NOTHING WITHOUT U

By mrbakskzk

What will happen when zee meet nunew after four years? Why nunew suddenly appear in front of zee? What he wan... More

Introduction
Thë påīN
stîll í lòvē û
wïthøût mY báē
fòrgive Më
alwáYß yöU
OñLy lø√ē Cân hùRt |Ike T#is
kïSs
mY w@y
pLeAsê døN't G༼ ۝
LøóK @t Mê
hüRt
Béliévë Mê
dEvásTatêd
cRúel LiFê -1
CrüEl LïFe - 2
Døn"T LèAve mE
gûiLt
FìGhT
FîgHt 2
Thê båBY
fLãSh bäCk
mY blööD
TákíNg câRē ôF sKy
fïNállY wøKe üP
RègrèT
WàlKéD awàY
WálKéD aWáY 2
Ré-UníoN
Ré-UñioN 2
My littlê FàmilY
HáPPiLy MáRRíEd❤️
hApPy FàM❤️
DàiLy Lifē ♡
sLóW dàY
BøY OR gïRl
kißß mê
NåúGhTy SKY😼
I wàNt a gïRl
ànniVersãry
BéautiFul DåY
bAbïes Màmá
àppoinmenT
cHëck Up
bàbY kīcK
LàbóUr pàin
bàby girl
wàké up
Shé's BéautiFul
New Book
AçTiVe bàBy
ToGeThéR FoRéveR
Zarà
THé meMoRies We màke❤
EpílóGue 1
Epílógúe 2
NEW BOOK

mY $òN

1K 41 3
By mrbakskzk

Bringing his three year old son back to Nu and explaining the toddler what happened to his Mama was very hard for Zee.

Especially when he knew the very reason why Nu was in this state in the first place.

It was because of Zee himself.

If he hadn't deceived Nu like that, if he hadn't forced Nu into having sex with him, and if only he trusted Nu when the latter said he had a baby, then maybe Nu wouldn't be in this situation currently.

Zee had been the one who compelled Nu to give up on his life and end up in this state.

But thankfully Nu was safe now but that didn't make Zee feel any less miserable than he was already feeling.

His son was standing right by his side and confused as to why his mama was in the hospital.

What was Zee even supposed to answer?

Zee himself wasn't sure when Nu would wake up.

But Sky was a good kid and he listened to Zee

when he said-

"Mama is only sleeping, baby.

You have to wait for him to wake up.

Can you wait for Mama so he can take some rest and wake up later?"

And like an obedient kid, Sky nodded, believing Zee in a heartbeat.

Since then the toddler would sit by Nu 's bed and talk to his Mama all day, blabbering about things Zee wouldn't understand.

(Imagine as new)

But Zee was contented with only watching his and Nu 's baby be adorable as the toddler told Nu a new story he learnt from his picture book.

Sky was smart for a three year old and extremely cute.

He must've gotten the cuteness from his mama.

And as Zee would watch the scene of his son kissing Nu's forehead cutely and telling his mama to take a lot of rest

Zee would feel all more guilty for everything he had done.

He had never believed in a God but for once in his life he wanted to pray to the being who created him to return his Nu back to him, to his son.

Zee and his son needed Nu to survive.

Zee knew he messed up real big this time, but he wanted to make it right, he was ready to change himself again and do anything needed to be done as long as Nu woke up.

Currently in the hospital,

Zee was leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms as he watched Sky lying on top of Nu's bed.

It was another day where Sky wanted to visit his Mama.

The toddler insisted on lying next to his Mama, saying he missed him.

And Zee didn't have the heart to say no to his own blood and flesh, so he let the toddler lie down beside Nu and hug his Mama.

Sky snuggled closer to his Mama and soon fell asleep on the same bed.

Zee's heart throbbed in pain as he watched the scene.

Till this day he couldn't believe he really had a son.

He spent four years of his life thinking Nu betrayed him, thinking Nu left him like everyone else did in his life.

He was so mad, he was so devastated to the point he almost spiralled back into his dark past life.

When Nu returned from Busan, he was mad once again, thinking Nu was out there all along living his best life with his brand new husband and son while Zee was here still stuck in the past, in love with his ex lover.

However, Zee had no idea this past four years Nu didn't show a single genuine smile to anyone.

He had no idea Nu was forced into an arranged marriage.

He had no idea Nu lost his father to cancer the same year.

And he most definitely had no idea about the fact that when Nu left him four years ago, he had been carrying Zee's child in his womb all along.

How hard it must've been for Nu to suddenly accept Bright as his new husband when he hadn't even seen the man ever before?

How hard it must've been for Nu to look at his child everyday and be reminded of his past lover whom he still loved so much?

And how hard it must've been for Nu when that said child suddenly disappeared and everyone started saying he didn't have a child to begin with?

Nu hadn't been happy a single day in the past four years of his life.

Inside, he was already broken and only living for the sake of his baby,pretending to be strong.

It must've been so hard for Nu that Zee felt his heart squeeze in pain every time he looked at Nu's peaceful sleeping face and thought about it.

Nu was beautiful even when he was closing his eyes.

But behind those beautiful closed eyes, he hid so many pains.

How Zee wished he could turn back time and make everything alright...

To be continued

Please do like and comment ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 922 10
Nunew is born by both beta parent, he have been sure about being presented as a beta as well but things turn up to be unexpectedly and him being pres...
27.2K 675 12
A story wherein Zee was possessive and misunderstood Nunew and started to treat harshly towards him. Will Zee be able to win back Nunew over once aga...
7.3K 528 14
When an award winning actor and a popular singer who never acquainted before got caught having a 'wild' night in the car by the paparazzi, what will...
10K 445 18
This is a ZeeNunew story Zee is 33 years old and is best friends with Thorn and Am( Thorn's wife). Zee and Thorn are like brothers since they have be...