Chapter Eight: Invitation

"Is it legal to kill a person who is annoying the fucking shit out of me?" Avery asked staring into my bedroom's ceiling fan.

I feel my eyes widen as I turn to look at her. "W-what?"

She lets out a frutrated sigh. "That mother fucking playboy won't stop pestering me"

I raised my eyebrows at her but soon realized who she was talking about.

Danny.

I laughed. "Why the fuck are you laughing?!" Avery asked me as im still laughing at how much she hates Danny

"It's kinda funny" I take a deep breath to calm myself down and cotinued. "You keep thinking and talking about him al-" Avery cut me off by throwing a pillow at my face.

I gave her a glare and she gave a smirk.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" She screamed while laughing and hit my face with another pillow.

"Oh it is on!" I said and picked up the nearest pillow and threw it at her head and sent her lying on the bed.

I laughed and smiled cheekily. "Head shot!!" I threw another pillow at her.
She then grabbed my arms pulling me down onto the bed while the both of us are trying to catch our breaths from laughing too much.

"All right, let's stop the pillow fight before it turns to war" I told her to which she agreed to me.

"Okay, let's talk about boys" she grinned at me, and I just rolled my eyes.

"How are you and archer?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Good" Is all I said.

"Good?, just good?" She asked again.

"Yeah, we still hate each other"

She snorted. "Your sure that nothing happend between you too? Not even when you babysat Lily?"

"Well.." I drawled out.

"Well what!?" She asked excitement in her eyes.

"We did have a flour fight" I said.

"That's all?" She said.

I shook my head, and told her the whole story.

"So he hugged you?" She asked and I nodded in response.

"Just so Lily can talk to him?" She asked again, I simply nodded.

"And before all that happend, he saw you wrapped up with just a towel no clothes or underwear?" She raised an eyebrow, and that question made me gulp and flush tomato red.

I just nodded again, feeling embarassed.

She had a look of shock, but her lips start to twitch up, turning into a smile, and then she roared with laughter.

"Oh my god! No way!" She continued laughing at me, I glared.

She keeps laughing and wheezing, and slapping my arm. God when will this crazy person stop, I say in my head and I slap my head mentally.

 God when will this crazy person stop, I say in my head and I slap my head mentally