NOTHING WITHOUT U

By mrbakskzk

What will happen when zee meet nunew after four years? Why nunew suddenly appear in front of zee? What he wan... More

Introduction
Thë påīN
stîll í lòvē û
wïthøût mY báē
fòrgive Më
alwáYß yöU
OñLy lø√ē Cân hùRt |Ike T#is
kïSs
mY w@y
pLeAsê døN't G༼ ۝
LøóK @t Mê
hüRt
Béliévë Mê
dEvásTatêd
cRúel LiFê -1
CrüEl LïFe - 2
Døn"T LèAve mE
FìGhT
FîgHt 2
Thê båBY
fLãSh bäCk
mY blööD
mY $òN
TákíNg câRē ôF sKy
fïNállY wøKe üP
RègrèT
WàlKéD awàY
WálKéD aWáY 2
Ré-UníoN
Ré-UñioN 2
My littlê FàmilY
HáPPiLy MáRRíEd❤️
hApPy FàM❤️
DàiLy Lifē ♡
sLóW dàY
BøY OR gïRl
kißß mê
NåúGhTy SKY😼
I wàNt a gïRl
ànniVersãry
BéautiFul DåY
bAbïes Màmá
àppoinmenT
cHëck Up
bàbY kīcK
LàbóUr pàin
bàby girl
wàké up
Shé's BéautiFul
New Book
AçTiVe bàBy
ToGeThéR FoRéveR
Zarà
THé meMoRies We màke❤
EpílóGue 1
Epílógúe 2
NEW BOOK

gûiLt

823 39 2
By mrbakskzk

As they waited outside,

Nu's surgery was going on in the emergency room.

Both Zee and Max had brought Nu to the closest hospital as fast as they could.

Max was still silent, not asking the crying male what exactly did happen for Nu to suddenly want to take his own life.

Zee didn't talk as well and just remained motionless in his place.

There were a lot of thoughts running inside his brain, and none of them were pleasant.

All he felt was just guilt, worry and fear. Fear of losing Nu forever.

All the memories together spent with Nu flashed before his eyes-

The day Zee first saw him, the day Zee first time asked him out, their first kiss, their first love making, sneaking into Nu's room at night, them fooling around together, everything.

If today something happened to Nu, Zee didn't think he would be able to live after that.

It was his fault Nu finally lost all hope and decided to kill himself.

It's his fault a person as strong as Nu finally gave up.

It's his fault.

The surgery was successful and the blood transfusion was done too.

Nu was breathing.

But there was no guarantee if he would wake up any time soon according to what the doctor said.

"We did our best, Mr. Zee. And he's still breathing. But we can't tell when he will wake up or-

if he will even wake up. The patient's health right now doesn't seem to be in the best condition. He is malnourished and quite weak. We don't know if he will be able to make it till the end."

The doctor's words were painfully brutal and honest when he said that.

There was nothing Zee could do after that.

He just dropped down onto the floor, holding his head.

It's like God was punishing him for all the sins he had committed by far in his life.

His Nu was suffering because of him, because of his smugness and selfish tendencies.

If only he hadn't locked Nu up and paid more attention to him.

Just when Zee thought he couldn't be hurt any more than this, another news struck him like a lightening.

All this time, Max remained silent, Giving him all the time in the world to grieve for his ex lover's condition, letting him get a grip on himself.

But now the time was over.

Max was extremely cold when he said-

"I sent you some emails last night. Why did you not check them?"

"I was busy,"

Zee answered, expression blank as he kept staring at the tiled floor of the hospital.

"Busy doing what? What was so important that you didn't even check your emails regarding Nu? Do you even know what it was about?"

Max asked, losing his calm.

Zee ran a hand through his hair, messing with them as he muttered angrily,

"I don't know

I don't fucking know!

So why don't you tell me now so that I can know instead of berating me?!"

Max let out a sarcastic chuckle, his eyes holding the same fire as Zee as he replied.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that we've been given misinformation. All along, we were doubting Nu about his baby for nothing. His husband, Bright nor was behind all of these,"

Zee felt his heart stopping.

"W-What?"

he asked, disbelief written all over his face.

"Yes, you heard right. Now leave your smug attitude behind and get ready right this instant. We are going to Busan to talk directly to bright .

We need to find out what kind of father plans their own child's kidnapping and then creates a situation like this where everyone believes his husband is crazy by paying all those people involved to keep their mouth shut from saying the truth."

Nu had pleaded to zee so many times, he cried repeatedly.

He even begged to Zee to believe him. But Zee didn't.

And now his attitude was coming back to bite him back, for he made an irreversible mistake that was going to cost him his love's life.

To be continued

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 4.2K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
47.4K 2.3K 40
Just one night with him n suddenly my life twisted.... Will Zee and Nunew be able to overcome the problem they will be facing after the first night a...
23.3K 1K 10
Just a story of a 20 years old boy Nunew who wants to have a sexual experience for the first time, but the question is how? 🔞🔞🔞 Zee Pruk x Nunew C...
62.9K 4K 59
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 , 𝘡𝘦𝘦 .. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 .." "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 , 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."