YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)

this isn't that important to the story I just wanted to show y'all what chester is up to when he's not w you and asa (hes barbie)

skip if you'd like, this is a VERY unserious chapter (if you skip i HATE you!!! everyone loves chester!!!!!!)

anyways.

(FOURTH WALL BREAK🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯)

Chester trots throughout an alley with all his kittens. He seems to be wearing some sort of backpack. They follow him in five rows, as if they're marching behind him. He climbs up beside a dumpster and jumps in, and the rest follow.

After rummaging around inside of it for a bit, they all jump out with all sorts of pieces of junk metal and such. He begins meowing as they all drop their pieces of metal in front of him.

He throws his backpack beside him and zips it open, reaching inside of it and pulling out a torch (it's like a fancy, more powerful lighter).

He flicks it on somehow despite his lack of thumbs and begins to melt little bits and pieces of the metal. As he does so, he sticks them together. After a few minutes, he puts his torch away and sits, waiting for it to dry and form.

It's a hyper realistic statue of himself, of course.

Oh, no! A human crushed it! Well, tried to. Grr! What the fuck! Why!

A human hovers over him, repeatedly stomping on his beautiful, amazing, voluptuous, stunning, gorgeous, magnificent, scrumpdillioumptious, perfect statue. It is no longer beautiful, amazing, voluptuous, stunning, gorgeous, magnificent, scrumpdillioumptious, and perfect because of said human.

He stares blankly before beginning to hiss and claw at the human, chasing it around the alley as his kittens tackle it. It seems his kittens have aged because they have claws now. (CANON🔥🥶)

"BWAAAHHH!!! AHHHH!!! SOMEONE, HELP ME!!! WAHHHH!! WAHHHHHH!!" Screams the human. How embarrassing.

Chester stands next to its head and paws at its face. "If you bring us food, I'll excuse you DESTROYING my masterpiece."

"Why can you talk?!"

"I'm the cat devil, duh! GET ME FOOD! I'M HUNGRY!"

"FOOD! FOOD! OKAY! FOOD!"

His army gets off of the human, and it quickly scrambles to stand up, brushing itself off. Surprisingly, it doesn't try to run away.

"Soooo.. whatcha want? Fish? Milk?"

"I want a be-all and end-all of big rich old fashioned milk chocolate cake with hershey chocolate frosting."

"Huh?"

"I want a be-all and end-all of big rich old fashioned milk chocolate cake with hershey chocolate frosting."

"I heard what you said, but like, where do I get that.."

"Buy it. If you can't buy it, make it."

"Yeah, no.. listen, I don't have all the time in the world and I'm way too high for this, just show me where to get it so I can get back home."

"No! You have to find it! You broke my statue! That's your own fault!"

"It looked stompable!"

"Do you just go around stomping on shit?! That's fucked up."

"What's wrong with having a hobby?"

"GET MY CAKE!"

"FINE!"