๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ

By luhvkisses

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง?.. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฒ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ

27 0 0
By luhvkisses

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"Doll its okay if you like him you know?" Jade said, it Sunday morning and im in Jade hotel room while Roman hope and the other boys are out getting breakfast, "yeah but i don't know jade,this is weird to me I've never felt like i do with him with any other guy i dated it's weird..".

"Have you told him?" Jade asked "god no" i don't think i would even face him if i tell him I actually like him,this is all so mess and it's annoying, "i can't what if-" i get cut of by jade "doll he likes you back you have to tell him,you can tell by the way he looks at you" jade said play with my hair.

Times like makes me feel like a little kid,my head is in jades lap as she plays with my hair, "how does he look at me?" I ask "like his in love with you doll,i know you don't want to be in a relationship because your scared but this is Roman we are talking about there's no need for you to be scared" jade said "but your also scared to let a new person into your life" jade add.

There was two reason i am scared to let people in,the damage they could do,and the damage they can find.

"You can't keep hiding your feelings for him" I signed because I know she's right I can't keep hiding from my feelings but it's just hard.

"I know" I said planing with my ring , the ring belongs to my father's mother this is the only sentimental thing my father gave me.

It was my 16th birthday and my father gave it to me he said it was his mother's ring,he said it was her engagement  ring and he wanted me to have it.

I thought my father was actually acting like I was his daughter,but that was the fist and last time he was ever nice to me.

"Are you going to tell him how you feel?" Jade asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, "wait? Really?!" Jade asked surprised as ever, I just hope I'm not the only one that feels this way.

                            ....

Today is the day me and Roman spend all our time with Bella,I'm really excited for today I love being with Bella she so sweet.

When I just got done doing my hair Roman walked into the room, "hi" Roman said with a dimple smile.

"Hi" it was awkward for some reason,maybe because I'm trying to not to thing about how I'm going to tell Roman I like him but that's all I can think about.

"You look nice " he said I looked down at my outfit, I'm wearing an all black fit  black tube, top and black cargos

"Thank you", "are you okay you seem off edge" Roman asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine, is Bella ready to go?" I asked facing him now he frowned and walked up to me.

"What's wrong laylla?" Roman asked caressing my cheek, "nothing I'm fine" I said giving him a small smile.

"You sure?" Roman asked frowning " positive" I said putting my hand on his that is on my cheek.

.....

"Aww there a kitty!" Looking out the car window, "you know Roman got me a kitty for my birthday" i said with a smile,Bella's little face lit up "really!" I nodded at her "can you get me a kitty many?" Bella asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think mom would like a little cat running around the house bells" Roman said looking at her,she crossed her little arms and i could help but laugh as she pouted "plume mom is having another baby thats to much for mom", a kitten and a new born baby is a lot to handle.

Crap i can barely take care of myself let alone a kid, "are you happy do have a little sister?" I asked Bella "no" Bella said playing with her earring "why not?" I asked, "i don't want a scamming baby in the house" Bella said , "did you know im having a baby sister too" Bella locked eyes with me "really", "yeah" i sai giving her a small smile.

"We are here " Roman said as he turned off the car, we were at the fair they have here, it was really big i didn't expect it to this big "yay" help said wiggle in her car seat, as i go to open the door Roman reach over me and pulls th door shut, i turn my head and frown "when have you ever opened your own door?" Roman asked he would always open the door for me and i loved that about him.

I sight and shook my head, he leaves a kiss on my forehead and gets out the car, he first gets Bella out the car then runs over mt side and opens the door for me, "thank you" i said kissing him on the cheek.

....

We been here for 2 hours now and bell is enjoys every minute with Roman, "oOoOo" Bella said looking at the pink unicorn "many can you win me that pink unicorn?" Bella looked at him wit puppy dig eyes room looked at the big unicorn that was probably half her size then looked back at her.

"Bells that thing is bigger then you" Roman said "Please!" Bella said i couldn't help but let out a laugh Bella wanted this unicorns mover then anything and i knew it "come on Roman just go win her that unicorn" i said with a kiss on his cheek.

Roman narrowed his eyes at me then back at Bella "fine" Roman said and Bella jumped up and down as we made it to the booth he put his arm over my shoulder and Leland's his mouth close to me ear, "you owe me something now" Roman said "what do you have in mind?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just you wait"

....

it was now night time ad i was reading while Roman was on his computer doing some school work "who reads on there free time?" Roman asked looking at me "me" i said not taking my eyes off of the book, Roman grabbed the book from my Hand then looked at the cover "twisted games" Roman read "what's this about?" Roman asked.

Umm what am I support to say?! It's about a qeen and how she's having sex with her bodyguard?.

"Umm you don't want to know" i said trying to reach for he book then move away from me "tell me wha its about fist" Roman said with his eye brows rids, i try to think of a way to make the book not sounds so wrong " its about a princess that in line to be the qeen but she ends up falling in love with her bodyguard" i said.

"Now can i have my book back?" I asked with my hand out "what did he do to make her fall in love with him" I blinked ,well this should be los of fun I thought to myslfe.

"He..they.." i heisted when i ddin't sleek Roman eyes narrowed at me then studied me "they slept together" i said playing with my ring "so she fell in love with his dick then?" Roman asked frowning his brows I snatched my book out of his hands and rolled my eyes.

"I guess you could say that" i said putting the book down and turned my whole body to Roman "so your telling me you read porn?" Roman asked with a grin, i rolled my eyes "I guess" murmured biting the inside of my cheek.

"It's better then watching porn" i said, "and you never.. you know.." i didn't know what he was on about so i stayed quiet "what do you mean?" I asked, Roman placed his laptop on the floor then moved his whole body towards me.

"You look really pretty right now" Roman said "thank you" i said with a smile roman look at my lips then my face , him wanted to kiss me and i wanted him, "roman" I whispered
"Yes princess?" I got butterflies from the nickname and i knew i wanted nothing more then to have his lips on mine.

My eyes keeper jumping to one of his eyes then the other he moved closer to me to the point where i could feel his breath, i licked my lips then moved my head towards his his forehead was pressed against mine.

"Dahlia"

"Angle"

He closed his eyes then took a deep breath then opened his eyes again "stop looking at me like that" roman said, "like how?" I asked confused "like you want me to kiss you", my breath hinged my eyes looked at his lips then at him "maybe i want you to kiss me" i said.

And thats all it took his lips were on mine and i kissed him back we both slowly sat up with our lips still move together Roman hands were at my waist, I opened my mouth to take a little breath but Roman took that a sing to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned as our tongues danced together, I brought my hands to his soft hair playing with it as he help me get on top of his lap, both legs are by his side, I pull away needing to catch my breath Roman pressed his forehead to mine,we stayed like that for a while before Roman slipped his hand under my shirt.

Feeling his hot touch made me crave his lips "Roman" I said still breathing a little hard "yes Princess?" "I want you to kiss me again" I said as he moved me closer to him bring his hand on my butt and making me move closer to him.

He let out a groan trowing his hand to the headboard of the bed, I studied him his eyes were closed and his nick was on full display for me,I moved again almost grinning agents him and I left kiss on his neck.

I kissed his neck and bitting it leaving my marks I looked at the purple marks I left on Roman neck,I was getting to hot so I took of my shirt only leaving me in my bra and shorts.

"Fuck" Roman mumbled I felt something grow between my legs I studied him as he looked at me he brought his hands to the back of my bra "can i?" Roman asked and I nodded, he un  clips my bra and trowing it somewhere on the floor.

"Fuck, laylla your so beautiful" Roman said as he left kisses on my chest, I groaned as he left a couple of marks on my chest.

He backed away and looked at me,I tug at his black shirt "take this off" he obeyed me and took the shirt right off, and I go back to kissing his sweet sweet lips, I couldn't get enough i need more..

"Roman" I mumble against his lips he didn't say anything he just keeped kissing me "Roman" I said again and he hummed against my lips as my hands raped around his neck bring him closer to me, as I grinned against him needing more.

He trough his head back with a groan, and holds my hips down harder helping me move, it still wasn't enough.

Roman kissed me again as we both grinned against each other, but it still wasn't enough I needed more way more, I pulled away "Roman please" I said bring my hand to the waist band to his pj pants.

"Are you sure?" Roman asked and I nodded "can I?" I asked and he nodded I got off of him and pulled down his pants,I could see his boner through his boxers, he soon took off my shorts so now we are both only in our underwear.

I tug at his hair as we kissed,he pulled away when his hand reached the waistband of my underwear,we locked eyes as he slipped his hand inside my underwear,I started breathing hard when his hand get close to my core.

I let out a moan when I feel his finger going through my folds,I closed my eyes when he pushed a finger in my entrance "open your eyes princess" Roman whispered, breathing way harder now me and Roman locked eyes as he moved his finger inside of me.

I let out soft moans as I felt the pleasure,Roman started going faster and deeper adding another finger I let out a loud moan and dropped my head at the crock of his neck "I need you to be quiet baby,remember were at my moms house" Roman reminded me but the pleasure was too much but not enough.

I started moving with his hand,Roman let out a groan "fuck baby your so wet" Roman said kissing my hair.

"Roman!" I moaned his name as I felt the pressure blind up,I clenched around Roman's fingers, "Roman I'm so close" I whispered as soon as I felt Roman hitting my G spot I started moving fast chasing my orgasms "Roman I'm cumming" i moaned as he went even faster letting him do all the work.

"Cum baby" Roman said and that was all it took for me to release onto his hands, roman still moving inside of me letting me ride out my high, still breathing hard I bring my face to Roman's kissing him deep and passionate.

"I need you" I said making Roman groan I pullled away from the kiss bring my hand to his  boxers "can I?" I asked he nodded as I got off of him and pulled his boxers down.

I got wetter at the sight of his dick,I didn't think it was that big "come here baby" Roman said I hovered over Roman's dick, moaning at the felling of his dick at my entrance I slowly sink down on it.

When he was fully in me,he flipped us over so now he was on top of me, "please, do something" I said arching my back need him to move, Roman let out a laugh as he moved in and out of me, "fuck" Roman groaned as he went fast, I could do anything but moan he felt so good he was making me feel good.

But it still wasn't enough "roman" I moaned "go deeper please!" I said moaning even more and he did want I told him to do "shh princesses I need you to be quiet can you do that for me?" Roman asked going deep and slow I couldn't answer I was too raped up in the pleasure Roman was giving me.

When I didn't answer Roman went even slower but some how going deep, "Roman" I whimpered "I asked you a question baby" Roman whisper in my ear.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet okay?" Roman said and I nodded,Roman stayed still inside me "words baby" Roman said.

"Okay, please move" I said arching my back needing to feel something anything,he kissed me as he moved faster and faster, it was getting harder staying quiet when I feel like I'm on the verge of my release "I'm close" I groaned "me too baby" Roman said putting his hand on my stomach adding  pressure "fuck" I said as I clenched around Roman.

"Roman!" I moaned "fuck baby, I love the way you clench around me" Roman said going faster "I'm cumin g " i said in a whisper yell "cum baby" Roman said and we released together.

                            ....
I'm mad I edited it but it go delete so if you see anything mistake please PLEASE tell me.

Anyways I needed to give you guys this chapter tonight I couldn't keep myself from posting this one SO you get two chapters today and you will get one tomorrow hopefully.

Okayy byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.2K 44
The story is all about two childhood friends who separated in class 8th, meeting each other after 11 freaking years!! Then after spending some time w...
6.8K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...
3.9K 234 20
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
27.3K 608 28
๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐’๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐€๐‘๐„...