NOTHING WITHOUT U

Von mrbakskzk

What will happen when zee meet nunew after four years? Why nunew suddenly appear in front of zee? What he wan... Mehr

Introduction
Thë påīN
stîll í lòvē û
wïthøût mY báē
fòrgive Më
alwáYß yöU
OñLy lø√ē Cân hùRt |Ike T#is
kïSs
mY w@y
pLeAsê døN't G༼ ۝
LøóK @t Mê
hüRt
Béliévë Mê
dEvásTatêd
cRúel LiFê -1
CrüEl LïFe - 2
Døn"T LèAve mE
gûiLt
FìGhT
FîgHt 2
Thê båBY
fLãSh bäCk
mY blööD
mY $òN
TákíNg câRē ôF sKy
fïNállY wøKe üP
RègrèT
WálKéD aWáY 2
Ré-UníoN
Ré-UñioN 2
My littlê FàmilY
HáPPiLy MáRRíEd❤️
hApPy FàM❤️
DàiLy Lifē ♡
sLóW dàY
BøY OR gïRl
kißß mê
NåúGhTy SKY😼
I wàNt a gïRl
ànniVersãry
BéautiFul DåY
bAbïes Màmá
àppoinmenT
cHëck Up
bàbY kīcK
LàbóUr pàin
bàby girl
wàké up
Shé's BéautiFul
New Book
AçTiVe bàBy
ToGeThéR FoRéveR
Zarà
THé meMoRies We màke❤
EpílóGue 1
Epílógúe 2
NEW BOOK

WàlKéD awàY

1K 46 3
Von mrbakskzk

Nu was boiling some milk for Sky for when the toddler would wake up and be hungry.

Zee's kitchen was already filled with every kind of baby food products and all since Sky had been staying with him for a while.

As Nu  was about to go back to Sky to check up on him, Zee stopped him by holding his wrist.

“Nu...how long are you going avoid this topic? We both know we need to talk.”

Nu avoided Zee's gaze, trying to take his wrist back.

W-We have nothing to talk about. I'm grateful to you for rescuing my son before something bad happened to him. But that's about it. After Sky.... wakes up, I'll leave soon—”

You are forgetting the fact that.........I'm Sky's father too.”

Zee cut him off sharply, tightening his hold around Nu's wrist.

Nu flinched but didn't say anything.

There was a look of desperation on Zee's face.

He was desperate to know why Nu hid Sky from him for so long.

You know I love you so much, Nu.

More than anything else in this world.

You could've told me.

You could've even come to me.

Why did you never tell me about him, Nu? Just why?”

Nu kept his eyes low, a bitter chuckle escaping his lips.

I was not given a chance to do anything that time, Zee. My father was dying and I had to marry someone I didn't love.

I found out I was pregnant after our wedding and I knew it wasn't Bright's child.

Then, tell me, what could have I done at that time?

Contact you?

Even though I was married to someone else? Or kill the child?”

Nu's voice broke as he suddenly looked at Zee.

I couldn't just kill my own baby, Hia. Especially when this baby was the only thing that I had from you as a token of our love....”

Zee's world halted to hear those words straight from Nu's mouth.

But Nu was not done yet.

Nu sucked a breath, continuing his words.

If I could, I would've already told you long ago that I was pregnant with your baby. That I wanted you, my baby's father, to be there for him. But I-I just couldn't. I was already married to Bright then and Sky also grew up believing bright was his father. I couldn't—”

Zee moved forward and cut him off again.

“—but now what, Nu? Now Bright is no longer here, right?”

Zee held both of Nu's shoulder, forcing the younger to look into his eyes,

We could start over, Nu. We could build up our family together all over again. Just marry me. I promise I'll take care of you and Sky for the rest of my life.

You wouldn't have to worry about a thing in your life.”

Zee proposed, his voice getting desperate and earnest.

This was his last chance.

And currently, he wanted nothing but to have his love and son back in his life.

However, Nu shook his head immediately, looking down and curling his fist.

It's not that easy, Hia. I can't do this. Did you forget what you did to me? You blackmailed  me, you compelled me to have sex with you and then I had no choice but to attempt to take my own life away.

I can't live with a man who assaulted me, who manipulated me. I would never marry you—”

Nu freed his wrist from the older's grip and glared at Zee.

As much as Nu loved this man and was grateful to him for  finding his baby, what Zee did was totally unforgivable.

Since the beginning,

Zee always got what he wanted.

But this time Nu should let this man know that we don't always get what we want in our life.

Some things are unattainable.

Nu turned around on his heel and walked away.

Zee just watched his ex lover walking away from and do nothing.

His heart felt like it was bleeding and someone was suffocating him.

He really fucked up big this time.

Even someone as kind as Nu refused to forgive him for what he did.

And there's nothing Zee could do to make Nu stay and start over with him.

Was there really no hope for Zee?

To be continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

160K 8.5K 113
NuNew spent 5 years loving a man who never reciprocated. His entire college career was spent pining for an alpha male. Not anymore! After graduation...
12K 495 18
This is a ZeeNunew story Zee is 33 years old and is best friends with Thorn and Am( Thorn's wife). Zee and Thorn are like brothers since they have be...
28K 1K 17
What happened if they are destined to meet again after 5 years breaking up? 'Put it there. And please...if I caught you sleeping one more time, I won...
190K 7.7K 83
Zee is the head chef and part owner of Saporific in Rayong. He's a quiet person who basically lives in the kitchen. He looks like he has two differen...