it's just me and you | klaus...

Av malevia666

ꜱʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛꜱ ʜᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ Jade Forbes, a little psychotic older sister of Caroline comes back to Mystic Falls... Mer

J A D E F O R B E S
author's note !
0 | i'm just a child
0.i | safe house
0.ii | goodbye mystic falls
i. | the big easy life
ii. | home sweet home
iii. | everything is not right
iv. | losing my mind
v. | jade holmes
vi. | kitty kat just loves to mess with siblings
vii. | in the loop
viii. | c'mere doggy doggy
ix. | unexpected friendships
x. | blood, tears, weird salvatores
xi. | meeting an original
xii. | this dinner tastes quite deadish
xiii. | overdue confrontations
xiv. | hate at first sight
xv. | i was not enchanted to meet you
xvi. | the truth
xvii. | darker side of the coin
xviii. | two rippers are better than one
ACT TWO
i. | couples that torture together, stay together
ii. | alone together
iii. | blondes have more fun
iv. | that's a wrap!
v. | deadly p.e
vi. | psychosuit
vii. | spooky shit
viii. | welcome home, jade
ix. | daddy issues
x. | teen romance
xi. | alea iacta est
xii. | chaotic evil
xiii. | mors tua, vita mea
xiv. | cara mia
xvi. | the wolf and his moon
xvii. | sweetheart
xviii. | to all the future mornings
xix. | partners in crime

xv. | in da club

9K 447 648
Av malevia666

chapter 33

I don't look for trouble
But trouble looks for me
And it's been waiting around corners
Since I was seventeen
They say 'Here comes a hurricane
Trouble is her middle name!'
But I don't look for trouble
Yeah trouble looks for me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          JADE LAUGHED AT something Klaus said, her head tilting back. As the ball was coming to an end, the ancient Klaus, with his equally ancient manners, offered her a ride home and she didn't protest, not really wanting for the night to be over. They spent the rest of the evening in his art studio, Klaus telling her the stories of his paintings, including how he came into possession of the Breakfast of the Rowers by Renoir, claiming to have won it in a bet with the artist. In an arm-wrestling bet.

She... won't even. Cheeky bastard.

"Now, you see, Elijah's known for his impeccable manners and his stoic demeanor. But that night, he had imbibed a bit more liquor than he should have." Klaus mused with a mischievious smirk, shifting the gear as he took a turn. 

Jade snorted in amusement, then contorted her face in thought. "I thought you, old farts, can't get wasted?"

The Original shot her a look with his eyebrows raised, to which she responded with an innocent smile. Shaking his head, he turned his eyes back to the road. "By ordinary alcohol we can't." He nodded, causing her confusion to deepen. "He drank the spelled absinthe me and Kol got from some witch." He revealed nonchalantly.

Jade gasped, slapping his shoulder. "No, you didn't!" She exclaimed with wide eyes, her lips curling into a grin.

"Oh, but we did, love." Klaus nodded, clearly proud of himself. "The pièce de résistance came when he tried to impress princess Louise-Élisabeth with a candlelit serenade. He grabbed a violin from the band, however, in his inebriated state, he struggled to hold the bow properly. The resulting screeches and discordant notes that emanated from that violin were enough to send half the guests running for the exits."

"You little shits!" Jade slapped him again, the man hiding away from her touch, chuckling softly. "Poor Elijah..." She trailed off, her head shaking as she laughed.

"Don't worry, he got his revenge." The hybrid said, a ghost of annoyance flashing on his features.

Jade hummed as she leaned back in her seat, her intrigue piqued. "Do tell." She drawled with a small smirk. 

"He courted me with her sister." 

Jade furrowed her eyebrows. "Like... arranged a marriage?" She asked hesistantly, straightening in her seat.

"Exactly, love. He knew I had no interest in such matters, the opposite of Kol, who was keen to do it first, boasting that he'd add 'a string of princesses to his account', whatever that meant." He said, his slight eyeroll making her lips quirk upwards. "Of course, dear Elijah didn't inform us beforehand, so imagine my surprise when her father came to me with congratulations." He twisted his head in her direction, giving her a glare, to which she barked a laugh. Smiling, he turned back to the road. "And then imagine Kol's."

Jade shook her head with a smile. "Poor princess." She sighed, trying to stifle the slight jealousy that started to color her veins. It was ridiculous, of course he had other women, the man was a thousand fucking years old.

Klaus glanced at the woman briefly, biting back the smile that threaten to emerge at the sight of her annoyed face. Smirking to himself, he put his hand on her exposed thigh, his eyes firmly on the road. "Ah, don't be too sorry for her." He said, and Jade tried to swallow the annoying flutter in her stomach at his touch. "That was the most unpleasant lady I have ever met. Even Elijah didn't like her, and that's saying something. She only agreed because that would mean our lands would merge."

"Business woman." Jade clicked her tongue, eyes darting between his hand and the window. "So... you never got married?" She asked, glancing at him from the side of her vision, carefully watching his face. 

"No." He said simply as he brought his hand from her thigh and used it to pull the handbrake up when he parked in front of her house. 

Jade furrowed her eyebrows, watching him as he got out of his car. "But you're like a million." She said, her face contorted in a grimace as he opened the door for her, his hand outstretched for her to take. "No pretty princess ever caught your eye?" She said a little bitterly as she placed her hand in his.

The hybrid smiled to himself as he helped her get out from the car. When she was right before him, he leaned forward, his hot breath fanning over her face. "I prefer beautiful queens." He murmured knowingly, to which she nodded nonchalantly, trying to hide her smile. 

Charmer.

When they reached the front door, she turned to him, her hand on the doorknob. "So..." She trailed off, a slow smile stretching on her face, which he mirrored, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Would you like to come i━" She started as she began to open the door.

"Happ━!" A cheery shout resounded on the other side of the threshold, Jade's eyes widening like pennies when she caught the sight of her sister, Cami, Katherine and Alaric with party hats on their heads. 

She shut the door half a second later, the handles threatening to fall off from the force of her swing.

She pressed her body to the door in a blink of an eye, tight smile on her lips when she looked at the hybrid. "Actually, you won't be coming." She said, blinking rapidly.

Then, her own words came back to her and she widened her eyes.

Klaus hummed, clasping his hands behind his back. "No, it appears I won't be com━" He couldn't finish his taunt, Jade's hand against his mouth stopping him. The blonde shot him a glare, and she could feel his smirk against her skin. When she was sure he got the message, she slowly lowered her hand down, her eyes firmly narrowed. "Was that━"

"━Nope." She quickly interrupted him, her head shaking as she casually leaned against the door, trying to appear nonchalant. 

Klaus' eyebrows jumped up incredulously. "I think it was."

"No, it wasn't." She shook her head, waving her hand in the air dismissvely. "It's just Elena, you know how much she loves me. We're basically besties." 

Klaus hummed in mock thought. "Well, tell Elena that she has twelve hours." He said, raising his eyebrow at her. 

The girl's facade fell off instantly. "Really?" She asked in surprise. 

Klaus hummed again, an amused smile on his lips as he leaned in. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." 

Jade narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "You're too nice tonight, what's the catch?" She asked, eyeing him carefully from head to toe.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm always nice." He shrugged innocently, his hands finding their place on her hips. She arched one of her eyebrows incredulously, but his touch wasn't unwelcome. Grinning at her face, he leaned towards her ear. "I'll come another time." He whispered, his lips curling into a smirk when he heard her pulse jump. After a second, he pulled back, giving her a tender kiss on the cheek, his lips lingering just a bit too long. "Goodnight." He whispered once his eyes met hers.

Jade drew in a large breath, her eyes locked with his like in some hypnosis. "Goodnight." She said quietly, the hybrid's smug smile tearing her from that thought as he took a few steps back, his eyes lingering on the woman a little longer before he finally turned around. When he opened the driver's door, a loud scream could be heard when the woman finally got into her house.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

              "What the fuck?!" Jade's shout echoed through her house as she stood in the entryway, her jaw nearly dropping to the floor. Her eyes darted wildly between the unexpected group, mostly between Cami and Katherine, their faces slightly sour.

"Let's ignore what the hell we've all just heard and━" Caroline said quickly, pasting a beaming smile on her face as she looked at the rest of the group. "Happy birthday!" They all shouted again, without interruptions this time. 

Jade blinked.

"I repeat━what in the actual fuck?" She spat, her head shaking so violently that a few strands of hair fell from her bun. "What the hell are you," She growled, pointing at the smugly smiling blonde with her finger. "And you," She redirected it at the doppelganger, eyes narrowed into tiny slits. "Doing here?"

Katherine scoffed, her hand resting on her hip as she replied. "I did say your gift would arrive tomorrow, didn't I?" She said, twiring one of her dark curls between her fingers. "Well, it's tommorow, and hello, I'm the gift." She proclaimed, smiling sweetly. 

Jade opened her mouth to say something, but no words emerged. Instead, she let out an exasperated huff, similar to an angered bull, and turned her attention toward the amused blonde from Louisiana.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" Camille mused, folding her hands on her chest and arching an eyebrow. "You didn't give me a heads up, so why should I?" She said with a triumphant smirk, cocking her head to the side.

Jade blinked rapidly, her brain not processing the information that the two of them were actually there. "Wha━whe━wh━" She sputtered, her head shaking as she rapidly gestured with her hands, much to the group's amusement. After a moment, she stopped, eyes widening when she eyed the two of them once again. "Oh, my God!" She shrieked excitedly, pulling them both into a tight embrace. 

The women laughed softly, wrapping their arms around the blonde. "Happy birthday, Forbes." Cami murmured, giving the girl a soft peck to her cheek as they pulled back. 

Jade pressed her hands to her cheeks, her head shaking slowly as her gaze flickered between them. "You're here, what..." She trailed off in disbelief. A moment later, her eyes full of awe narrowed, replaced by a blazing fire in them. "You're here! Are you both out of your damn minds?!" She shouted, throwing her hands in the air. "You!" She pointed at Katherine, who raised her eyebrows in anticipation. "You came knowing that Klaus is here? Are you insane?" She exclaimed, jabbing her finger into her own forehead. "And you!" She shifted her fiery gaze into the blonde. "What the hell did I told you about coming into this cursed town?!"

"He gave me a pass, didn't he?" Katherine pointed at the door, shrugging her shoulder.

Jade scoffed. "What if he didn't, you dumb bitch?" 

"Well, I didn't expect him at your fucking doorstep in the middle of the night!" Katherine shot back in annoyance.

Jade attempted to argue further but eventually clamped her mouth shut, realizing she didn't know how to respond, which earned a triumphant smirk from the doppelganger. Huffing furiously, Jade turned her fiery gaze to Cami, folding her arms and waiting for an explanation.

"Chill out, I just came to celebrate my best friend's birthday." Cami said, raising her palms up in a defensive gesture. "I'll be gone before you know it, if you hate it that much." She rolled her eyes. 

Jade sighed, leaning back against the door. "It's not that... it's just..." She trailed off, putting the stay hair strands behind her ears. "Everybody dies in this town everyday, I don't want your human ass getting caught in the crossfire." She muttered, shooting her a pointed glance. 

"He's human and looks pretty alive to me." Cami said, pointing at the teacher, who was watching them in silence.

Jade scoffed, throwing her hands in the air. "He died like a thousand times this month!" 

"What?" Cami barked, whipping her head towards Alaric with furrowed eyebrows. 

Alaric pursed his lips, raising his right hand in the air. "I have a magic ring."

The O'Connell blinked. "You have a what?"

"Jesus Christ..." Jade whispered under her breath, her fingers rubbing her forehead in exasperation. 

Caroline put her hand on Camille's shoulder, a sheepish smile on her lips. "Welcome to Mystic Falls, Cami."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          The unusual group sat on the balcony of a club in Richmond, spread out around a small table in the VIP area. Jade missed it━just having fun. Not worrying about whether she'd survive the next day, or if Mystic Falls was going to blow up, or some other ancient supernatural problem making her life miserable. Just having fun with her friends, drinking, dancing and not worrying about tomorrow. It reminded her of her teenage years━well, at least that handful of happy moments.

Cami hummed while taking a sip of her drink, wincing at the burning sensation, and placed the glass back on the table. She pointed at the older Forbes woman with her free hand. "He's really charming, I'll give you that."

Jade shook her head violently, her face contorted into a confused grimace. "So, he just fucking called you and was like 'Hello, love, one of my doggy mates will be in town tomorrow, can you fetch me this necklace you gifted Jade? You will? Oh, heavens, that is utterly marvellous'?" She mimicked Klaus' accent, earning a round of amused laughs around the table. 

"We don't talk like that!" Rebekah protested in outrage, gasping in complete offense. 

Yeah, the woman was also in on the mysterious surprise for the birthday blonde, albeit because Mama Forbes still forbade inviting the Original girl to their family home, saying that one already had access anyway, so they had to meet her at the club. 

Jade raised an increduolous eyebrow. "You do." She said, making Rebekah open her mouth in attempt to argue further, altough she closed it a second later, nodding in silent agreement as she took a sip from her drink.

Cami smiled briefly at the blondes, returning her gaze to her best friend. "He did sound something like that, if I'm being honest." Camille bobbed her her from side to side, her face thoughtfull.

"And he told me you 'don't like him very much'?" Jade recounted with a slight grimace. "The hell did you say?"

"Nothing!" Cami exclaimed with raised palms. When she caught the disbelieving look from her Jade, she clicked her tongue against her teeth, her eyes rolling. "Well, I might've said that if he hurts you again I will tear his balls off." She said with an innocent smile. 

"Oh, my God." Caroline muttered as she hid her face in her hands, her head shaking as she muffled a laugh.

Alaric blinked as he surveyed the whole table. "Can I just say that this is the weirdest night of my life?"

Jade hummed with a pout, resting her chin in her palm. "Ah, why would you think that? Sounds pretty normal to me." She shrugged. 

"Well, for starters, I'm in a club, drinking with one of my students, Katherine Pierce and an Original Vampire. And talking about tearing another Original's balls off." He deadpanned, raising his eyebrows at the blonde. After a moment, he sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Klaus' balls, above all people."

Jade hummed, her face thoughtfull as she contemplated his words. Then, she twisted her lips, raising her eyebrows for a brief second as she leaed back. "Yup, still pretty normal." She nodded to herself before leaning towards the historian, her voice hushed as she spoke. "I wouldn't brag about this to your goodie-goodie group, though." She whispered with a cheeky grin, causing his eyes to roll when he took a large gulp of his amber-colored drink.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes when she glanced at the Saltzman man. "I'm just playing nice for Jade's sake, don't get too comfortable, teacher." She spat, her voice laced with malicious undertone. 

Jade quickly detected the rising tension between the group and clasped her hand loudly, straightening in her seat. "Okay, let's just━" She abruptly grabbed the spirit bottle in the middle, waving it in the air. "Okay?" She raised her eyebrows at everyone present in silent command to behave themselves. "It's my birthday!" She exclaimed with a grin. 

Yeah, she had Katherine Pierce, Rebekah Mikaelson, and a member of the Scooby Gang sitting at the same table.

She was surprised everyone was still alive. 

"And I came bearing gifts." Katherine smirked as she rummaged through her bag. 

Jade furrowed her eyebrows. "I thought you were the gift?"

"Well, duh, but that's from Lil." She rolled her eyes as she placed a large bottle on the table with a loud slam, a mischievious smirk on her glossy lips. "A witch-brewed moonshine for the undead."

Jade's jaw dropped. "No fucking way." She muttered under her breath as she took the bottle and opened the cap, her face scrunching immediately at the ungodly smell. Pretending to shudder, she passed it back to Katherine, who just huffed in amusement.

A slow smirk started to stretch on Rebekah's lips. "Well, Katerina." She raised her eyebrows, impressed. "Not bad. You might've jumped in my charts a tiny bit." 

"Wow, didn't know that was possible." Katherine quipped sarcastically, a forced smile on her face when she looked at the blonde. 

The Original shot her an angered look, her eyes narrowed. "Shut your mouth before I'll change my mind." She growled, causing Katherine's face to scowl. "And give me that." She spat, snatching it from her hands.

Caroline furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Rebekah pour all of the vampires a shot. "What does it do?" She asked. 

"It makes your supernatural tolerance go bye-bye." Jade answered, taking the shot glass that Rebekah passed to her. 

Caroline raised her eyebrows, also accepting the shot glass. "How do you know that?" She questioned, eyes narrowed as she glanced at her sister. The rest of the group furrowed their eyebrows in unison, clearly asking themselves the same question.

Jade tightened her lips into a straight line, and then let out an annoyed groan when their curious faces didn't back down. "Klaus might've said... something." She muttered, rolling her eyes at the visible amusement of the group. "Whatever, cheers!" She shouted, plastering a bright grin on her face as she raised her shot glass in the air, the whole group quickly following, downing the moonshine in one go.

Two hours later they were all completely fucked up.

Jade was jumping along with the girls in the middle of the dance floor, their long hair tossing left and right, huge smiles on their lips as they shouted the words to the currently blasting Crazy in Love by BeyonceAlaric was next to them a moment later, a burning joint between his teeth that he had gone to roll up before, a drink in his hand as his head bobbed sideways to the beat of the song.

Jade momentarily burst out laughing as soon as she saw the teacher. Thank God they weren't in Mystic Falls, he would have lost his job in a heartbeat.

Snatching the joint from his mouth, she placed it in hers, taking a drag and exhaling the smoke as she threw her head back, her arms in the air as she rocked to the music. 

"No, no, no!" Cami shouted dissaprovingly, her head shaking as she snatched the burning blunt from the Forbes' mouth.

"Hey!" Jade immediately protested with a scowl, that twisted to an outraged gasp when she saw the Louisiana blonde placing it between her own lips. "Bitch!" She scoffed. 

Cami only sent her a smug smile when she took a puff. "Someone told me to wish you a happy birthday." She slurred with amusement, coughing a little when she passed it towards Katherine. 

"Yeah? Who?" 

"His royal highness, Mar━"

"━Drink?!" Jade shouted immediately, wrapping her arms around swaying and too intoxicated to connect the dots Rebekah. Cami shot her a confused look for a brief second, and then widened her eyes, remembering who Rebekah was.

The Original hummed, placing her hands on the blonde's hips. "What kind?" She asked, her head bobbing from side to side. 

Jade's smile widened. "Bloody Mary." She answered knowingly, and the other blonde instantly mirrored her cunning expression. 

Rebekah quickly grabbed the birthday girl's hand and they both disappeared into the pulsating crowd bathed in red glee. When the Original pointed to some man dancing near them in silent question, Jade shook her head, seeing that they were within sight of Camille. Her best friend may have accepted who Jade was now, or rather what species she was, but the girl didn't want to show that side of her, knowing her annoyingly good nature. And certainly not when she had just recently found out. 

The drunken girls pushed through the crowd some more and finally found their target. Approaching the swaying man, they quickly charmed him with their blue eyes full of mischief, but also deadly magic. As Jade's compulsion began to take effect, the women inched themselves towards the man's neck and smiled before plunging their sharp fangs into his skin.

As his warm, sweet-salty blood met her tongue, her thoughts of Marcel and the Original family quelled slightly. Slightly. She still didn't know what to do about the issue━Marcel was her friend, everything but her brother, a lifeline who'd helped her when she'd moved to New Orleans and was a neistable shit. And on the other hand, the Original's family became someones too. At least a handful of them━Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah. She was close with them, with some even closer than with others, but was she close enough with them to betray Marcel? Yet on another note, it was his son. The son he had raised for two hundred years. Klaus did no such thing. This was Klaus, the Original Hybrid who destroys cities and kills every citizen for the smallest triviality.

She didn't know what to do.

But it was definitely not a night for such thoughts.

As the man's pulse began to slow down, Rebekah pulled the girl away from his skin, much to Jade's displeasure, who pouted sadly in response, amusing the other blonde. The birthday girl's sadness quickly disappeared when Original began dragging her toward their new victim, just after healing the limp man.

Half an hour and about ten bodies later, their hunger was finally satisfied and Jade slumped back in their little area, leaving Rebekah back on the dancefloor, who's interest was now in the strip pole in the middle of it. 

Did Jade took a picture for potential future blackmail? She sure did.

"I fuckin' love your witch!" Jade exclaimed as she collapsed onto the red couch beside Katherine. 

The vampire hummed as she typed on her phone, a lazy smile on her lips. "Ne e li naĭ-dobrata?" 'Isn't she the best?' She muttered, her half-lidded eyes fixed on the device's screen.

Jade sighed dramatically, fishing her own phone from her purse. "Iskam sobstvenata si veshtitsa." 'I want my own witch.' She mumbled, eyes squinting from the brightness as she searched for one, particular contact, her brain not registering that the languague switched.

"Ima mnogo ot tyakh, vzemete edin." 'There's plenty of them, take one.' Katherine suggested absentmindly, smiling widely at her phone.

"Kato bezdomni kotki?" 'Like stray cats?' Jade asked, eyebrows furrowing as she tried to make sense of the blurry letters.

"Da, samo malko po-osŭditelen i egotsentrichen." 'Yeah, just a little bit more judgy and self-centered.' The Pierce woman said, causing Jade to hum. "I obiknoveno ne se zakhvashtaĭte s kocha treva." 'And usually don't get bait on catnip.' She snorted in amusement.

Jade nodded, smirking as she typed. "Shte go imam predvid." 'I'll keep that in mind.' She mumbled under her breath. 

Suddenly, a slurring but commanding voice make them snap their heads up. "What the hell are you both doing?" Caroline asked, her suspicious eyes narrowed so much, that they were almost closed as she clutched the stairs' bannister.

Jade and Katherine looked at the little Forbes like deer caught in headlights. "Nothing." They both chirped innocently at the same time, sneakily hiding their phones behind themselves.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          "Is something amiss in that vacant mind of yours?" Klaus fumed as he reached the living room of his mansion, finding very focused Kol trying and miserably failing to figure out how to turn on the TV.

Kol scoffed as he gave up, throwing the remote (which he held upside down) back onto the coffee table. "Of course I'm the only one who gets scolded, where's your little vampire plaything?" He asked, a cheeky grin tugging at his lips as he leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head. "Pissed her off already?"

Klaus clenched his jaw, not a single ghost of amusement visible on his features. "Do you miss your box already?" 

Kol arched an unimpressed eyebrow. "Aren't you bored of that already?" He asked when he stood up, walking up to the little liquor table near the couch and pouring himself a drink.

Klaus glared at the back of his brother's head. "Mother sent me to fetch some champagne, imagine my surprise when I open the fridge and there's Salvatore's bloody hand." He smiled falsely, cocking his head to the side. "And then, in the second floor bathroom, the other one!"

It's not that he cared about the older Salvatore, Gods no. If the situation had been different, there would have been a lot more missing from his body than just his arms. But this was a ball organized by Mother, for whom things must always go her way, always. And Klaus wasn't going to listen to her talk about what disrespectful children she had. 

Talk about disrespect. 

"It's not my fault the girl wanted to test the sharpness of her knife!" Kol exclaimed defensively as he turned around, his free palm raised towards his brother. After a moment, he smiled to himself as he took a sip of his drink. Hissing as he swallowed the burning liquid, he pointed at Klaus with his glass. "Tell me, Nik, since she's not here, does that mean she's free game? She's utterly crazed, and you know how I feel━" 

"━Oh, she is, isn't she?" Klaus chuckled ominously, his head shaking with a wide grin, that looked more like a snarl than anything else. "Well, then, let me be exceedingly clear about something," He smiled, walking up to his brother and putting his hand on his shoulder, the force of it signaling the gesture wasn't friendly in the slightest. Inching his face towards him, Kol's cheeky smirk faltered a little when he saw the striking gold bleeding into his brother's eyes as he spoke. "If your finger so much as grazes a single hair on that pretty head of hers, you will do so without the benefit of a spine." Klaus said lowly and menacingly, but his smile never left his lips. When he figured his brother got the message, he moved passed him with his face falling, preparing himself a much needed drink. 

Kol tutted as he turned around, the annoying sound making's Klaus' blood boil. "So possesive, Nik." He chided, looking at his brother dissaprovingly. "Is it that time of the month?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. Then, he gasped, his head shaking with mock realisation. "Oh, wait. It almost is." He grinned devilishly as he took a sip.

Klaus' teeth grinded against each other with a supernatural force, his patience wearing thin. "I advise you to keep your tongue behind your teeth if you want to keep it." He hissed into his glass as he downed the entire contents in one go, his head tilting back. 

"Where is lovely Jade, though?" Kol mused in mock thought as he began to stroll around the living room, swirling the contents of his glass theatrically. "I mean, you two were looking all lovey-dovey tonight, one would think she would spent the night."

Klaus' eyes nearly rolled in the back of his head when he listened to the irksome little wretch. "Kol." He growled in a warning. When he was about to add a fitting threat again, he felt his phone buzzing in his jacket's pocket. Sighing in exasperation, he pulled it out, eyebrows furrowing upon reading the message on screen. 

Jade
wyd

Klaus' angered voice came in and out of Kol's ears. "But she did not." He sighed, his head shaking as he examined the glass in his hold. Snapping his head dramatically up, a finger rose to his chin in contemplation. "What a puzzle. Did she ran off before any of us noticed? I mean, that could be the only explanation, you probably said something, as always. How was she? I just mean, with a girl looking like that she got be really wil━" He started to chuckle, but his voice was quickly cut off by his older brother, who slammed him against the nearest wall, his iron grip firm around his throat.

"You done?" Klaus muttered lowly, his nose almost brushing against his brother's. 

Kol gulped. "Yeah." He mumbled, not really liking when Klaus' yellow eyes were pointed at him. The hybrid's eyes narrowed in a final warning, and after a few second of intense staring contest, he pushed Kol against the wall one last time, stepping aside and pulling out his phone once again. Kol sighed, dramatically spreading his arms in the air. "I'm bored, Nik!" He exclaimed in despair as he collapsed back on to couch.

"We just had a bloody ball, what more do you want?" Klaus spat in annoyance as he began to text the blonde back.

Klaus
What the hell does that mean?

Kol rolled his eyes as he finished his drink. "Yeah, but nobody died, boring." He said in a sing-song manner. "I need entertainment."

"There's a mirror right behind you, I'm sure it will keep you entertained for at least three hours." The older Orignal replied, not really listening to his brother's whining as his eyes were glued to his phone.

Jade
omfg i forgt ur a grandpa
what are you doing sir

Klaus
Talking with Kol.

Jade
omg leave him aloneeee
it was my idea

Klaus
Yes, he told me that.

Jade
omg tht little rat!!!!! 
nvm kill him 

Klaus
Are you drunk?

Jade
postiviely hammered bruv
that spelled shit is nooo joke
at a club rn
come

Klaus
Where are you? What club? Who are you with? Are you safe?

Jade
aww ur so cute
idk hows it called something abotu devils
in richmod
with my bitchs
and noooo im not safe u need to save meeee

Klaus
Are you in danger? What's going on?

Jade
yea in danger of getting fucked upp

Kol watched his brother as if in some trance.

He eyed carefully all the little twinkles in his eyes, the smallest tugs of his lips and, finally, the worry and determination visible all over his face as he forcefully shoved the phone back into his pocket. "What are you doing?" He asked, his curiosity piqued immensely.

"None of your business." Klaus muttered as he began to walked out of the living room with purpose.

Kol released a gasp of offense as he quickly caught up to his brother. "Hands off my lady!" He exclaimed with mock anger, that turned into real annoyance when the other man didn't react. "Where are you going?" He pressed, trailing after him. 

"Nowhere." Klaus spat, grabbing his car keys from the little hangers in the hallway. 

Kol's mischievious grin return to his face. "I'm coming with you." He stated.

Klaus smiled when he caught the sight of their mother when he walked towards the front door. "Ah, Mother." He breathed, sinister smirk dancing on his lips, causing Esther to furrow her eyebrows. Turning to Kol, Klaus spoke again, his smile never leaving his lips. "Did you know Kol chopped one of your guests' limbs and sprawled it around the mansion like in some scavenger hunt?"

Kol's grin disappeared in an instant.

"He did what?!" Esther's barked, whipping her head towards her youngest boy in a flash, eyes blazing.

Kol clenched his jaw, scowling at the smug hybrid. "You're a dead man, Nik."

Klaus smiled. "Been for a thousand years. Have a wonderful night, brother." He said, triumph dancing in his ancient eyes as he turned around and continued his walk. His smile deepened to the point of impossibility when Mother's resounding voice reverberated through the mansion, but it quickly faltered when his older brother obscured his view, standing in the front door.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked, car keys in his hand. 

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are you going?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          The Original brothers stepped across the threshold of the exclusive club, the smell of alcohol and sweaty people hitting their nostrils like a sickening tidal wave. The entire interior was dark, the only light being the red streaks flashing onto the crowd of people on the dance floor. Klaus' eyes flicked right and left in search of his favourite blonde head. One thing Klaus could tell━it wasn't very hard. A few seconds later he saw Jade sitting crosslegged on the bar top, bent over backwards with her eyes closed, her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out as her friend from New Orleans poured some alcohol down her throat, laughing carelessly as she did so, Jade's other friends cheering her on as she drank. 

Klaus was about to take her out of the spotlight, disliking the way the men whistled at her, smelling their obvious excitement in the air. Seconds later, his gaze zeroed in on her chin, then her neck, and finally her cleavage as his eyes tracked the drops of alcohol that skirted her lips. Gritting his teeth to control himself and the raging Wolf in his chest, he took a step forward━he didn't know what for exactly, but surely to hide her from anyone's view━but his brother's voice stopped him.

"Is that..." Elijah trailed off, his eyes slightly narrowed as he pointed at the platform in the middle of the dancefloor. 

Klaus physically forced himself to tear his gaze from the blonde and follow the trail of vision of his brother. He wasn't prepeared at the utter disguist his poor eyes saw. "It seems our dear sister fully adapted to modern times." He muttered, his face sour as he watched his little sister pole dancing, drunk out of her mind. 

The brothers exchanged a disturbed glance, silently agreeing that they might need to wash their eyes with acid to erase that image from their minds.

"Have you got a fuckin' problem?" Klaus heard Jade's voice ringing in his ears, causing him and Elijah to whip their heads towards her. They both raised amused brows at the sight of 5'3ft tall, hammered to the state of oblivion Jade, fussing to a man almost three heads taller than her. "You fuckin' want one?!" She shouted, fury on her face as she pushed at his chest. The amusement grew as they watched the shocked guy's face, clearly didn't exprecting the girl's strength when he stumbled back.

Deciding that they watched enough, they approached the commotion. "Jade." Elijah called out. 

Jade lowered the hand that was probably raised to loosen the guy's teeth. Whipping her head around in an unhuman speed, she gasped. "My favorite Original!" She shouted in joy, running up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, completely ignoring the hybrid's presence.

"Hello." Elijah drawled smugly, connecting his gaze with his brother's who was looking at them without any kind of amusement. "I presume you're enjoying your birthday?" He asked as they pulled back, a small smile on his lips. 

"Duh!" She shouted as if it was the most obvious answer, throwing her hands in the air, causing her to almost fall back, although Klaus quickly grabbed her in his arms. Laughing and leaning into his chest, she looked behind Elijah's back. "I think you need to find Kat, she started to spill really yummy things from the 15th century..." She trailed off, mischievious grin on her lips that deepened at seeing the older's Original slightly panicked eyes. When he disappeared into the crowd in an instant, she finally looked up. "Hi." She greeted sweetly, turning in Klaus' hold so she was in front of him, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck. 

"Hi." Klaus greeted back with slight amusement, his hands resting securily on the sides of her waist, keeping her steady. "Elijah's your favourite Original?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. After a moment, his amusement faltered and something alse tingled underneeth his skin when he felt her fingers toying with the little hairs at the nape of his neck. 

"Mhm." She hummed, clearly satisfied with the reaction, her dark lips curling into a seductive smirk, that made Klaus' eyes immediately drop to her mouth.

Pulling her against himself, sending her and everyone around them a clear message, his fingers drove deeper into the red latex of her dress. "And where am I on this little ranking of yours?" He asked, his voice hushed and barely a murmur. 

"Last." She breathed with a cheshire cat's grin, her hot breath tickling his skin. She let her hands slide down from his neck, her fingers trailing down his shoulders and chest, her eyes following the movement.

Klaus arched an eyebrow. "Really? Below Finn?" He asked, trying to keep himself under control, although the blonde wasn't making that easy with her curious hands and siren eyes. 

Jade grimaced. "Who's Finn?"  She asked in confusion, halting all her moves for a brief second. Shaking her head, she returned to her sultry demeanor. "You came." She sighed contentedly, tilting her head. If it wasn't for his strong grip on her body, she would've collapsed right onto the bar.

That made Klaus snap back into reality. "Of course." He muttered, raising his gaze above her head and looking for his older brother. Scowling at what he saw, or rather who he saw with him, he singalised that they're about to make their leave.

"You're so sweet." Jade slurred, pouting. Her sharp nails scratched his stubbled cheek, making him pay attention.

"That's a first." Klaus murmured under his breath, adjusting his hold on her waist. "Why don't we get you home, sweetheart?" He said, already starting to walk her to the club's entrance.

"Noo..." She stopped abruptly, her head shaking widely. "I don't wanna." She mumbled in defiance, and Klaus tried to stifle a laugh when he watched her and her little child's mannerisms.

"You're barely standing." He stated, making his point by letting her go for a brief second, the girl wobbling immediately. 

"But I can dance." She murmured with a cheeky smirk when he caught her once again, leaning against him with all her weight, causing him to grit his teeth. 

"I bet you can." He sighed, his grip on her waist protective when he started to lead her once again. "Come."

Jade pouted, not liking the idea. "I can't leave Cami! She'll get lost." She whined, but her legs weren't protesting, walking alongside the hybrid. 

"Elijah will get her home." He said once they left the godforsaken club, the cool night air welcoming their skin. 

"But she's from New Orleans." Jade said with furrowed eyebrows, watching as the hybrid called a cab. "That's pretty far." She pointed out, raising her finger at him. 

"To your home." He said, shrugging off his jacket and wrapping it around the blonde's bare arms. He knew vampires didn't get cold, but it didn't mean it was exactly comfortable. 

"Oh, that makes more sense." She muttered in realisation, smiling at the gesture. Klaus smiled back, shaking her head as he watched her. Moments later, a cab stopped, and the hybrid helped her get into it.

Once they both settled, and Jade immediately fell all of her strength evaporate, she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Did you have fun?" He asked gently, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her against his chest. "Your friend from New Orleans was there." He muttered, playing with a strand of her blonde curls. 

"Yeah, Cams..." She sighed, her eyes closing as she breathed in his delicious scent. "She's the best." 

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows, catching the strange tone in her voice. "What's wrong?" He asked, glancing at the top of her head.

"Nothing." She shrugged.

Klaus wasn't fooled. "What's the matter?" He asked again.

Jade sighed dramatically, laying her head on his lap. "Bastard didn't even call me." She muttered bitterly. 

Klaus' confusion didn't falter. "Who?"

"M━" She bit her tongue, someone out there looking out for her and making her mind a little more clear. "My other friend from New Orleans." She decided on saying, sighing again. "We had a fight last time I was there. Totally his fault, though." She mumbled.

"About what?"

"Family... issues." She drawled hesistantly, trying to stiffle the giggle that threaten to come out. "It's really complicated."

"I think I know a thing or two about that." He said, his hand caressing her back. When he heard the soft laugh that escaped her lips, he smiled. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." She sighed, her eyes firmly closed now. "Nothing at all, Nikki." She mumbled, her voice barely audible.

Klaus couldn't ask her any more questions after that, because the only thing coming of her mouth was deep breathing as she fell asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

         Jade groaned, the strip of sunlight blinding her even through her eyes were firmly closed. Her head felt like it was moments away from exploding into the smallest of pieces, her throat dry and raw, and her muscles had never felt so heavy. Fluttering her eyes finally open, formed into tiny slits, she furrowed her eyeberows. "You're not Klaus." She mumbled, her voice cracking as she spoke. 

Katherine's pained grimace mirrored blonde's. "And you're not Elijah." She stated hoarsely. 

Jade blinked, her brain not following in the slightest. 

How the fuck did she menaged to get in bed?

Oh.

Oh, right.

Memories of Klaus dragging her out of the taxi and carrying her to bed came flooding back. Memories of her dragging him along, tearing his shirt in the process and making out with him, came flooding back. Oops. 

Wait. 

Did she puke on him? 

Universe, let it be a drunken dream, she's begging you.

Something stirred in the bedpost. "What the hell?" Caroline's head came into view, her face sour as if she just ate a lemon, her hair resembling a nest.

"Yeah..." Katherine breathed, rolling onto her back with a groan. "Witchy alcohol equals..." She trailed off, rubbing her makeup-smeared face with her hands. "Witchy hangovers." 

"Not so invincible now, huh?" Cami's hoarse voice came behind Jade, her eyes closed as she propped herself on her elbows. 

"Shut up." Jade moaned, slapping her on her shoulder.

"How the hell did we get back?" Caroline asked, raising slowly to a sitting position, rubbing her arching head. After a second of silence, a spark of realization twinkled in her eyes. "Wait, I remember a... suit."

Cami nodded, leaning against the headboard. "Yeah and I remember the suit making out on with someone at the red ligh━"

"━Shut up, human, or I'll shut you." Katherine growled under her breath, mustering a glare at the woman. 

Jade blinked in a momentary stun, then turned towards the doppelganger. "First of all━talk to her like that again and you'll see what will happen." She threatened, pointing a finger in the annoyed brunette's face. "Second of all━what?!" She shouted, and then immediately regretted it, feeling a shrill pounding in her already demaged head.

Slapping the blonde at her volume, Katherine rubbed her forehead, trying to magically numb the pain. "Nothing, she's clearly still drunk." She spat, giving the blonde a pointed look.

The words finally registered in Caroline's ears. "You kissed Elijah?!" She shouted in shock, all of the woman groaning and clutching their heads in response.

"No." Katherine said, her voice muffled as she tried to suffocate herself with a pillow.

Jade snatched it in a blink. "You so did." She accused, a lazy smirk stretching on her lips. 

Katherine narrowed her eyes at the ceiling, jaw clenched in annoyance. Second later, she flashed to her feet, stumbling a little. Cami's eyes widened at the sight, her eyes flicking between the brunette and the bed like ping-pong balls. "I gotta go." Katherine said with a tight smirk, pointing at the clock at Jade's nightstand. "My twelve-hour vacay is coming to an end." 

Jade groaned, collapsing on the bed. "Can't you just stay? I'll hide you in the basement." She suggested, eyebrows wiggling.

Katherine nodded, mocking gasp escaping her lips. "That's such a good plan, why didn't I think to hide in a Forbes' basement when I was running from him for a 500 years?" She asked, tapping her chin in mock thought, causing the older Forbes to scowl.

Camille blinked. "What?" 

Caroline crawled to the place where Katherine was laying. "She's on Klaus hit list for a half a millenium because she didn't want to die for him." She explained, pointing at the smiling doppelganger. 

Cami blinked again.

Then, she collapsed on the bed in defeat. "I think I miss NOLA." She mumbled. 

Jade laughed for a second, then her face fell. "Wait." She whispered, abruptly pulling herself into a sitting postion, eyes wide. "How the fuck did Ric got home?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          Jade managed to call the teacher, yet all she got in response was that he was indeed home and that he would retaliate, whatever the hell that meant. The girls spent the morning showing Louisiana around Mystic Falls, although there wasn't much to show for it, shocker. They had a drink at the famous Grill, to which only Cami scoffed at the preparation skills of the Mojito she had ordered. Jade agreed, no one was as good a bartender as the blonde━it comes in hand at parties. By the end, Cami couldn't believe there was so much going on in such boring town. Jade could also agree.

"This sucks." Jade spat at they stood at the airport, her head shaking. "You leaving sucks. You staying; also sucks. Everythings sucks."

Cami watched her best friends in amusement. "I'll be waiting for you in New Orleans." She said, cocking her head to the side with a little smile. 

Katherine clicked her tongue against her teeth. "And I'll be not waiting for you... somewhere." She drawled, plastering a wide, mocking smile. 

Jade huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Call me, both of you." She gave them a pointed glance, her voice commanding.

The doppelganger hummed. "I'll consider it." She nodded. 

"Bitch." Jade spat under her breath, much to the brunette's amusement.

Katherine's smile turned more fond as she eyed her friend. "Bye, J." She said, pulling her into a tight hug. "Call me once you fuck." She muttered into her hair. 

Jade glared at amused cami over Katherine's shoulder. Pulling sharply back, she gave her a cruel smirk. "Goodbye, Katerina. Hope your plane crash." She said sweetly, waving at her.

Katherine brushed her hair behind her shoulder, already walking away. "Ciao, bella!" She shouted, blowing her a kiss. Jade shook her head, but a real smile formed on her lips as she lead her away with her eyes.

"Call me too." Cami said knowingly, pointing at the disappearing doppelnganger. 

Jade rolled her eyes, walking the girl to the right gate. "Don't tell Marcel about anything that happened." She intructed, nodding to herself. "And remember of your varvain, so he can't juju it out of you." She added, pointing a finger at the blonde, her face serious. 

"You think he would do that?" Cami asked once they stopped at the end of the line. 

Jade sighed, her head shaking. "I don't know, I'm being cautious." She shrugged, twisting her lips. "I don't really trust him now."

"You know you'll have to make up your mind someday, right?" Camille asked, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Someday."

"Watch out, or it'll bite you in the ass someday."

"Then I'll deal with it someday."

Cami sighed, shaking her head. "Just be careful, okay?"

"When aren't I?" Jade asked with mock confusion. 

Cami shot her an unimpressed look. "Everyday of your damn life." She muttered, and Jade's lips curled into a proud grin. Glancing behind herself, she saw that it was almost her turn. Sighing, she pulled the other blonde into a tight embrace. "Bye, J. I'll miss you." She whispered into her hair.

Jade arms were tight around her back. "I'm going to visit soon, I promise." She whispered back. 

Cami gave her a half-smile as they pulled back. "I'll hold you onto that." She said, pointing a threatening finger into her direction. 

Jade grinned. "Call me!" She shouted mockingly after her. 

Cami turned around with a mischievious smirk. "Farawell, luv!" She shouted back, blowing her a kiss, loving the scowl her best friend gave her. 

a/n: HI I'M NOT DEAD

so, there were supposed to be two days in this chappter--the party time above, and the actual episode, but life is so fucking busy that i didn't know when i was going to finish it. so, when i hit the 8k mark i thought i'd post it, to not keep you guys waiting. it may look forced, because it was. i just wanted to get over with it, not really liking what i wrote. (i hate it) but i hoped you enjoyed this crack of a chapter even a little bit, even if it didn't really add anything to the plot. 

why even a party? because when i watched the show, i was so pissed that it was so intense all the time! like, where is the fun we had in the first seasons? the parties, just being teens and having fun? so, i just wanted them to just have fun, period. 

next chapter will take less time, bc i'll have an actual episode to lean onto, soo:DD 

also, i take the bulgarian out of the google translate, so sorry it it doesnt make any sense, feel free to correct it if you speak the language!!

ps. i love kol

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

902K 20.7K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
62.7K 2.6K 36
Caroline Forbes lost her mother a week ago. Klaus Mikaelson was abused as a young boy and lost touch with his siblings over the years. Both see the...
16K 379 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...
889K 42.1K 106
MJ left Mystic Falls after graduation, and though she kept in contact with people (some more than others), she wasn't going back. Why would she, when...