(Filler Chapter)

I sat in our living room trying to take my mind off of what ever happend yesterday at the cafeteria, mom is beside me looking for a good movie to watch.

"What movie would you like to watch dear?" Mom asked, anything to get my stupid mind distracted from the events of yesterday.

I thought to myself but instead said. "You can pick the movie mom"

She nodded and hummed in responce.

"Ooh!, what about Blended?" She exclaimed.

"Sure, you can start the movie, i'll make the popcorn" she smiled and took the remote and played Blended.

I walked to the kitchen and went to the cabinet where the popcorn was, i had to stand on my tippy-toes to reach it, it was kinda high.

Once I got the popcorn i took the bag and put it on the bowl and place it in the microwave for 6 minutes and wait till it's done.

The satisfying 'ding!' enters my ears meaning its popcorn time, I squeal in delight, popcorn is the best snack for a movie night.

I made it rhyme!, I giggled.

I open the microwave door, and take the bowl out with my cute kitty mitten and take it to the living room where mom is watching the funny scene in blended.

where Hilary walks in with her new look and Jake is blown away by her, while Jim's scene plays the song 'It's the end of the world' and Lauren is looking like a proud mom.

The scene made mom laugh, it makes me smile to see her happy and laughing, i just wish dad was here at home and not at italy.

My dad, Andrew Fernández married my mother Martha jones, jones was my mom's maiden name before she and dad got married.

Both my parents got married at the age of 19, in which made my Nana Via furious, my Nana strictly forbid my mom to date my dad because dad was the popular boy in their highschool.

Which made mom fell for him. my mom became my dad's tutor because his grades were dropping, but during one of their tutoring sessions dad fell for mom.

I can't really blame him though, mom was absolutely drop dead gorgeous, unlike me with plain face and plain body, okay back to the story.

When dad fell for mom, he had no clue on how to pursue a girl, so when they had a tutoring session dad made a move and asked mom out, mom refused.

Since the regection, dad made it his duty to make mom fall for him, not knowing mom had a secret crush on him, so everyday dad would bring mom chocolates, flower, love notes, and many other romantic stuff.

After months and months of pursuing mom finally gave in and dated him, dad met nana via and grampa victor, grampa liked dad, but nana had hated him.

So dad did everything in his power to make nana like him, dad started studying harder, looked for a job, took care of mom, even graduated with a master's degree.

And dad proposed to mom when they were 18, and got married at 20, and got pregnant with me at 22, that was financially stable and mom got a job as a nurse.

Dad got an offer at a job in italy, and I haven't seen him since his last visit, on christmas.

I miss my dad.

Welp that's the whole story of my mom and dad. Now back to the movie!

The movie ended with Lauren and Jim, living happily ever after, the end

And my Mom and Dad living their happily ever after.

A/N:Hello my fellow readers!, this is just a filler and some extra information about bella's mom and dad, i've been suffering from writers block so im not updating much soon.

Good bye and please enjoy reading!.