Chapter Eleven

"Wakey wakey." I hear a small whisper enter my ears, but I still wanna sleep

I grab the blanket over me and hug it tighter, snuggling it closer. "Wake up."

"Noo." I answer the annoying voice trying to wake me from my sleep.

"Go away" I say again, I hear a frustrated sigh and some words? You made me do this? I think?

"WAKE THE HELL UP NERD!" As that person shouts, I sit up from the bed startled. "Halle-fucking-lujah, sleeping beauty finally woke up" Archer says, his voice filled with sarcasm.

I throw the pillow straight to his face, He doesn't seem faced by it and instead rolls his eyes.

"You know throwing a pillow at my Handsome face doesn't inflict pain on me whatsoever."

"Wow inflict is a big word for a dodo brained asshole like you, and you? Handsome? Impossible" I retort back and eyes me challangingly.

"Yeah handsome isn't right, Hot and sexy would be perfect" He replies with a wink his voice is filled with confidence.

And I did the unexpected and laughed, I actually laughed, there was nothing funny in that sentence he just said but the way he said sexy was funny.

Calling himself sexy was ridiculous, but funny, I had no energy to talk back. He looked at me amusingly and his lips quirked up a bit, he just shook his head and chuckled.

After I have recovered from laughing and turned to Archer. "So what was the reason you had to wake me up."

"Oh cook breakfast for me and Lily" He demanded, I rolled my eyes, He just had to ruin my sleep just because he doesn't know how to cook.

Well I can't blame him, one day I'm going to teach this guy to cook, I would feel sorry for his wife if he didn't know how to.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and wore an apron, and got the eggs, bacon, bread and some oj.

"Good morning.." Lily greets me, her little hands balled into fist rubbing her eyes. "Morning Lily" I greet her.

"What's for breakfast?" She asks.

"Eggs, bacon, bread, and orange juice"

"Yay!! Orang juice, I wanna have my eggs mixed" she asks in her cute voice.

"You mean scrambled eggs?" Archer came downstairs with a towel over his shoulder and wet hair.

"Okay then scrambled eggs for Lily, and you?" I point the spatula at Archer, he put a finger on his chin that makes him look like he's thinking.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon" he said bluntly.

"Okay" My reply was short and simple because, I now remember the events that happend last night.

Im sitting on the sofa with Lily on the carpeted floor playing with her dolls while Archer is on the armchair near Lily, I take out my textbook and start doing my homework

Since there's nothing to do hear anyway.

I take a chip from the bowl, I prepared earlier.

"What's that bella?" Lily asks while resting her small chin on the couch seat.

"Oh just some homework" I answered.

"Boring." The asshole*cough* I mean Archer talks.

"Shouldn't you be doing your homework as well?" I ask irritatingly.

"Don't feel like doing it" He replies while taking a chip from my bowl.

"Hey that's mine!"

He gives me a blank look and eats the chip while taking another one from the bowl. I sigh giving up and start doing this stupid chemistry homework.

While doing the homework, I kept rewriting everything, erasing my mistake, and I didn't even noticed I was grumbling up words that don't even make sense.

This is so irritating!

"You need help there?" I look up to see Archer's face.

"Like you could answer this" I scoff, how can he answer this when he doesn't even go to class!

"Alright bet, If I answer that correctly then you have to do whatever I say for a full day" He suggests.

"And what if you get it wrong?" I ask, wait why am I even listening to the asshole?

"Im never wrong sweetheart" He says and adds a stupid wink to his flirty reply.

Ugh typical bad boys.

I shoot him a glare and he clears his throat. "Okay, If you win Ill do whatever you say for a full day."

I think about this bet, and maybe it wouldn't be bad to ask for help once in a while? Right? But this is archer were talking about, he rarely even goes to class.

And if he gets it wrong he will have to do whatever i want for a full day, now that would be a sight to see.

I sigh heavily. "Fine, we can do the stupid bet" I rolled my eyes at his growing cheeky smirk.

"Hand me the textbook and I'll solve it for you." He puts out his hand for me to give the book. I gave it but not before he could discreetly brush his fingers against mine.

I quickly pull my hand back and wait for him to answer it, he scribbled on the notebook and wrote some things, and then he handed it back to me.

I took a look at the page and shocked me, the heck?! This is exactly what the teacher wrote on the board and the answer.. its correct.

No wait, no! This is wrong, I'm sure of it.
I'll just wait until the teacher checks it and then we'll be sure if its correct or not.

Just as I start closing the notebook, I see a small writing on the corner of the page. Making my blood boil.

'For a nerd, you are really dumb ;)'