Chapter Ten: Im not popular

"So Bella any boy's that caught your attention?" Anna asked teasingly. My mom grins and my dad's face hardens.

"Uhm no, I prefer studies over boys." I answered politely with a small smile.

"Bwut I thowght Archie was your boyfwiend?" Lily asks innocently.

"Sweetie is that true?!" Mom and Anna asked me. I could practically see the excitement and hope in their eyes.

Jeez I knew they were secretly shipping us!

While my Dad on the other hand, had the exact opposite reaction, stone faced, and cold brown eyes, tight lipped.

Archer seems to be amused by this situation and smirks.

"Well teddy is it true?" Dad asks.

"No." "Yes." Archer and I said at the exact same time, I can feel my cheeks heat up from his answer.

I mean HELLLLOOOO?!?!?! I NEVER AGREED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND WE ARENT EVEN FRIENDS!!

I glare at Archer, I want to kill this Asshole!! And break every bone in his body.

He just sits there unbothered and smirking and winked at me, Is he insane?! Or just plain idiotic.

I turn to my Dad having a raging face, while Mom and Anna give eachother secretive smiles and almost giggling like teenage girls.

I could practically hear the church bells coming out of their heads. And its annoying.

"No its not true!" I said to them.

Dad raises his eyebrows at me and I look at him with pleading eyes, ill explain later.

He just sighs and nods while Mom and Anna pout a bit.

"Mommy i wanna go to sleep" Lily tiringly says to Anna and she nods and pick her up.

Its currently 10 in the evening, im in my pj's and sitting inside of Lily's room, your probably guessing why im still here.

One of my Mom's and Anna's friend got into a car accident and got admitted to the ER.

Mom and Anna weren't in the right state of mind to drive, so Dad was the one who drove them both to the hospital.

We got a call earlier from them saying that i'll be staying here at the west's house while they adults stay awake outside of the ER.

"When is mwommy coming bawck?"

"She will come back Sweetie, they are just out there taking care of their friend. Somehow while Mom Dad and Anna where getting ready to leave Lily woke up and started crying.

So I suggested that i stay for the night and take care of Lily, Anna agreed after some talking but I couldn't miss on how my Dad reacted, he looked angry, and confused.

But it disappeared when my Mom started crying, and that made my Dad forget all the other problems and comforted mom.

It really does amaze me on how a man could love a woman like that.

"Bella?" I hear Lily call out to me. "Yes sweetie?"

"Is it true?" She asked her eyes getting glossy.

"Hm?"

"Thawt you and Archie not boyfwiend and girlfwiend?" She asked.

Well that surely made my face flush.

"Yes, were just friends" I try to put on a smile for her but she doesnt seem to believe it.

"Do you hawve another boyfwiend?" She asks with those puppy dog eyes.