AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1...

Galing kay heartdevilxoxo

two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PR... Higit pa

an unwanted interaction
a mind that's been changed
the morning sun is yellow
the midnight moon is blue
peer into the window of my heart
be the sun that shines
give me a moment to breathe
don't put me in my place, feline!
your secret wouldn't be safe with me
look at this cool pebble
russian roulette is not the same without a gun
give me the thing i love (or don't)
i'm trying to tell you something, something that i already said
i hope nobody catch us
it almost worked
then dive inside the mindset of a killer
trade your dreams with mine
i can't sleep no more
get your face between my thighs
caught in-between love and fear
it's the thuggish ruggish bone
YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)
are you really who they idolize
i, i really wish you'd make up your mind
you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know
watch you weigh your powers
go, use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
take a step back, letting go of the fear
together we'll mend your heart
i wanna take you away.
wrong move, ya dead, that girl is poison
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes
and now look at 'em, look at 'em, now, look at 'em sting
you got my heartbeat running away
must be love on the brain
all i wanted was you
in tune with all our dreams
WORSHIP! PLAY, PLAY! WORSHIP! PLAY, WORSHIP! PLAY! WORSHIP! WORSHIP!
go waste your breath somewhere to someone new
just as i'd rehearsed over in my brain
forgive me and the world outside your room
i drink the poison right from your hands
you should wake up before the wrath comes
me and you could take off before the wrath comes
it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her
there's a hole in the earth, i'm out
shut up and relax, don't lose your head
new scars, same war
a cold soul seeking warmth
now did you get it? get it, so write it down
you should know by now, really, that this could end, really
now ask yourself why it never ends
then why are you here?
next to the infant crying in your heart
rises the moon
you will never be free
decide! decide, is this it, is it just fine?
i swear i'll only make you cry
i've watched you change, now you feel alive
goodnight, hearts. (authors note)

i already told her, if we gon' do it, then we gon' do it my way

134 15 35
Galing kay heartdevilxoxo

You walk down the street with Asa, holding her hand and glancing at her nearly every other second. She's staring at the ground, stumbling a bit as she walks.

"..B-By the way, they both said sorry."

"..." Alright, then.

You keep walking, choosing to remain silent. You can feel anxiety and guilt radiate from her, but you don't know how to help her. It's hard to help someone when they just.. won't talk.

Oh, wait..

"Asa.. we could stop by the store and get those peppers you like.. if you wanna."

"..."

"A-Asa?"

"..."

"Uh.."

"..Okay.." She spoke! Rather quiet, though.

You switch directions and begin walking to the supermarket. Maybe Chester's still playing? He might be able to help.. hopefully.

As you approach the supermarket, you can't hear anything coming from the alley. Damn it. Walking by the alley, you take a quick look as you pass by. Nothing, just a bunch of trash.

The both of you walk in the supermarket, and you make your way to where the jars of peppers are. She continues to remain silent as you both check out the jars. You got a few of them so she doesn't run out so fast.

You carry the bag for her and exit the supermarket. Your heart's feeling a bit.. twitchy. Seems it doesn't like sharing her anxiety.

As you begin walking back to your apartment, you can hear screaming nearby. You both stop dead in your tracks and look at each other before slowly poking your heads out around the corner.

You're now watching somebody be mauled by a..

Um..

"What kinda devil is that.." You say, still peeking your head out.

"..."

"Should we, like, do something.."

"Obviously..?"

This feels uncomfortably awkward. You don't have any weapons on you, and you kinda don't wanna use your heart.

Oh, well, now you don't have to. You don't even have your heart on you.

Asa has it. Great.

"HEY! DON'T JUST TAKE MY HEART WITHOUT ASKING!"

"HEART! FORM, SET FOUR!" It listened. Your heart stretches into a longsword in her hands. When did she get so ballsy?

The devil turns towards her and drops the leg in its mouth, beginning to growl at her. It looks like some.. alligator? Crocodile? You don't know the difference. It's pretty big, though.

It charges at her, and you watch anxiously as she jumps up, placing her foot on top of its head and pushing herself over it. She begins to fall forward as she raises the sword and cuts into it. The devil squeals in pain and begins aggressively attempting to shake her off, but the sword is stuck in it, and she's holding on pretty tight. You aren't too sure if you should help, but.. like.. it seems like she's got it.

Civilians standby and watch, frozen in fear. "HEY! DON'T JUST STAND THERE, RUN!" Asa yells, yanking the sword out of the devil and stabbing its eye.

The bystanders stand for a few moments before beginning to run. The devil reaches its tail up and grabs her, throwing her at a building behind it. You should probably step in now.

She crashes into the building, and you drop the bag, running over to the devil, leaping on top and taking the sword out of its eye. It charges into another building and throws itself into it, crushing you against it.

"HEART! FORM, SET FIVE!" Your heart forms into a razor whip, and you wrap it around the devils neck. It begins charging into ANOTHER building, but you begin redirecting it. "ASAAA! YOU OKAY?!" You yell, trying to steer it in a clear direction.

She slowly gets up, holding her head. "I-I'M FINE! KILL IT ALREADY!"

"I'M TRYING!" You try to sever its head off, but its skin is pretty tough. It's also making the devil move side to side, causing you to bump into a few cars parked on the street. It's kinda fun, though. It's like riding a man-eating horse that actively tries to kill you. That doesn't sound fun, now that I put it like that.

You scoot back while still holding onto the whip, leaning back and grabbing its tail. You roll off and slam its tail down, stepping on it and pulling on the whip as hard as you can, choking the devil. It stays in place, trying to wiggle out.

Oh, it's.. it's standing up somehow. Can gators even stand on two legs? This one can, apparently.

It falls backward, and you move out of the way. It's now stuck on its back, trying to flip itself over. You climb on top of it.

"Heart, form, set nine." It forms into a knife. You pierce the knife through its chest, and it stops wiggling. Asa walks over, still holding her head. "Did you kill it..?"

"Uh huh. It's dead. Heart, return." You stuff your heart back into your chest. "Are you sure you're okay..? I think your head is bleeding.."

"Is it?"

You get off the devil and walk closer to her. She moves her hand and sees blood on it.

"Oh."

"Oh, jeez.. it is bleeding."

You hear footsteps behind you, so you turn around.

Gulp.

It's devil hunters.

"Are you two alright?" One of them asks.

"U-Uh.. I'm fine, her head's kinda bleeding, though. We killed this thingy." You say.

"Huh.. are you sure you're alright?"

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"The back of your head is bleeding, too." You immediately touch your head, seeing blood. "Oh."

The devil hunter turns to another. "Take these two to the hospital. I'll get somebody to clean this up."

"H-Hospital? That won't be necessary, we'll be okay!" You say, becoming a little anxious. You don't want them to run any blood tests on you.

Unfortunately, you're now in a hospital room next to Asa. Thankfully, they said they'd mention your kill to.. whatever his name is. The club leader dude. You're probably gonna be in the club now, and Asa can stay. Awesome sauce.

"Y/N, I'm sure they'll just patch us up and let us go. I wanna go home already.." Asa whispers to you. The nurses are right outside the door.

"I sure hope so.. I wonder why that dude didn't question my eyes."

"They probably see odd looking things all the time, so maybe they didn't bother."

"Yeah.."

"..."

"Asa."

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"I mean, I guess.. my head doesn't hurt much now."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh.. you mean all that."

"Yuh huh."

She sighs and lowers her head. "I feel a bit better.. I kinda forgot about it till now."

"Sorry.."

"No, no, it's okay, I would've remembered anyway. It's just.. I don't know why I reacted like that."

"Is it cuz you're scared of losin' me?"

"..I suppose so. You mean a lot to me, Y/N."

"Asa, you ain't gotta worry. I don't even like dudes. Even if I did, it's Denji.. like.. c'mon.."

She giggles a little and lifts her head up. "Yeah, yeah.. plus, him and Mai seem like they're pretty fit for each other."

"She's always all over him and stuff. I don't know why she even made that joke. We were just eating."

"Yeah.. now that I think about it, why'd I even believe her?"

"You're just silly, I guess."

"Too silly."

"Silly goose."

A doctor walks in. "Hi! How are you two feeling?"

"Could be better.."

"Alright.. I'm gonna take a look at you two and get you all patched up. I heard you both killed a devil?" The doctor says, pulling up a chair and placing it in front of you two.

"Yup.. looked like some weird gator thingy." You say, scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Props to you both." She pulls out a flashlight and clicks it on. "Go ahead and take your colored contacts out so I can check your eyes."

"..."

"..."

"No, thanks."

"Well, it's a procedure I need to complete. You hit your head, so I need to make sure you-"

"No."

"..."

"Alrighty then, if you're not comfortable with it, I won't." She scoots on over to Asa. "Are you comfortable with it?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Alright." She shines the flashlight in each of her eyes, and her pupils shrink a bit. "Seems good.." She puts her flashlight away and takes her stethoscope off her neck. "Mind if I check your lungs and heartbeat?"

Asa nods, and the doctor begins placing it around her back and then her chest above her heart. "Seems normal." She moves towards you. "Can I check?"

"Sure."

She does what she did to Asa. "Alright, you guys seem okay so far.. are you feeling sick at all?" She says as she rolls her chair over to her desk.

"I feel okay, my head just hurts a bit." Asa says as she watches the doctor dig through a drawer.

"My back and head hurt, but aside from that, I'm okay too."

The doctor pulls something out and rolls her chair back over to you. "Your wounds are on the back of your heads, correct?"

You both nod.

"Could you go ahead and turn around for me?"

You both do so.

"Owie.." Your head kinda stings. She's moving your hair around to see the wound. "Seems like you only hit your head.." She moves to Asa and checks her head. "You both have the same type of wound." She moves back to you.

"You said your back hurts, right?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm gonna lift the back of your shirt up to check if your back is okay. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Uh.. sure."

"Alrighty." She lifts your shirt up and presses on different areas of your back. "Does it feel sore at all?"

"Y-Yeah, kinda.."

"It's a bit bruised, but it should be alright. I'll get your heads patched up now. After that, I'll check your other vitals and whatnot." She starts to disinfect your wound, which kinda hurts, but you can deal with it. She wraps a bandage around your head and moves your hair out of the way so it's comfortable for you. She does the same with Asa.

"Y'know, uh, I don't think the other stuff is necessary, we'll be alright." You say, worried about what she'll check.

"Are you sure? I'd like to make sure you're both okay."

"We're fine. We'd just like to go home." Asa says.

"Alright. Do you have anybody I can call to watch over you both? Parents, relatives.."

"No."
"No."

"..I see. Well.. okay, then. Want some water before you go?"

"Uhhh.. sure, I'm kinda thirsty." You say, getting off the bed. She grabs a water bottle from a mini fridge in the corner of the room and hands it to you. "Do you want one, too?" She says, looking at Asa.

"No, I'm okay, I'm not thirsty right now."

"Okay." She gets up and pushes her chair back into her desk. "You're both free to go now. Make sure to replace your bandages every once in a while till it heals, okay?"

"Mkay."

"Have a good day, you two." She walks out of the room. Asa gets up and sighs. "The bandaging is kinda pointless if we can just drink blood.."

"Duuuh. We can't just tell 'em that, though."

"Yeah.. let's just.. go home." She picks up the bag and you both exit the hospital.

You open the door to your apartment and walk in. You both kick off your shoes and head to the kitchen after closing the door. Asa opens the fridge and puts the jars away, throwing away the bag. You sit on top of the counter and swing your legs a bit, opening your water bottle.

"Soooo.. now that we killed a devil, 'n that dude said he'd tell the other dude, we're good now?"

"Mhm." She shuts the fridge door.

"Coooool.."

"..."

Asa stays silent and stares at the floor. You can't feel anything coming from her, but her eyes speak volumes. She looks so.. tired.

You chug the water and get off the counter, throwing the bottle away. "I'll make you somethin'. Go and lay down, okay?"

"Make me something? Like, you'll cook?"

"Yuh huh."

"..Do you know how to use the stove?"

"I'll figure it out! I'm a visual learner.. kinda.. so I got it."

"Okay.. if you need help, ask, okay?"

"Pfft, me? Needing help? That's totally impossible."

She cracks a gentle smile and hugs you. "Whatever you say, Y/N." She kisses your cheek and walks to your bedroom.

Now you gotta figure out how to use the stove. You definitely will need help, but you're not gonna ask. Gotta let her rest for a bit, y'know?

You open your fridge and look through it. The easiest thing to make would be rice.. but.. what would go with the rice.. um..

You have some pork in the fridge, so you could try to make pork.. but.. how.. ummmm..

Wing it!

But what do you season it with.. ummmmmmmmm.. you only really know what salt and pepper is.. your parents would never really cook for you, so you've always eaten canned stuff.

Good enough.

You take the pork out and get the rice from the top of the fridge. You grab a pot and put it on the stove. The rice box says.. um.. a cup of water for one serving of rice. You just use a measuring cup to fill the pot. You turn the stove all the way up and stand there.

You gotta wash the rice, right..? How many times? Um..

You grab a strainer and pour the rice in, turning the faucet and beginning to wash it. After a while, the water begins to boil and you think the rice is probably washed enough. You pour the rice into the pot and take it off the stove, covering the pot. The rice is now cooking!!! Yippie!!!

Now for the.. the pork.. gulp..

You put the pork on a chopping board and stare at it. From what you can recall, Asa did grab some spices.. but you're not sure what would go good with pork..

You grab whatever you have and season the pork with it. You cover all of it and grab a pan, placing it onto the stove. There's some stuff you can spray into the pan so the pork doesn't get stuck to the pan, so you spray it. You don't really know what it is, but it smells.. interesting.

You throw the pork in and stare at it. You should probably turn the temperature down. You do so.

After moving the pork around for a bit, you let it sit before flipping it. It doesn't look half bad so far.. hope it stays that way.

You start thinking about if just pork and rice would be fine.. you DO have some bell peppers. That goes with pork, right? Totally. By the way, I'm so hungry right now. I know I'm fourth wall breaking but I'm seriously so hungry right now it's not even funny. Like, I'm starving. I haven't had a genuine meal in the past two days because the girl I like has been feeding me ice cream and NOTHING MORE (except ramen only once). It's always, oh, are you hungry? Want some ice cream? I mean, duh, I want that COOKIES AND CREAM LATTE ice cream with CARAMEL, but come on. I need nutrition. I'm a growing girl. I can't just eat ICE CREAM all the time, seriously. But, like, I went downstairs a few minutes ago to cook myself something, but I was so fatigued and just tired that I opened the fridge twice and just went back upstairs. I am suffering. Anyway..

You go to the fridge and get a couple of them out, grabbing a knife and chopping the bell peppers up. You're probably adding them in a bit late, but it's okay. This sounds so good right now I'm gonna cry. Sorry, I keep fourth wall breaking I'm just so hungry dude. (LMFAOO I literally keep stopping while writing to think about how it'd taste I'm SO HUNGRY BRO im definitely gonna make food after this i just need to finish writing also CHAPTER 40 LETS GO 🗣🔥‼️ aw man i gotta make a new banner thing)

You pour them into the pan and move them around a bit. You make sure to get the sides of the pork so those cook, too. You don't really know how long to cook all of this for, but winging things always works.

After a while, everything in the pan looks pretty done, so you turn the stove off and move the pan. You take the top of the pot off and move the rice around a bit. It absorbed all the water, and it looks pretty fluffy. Definitely done.

You get some butter out of the fridge and put a bit of it in the rice, adding some salt in it as well. You're really hoping Asa likes it.

You cut the pork into little pieces. It definitely looks cooked, and you didn't burn it, but the outside of it is a tiny bit crispy. It's better like that, honestly. You put everything together in a bowl and grab one of the forks you guys got, along with a soda from the fridge.

You giggle a little as you walk into the room. "Asaaa, it's done.."

She sits up and yawns as you hand her the bowl. "Thank you.."

You open the soda can and place it on your table next to her. She sniffs what you made and smiles a bit. "It smells really nice."

"Hehehe.. I know." You sit down next to her. "Try it, c'mon."

She takes a bite and chews it for a bit before swallowing.

She stares at you.

Gulp..

She's just staring.

"How's this so good? I thought you couldn't cook.." She continues to eat it.

"Wait, is it actually good? Lemme try it!"

She gets some of it on her fork and holds it up. You open your mouth and you take a bite from the fork. Huh. It is good.

It seems you are a visual learner.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.2K 812 40
"THIS IS ALL SO TWO SIDED!! WHEN WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD?!" "A lot of things from the past will come to haunt you, mentally, physically, or...
1.5K 26 1
At first, this was a joke that my friend and I did on April 28, 2022. We did this because I suggested it as a joke, but it actually happened. I was A...
875 128 15
this is a sequel to my WLW Asa Mitaka fanfiction, "AFFILIATION AND BLISS". [OFF BREAK BUT SLOW UPDATES] cover by ann.fartsk/annlverxs on insta :3 yo...
153 1 6
Things happen at parties. But sometimes, these things can have consequences that last a lifetime. Rated M for various thing that you will be warned a...