Babysitting the Bad Boy's Lit...

By EllaMrqzStories93

A Story where two opposite worlds collide Bella Fernández the introverted yet simple girl who likes to read... More

Introduction of characters and Aeshtetics
Chapter one: First job
Chapter Two: Our terrible meeting
Chapter Four: My bestfriend
Chapter Five: Painful memory
(Filler Chapter)
Chapter Six: Great Entrance Asshole
Chapter Seven: Chocolate disaster
Chapter Eight: Invitation
Chapter Nine: Nice dinner
Chapter Ten: Im not popular
Chapter Eleven
Announcement!

Chapter three: My nerd

77 0 0
By EllaMrqzStories93

Reading in the library is my favorite to place to read, no distractions, no yelling or shouting, and no teenage drama.

My phone suddenly started to ring. Wonder who it is?.

I checked the caller ID and it showed
Avery❤. That's weird avery doesn't call anyone at this time, she's either too busy eating or watching a movie.

I pressed the accept call button.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just curious of what your doing today"

That's odd, i told her this morning ill be at the school library, it's kinda obvious what ill be doing here.

"Okay, cut the act avery, what happend?"

I heard her curse at the other end, and let out a groan in frustration.

"Okay, you got me"

She paused for a second

"I think adam's cheating on me"

What the heck!.

"What!, how?, why?!"

"It started yesterday, he's becoming a bit more distant and i don't really know why"

"Don't think that okay?, im sure he has his reason's being distant" i said reassuringly, im not really that close to adam, i only know him as avery's boyfriend

Although i have seen that adam has been acting weird ever since he met archer, and i dont know why.

Did they get into a fight before?.

I shook those thoughts out of my head, why am i even thinking of archer.

"Yeah, your propably right, phew im glad i got that out my head, its been fucking killing me for the whole day now, but thanks for listening, bye love ya!"

I giggled. "Bye love you too!"

And we both hanged up.

A Couple of minutes passed and i finished reading my book, i checked to see the time and it was already late.

I got up from my seat taking putting the book back on the shelf, i found another book and i kinda got attracted to it, so i borrowed it from the librarian.

On my way out, i bumped into someone making me almost fall.

Keyword being almost.

Luckily the person i bumped into caught me, circiling their arms around my waist pulling me close to them.

I opened my eyes to see archer.

With a worried look on his face, on instinct i quickly pushed myself off him, and muttered a 'sorry'.

I tried to pick up the book that fell but archer beat me to it grabbing it and handing it to me.

"Thank you and sorry, ill come by at your house to babysit lily bye" before turning to leave, but he caught my wrist making me stop in running away from him.

"Wait, you can ride with me to my house it will be a lot faster"

"Uhm...i can go by myself but thanks for the offer"

"No, its already late, you can't go out by yourself nerd" he said smirkingly at me.

I gave him a cold glare.

I sighed "fine, i guess"

He grinned, and a cute dimple appeared on his cheeck that made him kinda attractive.

He led me outside the driveway and goes to a motorcycle making me nervous.

He took out his keys and rode on the motorcycle, he then took out a helmet and handed it to me.
He looked at me confused

"What you need an invitation to ride nerd?"

"Is that yours?" I pointed at his motorcycle

"If it were'nt then i wouldn't be riding it now would i?, you know for a nerd, your not that smart"

"Well sorry for asking asshole"

He sighed throwing his head up, and looked back at me.

"Just get on"

I hesitated for a bit, before finally giving in.

This kinda fits his theme of being the bad boy, black leather jacket with plain white t-shirt, and black pants, with a motorcyle.

How cliché.

I hop on his motorcycle wearing the helmet he gave me, gripping the side of his jacket.

He chuckled and revved his engine, making a loud sound, i wrapped my arms aroung his waist scared he'll go fast,

And he did.

By the time we get to his house, if the floor wasn't dirty, i would have practically kissed the floor right about now.

Archer just chuckled and looked at me with amusement skating his face.

I gave him a scowl.

I walked over to the front door, and right on time, lily opened the door with a toothy grin and beamed with happiness that makes my heart explode.

She's so cute.

"You came!!!" She said with pure happiness laced in her voice.

I giggled. "Of course i came"

Archer chuckled at the sight, and lily held my hand with her little hand, leading me inside the house, archer followed suit.

Lily's stomach started grumbling, she clutched her stomach looking at me with a cute pout on her face.

She then turned to archer, and archer gave her a raised eyebrow.

"what?" Is all archer said.

Is he dumb or what.

"She's hungry, you idiot didn't you feed her?"

"I dont know how to cook nerd"

I rolled my eye's at his statement.

"Let me use your kitchen" i said in a cold voice.

Still angry at him for purposely going fast on the ride just so i could wrap my arms around his waist.

He gave me smirk "Aww is my nerd going to cook for me?" He cooed.

He caught me off guard when he said 'my nerd' my face flush, i quickly turned around

"Im not cooking for you, im cooking for lily" i said a bit too fast, "asshole" i muttered.

Im in the kitchen searching ingredients
For mashed potatoes and baked ham.

Aha found the ingrediants!

Time to get to cooking!.

Im getting started by peeling the potatoes, lily is upstairs doing her homework, while archer is leaning against the island counter behind me, watching my every move.

Jeez creepy much.

"Need any help?" He asked

"No, i can do this on my own, you can leave" i said coldy, i dont want to stay with the bad boy.

I don't like all this attention im getting from school, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Cold much" he said as he let out a deep yet attractive chuckle.

"Just not much of a people's person, more of an introvert"

"Really?, are that girl you were with your bestfriend?, and about alden or arden guy is he your boyfriend?"

Why the hell is he asking me all this?!

"You mean adam?, he's not my boyfriend, and 'that girl' your talking about is indeed my bestfriend and adam's girlfriend" i said.

I put a halt to cooking, turning to look at archer with a look i cant explain.

He stared at me keenley, as if he's searching for any lies hidden in my face.

"Try as you might archer, i never lie" just the thought of lying to someone makes me sick, reminds me of...never mind.

"Okay, but that alden" i cut archer off.

"Adam" he just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah the dude, didn't seem like a boyfriend material to your bestfriend, he was more fixated on you" he said his voice dangerously low.

And for some reason, it made him look kinda........attractive.

Oh my god, i think im crazy!, why do i think like this, and why is my stomach...fluttering?!.

My face is heating up and my stomach is fluttering, along with my heart beating so fast, what is happening to me

My thoughta were cut off, what did he say?, 'he was more fixated on you', no way, adam's just being protective that's all.

"Lily dinner's ready!" I said, while i prepare the table.

"FOOD!!" Lily shouted as she saw the food placed on the table, as archer looks impressed.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, i checked to go see who it is, as i opened the door a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and i must say he was attractive.

Not as attractive as archer.

I shook those thoughts away, remember bella, he's the bad boy the player.

Just then archer appeared and had a smile on his face.

"Hey what's up dude!" The other guy said in such a loud voice.

"Good, how 'bout you?" Archer said.

"Doing good, who's the pretty little lady?" He said giving me a flirty smile.

Archer gave him a menacing look, makes him look-god whats happening to me?!.

The loud guy just chuckled and gave archer a knowing smirk.

Why do bad boy's smirk all the time?.

"You must be the babysitter" the guy said.

"Yes, who are you exactlty" raising a questioning look at him.

"Oh i haven't introduce myself, im daniel but you can call me danny" giving me his hand for a handshake.

I hesitated for a second and took his hand and shaked it.

Daniel or danny, turned to archer who was staring blankly at danny, they were doing some kind of mind-reading telephaty or something.

Archer just nodded at him, then broke a breath-taking smile.

Archer looked at me. "You mind if this guy joining us for dinner" wrapping his arm around danny's shoulder.

"Sure" I then went inside the dining room, just to see lily's face smeared with mashed potato and the ham's sauce.

Lily looked at me and gave a cute toothy smile, i laughed, even though she's a bit dirty, she still looks cute.

I grabbed a pack of tissue, cleaning of the food on her face, she giggled. "The food was soooo yummy!" She exclamed.

I smiled at the compliment. "Thank you".

I sat down on the seat and started eating, archer and danny finally entered the dining room and sat down.

Archer sat down beside me and danny sat down next to lily. Archer took a bite of the food i made.

Why am i nervous?, does he dislike the food?.

Archer smiled and looked at me. "It tastes amazing"

Danny moaned in satisfaction. "That was fuc-" archer slapped the back of his head and pointed his finger to lily.

Danny made a pout, and whimpered when he touched his head.

I laughed.

The night ended with danny leaving early.

Lily and archer watching in the living room, while im finishing up in the kitchen.

After i was done with cleaning, i went to the living room to tell lily its past her bed-time.

Lily was already asleep, her head resting on archer's lap, archer looked at lily, suprised and had a look of adoration.

Archer noticed my presence when i cleared my throat, he had a relieved expression skating all over his face 'and it was an adorable sight'.

"What do i do?" He whispered

"Have you ever put her to bed?" I questioned him raising one of my eyebrows.

"No, im not an expert in taking care of kids" he said giving me a serious look.

I sigh and stepped forward i carefully lift lily in my arms and headed upstairs to her room.

I put lily to her bed and tucked her in, i turned around to leave but saw archer looking blankly at me.

"What" i spat.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Nothing nerd"

"Okay douchebag" he glared at me, and i glared harder.

There's this question that ive been wanting the answer to but i dont know how to say it, whatever its not like i care about his opinion.

I shoot my shot.

"Why were you being nice to me earlier?" I blurted out.

Oh my god, it sounded like i was nervous.

He hummed, putting his finger on his chin, looking down on the floor, leaning against the the wall near the door.

"Lily asked me to be nice to you when you left our house when you first got here, mom said so too" he answered an annoyed expression displayed on his face.

Hah, so the bad boy is a mommy's boy.

How cute.

Please note my sarcasm.

"But clearly, you dont fucking care what nice things i do to you"

"Believe me, your nice act does not impress me" i said harshly

His jaw tightened, indicating that he's pissed.

Like i care.

"You don't have to act nice to me when we clearly hate each other"

He stayed a bit silent, absorbing my words.

"So.... whe just pretend were nice to each other, and when were alone we turn back to normal?" He suggested.

"Yeah, only if you stop acting like an annoying asshole when we act nice" i spat out in the nicest way possible, showing my fakest smile.

He mirrored my action.

"I hate you, asshole".

"I hate you too, nerd"

And so began our fake friendship, but also secret hate relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 494 38
She's a bad girl, He's a nerd. Opposites attract, at least that's what they say. Haley Jones just doesn't give a shit. The stares, the comments abou...
33.2K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
567K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
63.9K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...