Chapter Five: Painful memory

I got to my math class 4 minutes late, luckily, Ms. Jones our math teacher didn't notice me.

I got to my seat and put my backpack behind my chair and i wasn't expecting archer to be here.

And for some reason he was looking at me with his chin resting on the palm of his hand and smirking at me.

Just the sight of this asshole makes my blood boil. I gave him a cold glare, and he just shrugged it off with a cheeky smile.

I know we're supposed to act as 'friends' but this guy just makes it so easy to hate him.

I turn my head back to the front trying to ignore the idiot behind me and focusing on the lesson at hand.

A Couple of minutes passed in this class, almost half of the students here have fallen asleep, while Ms. Jones voice is so loud, trying to solve this graph.

Im not really paying attention to this class because, i've already read this page, its kinda basic math.

Some of the girls in this class keep glancing at me, 'wait hold on not glancing but glaring at me' I correct myself inside my head.

It makes me feel uncomfortable.

They keep glaring at me because the asshole behind me wont stop pestering me, So annoying! I groan inside my head.

I felt something hit my head, I snapped my head on the floor where the paper ball the hit me rests.

It has 'open' written on it, and i looked behind to see archer pointing at the ball gesturing me to open it.

I rolled my eyes at him, and picked up the paper, checking to see Ms. Jones still stuck on the graphing.

I opened the note and it says

Hey nerd ;)

I turned to look at him winking at me.

I curse my heart for beating faster.

I sigh and write on the paper.

What do you want?

I toss the paper back at archer, hitting his nose making him yelp in surprise, and i let out a small giggle.

That was kinda cute.

Archer didn't seem to mind me laughing at his face and had a look i couldn't quite understand.

He quickly snapped out of it and wrote something on the paper.

You sweetheart

I was not expecting him to write that, and it makes my heart beat even faster, suddenly i feel like the temperature in this room got hotter.