now ask yourself why it never ends

For the next few hours, you two spend taking turns playing on the computer and letting your heart attach itself to hers for a few minutes at a time. Within the first hour, you got a little bored of the computer, but.. you don't really have anything better to do.

Eventually, you look at the time and realize how many hours have passed. "Oh, Asa, the sun's probably up by now.. meaning the dude's goin' to school."

"Let's go tell Sizz. I need to stretch my legs anyway."

You both get up and leave the booth, making your way to Sizzie's booth. You don't actually know if the sun's up or not, since the cafe doesn't have windows. You're not sure if you should be thankful that it doesn't.

Asa knocks on the booth door, and it creaks open shortly after. "Is it time for me to go stalk that kid?" Sizzie says.. is she chewing on a lollipop..

"Yuh huh.. we'd always go to school around this time, so he probably is since we'd always see him when we arrived." You say.

"..'Kay. I'll take some pics.. maybe I could talk to him. He's a super Chainsaw Man fan boy, yeah? I'll talk Chainsaw Man up 'n try and get him to spill some info and make 'em wanna be friends.. I might meet that lil girl that way if he invites me over."

"I.. I'd question if he'd trust you that fast, but.. um, you'll probably handle it well. Be careful around the girl, we don't know much about her and she could be bad news." Asa says to her.

"Pfft, it's a little kid, what's she gonna do, kill me? I wouldn't mind dying, but like, dying to a kid would be the worst way to go." You two aren't completely sure if she's joking or being dead serious, either way it's a tiny bit concerning.

"Um.. okay.. well, still, be careful. Oh, and don't mention us at all-"

"Yeah, yeah, don't mention you, don't let him know I know y'all, I know the drill. I'll get a Chainsaw Man keychain at the store so I can put it on my bag, it'll inflate his ego." Sizzie tosses the lollipop stick in her trashcan and puts on a backpack. "I'll see yooou two later." She walks out and closes her booth door, walking past you two.

"Huh.. she seems like she's done this before." You say.

"Right.. I guess we can't really judge, though."

"Oh, totally not."

"..Totally.."

Sizzie walks out of a store, putting her earbuds in and making her way to the school. After arriving to the gates, she scans the students until she spots a boy from across the street who matches the description. It looks like he's almost dragging himself across the side walk, hanging his head low.

"Hehe.. gotchaaa.." She pulls her camera out of her bag and zooms in, snapping a couple photos of him. She puts the camera back in her bag and crosses the street.

"HEY! HEEEY, YOU!" She yells, waving rather frantically at Denji. He slowly turns his head towards her, a confused look forming on his face. "H-Huh.. who-"

"Do you like Chainsaw Man? I saw you were wearing a Chainsaw Man shirt, he's soooo cool!" She shows him the Chainsaw Man keychain on her bag.

His head perks up for a moment, a smile beginning to form on his face before it slowly disappears. "I.. I dunno."

"..Huh? You don't know?"

"He's super goretastic and stuff.. but.. the dude probably needs a break, y'know? Even though he's super awesome, people still hate 'em and make up a buncha stuff 'bout 'em.. ain't that messed up?"