his piano lessons. He was learning to play songs just using his ear. The boy was impressive. Story was also a little talented artist. Sometimes I'd walk in on her drawing, she'd get shy but she was way more talented than she thought she was.

I looked over her shoulder one weekend while she listened to music through her AirPods. She was drawing the most impressive thing I've seen her draw so far. My eyes widened to the sight before she turned around screaming.

"Mom you scared me" she cried taking off her AirPods.

"I'm sorry Story, that's really good. It looks just like Stevanna"

She looked back at her paper. "It is Stevanna"

"You have to show her when your done Story this is really good"

"I don't know mom, it's just practice"

"Practice or not Story, Stevanna would be happy and honored if she saw this"

Story lifted her head up to look at me. "Thanks mom but your just saying that cause I'm your daughter"

I bent down to her level. "No I'm staying that because you are talented. I'm always going to be honest with. Your father and I are paying for you to get the best education in the state. So you have some of the best teachers in the country. So don't be surprised when your work looks amazing like this"

Story's cheeks rose into a smile. I kissed her forehead making her blush. "Thanks mom"

"Now let's go visit Stevanna so we can show her this amazing drawing"

Story instantly lost her smile shaking her head no. I began to nod my head yes. "Come on Story, I know Stevanna is your favorite person. If we bring her your drawing and she likes it then you would have to know that your talented, right" I questioned pulling on her arm like a big kid.

Story rolled her eyes before blushing, I smiled before kissing her cheek. "Come on, you know I'm right"

I was serious when I told Story we'd show Stevanna her work. Later that same day I drove Story to Stevanna's apartment. Stevanna opened the door looking downwards at Story. "Story! I missed you so much" she spoke as Story ran into her with open arms.

The two of them held each other for a second. Stevanna looked up to me giving me a quick hug before letting us in. "What were you doing" Story asked Stevanna.

"I was writing music" she spoke.

"Cool!" Story turned to me "Mom I wanna write too"

"Maybe you can write with Stevanna baby"

"Story what were you doing before you got here" Stevanna asked her.

Story kept her hands behind her back holding her drawing. She began to swing her body back and forth with a smirk on her pretty face. "Whatcha got behind your back stink" Stevanna asked her.

"Nooothing" Story sung laughing.

"Let me see your hands" she demanded.

"No I have nothing Stevanna" her voice was loud and upbeat.

"Okay then I guess I'll just go back to writing" Stevanna spoke in a sad tone before walking in the other direction of Story.

"Ok, Wait" Story cried. "I made this for you" Story said revealing her drawing.

Stevanna's eyes widened, I watched as she scanned the paper. She eventually grabbed the paper out of Story's hand. Stevanna looked to me before looking at Story. "Stink this is amazing you really out did yourself here"

I could see Story cheesing hard flashing her white teeth. "I can start using this for my headshots" Stevanna finished.

Story tilted her head. "What's a headshot" she asked.

"You don't know what a headshot is!? Come on I gotta teach you so we can start on yours" Stevanna embraced Story like Rebbie embraced me when we were younger.

It just warmed my heart to watch em get along so well. All three of my children are truly my greatest accomplishments.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 929 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ Ι’Ιͺᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€Ι΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ Κ™α΄œα΄› ꜱᴏ Κœα΄‡ΚŸα΄˜ ᴍᴇ Ιͺ-" Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Κœα΄‡ α΄„α΄œα΄› ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...
711 35 5
❝π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 π’˜π’† π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?❞ -π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π—§π˜„π—Ό 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 π—Ÿπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ...