i've watched you change, now you feel alive

You're thrown at the wall, crashing through and landing below on the ground. Asa lands on top of you, groaning and shoving her arm in your mouth. You bite down and drink her blood as Denji stands from the balcony.

"I KNEW IT! YOU TWO HAVE AAALWAYS BEEN TRYNA KILL ME!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE WE WANT TO, DENJI! WE HAVE TO!" Asa yells, sitting up and holding her head.

"WHY?! EVERYONE ALWAYS WANTS TO KILL ME! WHAT'D I EVER DO TO YOU?!"

"Denji, please! Just give us your heart! We don't wanna fight you!" You wipe your mouth as you yell.

"ALWAYS MY HEART! KILL DENJI, GET HIS HEART! YOU DON'T WANNA FIGHT ME?! TOO BAD!"

"No, no, Denji! Listen! Asa's got a devil livin' in her body, SHE wants you dead! Not us! It's cuz of some beef she has with the Chainsaw Devil, not YOU specifically!"

"I AIN'T LISTENIN' TO NOTHING! IF YOU WANT MY HEART, COME AND GET IT!" He revs his starter, placing his foot on the railing.

You groan and stick your left arm out towards Asa. Scars appear on her face, and she grabs onto your arm, ripping it off.

"OW! OWW!"

"Y/N Arm Sword."

As your arm shapes into a sword, you bite onto her again and you pull your heart out.

Denji leaps off the railing towards the both of you. You roll out of the way and Yoru deflects one of his chainsaws with the sword.

BPM: 150

"HEART, FORM, SET ONE!"

Your heart pops into your double-edged scythe. You scramble up and swing it at his chest. He swings his arm at your scythe, causing you to immediately pull it back towards you so he doesn't cut through it. Yoru cuts through his other arm and lower torso. As his body begins to explode, he pulls on his starter with his teeth and regenerates immediately.

"YORU! We need to get away from here, Control might pop up!"

"Good idea! Catch!"

"Hu- AH!"

Denji hurls towards you, and you grab his hand and throw him as hard as you can past the street. He crashes through a couple buildings and you both run towards him. You grab Yoru's arm and toss her towards him as he emerges from the rubble.

"Y/N."

You hear your own voice echo throughout your head as you continue running.

"I'm warning you."

BPM: 250

Your scythe beats hard in your hand, and you slow down, feeling a sharp zap traveling to the front of your head. You feel anxiety coursing through your veins as you watch Yoru spin and cut through Denji. He reaches his arm back and rips through her side, grabbing her and throwing her towards you.

You drop your scythe and catch her, letting her bite onto you. "HEART! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE "WARNING" ME?!" You yell at your scythe.

"What? Did your heart speak to you?" Yoru says, wiping her mouth.

"It.. it said it was warning me.. that's all it said.."

She shoves your head down as Denji attempts to behead you. You stab him with your scythe, picking him up and throwing him in the air. Yoru leaps off of your back and stabs through his chest. You grab her leg, pulling her back before he can cut through her. As you do so, his revs his starter to regen. You spin your scythe and slice his legs off before he lands.