An Interesting Turn in Time ◇...

By vecna86

The Room of Requirement, The Come and Go Room, the Room of Hidden Things, the room goes by many names- but th... More

♡♥︎hello~ introductions & things♥︎♡
Who the Hell are You?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb
A New- Old Friend
Revelry
The Gaunts Aren't Exactly Popular Around Here.
The Rules
Joy and Sorrows
The Coma and the Cursebreaker
A Bit Of Peace
August Ends
Exploring and Gathering.
Return to Hogwarts
Girls Day
A Gift & Several Curses
corruption of a weasley
Super Squad
The Rage and the Ring
Secrets of Dumbledore
◇BATTLE GEAR◇
The Map Chamber
Holy Shit
Meeting Minerva
Ancient Magic and the Almost Kiss.
The Game
Control and the Christmas Invitation
a Christmas party and the Mysterious Malfoy
The Joys of Christmas
The Beginning of the End of Things as We Know It.
Aftermath
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Party-Hardy
Truth Comes Out
Ancient Magic Hunting
Fellow Slytherins
The Calm Before
The Storm
The Storm pt. 2
The Sleep
Isodora
Goodbyes & Greetings
Reunions
Telling All
Plans for Potter (Part 1)
Plans for Potter Part 2
A Visit to Xavier
What Are We?

Confessions and Secrets

810 38 8
By vecna86

Bill's POV

My family was yet to arrive when we appeared in the Burrow kitchen, which was probably a good thing. The wiggenwelds had throughly healed me, only leaving the dull nagging ache in the back of my head.

Rose however, was still unconscious- just not as deeply as she was the day Sebastian brought her back from the Department of Mysterys. I sat her on the counter, making sure she was steady enough to hold herself up. She groaned and wavered, but I wrapped my arm around her small waist as I leaned to open the cabinet above her. I summoned down a bottle of blood replenishing potion- which mom kept on hand due to the twins perpenisty to hurt themselves- and held it to her lips. She drank, and I watched her face quickly become more fleshed out and eyes alert.

She hissed in pain grabbing her leg. I place a hand on hers and reach for my wand, "I know, love." I use it to cut the trousers above ther wound, leaving the trouser leg about the same length as the shorts the muggles in Ginnys magazines seem to wear. The cut was deep.

With a sharp intake of break, Rose hissed again, "Wiggenweld." I quickly grabbed a vile from the cabinet above her, which she greedily downed.

The tension in her body died down noticeably, but the wound was still open- just not nearly as deep. I try to hand her another bottle of Wiggenweld, but she shakes her head, "No, no. I need to let the surface of it close naturally first. If I use wiggenweld now it'll scar." She vaguely gestures to her now black tattoo, and the white scar in which it resides, "Trust me."

She waves her wand and summons a spool of white bandages from her bag, and begins wrapping it tightly around her thigh. She winces in pain, and I gently take the fabric from her, "Here, let me. It's the least you can do, you saved my life."

I kneel infront of her, pulling her to the edge of the counter to better access the cut. I place one hand firmly on her thigh as I wrap, my heart wrenching a bit every time she fails to hold back a pained whimper. I tie off the fabric and set it beside her, still kneeling with the other hand on her outer thigh. Her eyes, despite the pain she was in, do not glitter with tears. Instead, I find her looking down at me with something I hadn't seen before in her eyes. Her chest betrays her heavy breathing and suddenly, all control I had held onto until this very moment left my body.

I stood, still holding her thigh with one hand, the other quickly finding its way to the back of her head and interweaving in her dark hair as I forcefully crashed my lips onto hers. To my delight, she returned the favor- her legs wrapping around my waist, pulling my hips flush against hers. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss as her fingers intertwined in my hair and lightly pulled. She smiled into the kiss, pulling her lips away from mine long enough to say, "You lost."

I groan as her lips return to mine with furver, parting as I ran my tongue over them. I move my hands down to her ass, picking her up from the counter. We apperate to my room, and she gasps as her back hits my bed. I pull away, holding myslef over her. My eyes meet hers, and I softly speak, "Are you okay with this, Rosalie?" She nods, "I need to hear you say it Rosie."

Her voice is quite, "Yes, Bill. Please," I quickly attempt to crash my lips back to hers, but she stops me, "What about the others, what if they come home?"

I chuckle, pulling out my wand and casting muffliato, "They won't hear anything, but I doubt they'll be home anytime soon."

●●●●Poorly written Smut under the cut●●●●●
(Bear with me, this is my first time writing this kinda thing.)

Third Person POV

Nothing about the pairs actions were gentle. Instead, they seemed feral. Too long. Too long had they danced around eachother, teasing. Too long had they denied that was was first a fun little game developed into something more.

Rose quickly ripped Bill's shirt over his head as he returned to the bed. He quickly followed her lead, quite literally ripping her blood stained shirt off of her, revealing her scarred frame. Rosalie waited for him to be repulsed at the sight. Instead, to her utter surprise and delight he leaned down to the one that began at her hip, pressing a kiss against it. The gesture sent heat straight to her core, causing her hips to buck up lightly.

Noticing this, Bill looked up at her from under his lashes as he trailed kisses up her abdomen, occasionally lightly running his tongue across the scars. Rose could only whimper in pleasure each time.

He made his way to her breasts, reaching behind her to unlatch her bra. Exposed, she gasped as his mouth found her nipple tongue swirling around it, and his other hand squeezed her other bare breast.

In another burst on wandless magic, their pants and underwear dissapeared. This caused Bill to laugh, lightly grazing the stiff peak of her breast with his teeth, "Eager are we?"

She moaned, but it interlaced with a musical laugh that Bill had grown to love ardently, "Please, Billy."

He chuckled, bringing his lips to hers again. His large hand reached down between them, parting her folds to find a wet mess. His eyes locked on hers as he lined his cock up to her enterance, slowly sliding it in.

Her back arched, and he groaned at the pleasure of her walls around him. He had touched himself to the thought of how this would feel, but he had never came anywhere close to the truth. Once he bottomed out inside of her, he whispered, "Are you okay?"

She smiled, lightly grazing his face with her fingertips, "Of course, baby. However, bring back lack of control you had down in the kitchen. I need you to lose control, because I'm about to."

Her words ignitied something deep within Weasley, causing him to crash his lips into hers and begin thrusting as hard and fast as he could. She moaned loudly, bordering on a scream of pleasure as he drilled her into the mattress beneath them.

He groaned loudly as well, unable to hold it in, "Fuck." He yelled as he gripped her hips, sitting between her legs as his cock thrusted into her, "Fuck Rosalie, fuck."

He had never been like this with anyone before. Sure he had slept with girls; sure Fleur was pleasurable enough. But to lose control like this? To ignore the bandage on her leg slowly beginning to be soaked in blood? He had never felt so free as he ever had.

Rosalie moaned as he continued to violently thrust into her, "Billy I'm-" She moaned loudly as he reached down, rubbing her clit with his thum and but pressure on her lower stomach, "Fuck Billy I'm cumming."

He moaned, "Fuck baby me too. Say it again, tell me your coming."

His thrusts grew sloppy, yet stayed forceful. She cried out loudly as her back arched, "I'm cumming. Fuck, you're making me come."

The feeling of her walls clamping around him was enough to push him over the edge. Her legs wrapped around him, holding him in her while he finished. The warm liquid filling her caused her to push her hips in into his and grind.

"Fuck, Rose. You keep doing that I'll keep going." He moaned down to the girl as he kissed her forehead.

"Please do, you lead me on for long enough." She giggled as he leaned down to kiss her.

He still hadn't pulled out of her, enjoying the warmth of her body interconnected with his, "How can you be so sweet yet do such dirty things?"

She winked playfully at him, "You have no idea the things I can do."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Before the pair could start again, a cacophony of noise came from down stairs. He quickly pulled out of her, and they got dressed. She changed her bandaid with the flick of her wand, then stared at her ruined pants on the ground, "Damn it," she mumbled, "I loved that pair."

Bill reached into a drawer, pulling out a pair of sweatpants, "Sorry about that, I had to cut them to get to that gash." He tossed the pants to her, "Here, love. These should be loose enough to not rub on the bandages."

She smiled at him and pulled them on, rolling up the cuffs of them and tying the drawstring tightly around her waist. They were black, with the word 'Gryffindor' printed down the leg. She kissed the boy before apperating into her room. She threw on a black tank top, seeing as her original top was filthy.

Bounding down the stairs, she joined the family happily chatting away.

"Rosie! Mom took the news of the shop rather well!" George lit up at the sight of her coming down the stairs, "I mean, she was pissed at first but-" Fred continued then stopped midsentence, "Why are you wearing Bill's pants?"

Bill had come down the stairs behind her. Seeing her blush, he saved her,"We went out to gather ingredients and had a run in with two  snatchers in the woods. They knocked me out and cut her leg open pretty good. I figured the sweatpants wouldn't rub on the bandages."

Everyone but the Ominis and Hermione seemed to believe that. Mrs Weasley went into hysterics, "They saw you? Oh dear. This isn't good. I must alert Dumbledore immediately-"

"Mum, I don't think they'll be telling anyone anything." Bill interupted.

"Ever." Rose added. She shrugged as shocked eyes fell to her, "Self defense. You may want to send someone after the bodies though."

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.5K 69
Everything changed that night. Anne was cursed. Sebastian lost the warmth in his eyes when he looked at her. Ominis lost his soft smile. And Séraphi...
6.2K 135 42
You enter Hogwarts as the new enigma. No one has ever heard of someone starting Hogwarts as a fifth year. After being sorted into Slytherin, you meet...
330 21 13
Your great great grandparents are Ominis Gaunt and MC. After saving Hogwarts as a fifth year and Anne the following summer she decided to hide her ma...
3.7K 155 34
"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. He's always, always in my mind. Not as a pleasure to myself...