Chapter Nine: Nice dinner

Maybe I should kill him now before anyone can see.

Nope that will never work.

Im with my mom and dad facing the west's front door, my mom holding her delicious apple pie smiling.

And dad holding mom's waist staring at her lovingly, It's amazing how dad is still so in love with mom.

The door opened to see Archer with a black button-up dress shirt with a pair of black pants, He smiles at me and introduces himself.

"Hey Bella, nice to see you came."

I rolled my eyes. "Well I didn't really have a choice."

Mom coughed and threw me a be-respectful face, I sigh and just look at archer with a forced smile, he smiles back with delight.

He then turned to my father and raised his hand for a hand-shake. "Hello sir im Archer west."

Dad smiled, he took his hand and shook it. "Well it's nice to meet you archer, and no need to be so formal."

"I dont like it when people call me sir makes me feel old, Call me Andrew instead" Dad smirks and Archer does the same.

Archer then goes to mom and shakes her hand. "Hello Archer it's so good to see you again, look how tall you are!"

He laughed. "Good to see you too Martha, let me hold that for you, it looks kinda heavy" He took the pie, and welcomed us inside.

I hear footsteps running down the stairs and Lily come in with a huge toothy smile. "BELLA!!!!!!" She squeeled and rush forward to give me a hug.

I knelt down to her height level and hug her tight. "You lufk sho fwetty" She says her words muffled by my hair.

"You look beautiful" I pull away from her. "Lily, introduce yourself to bella's parents" Anna came in and hugged mom and shook hands with dad.

"Nice to see you Anna" Dad said, and Anna nodded with a smile.

Lily stepped forward with a smile. "Hi! I'm Lily!"

"Well hello there little one, I'm Martha, Bella's mom" mom introduced herself.

"And I'm Andrew, Bella's dad"

Lily smiled and ran of into her room upstairs, and came running back with a paper in her tiny hands.

"Look Bella, I drew you in arts and crafts!! And my teacher gave me three stars!!" Lily exclaimed and showed me the drawing.

Making my heart melt, it's a drawing of a girl stick figure with dark brown hair and has a smile on her face and a big heart around her, but there is another stick figure.

And it has midnight black hair and a frown on its face holding hands with the drawing of me.

Please don't tell me its the one I think it is.

"Oh and I also drew Archie!"

*******

I coughed very awkwardly, I can feel myself sweating just by looking at the drawing.

"What's that Teddy?" My dad asks from behind me, and he sees the drawing and raises an eyebrow at me suspiciusly.

"It's Bella and my big brother Archie!" Lily exclaimed catching the attention of my mother, Anna and worse of all Archer.

"Oh, thats nice" Dad said to lily with a not so happy smile.

I sigh and come close to my dad, whispering abit. "It's just a drawing Dad, we arent even close."