Like Crazy || Park Jimin โœ“

By xmimisoo

"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ... More

Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41***
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

47

1.6K 169 33
By xmimisoo

Y/n's POV

I read the documents which Andrew made on my instructions. Biting my lips, I look up at the grey haired man who gives me a small smile and fixes his glasses.

He takes the classy black fountain pen out of his pocket and passes it to me. I accept it as he turns the pages over to reach the end. "You have to sign it here," he tells me, pointing his index finger over the line under which my name is printed.

Without any further questions, I scribble down my official signature on the mentioned space. I hand the pen back to him who takes it and looks at the signature approvingly. "It just needs the receiver's signature on it now," he remarks as he grabs his briefcase and stands up.

"Thank you, Mr. Andrew," I thank him but he shakes his head with a smile. "It's alright, Miss. Just give me a call if you want some other help." He tells her and turns to walk to the door.

He opens the door and flinches when he sees Jimin with his hands almost touching the doorbell. His eyes enlarge as he looks at Andrew but then watches me, blinking in confusion.

"Jimin," I call out and he gives me his attention and slowly smiles, waving his hands sweetly. "I just dropped by to bring you food," he says, looking at me and then at Andrew.

Andrew smiles at Jimin but then turns to face me. "Is he the other party?" He asks me in English. I nod at that. Jimin frowns when Andrew mentions 'party' that makes me almost laugh.

"I'm happy that you decided not to be alone anymore, Y/n. Take care and be happy. Call me if you need any help," he says in English and Jimin comes to my side, pointing his finger at me.

"Yeah. She is happy. Me, Park Jimin. Boyfriend," he says in broken English but with a proud grin and then wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I grin at him while Andrew chuckles at his response.

"You are a good man, Jimin-ssi. I'll take my leave," Andrew says in fluent Korean with a smirk that leaves Jimin's jaw hanging in shock before walking towards the elevator.

I laugh at Jimin's reaction but he points his finger in the direction where the elevator door closed on Andrew's face. "He knows Korean?" Jimin yells, throwing his hands holding the bag of food and I laugh.

"Come in, Jimin," I tell him and he silently gets inside, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind him. "Who was he? Why does it feel like he knows me?" He curiously asks, walking towards the dining table and keeping the bag of food there.

"Everyone knows you, Park Jimin." I say, rolling my eyes at him and grabbing the papers on the table.

"No, I mean it feels like he knows me personally. What are these?" Jimin asks and looks over my shoulder to peek at the papers. "How was your dance practice?" I ask instead, changing the topic.

He sighs and takes a seat on the chair. "Exhausting. Like always," he states and extends his hand for me to hold which I gladly accept. He slowly pulls me towards him and I land on his lap. He hugs my waist gently and nuzzles my neck, sniffing it and then kissing it right after.

"I missed you, jagi," he says and I hold his arm, my legs dangling on his side. "I missed you too," I reply but feel him taking his hand off my waist and moving it to the table.

He grabs the paper and I breathe deeply when he brings it close to his face to read it. "Jimin—"

"Shares transfer? What does that mean, Y/n?" He questions, knitting his eyebrows as he scans the documents that I made in Korean for him to read easily. "Jimin, I wanted to say this to you for a while but I don't find it important. And I trust you wholeheartedly now so I thought of giving this to you as a gift," I explain but he gives me a questioning look.

"I don't understand a single thing. What are you giving me? Why?" He mumbles lowly and I bite my lips. "I'm transferring you the 5% shares of Hotel Paradise in the States. I inherited it from my grandfather. I have many more so don't worry about me," I tell him but he narrows his eyes as he stares at me suspiciously.

"And why are you giving this to me, Kim Y/n?"

"It's just a gift. I've signed them, only you need to do the same." He sighs, keeping the paper back on the table and rubs his temple in frustration. "What kind of a gift is this?"

"I have these shares for 7 more hotel chains across the globe so don't worry about my loss." I say and he smiles and pinches my chin. "I understand, my little rich heiress. But why are you suddenly giving it to me?"

"Just a gift."

"Okay then. I have a studio apartment in Gangnam. I want to gift it to you—" I cut him off. "No, I don't need it. It's too much for a gift."

He smirks and releases my chin but hugs my waist again. "Then how do you expect me to accept your gift?"

I look away from him and take a deep breath. "Just take them, Jimin."

"Why do you think money and love are on the same page, jagi? What made you think like that?" Jimin asks, stroking his thumb on my waist and mumbling every word on my neck.

"Love isn't free, Jimin. It comes with a price. We are no exception." I assert but he moves his face away from my neck. "Stand up."

"What?"

"You heard me, Y/n. Stand up." He repeats in a firm tone so I stand up and fidget with my fingers nervously. "So, are you making this a contract relationship again?" He asks, taking the papers in hand and passing me a glare.

I turn my head away but then immediately look back when I hear the sound of ripping the papers apart. He furiously tears the pages, shredding them into pieces as I look at him in horror.

"Jimin!"

He simply turns around and walks over to throw them in the bin. He washes his hands, grabs two plates and comes back to the table without saying anything. But I almost tear up looking at his pissed off expression.

"Jim—"

"I love you, jagi." He replies and looks up at me with a tight-lipped smile. His anger is dying down. "I am sorry." I say and he nods.

"I know. Just forget everything that happened right now. Never bring money between our love. Okay?" He asks and I wipe the tear that rolled down my face. I nod silently.

"Is that the reason why you gave Jungkook money when both of you were dating?" He asks and I look at him. I don't answer but he finds the answer in my eyes. He smiles and shakes his head before holding my hands with his. "You cannot buy love, okay? We are going good so far. I don't want to fight unnecessarily over this. Let's eat." He says and passes me a plate of food.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, crying but he clicks his tongue and I feel him hugging me tightly as I bury my face in his chest. "It's okay, baby. You were using money to make me stay with you. Maybe using money part isn't good. But you thought of making me stay. It's more than enough for me to know that you're willing to let me stay. I'm not mad. Stop crying, my love," he assures me but I bawl my eyes out in his embrace.

"I love you, Jimin. Please, don't ever leave me. Please." I cry but feel the side of my face getting wet too with his tears. "I would never let go of you, let alone leaving you." He croaks and I pull my head back to look at him.

"Why are you crying?" I ask and he places a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose. "My tears fall seeing yours fall. So stop crying," he says and uses the sleeves of his shirt to wipe my tears and then his face as well.

"I love you, jagi." He says with a smile and red nose. I grin and stand on my tip toes to reach his lips to peck them.

"I love you more."

*******************

Shouldn't I get the Gangnam apartment and 5% shares for making them stick together in this story? 🙄😒 These two really ignore me all the time. Y/n and Jimin, listen here. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 517 49
Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good...
29.5K 1.3K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
7.7K 359 36
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...
13.2K 963 53
๐ŸŽฌ Best Friends to lover romances. ๐ŸŽฌ Morally gray characters. ๐ŸŽฌ Age gap. ๐ŸŽฌ Grumpy x sunshine. ๐ŸŽฌ Forbidden love. ________________________________...