Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Undisciplined Desire: Part One

180 3 0
By the-pro-fangirl

A/N: Dark x female reader smut. I read the ACOTAR series and was inspired. If you like fancy parties with extravagant clothes and amazing sex, you're in for a treat ;)

Undisciplined Desire: Part One

You held both sides of the heavy skirt of your dress up as you carefully made your way down the curved grand staircase of the manor, worried you might slip in your heels. You had never in your life been this dressed up in such a gorgeous gown.

It was a ball gown, probably more expensive than anything you'd ever wear again. It was the darkest black, not faded like your heavily worn everyday clothes. It had sleeves and a bodice that was sheer, save for the whispers of embroidered black roses and leaves that covered your breasts and wrapped around your arms like vines. The way the embroidery perfectly covered what had to be hidden but still left so much on display was elegantly sexy. The embroidery carried down slightly past the waist of the gown, where the sheer mesh was nowhere to be found and was replaced with the deep, dark fabric. A slit came up high; not dangerously so, but enough to raise eyebrows. Your makeup was sultry, your hair loosely curled and down, and your nails were like claws and matched the outfit. You knew you would turn heads tonight, but you only cared about one in particular.

Once you took your last descending step and you were on flat flooring, you let yourself relax a bit while still ensuring that you didn't accidentally step on your dress. New arrivals were filing into the entryway while other guests with drinks already in their hands milled about, talking and laughing. You scanned the room for a familiar face and after a moment, you found the one you were looking for. It was grayscale and handsome, with a veined hand tucking some stray, wavy dark hair out of the way.

"Thank goodness. There you are!" You rushed towards him, taking in the full view of his look for the night. He wore a simple, black satin suit with a dress shirt underneath that mimicked your dress; sheer with black rose embroidery. A few buttons were left undone and he wore no tie, but had shiny dress shoes to complete the look.

"And there you are. Wow." You watched Dark take in every inch of you, starting from your eyes all the way down to your toes. You noticed that he spent a bit more time gazing at your risque bodice and your exposed leg, smooth and shiny from the shave and lotion earlier. This was exactly the reaction you were hoping for.

"It's gorgeous, isn't it?" you smiled, looking down at your insane clothes.

"No, you are. You look...devilishly delicious." Dark's hands found your waist immediately, needing to have his hands on you. Your arms went around his neck, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Your fingers brushed against the bare skin showing as you adjusted it, even though it didn't need adjusting. You just wanted to touch him, too.

"Look who's talking! I mean, you always look amazing in your perfectly tailored dress clothes, but this shirt...it's such a tease."

"Your entire outfit is a tease. It's not the kind of thing you wear a bra with. Hopefully you at least have panties on, with how high your slit goes." As if he cared. He most likely wished you weren't wearing anything at all underneath, so he could have perfectly easy access.

"I do. Lacy, the way you like them," you winked. Judging by the amount of heat already flooding to your cheeks and between your legs, you knew tonight was going to be dangerous. Luckily, Dark offered a drink to distract both you and him, and you went off towards the bar.

Plenty of staff had been hired for the grand fall ball being thrown at the manor, but Dark still went behind the bar himself to open and pour you each a glass of almost ebony wine. It was only noticeable that it was actually a shade of red when the liquid shook or swirled, streaking a deep maroon on the glass for a moment. It was a drier blend, with notes of blueberry and blackberry plus the slightest hint of dark chocolate. It was fancier than what you would normally drink, perfectly matched to the occasion.

At the bar alone, several people came up to the two of you, complimenting your looks and attempting to catch up. Neither you nor Dark were much for socializing at big events. It was why you couldn't believe Dark had agreed to having a ball there in the first place. But the wine and fancy dress code was enough to convince him, so he indulged the people long enough to come up with an excuse and then he led you to the parlor room where it was much less crowded. You both sat on one of the velvet loveseats, knees brushing up against one another.

"I'm surprised Wilford hasn't tracked us down yet," you grinned, taking a swig of wine.

"Oh, he's already tried to get me on the dance floor. You're lucky you were still upstairs when the first of the guests arrived. By now he's surely a couple drinks in and having the time of his life entertaining anyone and everyone in the room with him. Be glad he's preoccupied."

"To peace and quiet, then," you snickered, holding up your glass for a toast.

"I'll drink to that," Dark agreed, lightly clinking his glass against yours and taking a sip.His free hand found your knee, caressing it softly, then moving it up and in slightly until it was touching the sensitive skin of your inner thigh. You looked around the room at all the people, some of which were deep in their own conversations, hors d'oeuvres, or drinks, while others were sneaking glances your way. After all, Dark quite literally radiated a unique energy, his blue and red auras second nature to you by now. Everyone was intrigued by him but often too scared to actually initiate a conversation. So naturally, they were noticing him, and what he was doing to you...

"Dark, people are watching," you said, trying not to wriggle at his touch as his fingers went further up your leg.

"Let them. We're not doing anything wrong," Dark replied. "It's my home they're in. If they don't like the attention I'm giving you, there are plenty of other rooms for them to mingle in." Dark's lips found your neck as you tucked your hair behind your ear habitually. By now he had set his wine down on the coffee table so he could focus solely on you. Liquid sloshed in your glass as you tried to keep your composure, despite the fact that you could actually feel your panties getting wet. It never took much for him to arouse you. He knew exactly what your weaknesses were. That mixed with how extra good he looked tonight and the scent of his spicy cologne was making it difficult for you to act normal.

"I know," you replied. His fingers grazed your clit through your underwear and you squirmed. He stopped touching you there to grab your chin and tilt it toward him so he could kiss you, sneaking his tongue in. You still knew people were looking, but you didn't care. One kiss from him was all it took. You needed him.

Your fingers felt their way through his soft locks as he kissed you, tugging when you were feeling especially desperate. His hands were on your waist, gripping you tightly, pulling you closer, then into his lap. He wanted to put on a show for his guests; let them know that you were his. He was beginning to get hard, and you briefly thought about riding him right then and there, guests in the room and all. Your dress was so big and long that it would hide everything, even though it would be glaringly obvious what was happening. You didn't know how to keep quiet, and oftentimes, Dark didn't either.

"Ah, here's the lovebirds!" Wilford's voice boomed suddenly, breaking you away from your sinful thoughts. He had a martini in hand and had clearly been working up a sweat on the dancefloor. "Now I see why you haven't been out on the floor yet." He winked at you, and you reluctantly climbed off of Dark, smoothing out your dress. Dark had to cleverly place his hands in order to hide the bulge that had begun to form in his already well-fitting dress pants.

"You know I don't like to dance, Wil. I will for y/n, but we both need more wine before that will happen," Dark explained. You took a long drink from your glass, nodding in agreement.

"You certainly seem to be already loosened up," Wilford chuckled, noticing what Dark was trying to hide. "But I guess you're just getting started. I'll leave you to it. But I expect to see both of you out there before the night ends! I will drag you both into the ballroom if it comes down to it!"

"We don't doubt that," Dark answered. Wil left the room and Dark drained his glass. "Another?" he asked.

"Please," you replied, and you followed him back to the bar. He refilled both of your glasses, and you each took sizeable gulps from them before leaving the busy bar and finding an empty spot against the wall to stand.

"You know, it's probably for the best that Wil came and interrupted us," you admitted.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"I was dangerously close to doing something extremely inappropriate in front of our party guests."

"Such as?"

"Taking your cock out of your pants and riding it in front of everyone," you spoke, your words tickling his ear as you whispered into it.

"Darling, I wish you would have." Dark's teeth scraped your earlobe, gently nibbling and tugging. Once again, you were weak. You felt like you would absolutely lose your mind if you didn't have him inside you soon. There surely was a puddle in your panties by now.

"I think we should go upstairs," you said, wanting to move things along.

"I don't know, y/n. It's so much fun to tease you. Especially with everyone around. You know you need to behave yourself, but then again, how can you? I know exactly how to make you feel completely euphoric. Better than that, even. Just think about how well I fit inside you. How good my tongue feels on you. How loudly I make you scream..."

"Fuck, Dark. Please come upstairs with me," you begged.

"People aren't liquored up enough yet. They'll notice that we're gone."

"Then I have to go to the bathroom."

You wished you weren't wearing makeup so you could splash some water on your face. Instead you drained your wine glass that you had brought with you and touched up your lipstick. Then, you reached up the slit of your skirt and down your underwear. You were that desperate. You'd get yourself off real quick, then return to the party and be able to deal with Dark's teasing. Except that midway through, with your breathing becoming heavy as you found your rhythm, the door opened and shut, Dark locking it behind him.

"I knew you couldn't wait any longer," he smirked. "But please, allow me."

He got down on his knees and moved your skirt, pulling your panties down until they were bunched around your ankles. His tongue was warm against you, licking up inside of you, tasting your desire for him. He sucked on your tender clit, which you had already weakened by your own fingers. He brought you to your release in record time with you tugging at his hair, your knees buckling.

"Too bad you put on more lipstick. I'd love those luscious lips wrapped around me. Later, I suppose," Dark decided, wiping his mouth and helping you with your undergarment. "Let's dance before Wilford decides to come find us again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.8K 26
A Septiplier mini-series inside the book "Septiplier One-Shots" written by myself and Jessobecka. Which, if you haven't checked out you totally shoul...
92.4K 1.8K 41
YouTube. One shots. That's all I gotta say. BOOM
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
146K 3.9K 86
basically stories about you and one of the three youtubers in the title. Simple as. Not much else to say... I'm open for requests EXCEPT from lemons...