NOTHING WITHOUT U

By mrbakskzk

What will happen when zee meet nunew after four years? Why nunew suddenly appear in front of zee? What he wan... More

Introduction
Thë påīN
stîll í lòvē û
wïthøût mY báē
fòrgive Më
alwáYß yöU
OñLy lø√ē Cân hùRt |Ike T#is
kïSs
mY w@y
pLeAsê døN't G༼ ۝
LøóK @t Mê
hüRt
Béliévë Mê
dEvásTatêd
cRúel LiFê -1
CrüEl LïFe - 2
Døn"T LèAve mE
gûiLt
FìGhT
FîgHt 2
Thê båBY
mY blööD
mY $òN
TákíNg câRē ôF sKy
fïNállY wøKe üP
RègrèT
WàlKéD awàY
WálKéD aWáY 2
Ré-UníoN
Ré-UñioN 2
My littlê FàmilY
HáPPiLy MáRRíEd❤️
hApPy FàM❤️
DàiLy Lifē ♡
sLóW dàY
BøY OR gïRl
kißß mê
NåúGhTy SKY😼
I wàNt a gïRl
ànniVersãry
BéautiFul DåY
bAbïes Màmá
àppoinmenT
cHëck Up
bàbY kīcK
LàbóUr pàin
bàby girl
wàké up
Shé's BéautiFul
New Book
AçTiVe bàBy
ToGeThéR FoRéveR
Zarà
THé meMoRies We màke❤
EpílóGue 1
Epílógúe 2
NEW BOOK

fLãSh bäCk

1K 42 2
By mrbakskzk

Zee slowly walked towards Nu who was cooking for him.

Nu often came to his house to either hang out with him or cook for him, saying he wanted Zee to eat healthy foods instead of only take outs.

Zee went and hugged him from the back,

"What's wrong, love? You don't seem quite well these days. Is everything okay?"

Zee murmured, nuzzling his face in the crook of Nu's neck.

Nu didn't answer immediately.

He seemed hesitant.

Zee turned the gas stove of and turned Nu around, holding the younger's face with both of his palms.

"What is it, Meow? You know I'm always there for you, right?"

Nu nodded, biting his lips,

"It's... nothing. Dad is not feeling well these days. A-And he doesn't tell me what's wrong too. I feel like I'm not being a good son to him. I just.....feel useless and just guilty," he expressed hesitantly.

His eyes downcast.

Zee kissed Nu's nose fondly,

"You know that's not true at all. You are the most caring and kindest person I've ever seen. Your dad is so proud of you. And I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with you, and he will feel well soon enough,"

Zee tried to cheer him up.

He pulled Nu into his arms and hugged him tightly.

Nu hugged back, basking in the warmth and affection of the older.

Nu felt so lucky to have him in his life.

Zee pulled away after some time and gave him a smirk, the kind of smirk that meant no good.

Somehow Nu knew what it was about.

Nu pushed at Zee's chest, glaring mildly as Zee's naughty hand found it's waytowards his ass and squeezed them playfully like the pervert that he was.

Nu looked at him scandalized,

"What do you think you're doing?"

Nu tried to state sternly but he had always been weak to Zee's gestures.

Zee gave him a puppy look-

that was Nu's another weakness, and held Nu's waist,

"I have missed you, you know. It's been a week since we last did anything sexual and I feel like I might die soon if I stayed away from you any longer. Please, Nu meow, please."

he begged, like a petulant kid.

Nu just sighed, and Zee was well familiar with that look of defeat on Nu's face each time he gave into Zee's wishes.

It's true he was feeling horny and wanted to fuck his innocent boyfriend to oblivion, but he also wanted to distract Nu from all these depressing thoughts by making love to him for the entire night.

Nu had a habit of overthinking and Zee didn't like that a bit about his boyfriend.

It just made Nu sadder and Zee hated seeing him sad.

Nu deserved the world and he was ready to bring the entire world to Nu's palm.

Zee smirked at the younger's blushing red face and didn't waste a single moment.

He pulled Nu to his bedroom and locked it so Nu couldn't run away from him tonight.

Zee wouldn't let him because he was about to do his boyfriend all night.

And Zee kept his words.

He made love to Nu for the entire night, taking the younger against every single surface he could find in his room, the table, the wall, even against the floor to ceiling glass windows of his room.

Nu was too embarrassed but not like he would ever say no to Zee.

Zee loved Nu with his everything and he proved it to the younger by loving him thoroughly for the whole night and filling him up to the brim.

That was also the last time they made love before Nu disappeared from his life.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 634 14
When an award winning actor and a popular singer who never acquainted before got caught having a 'wild' night in the car by the paparazzi, what will...
28K 1K 17
What happened if they are destined to meet again after 5 years breaking up? 'Put it there. And please...if I caught you sleeping one more time, I won...
42.2K 1.3K 21
nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/mafia. the boss finally has enough and tel...
108K 4.7K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...