EXTRAORDINAIRE || THE ORIGINA...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana Mikaelson reunites after ten weeks apart. And anew enemies... More

intro to characters part one
intro to characters part two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Five

17 0 1
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning, Klaus is asleep in bed, facing each other, underneath the bedcover. He's wearing a gray tank top and lounge pants.

{Christy's Nightdress}

- Klaus's Nightmare -

In the infirmary medical room, Christy wears a long infirmary gown, inhales and exhales.

Nadia gently strokes Christy's hair with her hand.

"Just hold on, Christiana." Nadia said, daughter, urging her daughter to stay awake.

"Tell Klaus I love him." Christy said to her mother, succumbing to her injuries as she takes her last breath and dies.

- Reality -

Klaus wakes up from his nightmare and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body.

He looks up at the doorway at Christy, who is at the doorway.

"Is it the same nightmare?" Christy asked him, concerned.

"Not this time." Klaus told her.

Christy slowly walks over to his side of the bed and sits down beside him. She gently caress his cheek with her hand.

"Your mind's playing tricks on you." Christy said to her.

"I don't know." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy gently lays back down on the bed and he gently covers them both with the bedcover.

"I just have this feeling that I'm gonna lose you again." Klaus said to her.

Christy gently caress his cheek with her hand. "I'm not going anywhere, Klaus."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He pecks a kiss on her forehead and they both slowly goes back to sleep.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair, eating a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal.

{Christy's Outfit}

Ana walks inside. She and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Hey, Christy." Ana greeted her.

"Hey, Ana." Christy greeted her back.

"What are you up to?" Ana asked, sitting in the sofa chair.

"Nothing much. Eating a bowl of cereal." Christy replied.

"Where's the three youngsters?" Ana asked, referring to Luna, Trinity and Nikole.

"At the camp with the teenage demigods and demigoddess." Christy told Ana, eating small spoonful of her cereal.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Suddenly, Christy feels lightheaded.

"Is it just me? Or is it the courtyard spinning?" Christy asked.

"Christy? Are you alright?" Ana asked, concerned.

"I don't know." Christy said, and collapses onto the floor.

"Christy?!" Ana exclaimed, getting up to her feet and kneels down her. "Christy?!"

Christy's eyes turns milky white eyes as she goes into Agarus's subconscious.

- Agarus's Subconscious -

Christy is laying on a grassy lawn in a clearing in the woods. She slowly sits up straight and slowly gets up to her feet, looking around.

"Hello, Christiana." The Elder God Agarus greeted her in his demonic voice.

Christy turns around and looks at Agarus, the Elder God of Destruction. "Agarus? Why am I in your subconscious mind?"

"Because I want you here." Agarus told her.

Agarus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

- Reality -

Christy lays on the bed in Klaus's and hers bedroom. Klaus, Elijah and Ana are with her.

"Christy said she was lightheaded and she collapsed on the floor and her eyes turned milky-white eyes." Ana told the Mikaelson Brothers.

Klaus gently puts his hand on Christy's head and closes his eyes.

He gets glimpses of the Elder God  Agarus and Christy.

Klaus gently pulls his hand away from Christy's head and becomes worried.

"What did you see?" Elijah asked his brother.

"Christy is with the Elder God Agarus. They're in a clearing in a woods." Klaus told Elijah.

"Is there a way to get Christiana out of Agarus's subconscious mind?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know." Klaus said.

Klaus, Elijah and Ana exchange worried looks at each other and looks at Christy.

⚜️⚜️

That late afternoon, Christy still lays on the bed, still conscious. Marcel slowly walks inside Klaus's and Christy's bedroom with Vincent.

"How is she?" Vincent asked.

"She's still conscious." Klaus told Vincent.

"Christy has been conscious all day." Ana said.

"We need to move her into the ballroom. I have a feeling that this won't be good." Vincent said.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the ballroom, Klaus gently walks inside and gently lays down Christy inside a salt circle. Elijah, Vincent, Ana and Marcel are with him. Mathias and Freya has joined them.

"What do we do now?" Freya asked.

"Hope she regains her conscious. And not as Dark Enchantress." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

- Agarus's Subconscious -

Agarus and Christy exchange tense looks at each other standing in the clearing of the woods.

"I know this isn't real. It's in my mind." Christy said.

Agarus smirks at her. "How smart you are."

"What do you want from me?" Christy asked.

"You are a powerful sorceress, Christiana. A powerful sorceress indeed, but you harbor a darkness within you, do you not?" Agarus asked.

"Yeah, I do." Christy said to him. "What about it?"

"Let's see if I get you to become your Dark Enchantress." Agarus said, and plunges his claw in her chest.

- Reality -

A blood-stained wound appears on Christy's chest, worrying the others.

"What's Agarus doing to her?" Marcel asked, worriedly.

"We have to wake her up." Klaus said, becoming worried about his wife.

⚜️⚜️

- Agarus Subconscious -

Agarus pulls out his blood-stained claw from Christy's blood-stained chest.

Christy looks up at Agarus with a serious look in her eyes. "You know the thing about my dark alter ego, Agarus. "I can say the incantation anytime I want."

Agarus and Christy exchange tense looks at each other as she says the incantation to summon her dark alter ego; Dark Enchantress.

"Azarith. Vintron. Zantos." Christy chanted the incantation, and her eyes glow red, becoming Dark Enchantress.

Christy/Dark Enchantress then, snaps her fingers, waking herself.

⚜️⚜️

That evening, In the ballroom, Christy/Dark Enchantress opens her eyes, which are red.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy/Dark Enchantress gets up to her feet, looks around at Klaus, Elijah, Ana, Marcel, Vincent, Mathias and Freya.

"Much better." Christy/Dark Enchantress said with a sly grin and uses her dark magic to send out a shockwave, knocking everyone out against the wall and unconscious and falls onto the floor.

Christy/Dark Enchantress looks at Ana and saunters up to her.

"Christy? You can fight this. I'm not gonna fight with you." Ana said.

"Good then." Christy/Dark Enchantress said, and uses her dark magic to levitate Ana in the air. "I don't wanna fight with you either. I wanna destroy you."

And Christy/Dark Enchantress uses her dark sorceress magic to snap Ana's neck, knocking her out onto the floor.

Christy/Dark Enchantress turns around to look at Klaus. "Hello, Klaus. Go ahead, make your cute eyes glow wolf."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Chris." Klaus said to his wife.

"That's too bad." Christy/Dark Enchantress said to Klaus and uses her dark magic to levitate him in the air. "Because I wanna hurt you."

And Christy/Dark Enchantress uses her dark magic to snap Klaus's neck, knocking him out unconscious onto the floor.

A whoosh of thunder is in the ballroom. Cyrus and Ismene is there, wearing casual clothes and trench coat.

"Christiana?" Cyrus said to his niece.

Christy/Dark Enchantress looks at her Uncle Cyrus and smirks. "Well, well, Uncle Cyrus and Aunt Ismene."

Cyrus and Ismene uses their combined deities powers to hit Christy/Dark Enchantress with a lightning bolt, causing her to be knocked unconscious onto the floor.

The husband and wife, Cyrus and Ismene, scurries up to their niece, Christiana, and kneels down to check on her.

"She's gonna be alright, Cyrus." Ismene reassured her husband.

⚜️⚜️

That night, after recovering, Klaus, Elijah, Vincent, Ana and Marcel are with him. Mathias and Freya are sitting in the courtyard.

Cyrus and Ismene gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"How is Christiana?" Elijah asked about his sister-in-law, concerned.

"She's gonna be resting for a while." Ismene said. "But she will be fine."

"I can make Christy a herbal concoction for her." Mathias said.

"That be will be good." Cyrus said to Freya and looks at the others. "Christy will feel remorseful about what she has done to you all. So, just be there for her."

"We will." Klaus said.

Cyrus and Ismene nodded and whooshes away in thunder.

Klaus and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other, worried about Christy.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
694 21 28
After the private jet crashed into a river, Christy returns, but she's not quite herself. With Christy's her dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress, re-eme...
42.9K 1K 29
Mariposa Bennett forged her own path and wields incredible power derived from a mysterious phenomenon that only occurs within herself. Mariposa is fa...
337K 12.1K 39
━━━ 'i can't wait to spend eternity with you' ┏ ┓ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a sarcasti...